NUISANCE || Kusuo Saiki

honestlyscara tarafından

, ⤷ ❝ What are you smiling at, Saiki?!❞ ⌗ • ,  (✿ᴗ ᴗ) .   🤍  Kusuo Saiki x F. Reader  ✿ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃... Daha Fazla

NUISANCE
1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11

6

565 20 13
honestlyscara tarafından

"Hello!" — Others talking normally
"I hate classes" — Others thinking
"What a pain." — Saiki talking through telepathy
"Not again." — Saiki Thinking

Two weeks have passed ever since your death mark has vanished and your guardian spirit has returned.

Though everything was fine for you, nothing will ever be not disastrous for the life of Saiki Kusuo.

He admired how you still had some average traits about you though.

Despite being surrounded by weirdos, you remained the same.

You've made a lot of friends here in PK Academy, you did better than when you were in your previous school! Good job [name]!

It was the weekend, but you had piles over piles of homework to do before you do anything else. (You had initially planned to hang out with Saiki, Nendou, & Kaidou today, but your parents said otherwise.)

As you struggle with homework, you see a rock being thrown to your window, you obviously look down to see all three of the friends together. Saiki having his signature indifferent expression on his face like always. You wondered if he had any emotions.

"[last name]! Let's go to the new theme park!" Kaidou shouted, he had a huge grin on his face too.

Theme park? How could you say no!? He had such a cute smile, obviously you didn't tell him. (Saiki heard it anyways but didn't care)

"I'm sorry guys, I can't! I have homework to do..!"

"Who cares about the homework!? It's the weekend! C'mon runt number two!"

"Runt number two..?"

"Good grief, they're even causing conflict for [last name]."

"C'mon, [last name]! The homework isn't due until next week anyway!"

Kaidou does have a point.. And it is the weekends. So why spend it on doing homework?

"Fine.. I'll get ready! Wait for me!"

You shut your window and scurried over to your closet to pick out nice clothes for the occasion.

It wasn't your first time going to theme parks, I mean, everyone has gone to a theme park at least once or twice before... Right?

You left a note for your parents to tell them you were going to the theme park with your friends if they ever come back earlier than you.

You walked alongside the three boys, feeling a little weird that you're the only girl there.

Nendou and Kaidou harped on about some manga and which character was the strongest. You smiled softly, you didn't know why it made you smile, but it just did.

Saiki stared at you smiling at the other two boys. Finding your smile quite adorable. He looked back to the front and continued to walk, in silence if Nendou and Kaidou weren't there.

The theme park wasn't far, nor was it nearby. So it took a bit of all your time to get there.

Saiki wasn't surprised to see Teruhashi 'coincidentally' be at the same place as the four of you, and bump into her as well.

"Oh wow, Teruhashi!" (x2)

"Oh hello! I didn't expect you all to be here.." Teruhashi smiled, which gained another gasp from Nendou and Kaidou.

Wow, was she just the complete and absolute embodiment of perfect and pretty. She really does deserve the recognition she gets.

"T-Teruhashi..! Do you wanna come and hang out with us..?" Kaidou stuttered as he asked Teruhashi the question.

"Oh? Hanging out with Saiki? I would love to, but if only my idiot of a brother wasn't here.."

"I would love to! But I'm actually going with someone else.." Teruhashi rejected the offer in such a kind way..

You envied her in a way, but also appreciated how kind she is despite having so many guys gawk and fawn over her beauty. Surely, many people would be very narcissistic and arrogant if they received that kind of attention. But she was different.

"That's way far from the truth, [last name]."

"Aw well, that's too bad. See you at school Teruhashi!" Kaidou waved at Teruhashi as she made her way to her brother. (in a terrible disguise but it somehow worked and no one noticed he was a famous actor.)

You and the three others went to the ticket booth and bought tickets. You offered to buy them all free passes since you promised to pay them back in some way because they payed for your ramen for you since you somehow managed to forget to bring your wallet.

They were very persistent, but you didn't let their persistence stop you this time. Well, a little bit. You just payed for the regular tickets, since they still managed to have had forced you not to buy them the free passes.

"Thank you so much [last name]! But this is too much! We payed for your ramen because we're friends! You didn't really have to do this for us!"

"No no, it's fine! I don't really like being indebted to someone.." You gave Kaidou a smile and he blushed.

You handed them all their respective tickets and went to all the fun rides together. Somehow ending up seated right next to Saiki in each and every one of the rides.

Minutes turned into hours very quickly, you check the time and realize it's already 5pm.

"We should all go to one last ride before we leave!"

"Yeah we should!" Kaidou and Nendou cheered.

Kaidou pointed at some kiddie ride.

"We should go to this one for the last, it's not like we'll stay kids forever!" He winked.

