♦unknown Fate Of A Child♦ Gi×...

By cielaxyt

The world has started to collapse with each other. The truest scene will finally begin. As a child fall to th... More

beginning of adventure!(lie)
coffin?(anomaly)
qiqi new adventure starts!(time ticking)
new friends.(is it enemy?,friend?)
punishment(a lesson must be learn)
"accident"(starts of the first destruction)
missing home(useless feelings)
memories?,and strangers(is it a truth?)
first day! new friend?(another day meeting a friend or foe?)
party!,and cake disaster! new stranger?(useless activities)
memories...of the cursed soul..(your fate is unknown)
the first tale.(fake start or is it?)
your not all alone dear qiqi~(lies)
ice blue cihlid?(amusing)
qiqi the little nurse~!(fate destiny time ticking)
its raining..(extra story)
finally!,time to go home!(home? lies..)
new friends?,more patients!?(foe or friend..?)
The truest starts.. of this world.
a nightmare? or a memory?
1)filler story /exchanging goods!!/
2)filler chapter/new year tales/
.
HELPPPPPP

trey is injured!who did it?(weak mortal..)

941 32 9
By cielaxyt

Crewel has left to his classroom to arrage a bit of ingredients for the next class.
Leaving qiqi alone reading her books and taking care of yuan and other injured patients.

"Hey qiqi!" As yuu call her name and walks in,followed by heng and zach.

"Welcome...." Answered qiqi

"You guys are back!,where luka?" Ask yuan.

"Him?,oh- he left for his extra class." Answered zack as feng followed with nodding.

"Well?,any clue??"henry ask curiously.

"Well.. No.... Not yet!,at least...
.....
......
Okay- surely!,or maybe... We WILL get the culprit!" As Zack confessed with a burning passion.

"Knew it..Sigh...."netro.

"Not our fault!" Zach said with a refusal tone.

"No worries... It was my fault."

"Thats righ-"

"For believing on you...." Netro said with a disappointed expression.

"Wha-!" As zach said

When suddenly...

Without warning, The door burst open, for about the umpteenth time today. However this time, qiqi was met with a familiar face. "Help! Trey's injured!"

no clue how Riddle managed to bring trey here, as Trey, who basically didn't look like he could move. though Riddle is one of the best mages here, so maybe with the help of a spell?

Riddle looked frantically in the little nurse direction. As Yuu than immediately came to their aid, helping support Trey eith feng and zach join in. they carried him to the bed in the infirmary as qiqi(and her chair) was pushed by riddle to examined Trey's leg.

"What happened?" yuu ask

"Even glasses guy.." Grim mumbled. "Looks like it hurts,"

"Agh.. it was my fault.." Riddle sighed.

"What do you mean?"as zach ask

"Earlier, I had to go to the 3rd year's classroom because I had something to discuss with one of the students from our dormitory. I was with Trey at the time and we were walking down the stairs until I felt myself trip." Riddle explained. "I thought I'd fall, but then Trey covered me from the fall and he got injured instead.."

"Hey, it's fine. I covered for you myself so don't worry about it.." Trey reassured with a pained expression.

"Looks like trey-senpai hurt his leg seriously.. He will need to be in crutches for a while..., but qiqi will try her best though... as trey senpai injuries isn't as serious as others cases.."qiqi concluded, gathering some supplies.

"You pups sure are reckless" Crewel chimed in.

"ahh- crewel-sensei!" Riddle said in suprised tone as he than gather himself.

"Its either this just the season of falling from stairs or it just yuu's theory is right."

"Theory?" Riddle and trey said in confusion

As yuu tha nod and said "The headmage assigned me to an investigation. Apparently Clover-senpai isn't the only person who's been injured one way or another." Yuu explained.

"Thats right... We are too is a victim?,you can say..., riddle" as yuan said with Henry and netro nodding their head.

"Let me guess. Clover-senpai, were you supposed to be playing Magift?" as zach join the conversation

Trey's eyes widened in surprise. "Yeah, actually. When Riddle was about to leave for the 3rd year class I was about to go to Magift practice."trey answered.

"Wait, does that mean you felt like you moved on your own when you fell?" Grim was quick to catch on, surprisingly.

While feng just analyze the conversation.

"..Are you guys psychics now?" riddle said in a suprised tone.

"No, but what happened to you definitely matches up with-" as yuu tries to answer.

W

hen suddenly.

Yuu was cut off by the sound of the door opening, again, followed by multiple people rushing in. "We got the text!"

"Text?" Yuu said in confusion. Cater, Ace, and Deuce all appeared through the door.

"I sent the others a message about Trey." Riddle explained.

q

iqi could only hear and watch the conversation while in confusion on what is a text.

'Text? Is that a food?,will mr.baizhu like it....?,can it dispels hu tao?'

"Trey, you good?" Cater asked.

