Cherry hill (KimMacauChay)

Bởi bluekimchay

Porchay Kittisiwasd, the local school nerd that no one likes. Well- maybe, but only for his intelligence. He'... Xem Thêm

Voicemail
We Just Havent Met Yet

Psycho

374 24 10
Bởi bluekimchay

If you wanna listen while reading, just swipe to the left on the picture and click on the music!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She got me going psycho

She got my going down, down, down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kimhan Theerapanyakul was an isolated person. Only a few friends then and there, everybody wanted to befriend him just bc he was only famous for his last name. He never believed in true love or whatever that was. He was an unbothered person when it came to rumors. Rich, handsome alpha, and very territorial.

He was having his normal casual day at school when someone suddenly bumped into him, spilling all of his coffee over his new, very expensive 104, 337, 000.00 baht (3M) white shirt. The person was very short, but once they looked up at him with a panicked expression and started babbling nonsense to him

He fell absolutely in love.

Their big Bambi eyes, big pink plump lips that looked so kissable. He wanted to take the baby and protect him from the world. Take him and not let anyone else ever touch him again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't know you, but I know that you special

Fuck a verse, fuck a hook, I'll use the whole instrumental

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Porchay had not payed attention due to him being a little bit late to class. When he realized who it was he bumped into after the collective gasp from everyone else, he knew his life would actually be over this time.

"I-I am very sorry....Ah! M-Mr. P'Kim! Im very v-very sorry , i-i swear I didn't meant to!" Porchay gasped as he quickly pulled out a napkin and started wiping the alphas shirt, just making the stain worse causing everyone to laugh at his miserable position. "I-It was an accident! I didn't realize I-it was you im sorry for ruining your shirt Mr. P'Kim! P-please please don't sue me I-I don't have any money, I can do your homework for an entire year I-I could clean your entire house for a year just please- ah!" Before he could finish the alpha harshly grabbed his wrist and started pulling him to the nearest janitors closet. Porchay squealed trying to break free. "W-wait! Please no! Please don't hurt me Mr. P'Kim i swear it wasn't on purpose!"

Before he knew it he was pinned to the closed door inside of the janitors closet, both the alphas hands on either side of his shoulders caging him in as he mumbled pleases for himself.

Kim looked down at the shaking omega, scanning him up and down as if to check for anything wrong, why was the boy near heart attack?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You been held back, I'll get you to graduation

Help you with your cash, steer you clear of tax invasion

Death grip on your ass, I call the assassination

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kim slowly and gently placed his hand on the bambis cheek, causing him to flinch while his thumb was feeling his pretty plump lips. "Shhh" he cooed. He was getting very close to the boys face, he slowly moved down from his forehead, to his cheek, to his bonding gland. He sniffed the omega, checking for any scent of any alphas. All he smelled was delicious croissants, cinnamon buns, with honey and chocolate. He wondered how good he'd taste if he could just- no! No time for that right now Kimhan.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm getting carried away, let's get married today, fuck

You're bad and you're broken, too, but I love that shit

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
He moved his head back and scanned the omegas face. "What's wrong?" He whispered, worried eyes examining the Bambi ones. "A-are you- u-uhm I-I t-though you w-we're goin to uh- mm- h-hurt me?" Porchay replied, his body shaking and hands sweating. Kim furrowed his eyebrow. "Why would I do that, baby?" He cooed, tilting his head to the side. Chay internally gasped at the nickname, feeling the silly little butterflies in his stomach flying around. "Be-because I...I- I spilled your coffee...o-on your luxurious shirt..." chay slowly pointed. "You did?....oh..." Kim looked down at his shirt, barely having any idea what the omega was saying. Great Porchay, you screwed yourself over, you could've walked out of this perfectly fine but you just had to screw it and tell him you ruined his prefect t shirt!

Kim ignored his shirt and looked back up, "but are you okay?" He asked in a sweet gentle voice, as if he could be any louder the little omega would curl up and break into pieces.

"Y-yes...uh- uhm aren't you- you mad?" Porchay asked in a surprised tone, how was the rich handsome possibly spoiled brat alpha not beating him up for ruining his shirt? Keyword, "rich"Porchay ! He could buy a thousand mansions!

"No, no baby why would I?"

"O-oh i- don't know...then w-what are we d-doing here?" Chay questioned, reminding them of their awkward position in the janitors closet.

"There were alphas looking at you...in a way I don't want any alpha to look at you again." Kim took a step back to let the omega breathe.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's all I ask, I've had the hoes, I got the cash, now I want you

Just open to the possibility of me and you

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The omegas eyes widened, why did this alpha care about how the other alphas were looking at him? It was flattering, but he just didn't understand.

