๐Œ๐„๐ƒ๐ƒ๐‹๐„ ๐€๐๐Ž๐”๐“

By LUVVERTS

๐ฐ๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ ๐ž๐š๐œ๐ก ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐๐š๐ฒ, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ฅ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ฒ ๐ ๐จ... More

๐Œ๐„๐ƒ๐ƒ๐‹๐„ ๐€๐๐Ž๐”๐“
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ, ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ญ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ, ๐œ๐ซ๐š๐ฌ๐ก ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐š๐ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฎ๐ ๐ฅ๐ฒ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐œ๐ก
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ฐ๐ค๐ž
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐ข๐๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐ 
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–, ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—, ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ก ๐š๐ง๐ ๐›๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ, ๐ซ๐ž๐๐ฐ๐จ๐จ๐
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ, ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ค
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘, ๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“, ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ก๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”, ๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ง๐ฅ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฉ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–, ๐ก๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐ญ

๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ฎ๐ฉ

1.4K 25 2
By LUVVERTS

MEDDLE ABOUT

the four rookie were in uniform at a kid's birthday party, it was their day off and sergeant grey had them doing whatever at a party. valentina was helping jackson set up a table for the party. nolan saved a kid that was close to death, since the kid fell in the pool.

valentina was in the kitchen with koa just eating, koa was in his high chair with cheerios. valentina was up early and so was koa so valentina decided to go downstairs. vinnie was up shortly after it was time for valentina to go to work.

vinnie doesn't really have much of a busy schedule since his job is being a influencer, streamer, makes music and makes content on platforms like tiktok and youtube.

in the briefing room front row sat the rookies, jackson and valentina having a conversation while john and lucy sat there in silence. it's been insanely awkward between the two.

" settle down, settle down. listen everyone knows what today is. and i just want to say that team bradford, is gonna doninate once again. " tim announced at the podium were sergeant gray usually is, everyone is back to their assigned training officer's.

" dominate what? " john turned to the three rookies by his side.

" the roundup. happens every year when the rookies are a month into the job. t'o's sponsor a competition for the most felony arrests in one shift. " jackosn explained to him.

" sounds like fun. " john said, the three rookies looked at him with confused faces. " what?" john asked.

" we were all there when pub trivia almost got violent. " lucy reminded the older man.

" i like a little healthy competition. " john tried to defend himself.

" are you kidding? you're cutthroat and relentless. which i respect. " jackson added his two cents, john nodded and turned his head to the bald man that walked in the room.

" all right settle down. don't think i didn't see you open up in ny spot, bradford. " sergeant grey said walking to the podium.

" so i am aware that today is the day, where t.o units compete for most arrests. under no circumstances does the department endorse this.  meaning i don't wanna hear about your points or strategy. am i clear officer bradford? " sergeant grey approached the desk the training officers were sitting at.

after role call, tim and valentina were walking to get their gear while tim explains that they win at any costs.

" hold up boot. " tim said, valentina stopped walking and looked back at him to see what he wanted, he opened the gear bag and took out a present.

" whats that?" valentina asked him.

" insurance " tim replied before walking off, valentina followed him and he walked to the dispatch office? tim literally bought a present for nell just to get felony arrest calls.

the two got in the shop and started driving around waiting for nell's call. when she didn't call tim had valentina call her and she explained that they been slow, in the middle of saying that she got a call about a hit and run.

" nell seems sweet " valentina said after they hung up.

" yeah. whats your point?" tim asked her.

" she likes you duh. you can see it in the way she looks at you " valentina replied, tim shook his hesd before saying.

" shes doing me a favor thats all. im married officer santos. this isn't something you and i talk about. keep your eyes peeled for our dui. " tim told her, valentina rolled her eyes before she nodded. tim found the suspects car, swerving before making a hard right.

the car crashed into a gate, the pole stabbed him in the chest, the man was under the influence. tim read him his rights and the man was nodding off.

" we need to get him in surgery! " the paramedic yelled out noticing that he was nodding off.

" no, not before i get my blood drawn. 21-gauge vial." tim referred to mans blood as his for some odd reason.

