Male Wednesday Addams X Reade...

By ladysunfl0wer

This is my very first story, so please be kind. Thank you for reading. Love you!! More

~Cast~
Chapter 1- Wednesday's child is full of woe
Chapter 2- Nevermore Academy
Chapter 3- Tour of Nevermore
Chapter 4- Ms. Thornhill
Chapter 5- Attempted murder
Chapter 6- Escaping the 'Penitentiary'
Chapter 7- Secrets
Chapter 8- The monster
Q+A
Chapter 9- No body, no crime
A/N
Chapter 10- Extracurricular activities
Chapter 11- Follow a trail
Chapter 12- Clues
Chapter 13- Poe Cup
A/N
Chapter 14- The book
Chapter 15- Outreach day
Chapter 16- Crackpot
Chapter 17- the Crackpot's meeting house
Chapter 18- The end of Crackpot's stupid little statue
Chapter 19- The next victim
Chapter 20- The morgue
Chapter 21- Idk what to name it
Chapter 22- The cave
Chapter 23- Rave'N
Chapter 24- Bloody Prank
Chapter 25- the past
A/N
Chapter 26- Garret Gates
Dead
Chapter 27- Truth be told
Chapter 28- Fishing with bombs
Chapter 30- Fire will rain...when I rise
Chapter 31- Birthday
Chapter 32- Presents
I love you guys so much <3
Cute one-shot
Chapter 33- Location
Chapter 34- Murder of the mayor
Chapter 35- Sneaking out
Chapter 36-
Chapter 37- Funeral
Funniest thing ever
Chapter 38- Uncle Fester
Chapter 39- Make up
Chapter 40- Faulkner's diary
Chapter 41- Stalker
Chapter 42- Date night
Chapter 43- Bad blood
Chapter 44- The truth part 1
Chapter 45- The truth part 2
Chapter 46- Kidnapped
Chapter 47- Expelled
Question!
Chapter 48- Marilyn Thornhill = Laurel Gates
Chapter 49- Honey, I rose up from the dead. Not in a very slay way though.
Chapter 50- The Great War
Chapter 51- Endgame
Chapter 52- The end!
Wedding :D

Chapter 29- Innocent like a baby

3.1K 104 47
By ladysunfl0wer

A/N: 

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiii, how are my lovely readers? Yes I updated, yay! Enjoy my lovely people.

~End of A/n~

The door to the cell closed trapping Morticia, Wyatt and Y/n in. They watched the officer walk away, and Morticia and Gomez were already on each other kissing and holding hands through the bars. 

"Not even the long arm of the law could keep his apart." Gomez mutters against Morticia's lips.

"At least we'll have one last night together."

"I've seen Jackals with self-control than you two." Wyatt snapped. 

The two lovers pulled away and looked at him.

"Neither one of you are strong enough to serve hard time." Wyatt told them. "And thanks to me, you won't have to."

"I knew our little jailbird would have an escape plan." Gomez said proudly. 

Wyatt pulled out a cloth...with a decayed finger...and it was blue. Your eyes widened as you got a flashback from when your father had killed himself. His body was extremely pale and blue, all the blood drained from his body. You remember his wide glassy eyes staring into yours and his lips parted as he took his final breath. You remember the note he had written to you. You have never felt so sad before seeing your father like that. 

"Y/n!" You snapped out of you thoughts and saw Wyatt Morticia and Gomez staring at you concerned, Wyatt had his hands on your shoulders looking worried. 

"Mon amore, are you okay? You spaced out for a minute there." 

You look at him with glassy eyes and gave him a sad smile. "Yeah yeah, I'm fine." 

"Are you sure?" He asks not sounding convinced.

"Yes Wyatt I'm fine." He clearly did not believe you so he gave you look saying that we will be talking about it later.

"He was dying from Nightshade poisoning, the preservation of the soft tissue and the blue tint confirms it." Wyatt revealed.

"Wait..so that means..."

"Garret was dying before you killed him." Wyatt finishes.

Morticia gasped happily and turned to Gomez. 

"You look even more ravishing as an innocent woman." Gomez compliments and they went back to making out.

Wyatt rolled his eyes "Can't you guys stop for one second?" He grumbles and grumbled the finger and his head flew back.

~in the vision~

A man sat in the car with Garret Gates. "Prove to me you're still worthy to be called my son." He yelled.

His father held up a vial full of blue liquid. (Oh so this ass decides to kill outcasts IN A BALL WHERE THEY'RE HAVING FUN. AND THEY HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING TO THE ASS. AND HE DECIDES TO KILL THEM THE OUTCAST WAY INSTEAD OF THE NORMIE WAY. That just proves he thinks outcasts are cool people, why else would he kill them that way?)

"Kill those outcasts. Sneak into the ball and spike the punch bowl." He demands.

Garret took the vial and stuffed it in his pocket. (Here is another ass, if you truly love Tish, THEN BE HAPPY FOR INSTEAD OF A JEALOUS ASS.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"ADDAMS." Garret screeched once he reached the stairs. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gomez pushed Garret into the pillar and the vial of nightshade broke in his pocket.

