Please Don't Hide Anything Fr...

By EarthCrystal_

English Version!!! It's just a normal day when the elemental brothers were doing they're own usual stuff. Ice... More

•~Introducing Characters~•
•~The Start Of The Tragedy~•
•~Worried~•
•~New Rules~•
•~Telling others~•
•~Attempt to Exit?~•
•~A Visit, A Part of the Plan~•
•~Going Out~•
•~Dinner and Cuddle~•
•~Council Work~•
•~Overworked~•
•~Stressed?~•
•~Practice Walking~•
•~Rain~•
•~School~•
•~Injured~•
•~Who?~•
•~Dinner~•
•~Bruise?~•
•~Oh No~•
•~Truth or Lie?~•
•~Lie~•
•~Healed~•
•~Chaos~•
•~Trouble~•
•~Who Is She?~•
•~A Plan~•
•~Bad Morning~•
•~Hurt~•
•~Nurse Helper~•
•~Break the Promise~•
•~Worried~•

•~Suspicion~•

512 32 15
By EarthCrystal_

"Ugh!"

Ren punch the wall of the living room with Mari watching him.

"Why is she even there?" Mari ask. She sat on one of the sofa and crossed her legs.

"How do you expect me to know..?" Ren ask back as he take a look at his bleeding hand.

"Frustrated much?" Ask Mari with a smirk. Ren give her a side eye as a respond.

"Like you're not," Reply Ren as he rolled his eyes.

"... I want to kill her..." Mari mumble quietly as she cover her face with her hand.

"What? You think you're strong enough to do that? We couldn't even escape her last time," Ren said to her as he went to get the band aid to treat his hand.

"I know but! She pissed me off..." Mari mumble again. Surprisingly Ren had a good hearing.

"She pissed everyone off. You shouldn't disobey her for more," Ren said again remembering how Mari disobey the woman when they were at the grave earlier.

"Whatever. I'm not one of her doll. And I will never be one of her doll," Mari reply.

"Mari." Ren called out. Mari look at him with a confused look on her face.

"Last time, I met with two boys. Saying that they want to join us in torturing Mr. President," said Ren making Mari shocked.

"What did you reply?" Ask Mari.

"I told them to come here and discuss about it. I don't want to make decisions alone, since he is our toy," said Ren and Mari smile satisfied.

"They might be useful to us. When will they arrive?" Ask Mari.

"Soon," Ren said.

//Knock//Knock//

"And they're here," said Ren with a smile.

Mari get up from the sofa and went to the door to invite their guest in.

"Welcome~" she said as she open the door, revealing a boy with dark green hair and a boy with purple hair.

"Let's start our discussion," Ren said as the two boys walk in.

----

"What did I just witness...?" Ask Fang as he sat on the rooftop of the haunted house.

"There's Ren and his junior and... Some random woman?" Ask Fang to himself.

You can guess it. He is there. He is there when the woman appears. He didn't quite hear their conversation but he's not entirely deaf. And plus, what the woman said after Ren and his junior went out, "Human-robot". Fang hears that.

"What is all of this about...?" He ask himself as he lay down. He look up to the sky.

"The stars and moon are shining too bright tonight..." he said as he look at the sky.

"Do I need to investigate something between them..?" Fang ask himself.

"What is truly happening... To Ren and the others..." He ask himself.

Fang sigh as he try to forget about all of his thoughts.

"This is all just a burden to my head," Fang said as he close his eyes.

"It's all just a burden..." He said again.

----

"Hey Ying, do you sense something off when you're near them?" Yaya ask. It's late at night yet both of them are still awake, studying. They had a sleepover today and I guess this is what they did usually.

"Near them? Ahh you mean Ren and Mari. I do sense something is off. And Fang relationship with them seems quite...off?" She reply to her best friend as she continue her focus on her work.

"Seems like, Fang is hiding something from us..." Yaya said to her.

"Yeah... The siblings too, I think all of our friends are hiding something from us," Reply Ying.

"The siblings huh..? Who do you think that kept secrets the most?" Ask Yaya.

"Do you even need to ask? It's obviously Quake right? He can hide anything from us and some of the secrets he hide never got out," Reply Ying.

"You're right... Talking about who hide secrets the most... It is Quake, he hides many secrets inside him and he's good at hiding them," Said Yaya.

"I know right? What about someone who can't even hide a secret?" Ask Ying with a smirk.

"That's definitely..."

"Gopal," Yaya and Ying reply at the same time and laugh together.

"I hate it when you guys act like I'm not here," said Gopal who sits beside Yaya and Ying with a 'I'm so done' look.

"Well, we just said the truth," reply Ying.

"Why do you guys invite me to your sleepover anyway?! I don't want to do this thing called homework!" Said Gopal with teary eyes.

"Then why do you accept our invitation?" Yaya ask.

"You said you have new games and wanted to play together!" Reply Gopal.

"You're dumb if you fell for that," Ying chuckle a bit.

"Oh come on! I gave up doing this!" Said Gopal as he lay down.

"Gopal, we were gifted a task to help you revise. If you fail the upcoming exam, we'll study with you all night and all day long," Said Yaya with a sigh.

"And if I don't want to come?" Gopal ask.

"Well, we are trusted to tutor you so if you don't come then I guess we have to search you at your house, or tell your parents about your results and ask them to confiscate all of your games?" Ying said threatening him making Gopal shiver.

"Alright, Alright... I just need to pass the upcoming exam right? That's easy!" Said Gopal, he sound so confident.

"If you get a mark below 50% then we'll start our "Study all day and all night long" session," Yaya said in a threatening tone.

"Erk! I'll try my best!" Said Gopal as he get up again and continue to do his homework and revision.

"Better be obedient right?" Said Yaya and Ying with a smile while Gopal cried his hear out.

(Amma! Appa! I want to go home!) Gopal thought to himself as he cried.

----

"So it's decided then?" Ask Ren with a smile.

"Yup! Remember our plan okay?" Mari said to the boys.

"Don't worry senior. You guys can count on us," the boy with dark green hair said.

"Heh, this is going to be fun!" Said the boy with a purple hair.

"Nice working with you guys then... Adu Du and Probe"

----

Going back to the boarding school tomorrow!!
I healed completely!
...
Exams are coming up though TwT
Please wish me luck for the upcoming exam!
After the upcoming exam, we will be allowed to go home for uhh... A week like that?
So please wish me luck! TwT
After the exams I promise to update more often!
I'm kind of scared tbh
Thanks for all of you guys support.
From the end to the beginning!
Thank you very much!❤️✨
I wish you guys had the best life!✨
-
The Creator

1136 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 423 24
This story is about the elemental family that was living happily together until one day they got seperated,only their oldest brother Halilintar didn'...
38.4K 1.3K 8
This fanfiction take place after Boboiboy Movie 2! Already saved by his friends from his enemies but now the consequences is getting into Boboiboy an...
6.4K 195 30
•In editing progress• We all know there only have 7 elements which is earth, lightning, wind, fire, water/ice, nature and light But what if there ano...
937 79 6
The only thing that kept me alive until now is, my brothers' sacrifices. A virus that attacks the mind and self worth, Reruntu Planet, the planet tha...