Teach me

By _SaskiaThomas

Katherine Wilson is in her last year of college. Her boyfriend jake can be verbally abusive but his brother i... More

Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08

Chapter 03

79 1 0
By _SaskiaThomas

Katherine

"Bet on it, bet on it" I belted out the lyrics to Troy Boltons bet on it as River and Shay walked me out the house.

"What the hell did she drink?"

"You gave her the blunt, everyone knows you don't drink and smoke"

"I do"

"Well everyone's not a raging addict like you river" Shay glared at him.

"Hey guys, no fighting just be happy" I smiled at them.

"Shut up" they said in unison making me pout.

"You do realise you entertaining one of my friends right?"

"I did?" tears started to form in my eyes. Why does alcohol make me so emotional.

"Great nice going river now we have a crying kat on our hands"

"Im just trying to sober her up"

I wiggled out of their grip and ran to rivers car with tears running down my face. "Kat, wait!" they ran after me but I sprinted across the road and thought I actually got a away from them but river tackled me to the ground. "Oww river" I whined as I held my knee .

"Oh for fucks sake" Shay yelled as she shoved river off of me.

"What the hell is going on here?" I heard my twin brothers voice making me perk up. "Help me" I held out my hands for him to take me.

"What did she drink?"

"A bit of everything" Shay shrugged.

"Great, your going to sleep it off at jakes cause mom and dad aren't going to let this go" he sighed before lifting me up and throwing me over his shoulder.

"When did you even get here?"

"Few minutes ago, kat texted me help well what looked like help"

"You should know what went down before we got to her"

"Before you got to her? Where was she?"

"River, noooo" I yelled out.

"Kat should tell you" shay pulled river away.

"You want to tell your older brother what happened?"

"You're only a minute older than me"

"Let's sober you up first"

"Where are we going?"

"Jakes"

I sighed as he carried me to his car and put me in the backseat. I closed my eyes as I heard the engine start and Chandler start driving. "Chan, don't be mad at me okay?"

"Please tell me you and river didn't do anything?"

"Noooooo, river is my brotherrr"

"Good"

"Did Jake ask about me?"

"Not really, he was silent the whole time I was there"

"Didn't text me?"

"No"

"Does he even like me anymore?"

"Probably just wanted to give you some space"

"Probably" I mumbled.

"Right, we're here" he got out and grabbed me from the back.  He walked us to jakes house and walked in. "I brought your girlfriend" Chan yelled making me wince.

"Chan, we need to talk" I whispered.

"In a few"

"That was quick" Jake came down the stairs and I tried my best to keep my vision from going blurry.

"She good?"

"Nope, wasted"

"Great, I'll put her in my bed" Chandler handed me over to Jake. "I need to talk to my brother" I mumbled into jakes shoulder.

"That can wait" he took me up to his bedroom and closed the door behind him. "You proud of yourself?" he looked at me as I sat on his bed and played with the hem of my skirt. "No" I whispered out.

"What happened at that party, you fuck river?"

"Why do you have to be so vulgar, jake"

"You're not answering my question"

"I didn't have sex with river okay!"

"How can I believe you?"

"Then why fucking ask if you're not going to believe me?"

He shook his head before storming out. I grabbed a pillow and screamed into it. I wanna go home. I want my dad.

"Chandler" I yelled.

I tried getting up but my head was still spinning but luckily Chandler came in. "Please take me home"

"Why? What happened?"

"Jake is a dick, I'm done"

"What did he do?"

"He yelled at me asking if I fucked river and doesn't wanna believe when I tell him the truth"

"I'll deal with him, let's go" I put my arm around his waist and we walked out. Jake was standing in the hallway when he saw us coming out of his room. "Where are you two going?"

"Home"

"Mate stay, we have all night to play poker"

"You're not going to treat my sister like some slut just because she's friends with river" Chandler stormed over to him making me groan. I just wanna go home. I used the railing as I walked down the stairs leaving those two to argue. When I reached the bottom of the stairs, I opened the door and took out my phone to call river.

"Ri, Chandler and Jake are arguing about me"

"Yeah I figured that would happen" I heard a car rev and I saw River's skyline waiting across the street. "Let me give you ride, pumpkin" he yelled out making me smile.

"Wait for me" Chandler came and stood next to me.

"Where's jake?"

"Inside, let's go before he sees you with river" Chandler lifted me up bridal style and jogged over to River's car. I got in the backseat while chan hopped in the front. "You two need to start using your own cars" River chuckled and Chandler shot him a friendly glare.

"What's up with you man, why do we never hang out anymore?"

"Guess jake has been using all kat and my's time"

"Yeah, that fucker is something else"

"Can we not talk about my boyfriend please?"

"Fine" the two boys grumbled.

"So kat, you gonna tell him or should I?"

"I was just talking to this guy. He was standing in between my legs but it wasn't that serious" I shrugged.

"What?" Chan turned in his seat to look at me shocked.

"I didn't mean to, river stopped it before it could continue"

"Did this fucker know you were drunk?"

"Yeah and he was too plus I didn't push him away so I'm complicit"

"You gonna tell jake?"

"Yeah but I don't know when"

"You should tell him soon"

"Not looking forward to him calling me a slut"

"He better not fucking dare" Chan growled.

"What did jake say in the house?" River turned to Chandler.

"He asked if you and kat fucked"

"Classic Jake" River rolled his eyes.

"Yay home" I cheered as the sight of our house. "Glad I could be of assistance"

"How are you not drunk?" I looked at river in wonder.

"High tolerance been drinking since 12"

"Doesn't surprise me" Chan and I said in unison.

"Bye twins" River yelled as we got out of the car.

"Bye" we waved as he sped off.

"Time to face reality, kid" Chan patted me on the head.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 34K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
673K 33.9K 28
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐔𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ~ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟐 Sara Zafar, once a vibrant, effervescent spirit, embarks on a new chapter of her life in New Y...
2.6M 151K 48
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
557K 45.9K 21
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...