"Huh? But that giant roller coaster behind you is much more closer."

You covered your mouth to stop yourself from laughing as you saw Kaidou freak out trying to not get into the roller coaster ride so they wouldn't see how much he's actually scared of it. (Which Saiki clearly knows)

"Y-Yeah but it's not forever that we'll be kids!"

"You already said that! And plus, kids our age prefer rides like this!"

"No they don't!"

"Yes they do!"

"I don't care which ride I'll go to, but going into that kiddie ride would probably attract some attention, so I guess I'll pick the roller coaster instead."

"Saiki! Which one do you want?"

Saiki looked and pointed at you. They (including you) were a little stunned. Until they realized that he was saying that he wanted you to pick.

"Please be the tea cups, please be the tea cups, please be tea cups! Please [last name]!"

"I'm pretty sure we've all tried that ride before, and that roller coaster is something I've never seen before! So I suggest we try the roller coaster!"

Kaidou screamed in the inside, he was really hoping you'd pick the tea cup ride. His face turned red and Nendou just made fun of him.

"Hah! Guess we will be riding the roller coaster! You scared of it or something runt?"

"I'm not scared of it! You are!"

"What!? No way!"

Nendou and Kaidou kept bickering behind you and Saiki. You realized you hadn't talked much with him the entire day and decided to strike up a conversation with him and also since the line to the roller coaster was pretty long.

"Nendou and Kaidou are really good friends despite the fact they argue every day, aren't they?" You turned your head to look at Saiki.

He looked back at you and nodded. You guessed he was much more of a listener rather than someone who likes to engage and talk a lot in conversations. You supposed you could work with it.

"So.. Are you into any games?"

Saiki nods his head yet again.

"Oh really? What is it, if you don't mind me asking?"

"Olfana's Story."

"Olfana's Story?" You haven't heard of the said game before, so you were either living under a rock or it was a crappy game.

"Cool! Do you like to do anything in your free time?"

"I like to read manga and play video games."

"It's pretty average, but it's not bad!"

"Do you have a favourite drink or food?"

"Coffee Jelly."

"Coffee Jelly?"

"Coffee Jelly."

"Ooh, mine is [insert favorite food/drink(s)]!"

Saiki nodded and continued to listen in on you talking to him. He really felt like you weren't much of a nuisance as he had thought before. You were pretty nice and tolerable, for him at least.

Don't get any wrong ideas, he was still thinking about it. Imagine if he finds you not annoying then you become just like the others. He'd have to hang out with you more to actually confirm that.

"Oh hey, it's our turn!" You pointed to the ride and Kaidou gulped.

You gave the person managing the roller coaster your tickets and you sat down on the ride. Nendou and Kaidou in the front.

Even now, they still wouldn't stop arguing. You wondered how Saiki was able to put up with this.

The ride started shortly after the other passengers sat down and filled the ride.

Needless to say, Kaidou had screamed the most. Once you all got off the ride, Kaidou was stumbling around and Nendou was just making fun of him.

You looked to Saiki to see him completely unfazed. You guessed he has been to more extreme roller coaster rides.

𝟹

You walked home with Saiki since he lived next door.

Saiki found your voice quite soothing, and so did you. His voice was like honey, or a sweet you could never get enough of. You could listen to him saying just one word repeatedly and never get tired of it.

"I wonder what happened to Teruhashi.."

Saiki shrugged and continued to walk home with you.

He could really care less about the female, if only she had left him alone and finally get the fact he doesn't like her.

"You're actually pretty fun to hang out with, you know? Despite this being almost a one sided conversation, I actually had fun!"

Saiki smiled and sighed. His smile was warm, enough to soften your heart.

"Thank you for today Saiki! Oh, is it alright if I started calling you Kusuo? We totally bonded today!"

Saiki nodded, he didn't mind it at all. Well, he kind of did. You weren't that close with him, but he didn't really care.

"Alright, thank you again Saiki! See you at school!"

You waved to Saiki and Saiki waved back at you, you both went into your homes.

Once you opened the door to your house you saw your parents completely angry at you and got scolded for going to a theme park without permission from them, and not finishing homework first. But when they realized your homework had already been finished, they let it go.

You looked at the pages of homework that you were sure you haven't done yet, but still shrugged it off. You didn't need to worry about doing homework anymore!

(The psychic had done a little something for you to thank you for today. You had done a lot for him and his friends after all. This was the least he could do.)

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

735 48 6
This is the story of two different people from two different countries, Where they r bond in political marriage bound by many circumstances tradition...
1M 40.6K 93
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
6.5K 118 18
~ѕтory connecтed тo deιтy'ѕ lιgнт~ The final and confusing reincarnation of (Y/N) is born during an awful time. Her grandmother has told her stories...
245K 7.2K 81
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...