" can this not wait? he's clearly- " valentina's sentence was cut short.

" wait, what? huh? he's what? he's dying? this guy got drunk and hit a kid with his car, maybe killed him. if we wait his blood alcohol will return to normal and we'll loose a crucial piece of evidence. " tim explained while walking towards valentina in anger.

" are you sure this has nothing to do with the seven point felony arrest? " valentina asked him.

" boot, criminals get hurt all the time during a crime. they don't get special treatment if they get a boo-boo. understood? " tim said in a stern voice.

" yes sir " valentina said, she couldn't help but feel bad for the man but it still doesn't make what he did any better.

" now call in our seven points. " tim told her as he put the blood that he asked for in a bag. valentina called it in and then texted the groupchat with the other three rookies.

at lunch the four rookies were sitting together talking.

" i don't even know why we're arguing about it. " john said referring to his argument with officer bishop.

" cause you're a bad loser. " jackson and valentina answered at the same time.

" a felony drug bust is a felony drug bust. " jackson said to him.

" he does this with monopoly. changes the rules mid game. " lucy brought up.

" when did we play monopoly? " jackson asked her, valentina was confused too even though she knew she just forgot. lucy and john tried lying but jackson's smarter than that.

" no. when was this? " jackson asked them, they both looked down at their food instead of answering. officer lopez told him its time to go before they could even answer.

" y'all almost got caught. just admit it to him damn " valentina said and it caught john off guard cause he didn't know she knew.

when tim and valentina were back on patrol, valentina's whole mood just died. her mom texted her saying extremely rude things but it wasn't gonna affect her performance on duty.

" should i be worried that your mood is gonna affect our chances in this competition? " tim asked her.

" im good " valentina replied.

" because i've won this five years and counting. " tim said like he hasn't told her this 3 times earlier.

" i get it " valentina said looking down at her phone to see more messages. tim looked over and only read three messages and who it was from before looking back at the road.

" are you sure you're okay. i saw those texts and i just need to make sure that your mood wont affect anything. " tim asked one more time.

" im fine, it doesn't bother me. " valentina was lying and he knew it but he wasn't gonna push it. nell called about an armored car robbery, so that location is exactly were the two went.

when they got to the location they started shooting immediately. of course they shot back until they suspects locked themselves in the back of the truck.

" i can call armored car company they have the master key. " valentina said reaching for her phone.

" no its gonna take them hours to get here. hours lopez and talia are running up the score on us. " tim explained to her, he was so invested in this contest that it seems like he doesn't care about real police work.

tim actually got them to come out by removing this thing on the truck and spraying pepper spray in the truck. they got fourteen more points just because of that arrest.

it was becoming near the end of the shift, tim somehow got nell to stay three hours over time. got only a few different calls from then until a false hostage situation, where officers nolan and bishop already were.

all rookies and training officers got together at the end of shift to announce the winner, which was tim and valentina, their drinks were also free thankfully, well not exactly free but they didn't have to pay because the others did.

valentina and jackson spent the whole night together talking about anything and everything that came to mind. until it was time for valentina to go home since it was already near 11:30.

MEDDLE ABOUT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.5K 555 60
[ ๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ ] โ™ฅ๏ธŽ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’Š๐’‘๐’” ๐’Š ๐’–๐’”๐’†๐’… ๐’•๐’ ๐’„๐’‚๐’๐’ ๐’‰๐’๐’Ž๐’†, ๐’”๐’ ๐’”๐’„๐’‚๐’“๐’๐’†๐’•, ๐’Š๐’• ๐’˜๐’‚๐’” ๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๐จ๐จ๐ง ยซ ๐‘–๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘”๐‘–๐‘›๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘...
3.2K 186 23
๐–๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐š ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐จ๐ญ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐‹๐€ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๏ฟฝ...
216K 6.8K 59
๐‘– ๐‘ค๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘–๐‘ก'๐‘  ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘ฆ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘—๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘–๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘  ๐‘ฅ ๐‘”๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ฆ'๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘–๐‘›...
206K 3.4K 80
"๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ค ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐›๐ž๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฆ๐ž, ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ." "๐š๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ."