Snowflower โ€ข k. bakugou

Oleh Raininism

๐‘ฒ.๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’Œ๐’–๐’ˆ๐’๐’– ๐’™ ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’…๐’†๐’“ โ†ณ ๐‘ฐ๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ two students relate to eachother in more ways than one. โ†ณ... Lebih Banyak

โ€ข Intro โ€ข
Morning runs 'โ™ก
Bedroom Fights
Barbie on the Beach
Crossfit bruises?
tipsy campfires
Soggy socks and bikini bottoms
feverishly in love
lunch time mishaps
Minas intuition
You go girl
children at the ice rink
sparkly dresses and free food
glammed up
approvals
bus journeys
The unsupervised games
flashback: what are we?
backstabber
all truths and horrible dares
curly slides

Outdoor mishaps

2.5K 55 28
Oleh Raininism

After two periods of English with Present Mic was in progress, you lazily stared at the clock on the classroom wall.

Seeing as there was only 10 minutes left, you decided to lay your head down onto the desk, and face the window, watching the petals float around.

God you loved japan in spring.

However, it was also coincidentally, in direct eye view with Bakugou. You briefly stared at his side profile, nose, lips and whatever, before closing your eyes and allowing minimal darkness to enter your vision.

From the latter, the boy had tuned out the enthusiastic teachers teachings (he had already studied the content) and glanced at his right, to you.

The girl he held feelings for.

He stared at your eyelashes, than to your lips, then finally snapped out of his gaze and placed a palm on his cheek; allowing his eyes to flutter shut aswell.

Hearing the bell ring, he watched his surrounding classmates pack up their stuff and he observed their actions silently.

Calling out to Kirishima that he would catch up with him and mina later, this left them leaving the rooms with their eyebrows raised and a slight suspicion in their step.

As the classroom was left down to the two of you (tsuyu and uraraka finally leaving the room) he watched you grumbily pack your books into a burgundy bag, having woken up from the loud noise of the scraping chairs.

Letting out a small laugh at your disheveled state, he followed in pursuit and reached for his phone from his bag.

Scrolling through his apps, he waited for you to place your pens into the front pocket, causing you to pause your movements and question the reason for him still being here.

"I thought you were eating with Ejirou today?"

"Nah...let's eat together. "

Being taken back from his forwardness, you dramatically gasped and overexaggerated.

"Where's katsuki Bakugou, and what have you done to him?"

Scoffing and shoving your shoulder, you left the classroom with the blonde, leaving a purple haired classmate from afar, returning to pick up her ipod, question the two of you together.

Turning a corner, the two 3rd years had travelled to the outdoor cafeteria, a secluded section that was designated for 3rd years.

Grabbing some onigiri and a canned latte, you watched Bakugou pull his meal from the vending machine and you both turned to sit near the fountains where the sakura petals were blooming.

Laying against the tree, he settled down to sit beside you, but stared judgingly at you lying on the grass.

"Your gonna get covered in shit"

"What you mean grass...? Not like the trees any better"

Poking his straw through the hole of his strawberry milk (which you had convinced him to buy) he sipped it aggressively, letting loud slurps to echo around them.

Letting out a laugh at the absurd noise, he stared at your insane display of behaviour and simply pushed your face away; you rolling away the the process.

Now being hidden from the rest of the students, the blonde boy was more open and willing to express his affections towards you.

As you rolled back around, you stared at your somewhat-newly-formed-best-friend-who-you're-also-in-a-situationship-with and signalled your eyes to his lap, almost asking to lay there, instead of the grass.

Squinting his eyes and glaring, you immediately backed off with a teasing smile but as you heard him mutter a small '..fine.' your smile increased and you led down onto his thighs.

"Hmmm...this is nice-"

"Shut up."

Looking up and staring at the blossoming flowers, you tilted your head and noticed the boy silently eating away at the bento he had purchased.

Smiling blissfully, he had caught onto your stare, and silently chocked, quickly opening the rest of the drink he had remaining.

Dramatically grabbing your phone, as you had already finished your food, you held it up high and started capturing the pink petals that bloomed above you.

But soon, after some time, the boy had snatched the device out of your hands, with a panicked expression surging over your face.

Quickly sitting up, you held out your hand to reach the device, and felt the humiliation of trying to grab it.

"Dude stop I feel like a pick me girl"

"Don't get what your so worried for"

With a glare from your behalf, the latter lightly threw back your phone, you catching it, and went back to lying on the tree.

Observing the boys face, you genuinely envied his skin and the looks he possessed.

'He'll probably model during his hero career'

Upon coming closer, you noticed a small flower that had rested on the top of his spiky locks.

Reaching your arm out, you had grabbed the flowering bud, and carefully brushed it out Katsukis hair.

Eyes snapping open, he stared at you, your eyes making contact with his, and he felt his cheeks warm from the close proximity that you two had shared.

Bringing your hands down, you placed them upon on his cheeks, and affectionately smiled at him.

With his eyes widening even more you placed a small and quick kiss at the tip of his nose and pulled away instantly hearing the lunch bell chiming away.

Still frozen, you bashfully held out your hand to help him up, but he simply shrugged you off and stood up, picking up his bag (and your bag) in the process.

Chucking the bag at you, you grinned and jokingly apologised for taking him off guard earlier at the tree. As you walked down the hill, bakugou mumbled an audible '..no big deal'. Which left you two to walk away silently.

Afterall, he had kissed you on the cheek a week ago during a tutoring session.

You held onto his arm and ran with him down the grass.

Upon seeing some general Ed students you both parted away from eachother, and causally started up a conversation, pretending that you hadn't ran like a bunch of middle school lovers down to the outdoor cafeteria.

Heading to the Classroom, you felt your body being snatched away by a bubbly pink girl.

"I was looking everywhere for you~"
the 'you' being dragged out to emphasise Mina's misery.

Sighing and rubbing the shorter girls hair, you placed you hand on her shoulder and explained that you were caught up outside looking at the flowers.

"By the way, where'd you run off to with bakugou?"

Hearing the musical girls input, you almost wanted to scowl at the unnecessary mention of you being with bakugou.

It wasn't as if you were embarrassed to be with him, the same feelings the boy also possessed.

However, you both mutually agreed, even if not verbal, that your affections to eachother were your own private business.

"We just walked out of class together, he went ahead after"

Still with a suspicious look, the purple haired girl was interrupted by the electric blonde who swung his arm around her shoulder.

"Mannnn...Y/N you should've seen Mina and Kirishima, the two were flirtingike the world was gonna end-"

"Was not!"

"Oh you so were~"

"ATLEAST IM open with my feelings-"

This caused the purple and blonde duo to turn a shade of light pink and you butting into the conversation to ease the tension.

"Don't worry I'll join you tomorrow" facing kaminari "and ill get to suffer the flirting first-hand"

Hearing Mina shout a light 'hey!" You laughed and walked back to your seat seeing midoriya, uraraka and iida quietly conversing.

Upon greeting them, you noticed the tall, dark haired boy subtly flinch and turn away at your unannounced appearance.

'That was odd...'

Conversing with midoriya and uraraka commenting on how she was dreading japanese literature, she noticed the blue haired boy quickly turn around, cheeks slightly pink and began to talk towards you.

"Don't worry L/N, you're always one of the most highest achieving students in the class, and if not I can also...um...help you-NO Uhh Tutor you with the subject....if you like?.."

Feeling flattered from his worry, you smiled kindly at the engine boy

"Man Iida, we've known eachother for 2 years now, you know that you can call me by my first name. Plus I always knew that I could rely on you to make me feel better~"

The innocent compliment had the boy fidgeting with his fingers and a small 'you can call me tenya too...if you'd like..' causing you to nod and wander to the back of the class, where Kirishima and bakugou were sitting around and the red haired boy swinging his arm around you.

However, before you had walked towards them, the glare from the blonde, to the Class president, was easily hidden away.

♡ EXTRA ♡

"You know tenya...if you wanted to make your crush less obvious, you need to stop blushing everytime you see her."

Urarakas bluntness had caused the green and bluenette to swivel their heads towards her, the robotic boy slightly mumbling at her output.

"I..I..yeah your right"

This caused midoriya to comically bulge his eyes out.

"I feel as if I would be no match for her, she's perfect and I don't know if she would like someone like me"

.....

"No match for who?.."

....

"AHH TODOROKI!"

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Woooo another chapter done, I am genuinely surprised at how fast I am writing this. Hope it isn't too cringy, I was reading back at it and was surprised at it being sappy, but who cares its a fluffy story on wattpad. Also iida, yes, has a crush on you which is something I wanted to throw into there, but the mc won't lead him on or anything.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

261K 5.9K 57
โ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. โž kate martin x fem! oc
8.5K 298 17
"Where she goes, he goes. If she were to jump off a cliff into freezing water with the consistency of concrete, he'd follow her. They're attached at...
1.2M 58.8K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...
374K 15.4K 57
[สœษชs แด‡สแด‡s ษดแด‡แด แด‡ส€ แด‡sแด„แด€แด˜ษชษดษข สแดแดœส€'s, แด€s สแดแดœส€ สœแด€ษดแด…s ษดแด‡แด แด‡ส€ สŸแด‡า“แด› สœษชs.] Studying, constantly uptight, unable to let loose. But Tenya didn't see it that way...