Not Good Enough

By AnimeEagleScout

"So long, and Thanks for the Smoothies." ends differently. Instead of recreation they tell him this is a good... More

Cry me a river
Get Over It
The Vast Emptiness
Rust Bucket 4
I am the Captain Now
Time Cuts
untitled chapter
A Queen to a Goddess
Titled Chapter

Moving Out!(in?)

837 32 11
By AnimeEagleScout

I originally meant for the last chapter to be the one they enter this dimension.

Content warning: gore and evil being evil.

Like and comment.

Control room

[This room]

Ben looked around and Skurd said "So where is our band of adventures off to now?"

"First we go into the closest universe and check the differences." Ben said tapping a few things "Everyone please take your seats, keep your hands and feet in the ride at all time and please enjoy the view of re-entering a universe."

Gwen folded up her wings and sat down.

Ben's hand hovered over a button.

"T minus 10...9...8..." Ben started.

"7...6...5..." Gwen said gripping the chair she was in.

"4...3...2..." Skurd said nodding warping around Ben and forming a NRG Shell as a seat belt.

"1!" All 3 shouted as Ben pressed it.

The experience of re-entering a universe was smoother then expected. The rush of flying through a big bang as they watched the stars and planet's of that universe appeared had been mystifying.

As they flew to a gentle stop Ben pulled up a star map.

"Oh cool we're just a short jump from earth." Ben said as the ship had started cruising.

"Are we gonna do something about you know not scaring the planet with a decrepit ship hovering over head?" Gwen asked.

"Yeah yeah handled." Ben said flipping a few switches.

"Cloak?" Gwen asked as her wings fluttered.

"Kinda disturbs the data if a science ship was massively obvious." Skurd said.

They approached earth and Ben tapped a few things as a display of Hex appeared on every transmission.

"Submit to Queen Charmcaster or be destroyed. Resistance will be met with torture. Compliance will grant you a peaceful end."

Gwen had jumped out her seat when she saw the world.

"Oh my goodness this...no I stopped this." Gwen said shaking her head.

"Gwen you gotta tell me what this is." Ben said.

"Ben, when we tried to hack the Omnitrix I had went back in time trying to stop you." Gwen said "But when we did Kevin wasn't strong enough to fight off Charmcaster and got taken over. She killed me and had you locked up being tortured by Hex."

A button was pressed and the ship shot out a swarm of drones that floated above the planets atmosphere and ran a giant scanner over the entire planet.

A globe began to appear in the room along with a list of info like atmosphere conditions and composition.

Ben looked down at the world. Charmcaster had taken over the planet, monuments changed to her image and droves of people being walked into a mass sacrifice.

"Well, I must say she doesn't half ass it." Skurd said.

"Yeah she has charm about her like that." Ben admitted "Shame she lost her mind. Or lucky I guess."

"Ben take this seriously." Gwen said.

"I am, I'm thinking of what's our next move." Ben said "Magic is always a bitch to fight and we need to plan what we're doing. Skurd, can you use Atomix DNA?"

Skurd looked and his eyes widened "Oh my this is an interesting taste. You know this would go well with some-"

"Prypiatosian-B." Ben said grinning.

What are you planning?" Gwen asked.

"We need to track down Ben from this world and get him somewhere." Ben said "Rust, locate Omnitrix on planet."

"Searching..."

The console started beeping and Ben stood up. "Alright in the big castle it is."

Ben walked to the hole in the ship.

Pulling up his rig he turned the wheel till he saw what he wanted.

Ben took a breath and hovered his hand over it. "Skurd, you ready for the Atomic Bomb?"

"I have become death." Skurd said.

A running start and leap Ben slammed down the dial as he decended down towards the planet.

"NRG!" Ben shouted as he flew.

Gwen looked around and said "Please tell me I got the space survival." As she unfurled her wings and jumped.

Her body being a mix of Highbreed and Big chill meant she got the ability to breath in space.

"ATOMIX!" Ben shouted as Skurd formed an X over Ben's chest with a flowing green energy that coated his arms into the familiar arms of Atomix over NRG.

The Omnitrix started beeping warning Ben was labeled dangerous for the inhabitants of the planets and the armor began to appeared but Skurd was effecting how it manifested.

"This is more like it." NRG said as he was still falling "But if you would my old friend."

"On it." Skurd said "HAA-MEE-NA HAA-MEE-NA HAA-MEE-NA-HA!"

As the arms changed the weird energy the composed Atomix had been pulled into NRG. The heavy armor being replaced by the armor of his second strongest alien and acting as a filter to his dangerous radioactive powers.

Unlike skurd's previous mutations this one had melded perfectly. As if it was meant for it.

The walking volcano had fused with the Atomic Avenger.

Ben started hovering as he floated looking down at his country.

"Oh My Boy this is gonna be fun." Skurd said.

"Yes..." The accent had merged with the speech pattern of Atomix bleeding into it.

"Who's that guy?" Gwen asked as she was flying next to it.

"WE...ARE...ATMX!" Ben and Skurd shouted.

"What's our first plan of attack?" Gwen asked.

Ben raised one hand and formed a spiraling ball of energy.

"Attack." ATMX said flying towards a status of Charmcaster and throwing it.

Gwen's multiple sets of eyes widened "Where'd that come from?"

"We shall tell you later my frosty цветок." ATMX shouted "First we need to make a statement."

Gwen focused her mana into her finger claws as she aimed at the screens.

Each tiny nail fired resulted in an explosion of each scream shouting 'Submit'.

Rock Monsters approached and the two grinned.

"Let's rock." The three said as the creatures approached.

Charmcaster castle

The ruler of earth had been enjoying her new place in life while the bodies of every person on earth was being marched to a mass grave.

Since she absorbed Gwen's powers when she killed her and that damn watch kept Ben's mind from being controlled she had very little options to pay for her father's soul.

Walking through her castle she entered the dungeon to see the Great Ben Tennyson.

Well not exactly so great at the moment. A husk really. Uncle Hex was getting crafty with his torture.

Ben Tennyson was a pain in the ass to kill because that damn watch kept turning him into something to heal his body whenever a fatal wound had been dealt or trying to remove the watch.

So the magic users decided to use earth's own doctors skills.

Mind controlling professional surgeons to vivisect him was far from difficult.

Hanging from a wall with tubes and Machinery along with runes charged with the most twisted necromancy the two could use was this universe's Ben Tennyson.

Charmcaster chuckled as she sent the mental projection into Ben's brain.

"How's my least favorite living corpse?" Charmcaster asked since Ben was deaf.

"How's the bitch who pretends to be anything?" Ben countered.

"How many lobotomies does it take to kill that sass."

"From my count your at 12." A digital version of Ben's voice said, the voice of his method of defying her.

"We'll see how-" a rock Monsters had started screaming and Charmcaster had walked off to check what was happening.

"Kill me." Ben said to the Omnitrix.

"Negative. Ben Tennyson is still required to protect Ark." The digital voice rang out in Ben's head.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 153 11
This is a reboot of an old story of mine on Wattpad, OC Omniforcetrix Wielder x Young Justice. I don't own Young Justice or Ben Ten. I only own the O...
68.6K 905 12
When Ben Tennyson, the wielder of the Omnitrix, gets sent to a different universe, he ends up in a weird world where there are wizards and magic. Ben...
46.8K 619 17
When Ben Tennyson gets suck in to another dimension where magic is real and fairies are real, he meets the winx club. At first, they dont see eye to...
10.6K 192 10
When his two arch nemesis teamed up to destroy him, 10 years old Ben Tennyson did everything in his power to defeat them then he got transported into...