𝐄𝐍𝐇𝐘𝐏𝐄𝐍 𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐄...

By jayorphic

✎ ˗ tw ; fluff, angst, mention of mental health ✎ - grammar error More

˚* school prince - sunghoon
˚* love at 21 - jay

˚* dirty little secret - heeseung

12 0 0
By jayorphic

➵ genre ; fluff | fluff (?), enemies to lovers
➵ words count ; 1282 words

TW: Sexual desire and mature content ahead (not smut)

↷ ꒰ ˡᵉᵗˢ ᵇᵉᵍⁱⁿ : ꒱

Y/N POV

"How stupid, you should've memorized all of these documents if you're good enough", said the President of the students association club, Lee Heeseung.

"And, please throw away all this stupid love letter", he continued as you rolled your eyes in irritation. You shook your head, showing him your most insincere smile. "Respectfully, no, last time I checked you didn't lose your hand, so do it yourself".

"To be added, you darn Lee Heeseung, you really think 1 day is enough for me to remember all of this shit?", you snapped back while your hand shows the pile of file on the table.

"You're full of nothing but excuses, that's why", he exclaimed while fixing his glasses in a mister "know it all" kind of style.

"I'm not-", he cut you off with putting his index finger on your lips as he leans closer, feeling his hot breath fanning your face, "Don't, I hate it when you're talking, all I heard is rubbish".

The front door suddenly being slammed open, shows the vice president, Park Jongseong or Jay, luckily the only one who's sane enough, not really, but technically he's better than Heeseung. Another guy appears behind him, Riki, the troublemaker, but still a great help in any activities.

"I got some magic to show", said the youngest soon as he took out the pocket watch. "Try it on him", Jay wiggles his eyebrow in a teasing way looking at Heeseung, slowly made the president sat on the chair.

"Take off your glasses", he did as what's being told, as curious as a cat, you decided to stand right in front of him, just to see if it's really working. Riki started to swing his watch from right to left, "He will lose his self-conscious and his inner self will be shown".

Out of nowhere, he stood up, making his way to you, his eyes darkened with lust, wrapping his arm around your waist, he pulled you closer to him, with a seductive smirk plastered on his pretty face, his hand make its way to your neck up to your lips, running your lips with his thumb.

"I like you, Y/N", he whispered slowly yet so loud for the others to hear, adrenaline rush causes your heart to beat faster that usual, his voice did something, it sent shiver down to your spine.

It didn't take that long till you felt his lips come in touch with your ear down to your neck. Without hesitation, he licks your neck slightly biting it. "Wow, so Heeseung like Y/N", Jay seems to enjoy the view upon him.

You shifted your attention from Heeseung to Jay and Riki, "Stop it, you dumb fuck". You yelled while struggling to push him. Riki quickly put back his glasses on. In a second, you felt yourself being thrown away, you gasped looking at the culprit. "The audacity", you scoffed.

"Why you hug me, Y/N? That's disgusting". He straightens his blazer, looking at you up and down.

"So he didn't remember anything?", not gonna lie, you kind of disappointed but just let it slide.

Next day

"Awww love, you look tired, you didn't get enough sleep?", you saw the corner of his lips rises a bit, he leans closer to your ear. "Or you still thinking about our President's confession?". You rolled your eyes in irritation at both Jay and Riki. "Fuck off".

Someone pulled you by your collar, "Stop wasting your time, we have a lot to be done".

"Don't go too harsh on my girl", Jay winked at you, quickly walked away with Riki tagged along.

"Jay always finds a chance to talk to you, can't believe there's someone on this earth would have a crush on weird people like you".

In the association club.

You stare down at Heeseung from behind, wild thought interrupts your thought, your lips slowly formed a smirk. "Heeseung", he turned around right away, offended. "It's President L-", you take off his glasses, put it out of his reach.

"Baby".

"If only you come a bit earlier, we could spend some time", he whispered in a low voice, pulling you closer by wrapping his arm around your waist. He kissed your forehead, down to your cheek, and he immediately kissed your neck.

"This is getting fun", you thought to yourself seeing the known cold President of yours in this state. Hearing the footstep getting closer, you quickly put on his glasses, and push him away.

Jay walks in quickly take a seat next to you. "Y/N, I have something to tell you". You raised your eyebrows and mouthed "Go ahead".

"Riki has broke the hypnosis, plus, those things only worked one time", Your eyes wide open, looking at Heeseung who's has been stealing a glance at you and Jay ever since. "If that's what you're thinking, then yes, you're right. Never know President Lee got some dirty little secret". Jay lightly chuckled.

"Let us be the first to know, if you guys finally official".

After class

The rain is pouring down, wetting all the surfaces. You cursed under your breath as you recalled that you didn't bring along your umbrella. You left with no choice but to just cover your head with your bag. You almost reached the gate but then you noticed, Lee Heeseung with a girl he rumored with, Kim Soyeon, under the same umbrella.

Heeseung turns around to fix his glasses, but then his eyes caught your figure, he looks away instantsly. "Thanks Soyeon, I'll walk Y/N home". Soyeon nodded, then left two of them.

"Are you dumb? Can't you wait till it stop? You'll catch a fever", Take off his coat, he wrapped it around your shoulder once they arrived at the bus stop.

"So, you worried about me?".

"No, if you sick, then who'll finish all the work?". He said, watching you standing by the pole, reaching out your hand to feel the raindrops.

"Shit, I can't see clearly", he took off his glasses, while his right hand holding the glasses, his left hand reached out to grab your wrist and pulled you to sit on his lap.

"Stay close, baby", snaking his arm around you, his slender finger makes its way to tuck the strand of hair behind your ear. His brown orbs glued to your lips, his eyes filled with nothing but wondering how your lips taste like.

He leans forward for a fraction second, but stop when you put your finger on his lips. "Nu uh, drop the act President Lee". He seems taken aback, trying to put on his glasses, but you were fast enough to steal it from his grip.

"Don't you dare push me".

"C'mon, Lee Heeseung, you've been hiding this dirty little secret for a while, till Jay breaks it to me". He remained silent.

"Time is ticking, Lee Heeseung", with you on his lap, you steal a glimpse on your watch. "I hate confessing".

"Fine, I'm leaving", you throw back his glasses, ready to leave, but yet again, he pulled you by your wrist. "Fuck, I like you okay? there, now you left with no option but be my girlfriend". You throw your hands around his neck, shorten the gap.

"Now fucking kiss my lips, you darn".

"I like your neck better".

"It's addictive". He murmured once his lips hovers on yours, the kiss that slowly turned to a heated one, with hands grabbing clothes, pulling one another closer just to deepen the kiss.

Oh, you love it, you love the sexual tension around you, you love it when he's the cause of your belly to twitch every time your skin makes a contact with him.

"Seriously? out of all places, but bus stop?", says one of the unpaid paparazzi who witnessed the make out scene from afar. 

FIN

˗ˏ ┊͙ ˢⁱᵈᵉ ⁿᵒᵗᵉ:↷

yea, double updated because I've been in the grave for whole decade lmao, hope you like it. Anyway Jay and Riki should've mind their business ! 

Please vote and leave a comment <3

the reason of my death ^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

491K 17.6K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
166K 8.1K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
1M 18.5K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
644K 14.4K 42
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.