Embracing Darkness

By Mudkip45

When you reach the age of 18, you leave the Paldea Region to spend the summer with your father in the Kalos R... More

Chapter 2 -- New Friends
Chapter 3 -- Stalker
Chapter 4 -- Mega Evolution
Chapter 5 -- Flare
Chapter 6 -- First Victim
Chapter 7 -- His Return

Chapter 1 -- New Beginning

1.1K 21 27
By Mudkip45

(Y/N) = Your Name

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

(Y/N) is sound asleep as he lies in bed. In the background, one can hear Pidgeys chirping as the sun rises. His father is doing the dishes in the kitchen. Fletchling is told by (Y/N)'s father to wake him up. Fletchling flies into (Y/N)'s room and hovers above him. 1... 2... 3... (Y/N) is awakened when Fletchling dives and tackles him.

(Y/N): W-what?! Oh, it's just you.

Fletching: Fletch Fletch!

(Y/N): Yeah, yeah. I'm up.

(Y/N) springs from bed and moves toward the mirror. He looks at himself closely. He goes downstairs after changing out of his jammies and runs into his father. His father chuckles as he turns to face him.

Dad: Well, look who decided to get up. Did the move leave you feeling worn out? I asked your mother to let you arrive earlier so you wouldn't be so exhausted. She ignored me, though.

(Y/N): Mom doesn't really like you, not sure why. I wanted to come earlier too. It's my first time staying with you.

Dad: Yes, I did notice. You have a busy day ahead of you, (Y/N). I registered you with the professor as a student. Today, I should receive your approval letter informing me of your eligibility.

(Y/N): Ugh, do I have too? I finished high school so why?

The door receives a knock. (Y/N)'s father unlocks the door. There are two girls at the doorstep.

???: Hello, Mr. Grayson. We're here for (Y/N).

Grayson: Well, well, well, if it isn't Serena and Shauna. Come in, (Y/N) is in the kitchen.

The two girls walk inside. Grayson, (Y/N)'s dad, introduces the girls to (Y/N). Serena is dressed in a dark pink hat with a black hatband, white sunglasses, and honey-colored hair. She also has gray eyes. In addition, she's dressed in a red double-waisted side-button pleated skirt, black thigh-high stockings, and black sneakers with pink semicircles. She wears a pink purse with black decals on it everywhere she goes.

Grayson: (Y/N), this is Serena and Shauna. I believe they're students of the renowned Professor Sycamore.

Serena takes hold of (Y/N)'s hand. She casts a seductive smile at him while gazing into his eyes. She begins to talk.

Serena: Hi~ I've heard so much about you. I can't wait to journey with you~

Grayson receives a letter from Professor Sycamore from Shauna. Grayson enters the closest room and starts reading the letter.

Shauna: I'm Shauna! The students are meeting up in the next town. We're getting our starter Pokemon!

Short girl Shauna has lovely green eyes and tan skin. Her long, brown hair is pulled back in curled pigtails. Shauna presents herself in stylish, attractive, and adorable clothing that is in keeping with her personality. It comprises a tiny pair of blue denim shorts with black frills on the bottom and a dark pink T-shirt with three black bows on it.

(Y/N): Sounds lovely... Why exactly am I going?

Serena: You're a student. It's only natural, silly!!

(Y/N) hesitates, Grayson comes back into the room.

Grayson: That was your approval letter (Y/N). Go ahead to the next town.

(Y/N): This is all happening so fast....

The three of them leave the house and proceed to the following town. Serena is still fixated with (Y/N). Shauna notices Serena's behavior.

Shauna: Serena! Do y'all know each other?

(Y/N): This is my first time in Kalos.

Serena: His dad told me about him. He's better than I imagined~ you're so hot~

(Y/N): ---Ohh ok, you're making me VERY uncomfortable. Let's change the topic. What are these starter Pokemon?

Shauna: Oh, oh! That's a surprise haha!

Shauna wraps around (Y/N) with her arm. Seeing this causes Serena clenches her teeth as her eyes widen.

Serena: Get off of him!!!

Shauna and (Y/N) stop with utter shock.

Shauna: Uh, I'm sorry. Is something the matter, Serena?

Serena calms down before speaking.

Serena: No, I'm completely fine. But hey! We made it to Aquacorde Town.

???: Hey, guys! This way! Over here!

Shauna: Ohh! It's them! Come on!

They walk in their direction. Two male individuals are sitting at a table. Shauna, Serena, an (Y/N) sit down at the table.

