Quench My Fire

By Riadreame7

#1 in Adultromance🤭 "She's messing up with my brains again!" Stefano shut his eyes tightly and took a deep b... More

prologue
Chapter 1: My devilish Sister
Chapter 2: What happened at New York?
Chapter 3: What happened 8 years ago?
Chapter 4: getting the appointment with the devil
Chapter 5: Meeting Castillo and Genrich
Chapter 6: The wine tasting party
Chapter 7: The heat at the party
Chapter 8: Meeting Face to face at the Conference room
Chapter 9: The Gala
Chapter 10: Dancing with the devil
Chapter 11: Presenting another Sketch
Chapter 12: What is she doing to me?
Chapter 13: Preparing her favorite
Chapter 14: Locking eyes
Chapter 15: Shutting the building early
Chapter 16: The Last Presentation
Chapter 17: fighting the devil in me
Chapter 18: I owe her no apology
Chapter 19: The Cafeteria
Chapter 20: is it jealousy?
Chapter 21:Encounter with Coco Winks
Chapter 22: Cassandra being Cassandra
Chapter 23: A night to remember
Chapter 24:I'm Sorry
Chapter 25:The Kiss
Chapter 26:The hang over
Chapter 27:Achilles
Chapter 28: Conflicting heart
Chapter 29:Venice
Chapter 30: The Russo's Wedding
Chapter 31:Forgiveness
Chapter 32:Breaking Balls
Chapter 33: I want the ache
Chapter 34:Ripped
Chapter 35:Embedded deep
Chapter 36: HAY
Chapter 37: Ludovica
Chapter 38: The Revelation
Chapter 39:I miss him
Chapter 40:No way out
Chapter 41: His Repression
Chapter 42: Her Confession
Chapter 43: Enraptured
Chapter 44: Cinque Terre
Chapter 45: The Visit
Chapter 46:Are you here to stay?
Chapter 47: Her mother
Chapter 48: She was hurting
Chapter 49:The Award Ceremony
Chapter 50:HAPPY
Chapter 52:Impulse
Chapter 53:Breakfast
Chapter 54:Truth game
Chapter 55:Greece
Chapter 56:Best Gift
Epilogue
THE BILLIONAIRE SCANDAL

Chapter 51:The After Party

101 8 8
By Riadreame7

"Love can touch us one time And last for a life time And never let go till We're gone."

Who remembers the song by Celine dion?

Stefano

THE ALCANTARA's MANSION

Immediately the White Massive gate was unlocked, Wines, Champagnes were all popped up and blasted on my Roll Royce.

That gesture, I didn't see it coming....

Ivan was with all smiles and did not seem surprised like I am at the moment.

My mouth was slightly opened and a smile formed on my lips.

"Congratulations!!!!" Countless Voices boomed just outside my Roll Royce as Icons, Magnates and Tycoons in the business world came to my side to welcome me.

I really wasn't expecting this massive Moguls and distinguished Barons present here.

I had to come down to receive the flowers raised and stretched at me from Iconic women.

"Grazie everyone!" I managed to say bowing my head as series of flashes almost blinded my eyes as usual.

Ivan left the scene to park the Roll Royce as he know I won't be let go at anytime soon.

"Congratulations Mr. Alcantara" Mr. Dmitri commended with a smile shaking my hand in his.

My eyes darted at the whole serene environment and the lush green garden encrypted with some ambient light displaying "Congratulations to the HAY EMPIRE"

Trust my sister for this illuminated Large coverage area of the compound.

The award was not even sure yet they all made this great preparation ahead.

Important Icons that I left at the award ceremony were all present for the after party.

How it happened? Well I don't know as I remembered I left them all at the event.

Then almost immediately, Fireworks lighted above the sky as my eyes travelled upward "Stefano il nostro eroe" the inscription reads... (our hero)

My eyes clouded with tears yet again at the huge surprise of the whole event before I saw my Family walked down to my side.

"We are so proud of you Son" My mom started as she wiped a tear that escaped her eyes before pulling me into a hug.

"Grazie Madre...I cannot ask for a better mother than you" I wrapped my hands tighter at her back as my Sister joined in the big hug but my father being my father tried to act unfeigned with his hands in his pockets while looking at everywhere but me.

