Strength and Creation

By SimpMcGuy

One day Izuku was walking home after school so we he wanted to avoid Katsuki and his buddies, On his way home... More

Chapter 1 Bad Day
Chapter 3 Cruel World
Chapter 4 Monster
Chapter 5 Unexpected
Chapter 6 Hell
Chapter 7 The Past
Chapter 8 Out of the way
Chapter 9 The Symbol of Peace's End
Chapter 10 Lady Nagant
Chapter 11 Eri
Chapter 12 I made a Promise
Quick Announcement
Chapter 13 Future Quirk
New Book
Merry Christmas

Chapter 2 First Day at UA High

2.1K 31 6
By SimpMcGuy

10 months had passed since Izuku had gotten told by Toshinori that he could give him his Quirk, so within those 10 he followed the workout schedule and paid attention to school. Today was the day of the UA Entrance exams and Izuku was standing at the gates of UA nervous, he had just eaten a piece of All Might's hair in order to obtain the Quirk so he didn't know if it was working yet. Izuku then started walking in and towards the right Exam waiting room, he knew it was only a test to get into UA so he knew he was gonna have to give it everything he learned and achieved during those 10 Months of Hellish training. As he was walking is stepped on one of his shoe laces following forward as he told himself "Or I'll just die", he then stopped as he looked down to see he wasn't touching the ground and immediately started panicking. A girl with brunette hair then placed him on the ground then put her fingertips together causing him to stop floating.

Izuku: Huh!?!

???: Sorry it looked like you needed help but I should have asked first before doing that, Well it was nice meeting you! Good luck!

The Burnette then continued walking as Izuku realized what he had just did, he had just talked to another girl.

Izuku: I just talked to a girl, AHAHAHAHAHA!

An hour had passed since Present Mic had went over everything and everyone was standing Infront of the gates to the Exam waiting for it to start, Izuku saw that everyone was fully prepared but he was barely prepared and was unsure that he even had One for All yet. As he was about to go Thank the brunette for saving him he was stopped by a boy with Blue hair who was wearing glasses, Izuku thought to himself that this must be the guy she was dating so didn't bother to go Thank her because he knew it might have been a terrible idea. As soon as Izuku Turned around he saw that everyone was already running into the Exam leaving Izuku behind, he then ran behind them trying to find robots to destroy but saw that there was none left and began to panic realizing he had just let his training go to waist. He then saw a guy ran past him and was confused.

Random guy: RUN!!!!!

Izuku and everyone then felt the ground shaking and immediately started running away as they saw it was the Zero Pointer, a Robot that gives no points. As Izuku was about to get up he heard a girl yelling for help, when he looked he saw that it was the brunette of earlier. He immediately started running towards the Zero Pointer as some stopped and watched him.

Toshinori: There are No Points for taking down that thing, but there is opportunity

Izuku then stopped and jumped up in the air towards the Zero Pointers head as he immediately moved his arm back powering up a Punch.

Toshinori: So Clench you butt cheeks kid and

Izuku/Toshinori: Yell this from the Depths of your heart!

Izuku: SMASH!!!!

Izuku then hit the Zero Pointer Causing it to blow up and fall backwards as he watched it, he then started falling towards the ground as he realized his right arm and both his legs were broken. He then prepared his left arm to stop his fall but immediately got slapped causing him to float again and land right in the ground, he then realized he didn't have much time left and immediately started crawling to find one robot but the alarm sounded

Present Mic: TIMES UUUUUP!!!!

Izuku then realized all his work was for nothing, he then passed out as some people were surprised about what happened. The blue hair boy couldn't believe that someone like Izuku just took down the Zero Pointer risking his life to stop it from crushing that girl.

The next day we can see Izuku sitting on the couch squeezing and releasing an exercise item to help with his grip for if he need to hold onto a building or something for if he gets accepted into UA, ever since yesterday he has waited for the letter from UA that had his Results. After a few more seconds Izuku saw his Mom ran to him and hand him a letter, his mom said it was from UA and he immediately ran into his room shutting the door behind him and opening it. As he opened it a little device fell out and  a video popped up of All Might in a suit.

All Might: Young Midoriya! You have came a long way to achieve your goal, I'm sorry to say but you didn't get any combat points. But! I do having something show you!

All Might then showed a video of the brunette talking to Present Mic and he immediately stood up.

???: I was wondering if you could give some of my points to the boy with the green messy hair, He risked his life causing him to fail so please give him some of my points!

Present Mic: Don't worry, the latter is doing fine actually

Izuku then sat back down as he realized he failed, the screen thwn switched back ober to All Might.

All Might: You've inspired someone already, But there was Rescue points for the Exam and other ways to get points! You managed to get 60 Rescue points giving you more than enough to pass! Congratulations Young Midoriya! Welcome to your Hero Academia!

Izuku then felt his heart explode with excitement, he had made it into UA which meant he was getting closer to achieving his dream.

the Next Day

It was now Monday and it was 7:50 AM in the morning and Izuku had just reached UA and was walking to his Class, he was Nervous and Excited. He took a deep breath in and out as he opened the door to see the blue haired boy with Glasses lecturing Katsuki, Izuku only walked watched and then felt someone tap clear their throats behind him as he turned around to see who it was. To his surprise it was the girl he talked to before he got attacked by the slime and saved my All Might, Izuku remembered that day very well and immediately felt his heart start to drop as he felt like she was gonna be mad at him or avoid him. But he was still confused as to why she was smiling.