???: We were just talking about you!

Shauna: It's Tierno, and Trevor!

Tierno: This is the meeting place, (Y/N). We'll go in order and tell everyone something about ourselves. I'll go first. I'm Tierno, I am 19. I can really tear up the dance floor!

Tierno is a tall, broad-shouldered male with short black hair on the sides and back that likewise mimics Chespin's leave. He is depicted sporting a big black T-shirt with a Vanillite graphic, orange cargo shorts, a yellow bag, and black and yellow footwear that correspond with his outfit. Also visible on Tierno's wrist is a yellow watch with a black band.

Trevor: I-I'm Trevor, I am 16. I'm quite shy, but I get perfect scores on my tests.

Trevor is a short, frail teen with rounded orange hair, gray eyes, and orange eyes. He is dressed in a blue tank top with a Poké Ball insignia on the left side of the chest, white collared shirt underneath, charcoal jeans, and lime green lace-up shoes. He also carries a green backpack in the form of a smiley face and wears the Holo Caster around his neck.

Shauna: I'm Shauna! I'm 18 and I love solving puzzles and I'm so energetic!!!!

Serena: I'm Serena, I am 18. I love cooking and performing in beauty contests.

(Y/N): Uh, I'm 18. The name's (Y/N). I'm from Paldea, and I'm here visiting my father for the summer.

Tierno: Nice to meetcha (Y/N). Y'know, it'd feel like we're a closer crew if we called each by nicknames. Can I call you Champ?

Shauna: What? No way! He's Li'l (Y/N), for sure!

Teirno: What do you want us to call you?

(Y/N) thinks for a bit. He starts to smile, an idea popped into his head.

(Y/N): Call me Daddy.

Tierno and Trevor look at (Y/N) with confusion.

Trevor: You want us to call you... Daddy?

(Y/N) shakes his head, implying he was joking.

(Y/N): No, no, no. I was joking. (Y/N) is fine.

Serena: Ok, daddy~

(Y/N)'s face gets red as he turns and looks at Serena. He turns his head aside as he begins to blush. When Serena notices (Y/N) is flustered, she becomes aroused.

Shauna: Hey! Can we see the Pokemon now? I wanna meet my new partner!

Tierno nods. He pulls out a case that holds three pokeballs. The three Pokemon exit their pokeballs.

Serena chooses Fennekin. Shauna picks Chespin, leaving the water type Pokemon, Froakie. (Y/N) picks Froakie as there are no other options.

Shauna: Ooo~ What are you going to give it a nickname?

(Y/N): I'll name him Arroyo. Nice to meet you Arroyo.

Arroyo: Uh, Hi. Wonderful day isnt' it?

(Y/N) shocked that he can speak.

(Y/N): You can talk?!

Arroyo: Of course I can talk. All Pokemon can.

(Y/N) is amazed. Trevor notes that (Y/N) ought to inform his father that he is traveling with them. (Y/N) leaps from his seat and sprints toward his house. before Shauna stops him.

Shauna: (Y/N)! You're gonna be my opponent in my Pokemon-battling debut!

(Y/N): I kinda don't want to-----

The battle begins. Arroyo is brought out. Shauna sends out Chespin. Arroyo looks up at (Y/N), wondering what to do.

Arroyo: Uh, how does this Pokemon battling work?

(Y/N): Just use pound.

Arroyo uses pound, Chespin gets hit. Chespin goes for Vine Whip. Arroyo dodges and uses pound again. Critial hit! Chespin faints. (Y/N) wins

Shauna: Hey! I wasn't done watching my cute Li'l Chespin!!

(Y/N): Didn't ask.

Shauna: *Sigh* Well, say hi to your dad for me!

Shauna walks away. (Y/N) continues walking home. When he arrives, he goes inside and talks to his dad.

Grayson: Woah, you're very own Pokemon. Your mother would never let you become a Pokemon Trainer. She's always going on about doing to college.

(Y/N): Yeah, Can I... Be a Pokemon Trainer??

Grayson: Of course (Y/N). You've barely unpacked and all sorts of exciting things are happening! See, back in my day....

His father goes on and on about his life as a Pokemon Trainer. (Y/N) gets tired of listening.

(Y/N): Yeah, yeah, yeah. Dad, I gotta get going.

Grayson: Oh, right. Let's get you and Froakie ready for your journey.

His father goes up to (Y/N)'s room and grabs his belongings. He comes back down and hands it to (Y/N).