I tear my eyes away from my father and loosened the hug calmly from my mother and Cassandra while trying to also wipe my mother's tears before my eyes settled back on my father.

We gave each other this long stare with neither of us trying to avert it first.

I watched him fight the tears trying to form in his eyes...

I broke the staring contest and moved towards him before his hands traveled around my back in a fast motion.

I stiffened for a moment as that was what I wanted to do but he beat me to it.

I snapped out of my thought and wrapped my hands around him.

"I'm so happy...so fucking happy that I can't believe it's real" He mumbled quietly on my shoulder.

"I Know Dad...your dream finally came through thanks to you" I muttered silently audible for him to hear.

He shook his head..."NO you did"

"Not without your push" I countered with a smile.

"Congratulations Stefano Alcantara!" That voice was familiar as I release myself from my father's hold.

My father had a similar reaction to mine ad I turned my gaze to the voice. Gorgio Armani? What is he doing here? Don't get me wrong...I did not expect him to be here...does that mean Krishnan too is present here?

"Thank you Mr.Armani" I replied with a smile as he and my Dad had this eye conversation for a moment.

"You're so lucky to have him as your son you know that?" He directed his question at my Dad.

My father nodded frantically...there's this weird tension between them...what am I missing as my eyes traveled back and forth at them.

"He beat me even Krishnan" he stated as my eyes followed the direction he was looking at...I knew it...Krishnan was here...but how? Just then the powerful looking Magnate walked with charisma towards our side.

I am yet to have a chance to converse with him not to talk of work with him.

Getting to my front, he stopped hypnotically with his eyes on my father "Marco....it's been a decade I guess" he said with a cynic smile before turning to my direction eyeing me skeptically.

"You're so different from your Father" he stated before stretching his hands forward at me... I've always known him to be a proud Indian Man so I was surprised by those gesture as my eyes traveled to the hand then back at him before he made this take it reaction.

I reluctantly took his hands..." You did well" he commented.

I nodded in respect with a smile on my lips saying "Thank you Mr. Nair"

"Come on...it's Krishnan...I want to feel more connected with you since we're working at the same line of business" He smiled wistfully at me without tearing his eyes from mine not even for once.

I smiled ruefully feeling uncomfortable...

I was okay working with Armani but Krishnan has always keep me on my toes.

His name speaks power not to talk of his presence.

"I've heard so much about you and I must say...you're better than explained in real life so let me also grace in your grandeur " He said still on his fickle smile as I chuckled.

"It will be a honor to work with you!" I answered with a smile.

"Marco can I see you for a moment?" Armani interrupted with a smile leaving me and Krishnan alone to far end were their conversation will be inaudible.

I really wish they could stay to ease the tension I feel around Krishnan at the moment but like I said... I knew my father had or have a connection with Armani in which I don't know what it is but I'll find out soon.

"You look so young...are you married?" He suddenly popped the question at me and where this conversation is heading to... I'm not sure I will like it.

"No" I answered ruefully. His smile broadened leaving me confused if I answered wrongly.

"I see...because You're a fine Man and I have a beautiful...

"I'm engaged!" I answered without hesitation...for fuck sake where did that even come from? Engaged really? I laughed inwardly at myself.

His face turned sullen...."oh I see...but why is it not on the tabloid?" He asked suspiciously and I know I had to think fast because this Man is a Tycoon.

You have to calculate and measure your talk to defeat him if not he would catch on.

"I like to keep my personal life out of the public eye but you'll find out soon" I said as a waiter stopped at our side and handed us a glass of wine and Immediately I sipped out of the glass.... I knew the Maker of the wine.

"Wow...this taste so good...mind I ask for the brand?" Krishnan said.

I nodded "Sure...it's a G wine product"

"Genrich? Wow...I need to see him and question him on why he does not deliver to India... I remembered when I drank his wine was at one of my hotels at Hungary" he said smiling with his eyes fixed on the wine.

He was actually not as bad as I thought...he was easy to converse with and not how the tabloid plastered him.

"He'll be here...I'll notify you when he arrives" I said as we began to walk on the well lighted area just before the fountain.

He squinted his eyes at me... "You know him personally?

"He's my best friend" I stated with a proud smile.

