Florence Pugh One-shots!

By Flosfootstool

Self explanatory. One shots. I have more ideas that don't fit into either books soo if you have any requested... More

Cooking with Flo
Princess Flo
My soldier
Best friends
My soldier: Part 2
In Assistance of...
In Assistance of her
The girl next door
30 days
'That' Pink Dress
What he did
Off-limits
Flooded
Christmas Day
My Trainer and me
My trainer and me 1.5
Attention
Never been kissed
His girl
His Girl Part 2
Help
Better for you both
Question guys
The Darkness
The light
Truely floored
She did it again
So my lovely lot
Tell me youve seen this??
The bodyguard
The bodyguard 2
Question guys
🥵🥵
Friends with benefits
Mrs Lester
Not what I expected
NWIE: Part 2
NWIE: Part 3
Best birthday present ever
Hear me out
Five years
Well welll welll
Baby thats not what I said
Apologise!
Champagne Glasses (requested)
Hello you beautiful lot
Dr Dr!
The wrong way round
The wrong way round part 2
How are
Modern warfare
The wolf, the lion and the princess
The Wolf and the Princess
The Lone Wolf
Baddie
Good Morning
Unrelated
Heartaches and heartbreaks
So my dudes
Another thing
Heartache and heartbreaks Part 2
The Atomic bomb
Heres whats coming up
Sincerely, Yours
Forever, yours
The absolute!
Is anyone else
Always the bridesmaid
Always the bridesmaid 2
Always the bridesmaid 3
Not ok

Devils Heat

902 14 0
By Flosfootstool

Florence x Male reader

Flos and y/n relationship has been slowly declining. However, as it turns out, it is due to the fact y/n planning on proposing, so he's been super secretive. 1 night Flo has had enough and plans to end their relationship..

Florence's POV

"I don't think I can take my more. Everything has changed between us."

I turn to my friend coffee in hand. My boyfriend. He's been so off recently. He hasn't as much as touched me in nearly two months.

"Have you spoken to y/n? it just doesn't sound like him." I put my cup down leaning back.

"He's hiding his phone from me when he's texting. There's something going on. I just don't know what to do anymore. I need to go home. thank you for coffee, I'll text you later." I give my friend a hug, grabbing my bags and leaving.

Y/n has always been my best friend, my partner, my absolute everything, we were friends for nearly 5 years before he got the courage to ask me out. He was so cute and used to do the sweetest things, bringing me flowers to work just because. Recently, he's been distant and distracted. I need to try talking to him. I don't want to throw away our relationship unnecessarily, but if he's doesn't start telling me the truth, it's over.

I turn my key in my apartment door.
"Y/n you here?" I call out he's usually here after the gym. "Flo?" I leave my bags on the sofa.
"Yeah It's me." I feel his strong arms wrapping around me.
"Hey." I can't help but smile. "Hey."I pull myself away from him. "We need to talk."

He nods softly. "Oh.. ok, is everything ok?" I walk sitting at the table.

"What's been going on?" Ivask outrightly.

"What do you mean?" He sits next to me, trying to hold my hand.

"The secrecy? the hiding the phone from me?" On que his phone goes off. After looking at the notification, he turns his phone over.

"It's just work it nothing important." Strike 1.

"If that's so, let me see." I go to grab his phone, but he snatched it away.

"You can't see, look, it's nothing you need to be concerned about ok, don't you trust me?" I look at him.

"I'm not sure I do right now y/n."

"Wow... well, then maybe if you can't trust me, maybe we shouldn't be together." He stands tucking the chair in

"I think you're right, y/n. If you can't be honest with me about this, I'm sorry." He slams his phone on the table, sliding it over.

"Look for yourself." He storms towards the bedroom.

I unlock his phone, opening his messages. My dad?

Why was he messaging my dad.

Mr P.

I hope tonight goes well y/n. We all arrived safely earlier on. I can't imagine having a better son-in-law. We'll see you later on.

I dropped his phone. I'm such an idiot.

"Y/N!" I shout to him running into my room.

"Y/n, I'm so sorry! I fucked up!" He continues packing his bag.

"Baby." I grab his arm.

"Baby, please!" I stand in front of him.

"You thought I was cheating or some shit? really after everything we've been through?" He moves me out of the way, zipping his bag up.

"I'll get the rest of my stuff in a couple of days Florence." He walks to the door.

"Do you know what my answer would have been?" He stops.

I walk up behind him, pulling gently on his arm, making him drop the bag.

"I would have said yes." He turns looking at me.

"Of course, I would have said yes."I trace my fingers up his forearms.

"It's too late, Florence...."

2 months later.

"How are you doing?"

I stir my tea blindly, staring off.

"I miss him." I tried my best to get him to stay, but I hurt him. I doubted him. I doubted his love for me.

"I know, Flossie." My sister comforts me.

"Do you know how he is? He won't return any of my messages or calls."

I look to my sister for any sign.