Grayson: Here you are, (Y/N). I even packed a change of clothes. I know you traveled to Kalos to see your old man. But here is your time to learn how to train Pokemon. You must not miss that chance!

(Y/N): Thanks dad.

Grayson provides a town map to (Y/N). Before leaving, (Y/N) gives his father a hug. (Y/N) takes a trip to Aquacorde Town. When Serena notices him, she rushes over to speak with him. Her pupils grow into heart shapes as she smiles. What's wrong with her, (Y/N) wonders.

Serena: (Y/N)! Come on! I'll show you how to catch a Pokemon!

She takes hold of his hand and leads him to the following Route. She walks him through catching Pokemon. (Y/N) catches a Weedle. For (Y/N)'s achievement, Serena bounces up and down. She leaped onto (Y/N) and wrapped her legs around his waist. Serena fixes her lust-filled, excitable gaze into (Y/N)'s eyes. (Y/N) starts to feel uneasy.

(Y/N): W-why are you on me?!

Suddenly, Shauna runs up to them excited. She sees Serena's legs wrapped around (Y/N). She wonders what's going on.

Shauna: What are y'all doing...?

Serena let's go of (Y/N).

Serena: Nothing to be worried about. Let's head into Santalune Forest.

They three set off for the forest and ran into Tierno and Trevor there. Trevor and Serena hunt for Pokemon in the grass. Along the way, Tierno faces off against some trainers. (Y/N) looks around the forest. Shauna takes hold of (Y/N)'s hand.

Shauna: Wait up! Let's walk together! I feel like something exciting will happen if I stay with you~

He nods, the two proceed along the trail. Shauna begins to feel a connection to (Y/N). She begins by grabbing (Y/N)'s hand.

Shauna: Y-you don't mind if we hold hands... right? I'm a bit scared of the forest.

(Y/N): Hmm, sure!

Shauna gets horny when she touches (Y/N)'s hand. She has lustful fantasies about (Y/N). Along the way, (Y/N) battles trainers and Pokemon.

(Y/N): Looks like we made it to the end of the forest.

Soon later, Serena, Trevor, and Tierno show up. Serena looks at (Y/N)'s hand briefly. She sees Shauna and (Y/N) holding hands. Serena becomes enraged. It drives her crazy when she sees (Y/N) holding hands with someone else. Shauna is shoved after Serena takes her arm and pulls it back. Everyone looks puzzled and wonders what is happening.

Serena: GET AWAY FROM HIM!!!

Tierno: Woah, Serena. You don't to act like that. She didn't do anything to (Y/N). So why be so rough?

Serena: Ugh! You wouldn't understand!

Shauna receives a death look from Serena as she exits the forest. Before following Serena, (Y/N) gives Shauna a worried glance. Tierno and Trevor follow suit. Shauna is now terrified and confused about Serena.

------------At Santalune City---------

Shauna: What are you guys gonna do?

Tierno: Trevs and I were going to build our team.

Shauna: Ooo! I can come too??

Trevor and Tierno accept. The three of them walk into the next Route. Serena and (Y/N) are left alone.

Serena: So, it's just us left~

(Y/N): Right... I'm going to challenge the gym.

Serena: *Sighs* I thought so, I'll be at the shop. Later darling~

She enters the store after leaving. (Y/N) enters the gym. He sees images of bug Pokemon. He sends out Arroyo.

(Y/N): Come on, Arroyo! We can take this gym on easily.

Arroyo: Eh, We'll see. I've never heard of really doing this battling thing.

(Y/N) leads Arroyo through the puzzle in the gym. They are required to balance on a lengthy string. Arroyo battles with the trainers along the string. Arroyo then slips off the string. (Y/N) must turn around to save Arroyo.

--------An hour later--------

Finally, they arrive at the Gym Leader. The Gym Leader starts taking pictures of (Y/N).

Viola: Hey cutie~ I'm Viola, and I am the Gym Leader here at Santalune City. You don't mind if I take a few pictures of you?

Viola is a slim young woman of medium height. She has blonde hair cut into a chin-length bob that curls under, with two slightly longer, thin locks that hand in front of her ears, green eyes, and a pale complexion. She wears a white vest, grayish-green cropped pants with lots of pockets and a white belt, brown ankle boots with laces that match her trousers, and a matching sweatband on her left wrist.

(Y/N): Sure, I guess. What are the pictures for?

Viola: It's for "professional" reasons.

She takes a few pictures of (Y/N). She feels an urge to pleasure herself to these pictures of (Y/N). Thinking about it makes her horny.