"Oh- uhm...I- it's okay, y-you don't have to bother...everyone looks at me like that.." chay chuckled as if it was normal for people to fuck him with their eyes all the time. Or did he not know exactly what Kim meant?

"No...angel, you don't understand." Kim stated.

When he had been staring at the Bambi eyed after he bumped into him, he noticed other people giggling and gossiping about how stupid and embarrassing chay looked. But what he heard especially was when some alphas started checking out the omega and making disgusting comments.

"Doesn't he look so fuckable? Look at him, he's so submissive I bet he would present for us the moment we hover over him"

"Jesus Christ, look at that ass , makes me hard just thinking of my ruining it."

"I could easily bend him over the sink and take him like the little whore he is."

"Right, claim him and fill him up with our pups and just abandon him, he'd be no use anyway"

"I-I don't know what you m-mean Mr. P'Kim"

"Kim." He stated.

"Huh?" Porchay questioned. "Just call me Kim."

"O-oh I apologize for that M-Mr- I mean Kim" Chay stuttered out. Kim smiled at the little boys silly mess.

"Uhm...Chay...my name is Porchay.." he mumbled.

He has never wanted anyone so much in his entire life. He has never felt so many things due to someone in his life. He can't wait to have the omega in his embrace, can't wait to give the omega his possible first kiss, he can't wait to take the omega and make him his, he can't wait till to ma-

"The hell is going on here?" He heard a familiar voice opening the door, causing his chay to stumble right infront of him.

Macau. His cousin Macau was interrupting his special moment. He could see his furrowed eyebrows and tensed eyes quickly relax when he saw Porchay.

"Princess?" Macau cooed, slowly approaching the short boy. "M-Macau" Chay sighed, blushing extremely due to the nickname .

"What are you doing here Chay?" He asked, turning his head up to his cousin and slightly glaring at him, Kim giving the same look back. "Uh-I- uhm..." Porchay turned to Kim. "I-I have to go to class" he quickly walked out before they could both say anything.

Macau turned to Kim. "The hell were you doing alone in a closet with the omega im courting?" He asked, glaring dagger into Kim.

"Courting? Huh, I didn't know that..." Kim mumbled, not taking his eyes off his cousin. "That's interesting because...I think I finally found my soulmate, the omega of my dreams." He chuckled.

"Well that's too bad, because I'm already way ahead of you. And if you even get close to him again I'll-"

"You'll what, Macau? Threaten me? Shoot me? Throw me off a bridge? Kill me? We're from the same family, same last name. You do anything to me and you'll suffer consequences and in the end...you won't get Porchay anyway."

Kim smirked at Macaus blank face. He was right, he couldn't do anything to him, that would ruin his chances with the omega. But Kim being around could ruin the chances anyway.

"Fuck you, twat" Macau spat before rushing out the closet. Kim giggled to himself and looked down, how funny it is that the whole family are each others rivals.

Macau wasn't having it. He was determined even more now. He quickly pulled out his phone and called his closest bodyguards.

"Leu. Get me the best and most expensive flowers in town. Investigate Porchay Pachaya Kittisawat and get his favorite treats and any other gift that would interest him. Don't tell me anything about him, I wanna get to know him on my own. Got it?" Yes Macau did know everything about his Chay, but that same boy never really revealed to anyone that specific info.

"Yes sir." The man on the other line said and hung up. Macau out his phone down and gripped the edges of the sink. He stared at himself in the mirror repeating words of affirmations to himself.

Porchay was gonna love him, Porchay was gonna marry him, Porchay was gonna be his. He finally fell in love and he wouldn't let anyone ruin it, not when he was close to pursuing him. This was his time to shine and to bring a new member in his family and finally give all the love he's been keeping inside him away. Give it to the person who was most deprived of it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just to reiterate the commitment I have to explore

Like, would you ride it like a horse like my name is Lauren?

I'm only interested, baby, I'm infatuated

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Other Alphas: stare at porchay like he's a whole meal*

Kim: I don't want any alpha to stare at you like that again.

Macau: stares at him like that*

Kim: >:O

Anyway sorry for the short story again! Hope you enjoyed!

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

2.8M 161K 50
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
266K 25.8K 62
Ryan and Aaruhi The story of two innocent hearts and their pious love. The story of one sided love. The story of heartbreak. The story of longing a...
601K 49.6K 24
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...
486K 14.2K 61
Silent, unforgiving and strikingly gorgeous, Rylan Parker is a cold-hearted businessman. An intimidating CEO, perfectly fitted in tailored suits and...