I was indeed proud of him and his wine is one of the most seeked after drink and almost beating Vintage who has been in the business for decades.

"Really? Wow....you have eyes for people then" He stated with a smile.

"Amico..." I smiled at the voice ....speaking of the devil.

Krishnan's eyes followed the direction of the voice as Finn came closer to were we stood.

"Lucca called and...

Finn trailed off as his eyes shifted to the Krishnan who's eyes were still fixated on Finn...I chuckled.

Krishnan does not seem to know that his gaze can be scary sometimes.

Finn cleared his throat to snap Krishnan attention away from him..."Pardon me...I'm Krishnan Nair" he said bringing forth his hand as Finn looked back at me with this 'what is he doing here look?' But smiled back at his direction returning the handshake..."I'm...
"Finn Genrich... I know" Krishnan said still on his smile.

Finn was taken aback for a moment but masked it up quickly... Trust the bastard...nothing can ever take him by surprise... He's good at handling every situation he finds himself at perfectly.

"Krishnan and I were just drinking your wine and he wondered why you refused to send your brand of wine to India." I assisted Krishnan to voice his thought out.

"Oh...I did at a time just that...the law of your land can be a bit stressful sometimes"

He furrowed his brows at Finn..."Really? Well I need your brand of wine at Leela Palace"

Finn looked aghast before he asked..."Leela? Vintage delivers there already" He countered

"Who says I cannot have another brand in my Hotel..." He interjected. I chortled silently.

"Okay before I leave here...I'll get your crew number...

"Why not just get my own number?" He interrupted him as Finn looked at me for a signal and I nodded my head as I watched them exchanged figures.

"Bastard!" Lucca chorused from behind as Krishnan excused himself not before chuckling at the voice saying that and also facing Finn..."I'll call you then" he stated and left.

"Really Castillo? You dare call me a bastard under my Father's roof huh!" I glared deathly at him but he was unmoved.

"You're earlier than I expected" Finn said facing Lucca.

"I'm not you" Lucca plunged his tongue out at him...I still can't believe they're my best friend at the attitude they always display in the public...I mean which Billionaire does that if not this two...

"For your ass mind!" Finn retorted darkly and before Lucca could counter...some beautiful voices and a particular one I have been dying to see after the little separation at the Office when her friends came to pick her up. I was like a frustrated maniac.

I heard Lucca cursed silently and my smiled broadened when i realized the reason behind the tone and frustration. Tirana is with them.

"Stefano the most sought gazillionaire right now in the world" Claire started with a wide grin playing on her face as she came to my side. I chuckled at her comment before hugging her briefly.

"Congratulations...I'm proud of you" she stated still with a smile on her lips as I mouthed "thank you"

Tirana whose dark violet eyes was full of smile not until it landed on her Nightmare maybe before back at me.

"Complimenti!" she mouthed in a dazzling smile as we pecked on our both cheeks...American greeting style. (Congratulations)

"Thank you...and go easy on my Friend huh!" I Whispered in her ears as her body reacted to what I said.

I'm right... There's more to the coldness she's showing to him... I'm very sure she likes him and who knows, she maybe the one to keep him permanently on his toes and stop his Casanova lifestyle just like I did after my first encounter with Bianca at the boardroom, every other girl refused to interest me no matter how I had tried to force it...

I watched the way they exchanged looks... My smile broadened at the bewildered look on my friend's face... I never knew I'll get to see this day not especially with Lucca... Finn, I'll understand as he hardly have a scandal to his name but Lucca. He's the King of Scandal.

"That obnoxious bastard!!" She spit angrily... Finn mocked from behind and Lucca was not exactly enjoying this... How long are they going to barf at each other?

"Excuse me Amico... I need to talk to ojitos!" Lucca pulled Tirana out of the scene before she could protest.
Ojitos?

We all laughed at their cuteness.

"Ojitos?" Finn commented with his eyes on their back as my smile broadened.

"Yeah... I heard it too...meaning beautiful eyes" I smiled satisfactorily not believing my eyes.

"This is going to be interesting" Finn stated sardonically folding his hands under his chest with a smirk on his face.

"Definitely!" I replied with my eyes on them before they disappeared.

"The ship will sail soon" I added before my eyes settled back at the woman that mattered the most in my world.