Viola: This will look great on my wall~

(Y/N): On your what?

Viola: S-sorry! I meant... Something....

(Y/N) keeps his eye on Viola.

<>You were challenged by Gym Leader Viola<>

Arroyo is ready for battle. Viola sends out Surskit. Surskit is struck in the head by Arroyo before being thrown against a wall. Surskit uses Bubble. The attack had little to no impact on Arroyo. He strikes Surskit once again, Surskit faints.

(Y/N): Nice one Arroyo!

Arroyo: Woah, that felt good!

Arroyo is even more pumped for battle. Viola sends out Vivillion. Vivillion uses Infestation. Arroyo becomes infested, and he takes damage over time. Arroyo beats up Vivillon. Vivillon hits the floor. After Arroyo drops down from the infestation, Vivillion begins to attack him. He lifts Vivillion off of him and delivers the Jet Punch. Vivillion faints. (Y/N) wins.

Viola: You and your Pokemon have shown me a whole new depth of field! Fantastic! Just fantastic!

(Y/N): Thanks! And good job Arroyo!

Viola hands (Y/N) the Bug Badge. Along with her phone number.

Viola: Call me sometime cutie~ take the stairs that you find behind me, and you'll be back up to the entrance faster than a flash!

-----------------------------------

(Y/N) is out the gym, he decides to ditch Serena and head out the city. As he's leaving the city, a lady walks up to him. See looks similar to Viola.

???: Hey, you... You are, aren't you? You're one of the people who got a Pokemon from Augustine Sycamore, right?

(Y/N): Uhh, no---

Alexa: Yeah, you are. Wow, you've beaten the first gym. Some trainer you are. Oh, sorry. I'm Alexa, I'm Viola's sister. Here, take this. The professor forget to give you one of these.

(Y/N) obtained a PokeDex.

Alexa: I hope you can complete it at some point! Fuck! I need to go, see you around!

Alexa leaves. (Y/N) continues along Route 4. He looks at the flowers and the fountain. He amires the beauty of Route 4.

(Y/N): Wow! This place in so much prettier than Paldea. I love it here!!

(Y/N) walks through the route, catching Pokemon and battling trainers. Until, Arroyo starts to evolve.

What? Arroyo is evolving? Do. Do. Do. Do. Do Do. Do. Do. Da da! Arroyo evolved into Frogadier!

(Y/N): ARROYO! YOU EVOVLED?!

Arroyo: Yeah, keep your voice down. I don't wanna attract attention.

(Y/N): Oh, right. Come on, back in your ball---

Arroyo: I actually don't like my pokeball. I prefer to stay out of it.

(Y/N): Really? Uh, ok then.

(Y/N) approaches the end of the Route. Two people notice (Y/N). They begin to talk to him.

???: Hello there, have you ever heard of a Pokemon called Flabèbè?

(Y/N): Yeah, they're all over the place where I'm from.

???: Ooo~ you're from another region?

???: My word, when I was an little lad I----

Sina: No one cares about your backstory. The name's Sina! It's a beautiful name for a beautiful lady!

Dexio: I'm Dexio. when I was a little lad, Professor Sycamore entrusted me with a PokeDex. You can call me a Pokemon-voyage veteran

(Y/N): That's great, I'm (Y/N).

Sina gives (Y/N) a lusty smile.

Sina: (Y/N), eh? Cute name for a cutie like you~

She runs her hand down (Y/N) body. (Y/N) removes her hand off his body.

(Y/N): Please don't touch me. Anyway, you guys by chance know where the Professor is? It is about time I meet him.

Dexio: Yeah! Follow us to the Professor lab. You need to meet him!

(Y/N) follows them. they walk through a tunnel, leading to Lumiose City.

TO BE CONTINUE

Remember to drink water!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.2K 1.7K 100
You're like every other angsty teen guy, driven by rebellious tendencies and trying to figure out life all at the same time. You've had unusual occur...
58.7K 1.6K 30
So you decided to leave the nest ! It was all going downhill from the very beginning anyways so why not just go all out and drag your best friend wit...
123K 3.3K 20
"ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴏɴᴄᴇ, ɪ'ᴍ sᴜʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ʀɪɢʜᴛ?" 𝙒𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜! 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙫𝙞𝙤𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙘�...
1.1K 52 8
You have just moved back to Tokyo, Japan after moving to Seoul Korea for a few years. Your father got a new job offer back in Tokyo, and with no hesi...