~end of vision~

"Wyatt" Morticia calls.

Wyatt's head flew forward.

"Did you have a vision?" She asked. "What happened? What did you see?"

"The night Garret died, he had a vial of nightshade poison that broke in his pocket. He wasn't just trying to kill his father. He wanted to murder the entire school."

But Morticia and Gomez weren't listening. They were too busy making out. 

Wyatt rolled his eyes at his parents. And sat down patting the space next to him for Y/n to sit down she obeyed and sat down next to him. He wrapped an arm around her waist pulling you to his chest. 

"Sleep, baby, we have a long day ahead of us." He whispered in your ear and kissed your forehead.

"Good night Wyatt, I love you." She whispers cuddling into him. Wyatt's eyes widened at her words...she loves him? He has so many questions roaming his mind. It isn't like he doesn't love her too, he loves her more than anything in this world, she is so precious to him. Her kind heart, loving nature and warmth drew him to her. She is the wind to his fire, the key to his heart. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Morticia, Wyatt and Y/n stood in the mayor's office. 

"Thank you for seeing us on SUCH a short notice Mayor." Y/n thanks sarcastically.

"Yeah, well, veiled threats have that effect." He replied just as sarcastically and Y/n rolled her eyes.

"Garret Gates wasn't killed by a stab wound." Wyatt said pulling out the cloth with the finger and laid it on the desk as the Mayor looked at it disgusted.

"That blue sheen is a telltale sign of nightshade poisoning." Morticia told him.

"But you already knew that didn't you? Because when you were Sheriff you were in charge of the case and covered it up." Y/n accused.

"Ansel Gates hated outcasts and Nevermore. He claimed the school was built on land stolen from his family 200 years ago. Garret went there to spike the punch and kill all the kids at the dance. Ansel confessed drunkenly. It was his idea."

"Why did you instruct Dr. Anwar to falsify his autopsy report?" Wyatt asked. "You knew the truth."

"Listen, my job was to keep the peace. Now if there had been a trial, Jericho and Nevermore's reputations would have been trashed." Walker explained.

"REPUTATION MY ASS." You yell at Walker as Morticia and Wyatt looked at you wide-eyed. "You don't care about any other person's reputation but YOURS." You hiss. "As the mayor your job isn't to keep peace, it is to keep justice. AND THIS IS NOT JUSTICE. THIS IS WRONGFUL CONVICTION." You yell at him as the mayor cowered back in fear at the anger visible in her eyes, red magic flowed around the girl and her eyes had a red glint to them giving her a scary look.

"Calm down mi amor." Wyatt whispered in your ear his arms wrapping around you from behind as you calmed down, your eyes returning to their normal shade of y/e/c as you relaxed in his arms. 

"Y/n is right, you only care about your reputation." Morticia says calmly but her voice filled with anger. "I remember Garret bragging to me that his father has the sheriff in his pocket. One year later you get elected as mayor. Hmm. No doubt with the help of Ansel Gates?" She asked.

"We shouldn't even be calling him mayor." You grumble.

"I resent your implication." The mayor snapped.

You glared at him eyes and hands glowing as the mayor shut up at the look on your face.

"What I resent is that you could have prevented Garret's death if you would have done your job when I lodged my complaint about him stalking me. But no. Men like you have no idea what it feels like to not be believed." Morticia hissed.

Mayor Walker went silent and fidgeted at Morticia's and your words along with the death glare you were sending him.

"What do you want?"

You three looked at each other then back at the mayor.

"All charges dropped." Morticia demands.

"My father will be released immediately with a full and unequivocal apology from the Sheriff's office." Wyatt adds.

Walker went silent.

"Do we have a deal?" Wyatt asks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wyatt stood outside the building with Y/n holding her hand. He turned to his mother who stood behind them. "You were very impressive back there." He compliments.

Morticia smiled. "When did your visions begin?" Morticia asks.

"A few months ago. Before I left for Nevermore." Wyatt replies.

Y/n sensing this would be a long conversation gently removed her hands from his and walked away from the mother and son.

"I'm sorry you couldn't feel like you could tell me. I know we've had our differences lately. Navigating through the dangerous shoals of our mother-son relationship. But I'm here for you, Wyatt. Always. And Y/n too, I can tell she cares for you a lot." 

Wyatt's cheeks turned red a bit remembering what Y/n said last night. She didn't have any memory of it as she was too tired.

"Sometimes when I touch something or someone, I get this very violent glimpses of the past or future. I don't know how to control it." 

"Our psychic ability resided on the spectrum of who we are. Given my visions tend to be more positive. That makes me a dove."

"And for someone like me? Who sees the world through a darker lens?"

"You're a Raven. Your visions are more potent and powerful. But without proper training, it leads you to madness. But we're not trained by the living someone from our past reaches out and helps us when we're ready."

"Gabriel has. I have seen him before, him and his girlfriend."

"Be careful Wyatt." Morticia warned. "Gabriel was a sorcerer of great strength, but his vengeance pushed him too far, and nobody, not even his girlfriend could save him."

Wyatt looked down with worry.