I sneaked my hands around her waist as her body stiffened and draw her closer to my chest. I love the great effect I have on her.

Finn's eyes traveled to me before clearing his throat and said... " Let me greet some magnate over there" before he walked away with a smile on his lips.

Claire smiled and said " I'll use the restroom" before she jolted away too leaving me to my space with my woman and before I could let them off my sight totally...I crashed my lips against hers giving her a soft deep kiss.

Her body responded just the way I wanted it to.

"I missed you" I said in between the kiss...she grinned lightly..." But we saw each other at the office awhile ago" she said against my lips...

Her warm breath is so addicting that I cannot get enough..."that's not enough...I want you around me always" I countered possessively as her smile broadened...

"Give me your tongue!" I demanded darkly...before I captured her tongue in my mouth...she tasted so sweet and my cravings for her was not soliciting... I kissed and suckled her tongue hungrily forgetting we were in the eyes of public until we lost our breath.

My hands raked every part of her body...right from when she arrived at this party, I could not take my eyes off her white flora gown just above her knees and doing no justice in taking my breath away at her visible cleavage.

The dress was just too seductive for me and fuck I want her right now as I'm afraid I'll explode anytime soon for this woman.

My hands travelled to the hem of her back, caressing it sensually as I felt her groan in pleasure against my chest.

"Uhmm... Sorry to intrude but the workers are waiting for you at the semi-floor surrounded with the terrace pool."Ivan has a degree at interrupting special moments like this. Trust him for that.

I growled in frustration and reluctantly released my Ruby but not letting her hand go as I walked hand in hand to the Semi floor ignoring Ivan and throwing him a deathly glare.

Immediately I opened the balcony door to the semi floor, wines popped open everywhere and blisslights were all blown into the sky. I'm supposed to be used to this but I'm always marveled whenever people do things to surprise me.

"Welcome Mr. Alcantara our Hero" They chorused simultaneously making me to jolt on a spot.

Ruby tried to let go of her hand probably she's still shy of public display but she have to get used to it as she knows I'm not just an ordinary person.

I tightened my hold on her as she hides her face behind my back. I chortled at her cuteness.

They ushered me to my sit as Ruby sat at the next one close to me.

The table was filled up with all kinds of dishes both Italian, American and Spanish foods.

They were really so excited about this company's dinner party.

Ms. Rennes stood up from her sit and opened one of the vintage wine before turning it into my glass cup saying..."I pinched myself so many times to wake me up from this beautiful dream of working under the HAY EMPIRE..." She paused as she looked at everyone sitted on the table and the others standing and sitting at the other tables...the mass of people here alone wouldn't be less than 100.

"When I started... It was a beautiful disaster as we all know how unpredictable Mr. Alcantara can be but I found it challenging in a good way as we also know how unbeatable he can be" She said as the whole crew screamed my name in a yes. I smiled lightly.

"But I did not give up because I got to realize how amazing Mr. Alcantara is." She paused turning to me as her eyes locked with mine.

"I will never forget what you did for me even before I got the job...for paying my parents hospital bills and I don't think I have thanked you properly and with that I say Thank you so much Mr. Alcantara for everything...for picking a girl like me out of all the amazing people to work as your first secretary... I will never take the gesture for granted... " she bowed... I can't explain how I feel inside at this sudden appreciation... I stood up to drink to the toast " To Giovanna Rennes...the First hand Secretary to the HAY EMPIRE" I said lifting my cup as everyone clicked cups saying "to Giovanna"

I watched her wipe a tear that escaped from her eye...I felt there was more to this but I could not exactly figure it out.

Everything I did for her back then was just a kind gesture and I didn't know she held onto those memories.

Zeus Molotov got up on his feet and came to my side to pour me a champagne too...

"I'm so glad to be a part of the family of the HAY EMPIRE...even if you could be so difficult to work with sometimes... it was still worth the journey" everyone laughed at his comment. Trust the bastard!

"Cheers to more fruitful days ahead" he said

"Cheers..." I replied with a smile as every one clicked their cups.

Immediately I sipped in my cup, I felt a figure come to my side...Richard Trent...the bastard that have eyes on my woman.