"qiqi is patching him up right now, actually."riddle answer

"Woah, she can do that?"cater said in a suprised tone.

"Yuu-san, you mentioned a theory before?" Riddle reminded.

"Oh, that. So I'm investigating the sudden rise in injuries among students. Me and Grim have ask some others student including yuan-senpai,netro-senpai and henry-senpai. Yuu explained.

"Also feng-senpai and zach-senpai is also joining in the competition."

"Yahoo~!"zach chime in

"Hai." Feng

"no way!!the quite cold knight of the liu family! AND the cheerfull and one of the best player in magift!" As cater chimed in.

"I can't believe that you just manage to invite a popular senior yuu..." Ace said in a simillar shock.

"Wait- yuan you said- yuan liu! The third son of the liu main family??
And netro one of the best poison maker from poemfire??" Cater said in shock again

wai- Henry? as one of the magift pro player and the nerd of library?? Both strong and smart! My aspiration!" Deuce said in a sparkling way.

"Hmph finally one who understand my worth!" Netro said

As yuan can only laugh following henry who can only be embarrassed by deuce words.

"Huh?? Why would you want to be like this grumpy ol' guy anyway?" Grim ask

"You kidding??, i want to be a smart and proud studenf for my mother and i also want to be known in pyshical subject to!" Deuce said disagreeing grim.

as riddle faked a cough and finally silent issued "please continue yuu.." " ah- okay. From what we've gathered, I've made multiple conclusions. First is that the injuries happened on purpose- the work of a culprit. Next is that the culprit is from Savanaclaw, and that this is probably the work of a unique magic. I'm not too sure on that though, I'll need to look into more spells like that in the library. But I'm sure it's a spell and not a potion or something like that."

"Woah woah! That's a quick!" ace said in shock

"Welll.. I did get a bit of help so no wonder..."

"anyway.. Why Savanaclaw?" Trey questioned.

Yuu explained the evidence that he and the others gathered so far, detailing the injuries sustained, the students' recollections, and all the other stuff.

"So what you're saying is, this is the work of someone's unique magic from Savanaclaw?" Riddle asked.

"Well, yes. We don't really know who just yet, but we need to be fast before every single magift player in school becomes a victim." as Zach joins in the conversation again and answer riddle

By the time yuu explain the reason, Trey had already been bandaged up. "finish...." as qiqi nod in accomplishment.

Crewel could only chuckle by qiqi gesture of accomplisment and ruffle qiqi's head giving her a headpat.

" should be a little better now. Just rest up for a while before you go back to your dorm."as crewel remind trey.

"Woah! That was quick..!" Trey realized.

"Excellent work, pup." Crewel praised.Qiqi while you can imagine a flower and a stars twinkling and blooming around qiqi's happy face eventhough she didin't smile.

"Now, you should all disperse to give Clover-san some time to rest."

The group obliged, leaving the infirmary.

"Now.. Lil pup how about i test whether you read the book and than i can give you some coconut milk and mint jelly you favorite right?"

"Okay..."

"Nee.. Crewel-sensei please do remember we are here... How about Invite us to your lil tea party?" Yuan said.

"Well that is if you have your own food or dessert."

"Sure! Feng just give me some food!"

"Zach did give me some cake for me to eat..."

"Fufufu... Well even though i am a poison maker i do enjoy cooking a small appetute meal..."

"i do have some cake from unbirthday party... In my box... Which luckily riddle bring with me to here.."

"Alright... Than lets have a small yet big tea party...sigh"

As than than they all laugh
While qiqi could only watch the scene with warm eyes felling familiar... With the athsmosphere...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.2K 451 15
♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥  ❝MY LOVE FOR YOU IS BIGGER THAN A FIREWORK!❞ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥  (𝘠𝘰𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘺𝘢 𝘹 𝘨𝘯!𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳) ☽˚⁀➷ When an Inazuman who lived in Mondstad...
2.8K 64 16
Tropes: Childhood friends to lovers, Soulmates, Twin Flames, she falls first but he falls harder (or is that the case . . .), you complete me, Tragi...
27.1K 1K 32
❝𝔏𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔠𝔞𝔫 𝔟𝔢 𝔪𝔢𝔡𝔦𝔠𝔦𝔫𝔢, 𝔬𝔯 𝔦𝔱 𝔠𝔞𝔫 𝔟𝔢 𝔭𝔬𝔦𝔰𝔬𝔫. ℑ𝔱 𝔦𝔰 𝔴𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔦𝔱 𝔦𝔰.❞ ❝𝖄𝖔𝖚 𝖆𝖗𝖗𝖔𝖌𝖆𝖓𝖙, 𝖋𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖍, �...
551 8 12
!!! TW: Homophobia/Transphobia, death, injuries, trauma, animal cruelty, Original Characters !!! !!! Spoiler Alert: Archon Quest III, Vulpes Zerda Ch...