Izuku: Wait your that girl I spoke to before, Sorry I didn't catch your name

Momo: Sorry I was having fun talking to you that day so I didn't get to but my name's Momo Yaoyarozu, you can call me Yaomomo for short if you want

Izuku: That's a Beautiful name!

Izuku immediately blushed and realized what he had just said to Momo, he felt like a total idiot now for saying that Infront of her and probably everyone. Momo blushed a lot but smiled more because hearing that from Izuku really made her day.

Momo: Awww! Thank you so much, that actually made my day

Izuku: Y-Your Welcome

Momo: I'm guessing your name is Deku?

Izuku: N-Not really, that's just a nickname Kacchan gave me to pick on me...

Momo: I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to bring that up but um what is your real name if you don't mind me asking?

Izuku: It's I-Izuku Cidoriya, I Mean! Izuku Midoriya!

Momo: That's a nice name for someone who has a an amazing personality

Izuku: You really think so?

Momo: I know so, plus I like Deku. It sounds kinda cute and would make an awesome Hero Name if you don't think about the negative things connected to it

Izuku felt his heart warm up from hearing that, He smiled then immediately looked down at the floor behind Momo to see their Teacher in a yellow sleeping bag laying on the floor.

Shota: Done yet? If so then make your way to your seats so I can start class

Izuku: H-How long have you been laying their!?!

Shota: To hear the whole conversation, No kissing in class love birds

Izuku: WHAT!?!?!

Momo: I-Its not like that! I was just nice because of something that happened a few months ago!

Shota: Still not following but like I said seats now and no kissing in class, So get to it because your holding class up

Izuku immediately walked over to his seat which was behind Katsuki since he knew that the seat was practically assigned to him, he sat their as Shota went over the instructions for today. Most of it was training but as the day progressed a training called "Capture the Bomb" was now in progress, All Might was waiting outside the training area as he watched everyone stop Infront of him wearing their Hero suits. Izuku was the last one to come in and All Might new Izuku's Hero Suit was similar asmd didn't even knew to take a guess.

All Might: Now that Everyone is Here I will now go over the instructions of how this training exercise works, Their will be two teams or two. Team Heroes and Team Villains, the Hero team will guard the Bomb while the Hero team tries and captures the bomb to win. If the Hero team fails to capture the bomb before the Time runs out then they lose, if the Hero team manages to capture both the villains or the just the bomb then the Hero Team win. On each team their will be two people to make it even, if you don't like your partner then I'm sorry because you'll have to work together anyway. Now are there any questions?

Katsuki: Why do we have to be timed

All Might: Because if it were real then there would be very little time to find and defuse the Bomb in a real crisis, but this is an training exercise so it's only necessary that the Hero team it timed on this. Anymore questions?

Ochaco: How will we know what side we are on?

All Might: That's an excellent question! I will pull out two balls at a time and I don't mean it the way you think! But basically Letters will be written on the red and Blue balls, Blue meaning Hero and Red meaning Villain. Anymore questions?

Izuku: What if someone on the Villain side has a support item that's Very Dangerous and could kill someone?

All Might: Good Job Young Midoriya, that's the question I've been waiting for someone to ask. So if someone had a support item to help them it's their Quirk because they aren't at their full potential and they were to use it during the Exercise then they would be instantly disqualified giving the other team the win while their team loses, There's very few rules to this but One of them being is no using Support item or moves that will kill your opponent and work together! One more question is all I can answer before we start

Katsuki: Shut up and let's get this damn exercise started because I wanna kick some ass

All Might sighed as he pulled out the numbers, The first team being Izuku and Momo on the Hero team vs Katsuki and Tenya on the Villain Team. Katsuki and Tenya made their way into the Building and up to the bomb while Izuku and Momo waited outside for All Might to say Go, Izuku was reading the paper which had the rules on it as they waited. He then looked over to see Momo looking at him and he blushed a little over his Mouth guard.

Izuku: H-Hm?

Momo: Nothing I just think your Hero Suit looks Cool

Izuku: T-Thanks, My Mom got it for me

Momo: Awww, your Mom must really think highly of you if she bought you a Hero suit

Izuku: S-She does, ever since I was a kid she tried her best to raise me when my father randomly left and I never even got to meet him. But that won't stop me from what might happen during this exercise

Momo: Fated Rivals going against each other I see

Izuku: I'm sorry I don't want you to feel like I'm forcing you into helping me

Momo: Are you kidding? I wanna help you, ever since what he said to you that day I've always wanted to get payback so let's go and give it our all to win this thing!!!

Izuku and Momo smiled at each other as they fist bumped and walked in the building as All Might said Go.

To be continued in the next chapter!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 140 20
Izuku and Katsuki have feelings for each other, but they didn't know how to seal their heart together. But the tragedy happens that they finally are...
38.1K 1.1K 26
When you were younger you and your friends put your faith in heroes, but after seeing a different side of them things change... You were friends with...
83.4K 1.4K 12
Izuku Midoriya has been acting strangely for the past couple of weeks. Nobody in the class who has tried has been able to figure out what was going o...
30.9K 389 7
This story will be seven chapters, one chapter will be uploaded a day with the story finishing in a week. It is a short story of IzuMomoJiro. Each ch...