《☆¿quackbur Oneshots?☆》

By your_local_guitarist

These are the personal of the people, not the cc! People, I'm not shipping cc!'s. More

A/N (authors note)
ANOTHER AUTHORS NOTE
~first love/late spring - mitski~
~sealed lips~
~wolf in sheep's clothing - set it off~
~wil....~
A/N very important, please read <33
~stream~
~stream pt.2~
im fucking crazy
?!?!?!?
Thanks to them.
A/N
my opinions.
more opinions
on a more serious note.
woah.

~your sister was right - wilbur soot~

168 5 0
By your_local_guitarist

AAA ANOTHER STORY INSPIRED BY A SONG BECAUSE I HAVE NO IDEAS😇
anyways, here's  angst to fluff because we love angst to fluff don't we people?

Anyways!
TW's:
-angst
-fluff
-swearing
-wilbur thinking he's not good enough for q :(((
-bottombur (not too sure if it's considered bottombur or Wilbur just being soft but idfk)

"Wilburrr" a low, soft and quiet word escaped quackity's mouth with a groan approaching their room. He hears fast strumming at the beginning of a song wilbur had wrote not so long ago. The strumming of the guitar was soft and calming.. the duck could fall asleep to it any time..

"I felt I couldn't love anymore, turns out I come, not through the same reasons as before."

His voice.. its so soft.. calming.. soothing.. he didn't know how else to describe his anglic voice. The duck hybrid was pretty sure the new song was called "your sister was right" wich he for now couldn't really think of a proper meaning.

"I use everyone I ever meet, I can't find the perfect match. Abused as I love, while I ostracise the ones who love me.... back...."

Soft strumming of wilbur's acoustic guitar. Quackity slowly leaned against the outside wall next to the door, slowly sank down to the ground as if there was a magnet pulling him. He leaned his head against the wall, closed his eyes, and listend.

"On the path of least resistance I find myself salting the earth, every time that I miss you, i feel the way you hurt."

Quackity just sat there. Listening and relaxing to the soothing sound of his boyfriend playing the guitar and singing along.

"And I don't deserve you, you deserve the world, but feels like we were built, from the same.. dirt."

The strumming got a bit more aggressive, wich sort of scared quackity, but he was wondering about the lyrics he just heard.

"I hate to say it, but your sister was right, don't trust English boys, with far too much free time."

This part of the song led quackity to many realisations... 1.. his sister..

[Q'S MEMORY]
"he's just a problem for you! I don't trust him. He might be the same as sap, as Karl, heck, even like schlatt! I DONT want you to go through that again, I'm warning you, this prick seems like a guy who would leave you crying over night. Honestly, he can't focus on the future, only to his short sight! Hes got too much free time, hell knows what he will do with that god load of time!"

[BACK TO NORMAL]
Q POV:
"my sister... she said that... he wrote a song about how he felt about that.. I know he was in the room listening to the fight after meeting my family.. 2. The name of the song, 'your sister was right' leads up to him thinking all the shit my sister said about him was true..." I murmured to myself as I begin to tear up. God, the thought of him being sad just makes me sad man...

"And I hate to say it, but your sister was right, I'm nothing but a problem, leave you crying over-night."

[BACK TO 3RD POV]
He continues strumming the strings on his guitar as the smaller hears his lover's beautiful voice break.

"And I hate to say it, but your sister was right, I can't focus on the future, only my short sight."

He continues again, his voice now breaking multiple times and you could hear faint sniffling from the room.

"And I hate to say it, but your sister was right, im wanker, complete wanker, a fucking waste of.... Time."

'A.. waste of time...?' Quackity thinks to himself tears filling his eyes. The strumming slows down and gets softer. After he puts down the guitar,  he begins to softly cry. Quackity can't help but go into the room.

He climbed onto the bed Wilbur was sitting on, and hugged him from behind, burying his head into the crook of wilbur's neck. "You... heard that.. didn't you..?" Wilbur asked, sniffing throughout his sentence. "Yeah.. please don't think of yourself that way.. I know my sister said some fucked up shit about you, she just said her opinion in a very not nice way. But, everything she said isn't true." Quackity comforted Wilbur, who just burried his face into quackitys chest as he started crying more. "Shhh... its okay Mon amor, just let it out..." quackity said as he stroked wilburs soft brown curls. Wilbur wrapped his arms around quackity waist and hugged him tight. "Wanna go to sleep and cuddle?" Quackity whisperd into wilburs ear while still stroaking his hair. "Mhmm.." Wilbur groaned and nodded into q's chest. Wilbur got off his smaller boyfriend and climbed into the bed with quackity following soon after.

When they got comfortable, quackity crossed their legs and wilbur buried his head into quackitys chest again.

"I love you, mi amor.."
"I love you too, darling."

EAHH IM SO TIRED ITS 1:07AM BUT I SAID TO MYSELF "no mai, you have to finish this before going to sleep." AND I AM SOSOSOSOSO SORRY THIS IS A SHORT ONE <33

ANYWAYS LOVELIES, TAKE CARE OF YOURSELVES, DRINK WATER, EAT FOOD, SLEEP AND
THE OTHER THINGS IMPORTANT FOR YOU! <33
I LOVE YOU ALL MWAH <3
HOPE YOU ENJOYED, AN BYE BYE!! <33

[904 words <3]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 3.3K 82
I am addicted to the ship, so I'mma try this. I will NOT do smut. A - Angst F - Fluff
17K 254 50
lachambers oneshots not all mine i will trie to give credit but alot do not have names to credit.
5.1K 98 31
Just a quick note. Not an update, sorry. Will update tomorrow.
1.7K 37 8
(I don't own the characters btw)