"Luckily you have Y/n to keep you away from the darkness." Morticia says with a small smile. "Like how Gabriel had Ophelia with him, she was his light in the darkness, and now you have Y/n."

Gomez stepped out of the building wearing his suit followed by the sheriff.

"Sorry about all this." The sheriff apologizes.

"I don't hold grudges. Only blood debts." Gomez said shrugging.

Sheriff Galpin looked at him weirdly. "So you son...and my son, have become friends...I think."

"I pity any person who gets caught in his viper gaze, but he must be a good egg. He wouldn't tolerate anything else."

"He has his mom to thank for that."

Gomez and held out his hand and the sheriff shook it. He left his hand and Gomez walked towards his family. Pugsley ran up and hugged his father.

Morticia joined in but Wyatt didn't seeing as he didn't like hugs but he stood to the side awkwardly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After Enid told her mom off about not going to wolf camp, she and her dad had a cute lil moment

"I'm proud of you kiddo, you do you." Enid's dad told her smiling proudly and gave her a hug.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bianca's mother was being a total bitch and threatened Bianca, but Bianca being a queen she is, she told her off like a total queen. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Addams stood outside the Nevermore Gates saying goodbye. Pugsley made a mistake of hugging Wyatt. Y/n stood far away waiting for Wyatt.

"Don't push it." Wyatt warns.

"Well at least parents evening wasn't a total nail biter." Gomez shrugged.

"I told you that you didn't have what it takes to be a murderer." Wyatt mutters.

"As much as that stings. Gracias my little death trap." Gomez hugged Wyatt and kissed his cheek. You giggled from a far already imagining Wyatt's uncomfortable face.

Morticia gave Wyatt her year book.

"As I looked through the year book. I was reminded of the wonderful things I had here, but they were just that. MY memories. You have your own path to create. I don't want to be a stranger in your life, darling. If you need anything, anything at all. I'm only a crystal ball away." 

"Thank you mother." Wyatt thanks. He then stepped forward as she air-cheek-kissed him (idk what it's called T-T). She stroked his cheeks then walked towards Y/n.

Y/n looked at Morticia in surprise and met her half way. Morticia hugged the girl tightly, Y/n shocked hugged her back. "Thank you for being there for him Y/n." Morticia whispered hugging her tightly. "It was my pleasure Mrs. Addams, you have raised an amazing son. He is very sweet and respectful." Morticia smiled, "Please, call me Morticia. Mrs Addams makes me feel so old." She kissed her forehead and walked back to the car as Wyatt wrapped an arm around Y/n guiding her to the school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~With Wyatt and Y/n~

"What was that?" Wyatt asked her.

"What was what?" Y/n asks confused sitting on his bed.

"Back in prison, when you spaced out for 5 entire minutes. You had me scared."

"Oh." Was all Y/n could say as she looked down. "I thought you would forget about it."

Wyatt shook his head and sat down next to her as he waited for her to explain.

"Garret's finger kind of brought flashbacks to when I saw my dad..." Y/n whispers sounding choked as she tried not to cry.

"What happened to your dad?" Wyatt whispers.

"He hung himself, when I was 5. I know, it was 10 years ago and I shouldn't be this affected by it, but it was parents evening and I really missed my family you know? I wish they could be there." Y/n explains tears streaming down her face as she looked away crying.

Wyatt sighed and pulled her into a hug as he laid down bringing her with him. "Shhh." He whispers soothingly stroking her hair and kissing her cheek and forehead.

"I know this was very hard for you Y/n, and I wish I was there for you more. I don't know how you feel right now, because I have never experienced it, but I will try my best to be there for you and to understand." He said trying to comfort you.

You had stopped crying by now and sniffling a little. "Thank you Wyatt, you have no idea how much that means to me." You say wiping away the tears. "I'm sorry for crying, I know you hate it." You say looking down with a small laugh.

"Don't apologize, my love. I don't care if I hate crying, I will always be there for you."  He told you and pressed his lips onto yours. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n:

Yayyy chapter 29 done!!! I hope you liked this chapter, please vote and comment. Love you guys!!!

Dedicated to PaigeMarieHallShadow4242kisses_magnoliaWaterFountain101Caliprincess01Otaku_Hufflepuffxoxolover123omgx_haxpy_zo

Thank you so much for your support on my book. Love you guys so much! Every single one of you! 

Also my boyfriend called me baby while we were texting. I FREAKED OUT. I couldn't even reply properly! 

Thank you guys so much again for your support, it means the world to me. Love you!!!

Love,

Hermione <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.6K 1.1K 27
Ok, so this is my first piece and I really hope you guys like it. The first few chapters aren't amazing, but it gets pretty good in my opinion. Thank...
523 17 37
He looked at me and asked if I was ready. I shook my head yes because I couldn't find my voice. Hey guys this is my first story to write. I hope you...
19.2K 336 22
Okay this is my first ever story on this app and well it's probably gunna be trash XD. But I hope you guys will like it. So yeah.
9.5K 303 15
This is my first story! I'm the shared account person... Avery, you'll be seeing me a lot of me... I don't know when i will update. Probably around t...