"He's doing OK. He.. he's misses you too. "

I smile ever so slightly. "Do you think maybe you could get him to meet with me or at least pass on the message?"

Raf nods. "Course."

"Tell him I'll be at our spot at 7 pm tomorrow." Hugging my sister, I pick up my bag and leave.

Y/ns POV

"She said she's gonna be at your spot 7 o'clock tomorrow. I know she hurt you y/n, but now you're both hurting. Just go makeup with her already. Everyone knows you're meant to be together." I look at my would-be sister-in-law

"I'll go. It'll be nice to see her."

I pace my apartment. "You'll be fine." I reassure myself in the mirror.

I decided to leave a little early and grab her some flowers.

"Hey, erm, can I give a few sunflowers, please?" The lady goes off and gathers a bunch of sunflowers.

"She'll love them." The older lady says, handing them over. I pay her, leaving her a tip.

Breathing out heavily, I walk towards the park...

Florence's POV

6.55pm he's not gonna come, is he? I was stupid to think he would.

Frustrated, I threw the candyfloss. I got him around. It's one of his favourite childhood snacks.

I sit down on the bench in front of the fountain in the park. Putting the candyfloss down, I check the time, 7pm. I look around for him. Nothing.

7.05. Still nothing. My hands are holding up my head, tears starting to form. I really fucked things up so bad.

"Come here often?" His voice warms me from the inside.

"Y/n?" I look up, wiping my eyes.

"Hey." He sits next to me, putting his arm behind me. He's softly wiped my tears away.

"I didn't think you were gonna come."

He sits back. "I wasn't going to. I was really hurt Flo. I thought we were solid, and then BOOM, I was gonna ask you to marry me. I wanted a life with you."

Ashamed, I shook my head. "I've spent the last 2 months kicking myself for losing you. I hated myself, I hate myself. I haven't been eating properly, my performance in work has gone down. I'm lost without you, y/n."

His arm falls to my shoulder, pulling me into him. "I've missed you too, Flo."

Looking up at him, I start to sob into his side. "I messed up so bad."

"These things happen, Flo."

"No, this shouldn't have happened. I want you entirely and completely
I want you on every good day and every bad day and every really really shitty day I want you the days we can't get out of bed I want to lay next to you touch every inch of your skin with mine and tell you tomorrow will be better I want you to show me your I want to kiss you on the back of every bus we sit in like nobody else is sat there watching I want to cook pasta with you at 3am in my kitchen while we dance badly I want to live with you and I don't me just live with you but experience life with you I want to live with you I want to do all my living with you I want to clean my teeth with you wash my face with you brush my hair with you I want to shower with you I want you I don't even care if you don't want me back I just want you y/n. And I am so sorry for ever doubting how much I want you."

He sits there looking at me. I shy away under his gaze. His fingers pushed my chin up. His strong hands on my cheek. I reach my hand up, holding his leaning further into his touch.

"Did you mean all that?" I nod, looking into his eyes.

He pulls away from me, standing up. Great, this went well.

"Come with me." Y/n holds his hand out for me, I take it, no questions asked. I just want to be with him.

We walk through the streets in silence, and I recognise where I am. His apartment is around here.

I can't help but admire him the way his t-shirt hugs his body. The sleeves slightly risen over the muscles in his arms. The way his chest falls and rises and he breathes. The way he clenches his jaw when he's thinking. We stopped outside his apartment building.

"What are we doing here y/n?" Looking up at him, my fingers gliding over his arms.

Silently, he bends down, connecting our lips. Involuntarily, I moan into his mouth when his tongue finds mine. The kiss is almost enough to make me cum on the spot.

He pulls away from me. I hold onto him desperately. "What was that for?"

"Can't a guy kiss his girl for no reason?" My entire face lights up.

"Your girl?" He nods. "Yeah, my girl. You'll always be my girl Florence." He wraps his arms around me slightly, lifting me off the ground in a hug. "Let's go upstairs."

I follow his lead, we stand silently in the lift until we reach his floor. "You never liked me coming into your apartment before y/n?" He put the key in the lock. "Well I had a lot of time to get the place fixed up" Opening the door I see he really has fixed it up. It's clean and tidy. I'm impressed." Wow y/n, I'm very impressed."

"Sit down, can I get you anything?" I see him wodner his kitchen. I sit down on the sofa.

"I'd love a tea or red wine depending on what's on offer." He grabs 2 wine glasses and a corkscrew, putting them on the coffee table. "Ok, we got a cabernet or a merlot?" He holds them both up.

"The cabernet, please." He puts the other bottle away, slipping next to me on the sofa. After both picking up our glasses, we cheer. "To us." Smiling, I can't help but lean in and kiss him. "To us." His eyes darken immediately, and he places his glass down after taking a sip.

"Come over here." He sits back on the sofa, taking my glass off me and placing it down, I curled into his side, draping my arm over his stomach.

"This is nice." Running my hands over his stomach and under his t-shirt up to his chest slightly lifting his top.

Breathing out heavily, his head hangs back. I take the opportunity and kiss his neck he groans slightly his hand on my back, holding me close. I shift straddling his lap and removing his top, his hands finding home tangled up in my hair. I'm looking down at him as he takes my shirt off.

"Jesus.... wow, I'd forgotten how beautiful you were, Flo." I shyly unclip my bra, letting it fall.

Y/ns POV

I marvel at her body. "Wow." I can't take my eyes off her bare chest.

"My eyes are up here, handsome." She tilts my head upwards before pulling me into a bruising kiss. Her hand fumbles down my body before resting her hand over my member.

"Oh, I missed him." She rubs me gently over my shorts. "Good boy, getting nice and hard for me."

I shift slipping down a little her hand, reaching into my shorts, taking a hold of my hard dick. "Fuck." She lifts herself up when she slowly starts to pump me.

I feel her shift off my lap and onto her knees. Her hand slips inside my shorts, yanking them off my soldier standing to attention.

"Mmmm." She bent down her tongue swirls over the tip, her hand stroking me simultaneously. My hand tangled in her hair as it bobbed up and down.

The thing about Florence is that she's... incredibly skilled at this... job, and it only takes her a few...

"Oh fuck, Flo, I'm close..." She begins pumping me faster. "Flo, I'm... shit!" I pull on her hair as I unload.

Breathing out shakily, I pull her face to mine, kissing her deeply. She crawls onto my lap, taking her erect nipple in my mouth.

HI line myself up with her drenched centre and watch as she hungrily slides down on it taking my whole length in. "Fuck Flo!" I watch her body as she starts to ride me. Her perfect tits bouncing up an down.

"Fuck y/n right there!" I pair my thrusts up with her slamming into her as hard as possible. I pull her close biting down on her breast leaving my mark on them before softly pulling on her nipple with my teeth.

I grab her thighs and stand before laying her across the sofa our lips tangled in a hot kiss, her nails raking down up and down my back leaving a slight stinging sensation her legs wrapped tightly around my waist as I continue to snatch my hips into her.

"Baby I'm so close don't stop!" I keep the same relentless pace my dick hitting all the right spots. I reach down a begin to rub her clit bringing her closer to the edge. "Cum with me baby!" I chase my own high as I pound into her her screams now silent as she being to cum. "Im... FUCK! IM CUMMING!" Her pussy begins to pulsate around my dick making me bust inside her. "FUCK!" We both pant hard moaning into each others mouths .

"FUCK. That was amazing!" I flop next to her.

"It really was! even better than usual." She turns her arm across my chest as she plays with my chest hair.

"Does this mean we're a thing again now?" I question my hand resting on her back, she simply nods before kissing me.

"Right then!" I stand pulling her up and lifting her, her legs warping around my waist "We have A LOT of making up to do!" I carry her towards my bedroom throwing her on the bed....

6 months later.

"I'm nervous dude what if she says no?" I pace talking with Toby.

"There's no way not after everything you went through. Now!" He fixes my tie. "Go get her." He pushes me out of the room.

Waiting downstairs until I hear footsteps. "There..." I can't speak when I see her. "Wow." She spins in front of me, I grab her waist. "You look beautiful."

Florence's POV

Here we are, sitting on the rooftop of my favourite restaurant, with my favourite person who hasn't as much as looked at me since we got here. "Y/n?" I reach out hodlign his hand, his thumb traces over the back of my hand. "Everything ok?" He draws his attention back to me.

"Huh oh yeah.. It's just.. Flo, I have to say something, and if I don't do it now, I don't think I ever will. The last 6 months have been so amazing. Everything has been so perfect, and I can't even put it into words. You make my days better. You make me better. You're my best friend. My best reason for living. I don't want to ever have a day without you. I want to dance badly in OUR kitchen at 3am. I want to have kids with you. I want to do life with you." I see him fumble In his pockets before he drops to the floor getting up on one knee. Oh my god!

"Florence Rose Pugh, will you do me the greatest honour and agree to become my wife?" I throw my body at him, cupping his face

"YES, BLOODY HELL YES!" I kiss ever inch of his face, and he stands up, pulling me with him.

"I love you so much!" I enjoy this moment for a few mere seconds until my family all burst upstairs. My mum and my sister are all pulling me away, asking to see the ring. I show them.

"FINALLY!" We all laugh. Everyone admires my ring, but I admire my fiancé, my best friend. My future. My Forever...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.1K 373 30
The title kind of says it all Mostly Natasha, Wanda, and Yelena, but the others will be thrown in there, too GxG Fluff Angst Smut - ** Up for reques...
117K 4.1K 75
Just a collection of one shots, please leave suggestions in the comments or msg me :) Disclaimer! I don't own any of the characters in these stories...
295K 3.7K 37
Marvel One Shots I'm comfortable writing anything, just message me a request :)
54K 991 33
Florence Pugh characters imagines/one shots I DO NOT own any of the marvel characters or any other fictional characters that may or may not be in the...