He dared pour me a wine in my cup...Ruby saw my blood boiled in anger as she tried to calm me down with her contagious smile and unfortunately it worked.

"To Bianca Bennett..." My fist tightened at the mention of her name in his mouth and how his eyes were fixated on her without tearing it away for a moment...this bastard needs his face arranged tonight!

"The woman who made our company blossom and flourish within this last few months just like herself. I'm so proud of you for being so strong and fighting against all odds in getting back with the Love of your life and I must say I'm jealous but in a beautiful way..." He paused then turned to me...

"Relax your fist Mr. Alcantara... I knew the love you have for each other can not been contestable right from the day you jolted out of the elevator to the Cafeteria arena where you rarely visit to interrupt a precious lunch all in the name of an impromptu meeting in which you fixed at the moment made me feel I was in a real competition with a dude who has been whipped in love so I gave up as I also witnessed the same reaction from her but I must say...the moment you make her shed a tear...you'll see me knocking at your door" He challenged playfully but darkly at the same time as everyone laughed.

"That's never going to happen not even in my next life!" I challenged back relaxing my shoulders backward.

Everyone screamed as he said "Cheers to being a couple again"

"Cheers for helping me out in your own way" I stated and I didn't miss the slight confusion on his face.

He indeed helped me... My feelings for her exploded and got uncontrollable the moment I heard she went on a trip with him and they both slept at a motel.

My jealousy was what drove me to kiss her senselessly at Claire's wedding and to mark my territory again.

My phone starts to ring as I excused myself to pick the call not before telling them to go on and enjoy themselves before I return.

I moved towards the other side of the balcony following the terrace up the lane to get a quiet place to talk to my client.

After the whole calls, just as I was about to get down from the terrace, my eyes flipped downward at the transparent glass window at the west side...there my father and Emilia are sitting at the padded chair at the small pool side talking.

My heart melted at the sight. Seeing Emilia smiling to whatever my Dad might have said means there's progress after all.

Though I told my family about Bianca's Mother terminal disease and they should all please be lenient with her so I guess it worked after all.

I got back to the crew as I saw all of them were already done eating were already dancing to the slow music but Ruby remained on her seat smiling at them.

I held her hands and pulled her up gently for a dance...she was hesitant at first but finally gave in.

I sneaked my hands around her waist and pull her body closer to mine leaving no for space at all as she wrapped her hands around my neck.... I enjoyed the way her body responded to my touch and that act alone is pulsing heat beneath my pants.

I want her....I want her right now if not I might go crazy.

I wasted no effort before I crashed my lips on hers not minding the eyes perching at us.

I kissed and savored every recesses of her mouth... I dominated the kiss as I was hungry and craving for her badly.

She tried to catch up to the pace of the kiss but I was ready to devour her totally till she melt completely under my touch.

I pulled away forcefully exhaling a heavy breath. I held her hands and whispered "let's leave this place"

Thankfully she did nothing to protest... I'm sure she's feeling what I'm feeling right now and luckily my wing was not that far from the zone of the house.

I wasted no time in pulling off her dress immediately I shut my door and crashing my lips on hers.

Hello lovelies...how's this chapter? Were you expecting this?
So sorry for irregular update as studying pharmacy and writing tests back to back has been so hectic but I'll try my best to update as fast as I can...

Please don't forget to vote, share and comment.

Love you, Ria🍒

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 152 8
❝ ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴀᴄᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴄᴀʀᴇᴅ ᴀᴛ ᴀʟʟ ❞ -𝙰𝚗 𝚎𝚢𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚗 𝚎𝚢𝚎 - ᴀʀᴀʙᴇʟʟᴀ ᴍᴀɴᴄɪɴɪ skilfully negate the negative, turning ever...
1.9K 28 14
Ace Vinci a powerful dominant and reckless CEO of the Vinci enterprises making him one of the most powerful men in the world. He has everything mon...
126K 3.3K 90
Rank #1 in watty2020 28/1/2020 Rank #1 in eroticaromance 19/1/2020 Rank #9 in watty2020 13/1/2020 Rank #25 in passionate 10/1/2020 Rank #14 in Blaze...
27.6K 1.3K 27
When you experience the worst thing you could ever imagine, how do you react? - "The water looked so tempting under me as I stood there in the dark...