FORGOTTEN FLAME - klaus mikae...

By alycialcver

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳FORGOTTEN FLAME ⤷ a Klaus mikaelson fanfic ---------------------- IN WHICH- Arabella salvatore retur... More

𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐍 𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐌𝐄
𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄
- 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐒
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎

1K 44 11
By alycialcver

▎FORGOTTEN FLAME  ▎
»»———— act three. THE ORIGINALS
CHAPTER FORTY TWO ━━ mother dearest

"Another dance? Something bad happens at ever dance I've ever been to." Bella groaned as she fell back onto her bed.

"This one is just going to be a dance." Caroline sighed as she looked through bellas clothes. "You literally have no old-fashioned clothes here."

"It's because a box of my old clothes are in the basement. Why would they be with my natural day-to-day clothes, care?" Bella rolled her eyes dramatically.

"Well, do you have a date for the dance?" Caroline asked as she wiggled her eyebrows.

"No." Bella shook her head as Caroline groaned.

"Then ask klaus, I'm sure he'll be more than happy to accompany you to the dance." Caroline scrunched her nose as she sat beside Bella. "Come on, I persuaded elena to ask stefan. And Bonnie has a date."

"Why can't we go together." Bella asked as she leaned her chin on her palm. "It would be so much better."

"Because you have someone to go with." Caroline pointed at Bella. "As much as I'd love to go as us two, you're going to ask klaus. Or I'll ask for you." Caroline grinned as she quickly grabbed bellas phone.

"No, no." Bella jumped up as Caroline held her hand up. "Caroline!" Bella sighed as she watched Caroline Type away.

"And send." Caroline grinned as she dropped bellas phone on the bed. "Hey, klaus. I was just wondering if you was free tonight for the dance. Want to be my date?"

"I actually hate you. That doesn't even sound like me!" Bella scoffed as she looked at her phone.

"Yes it does." Caroline gasped as she eyed bella. "He's obviously going to say yes. Now let's get ready as we wait for his reply."

"I'm never going to another dance, ever." Bella groaned as Caroline grabbed her hand and led her out of the room.

Bella sighed as she adjusted the feather crown on her head. "Stop, you'll ruin your outfit." Caroline wafted bellas hands away.

"Yeah, well, the 1920's wasn't really my year. Nor are these stupid head things." Bella groaned as Caroline rolled her eyes. "Now I hope for a drama-free night." Bella said as Caroline linked their arms.

"Me too." Caroline nodded as they walked into the gymnasium, looking around at all the people dancing away.

"And I hate 1920's music." Bella pulled a face. "Rebekah could of picked a better year."

"I wanted to do the 60's." Caroline said as they walked past the crowds of people. "So, where is your date?"

"God knows. He said he was waiting for rebekah. But I haven't heard from her, which is unusual." Bella frowned as they walked towards the drinks. "I hope someone had put alcohol in this punch."

"Yeah, rebekah wasn't here to help set up, either." Caroline remembers as she grabbed a red solo cup.

"Weird, she normally loves to set everything up." Bella sighed as she poured the punch into the cup. She took a sip and frowned. "No alcohol."

"Should've brought your own." Caroline shrugged as bella tsked at her.

"Yeah, I know." Bella said as she turned to the crowds of people. "I thought you said Tyler wasn't in town." Bella turned to Caroline, making the blonde raise a brow as she turned to see Tyler talking to one of the school boys.

"He's not supposed to be." Caroline groaned. "Give me one minute." Caroline turned to bella as she hummed, watching as the blonde walked over to the hybrid.

"I hate these school dances. Just a disaster waiting to happen." Bella mumbled to herself with an eye roll, drinking the punch.

"I agree with you there, love." Klaus smiled at Bella, who placed her cup down. "Sorry I'm late, I was waiting for rebekah but she wasn't at home, so I thought she must of come early."

"She's not here. I messaged her but got no response." Bella shrugged. "I dont know why these people still let dances happen because at every dance I've been to, someone's died or got hurt." Bella scoffed. "Hey, remember that one time when you was in alarics body and I got to throw you against the lockers, now that was funny."

"Ah, yes." Klaus nodded his head as Bella grinned.

"I only ever come to these dances because it's rather, A, Caroline forces me out of bed to go, or, B, I need to help somebody to do something that revolves around my magic or protecting elena. And I hate the themes. I had to bury in my old clothes to find this." Bella pointed to the golden dress she was wearing.

"I think that Dress looks marvellous on you, love." Klaus said as Bella tilted her head. "Well, what was the reason you came to the dance this time?" Klaus asked as Bella looked over to Caroline

"Reason A." Bella turned back to klaus. "Then she was complaining that I needed a date for the dance."

"I'm quite flattered that you thought of me." Klaus grinned as Bella rolled her eyes.

"Don't let that boots that ego of yours, it's already too big." Bella playfully narrowed her eyes as klaus chuckled.

"My ego isn't that big." Klaus shook his head as Bella stared at him with raised brows. "Okay, it might be."

"See, told you so." Bella shrugged as she grinned in victory.

"Like your ego isn't big." Klaus said as Bella scoffed.

"No it's not. That is quite horrible that you even said that." Bella crossed her arms over her chest.

"I'm only telling the truth, love." Klaus defended himself as Bella shook her head.

"But it's just not the truth." Bella narrowed her eyes. She turned back to the dance floor to see Caroline and Tyler dancing. "And my blonde vampire has ditched me for your hybrid."

Klaus turned to the two dancing, not realising Tyler was back in town. But he thought it would be better to talk to Tyler later. "How about a dance, love?" Klaus turned back to Bella as he held his hand out.

Bella turned to face him as she unfolded her arms, placing her hand in his as she let him lead her to the dance floor, a grin on his face.

"See, ego." Bella pointed to his face as he placed his hands on her waist.

"I don't know what you're talking about, ara." Klaus shrugged as she rolled her eyes, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Yes, yes you do." Bella nodded her head.

"I'm leaving tomorrow, rebekah too." Klaus revealed as bellas face fell slightly. "And I want you to come with us." Bellas eyes widened as she went to speak. "I know you wouldn't leave stefan. But I just wanted to ask you. It's time that me and rebekah left this town."

"Where would we go?" Bella asked as she met klaus' eyes. Klaus couldn't help but smile at her words.

"Well, I was thinking New Orleans." Klaus shrugged as Bella slowly nodded her head. "I know how much you love it there."

Bella smiled softly at klaus. She did want to go back to New Orleans. But she thought about stefan and Caroline. The two people who she was staying for.

"You don't have to answer now, love. Think about it." Klaus added as he noticed her face.

But before bella could reply, she was tapped on her shoulder, making her unlink her arms as she turned to damon. "I'm not even going to ask, but we have a problem." Damon said as Bella frowned. "Esther is back and has taken elena." Damon looked between the two as klaus narrowed his eyes. "We can't leave because she placed a boundary spell on the place, so we need your witchy abilities along with Bonnies."

"Fine." Bella sighed as Damon grabbed her arm, leaning her away from the crowd of people as klaus followed.

When Bella got to the room, bonnie and already started the spell, saying she didn't need bellas help.

So bonnie continued to chant as her eyes were closed. "She does this all the time, right?" Jamie asked.

"What's taking to long? All boundary spells have a loophole." Klaus spoke up, making Bella narrow her eyes at him.

Then the door opened as Matt walked in. "People are walking right out of the dance, past the barrier."

"If Matt and I can leave, we can stop Esther ourselves. We gotta find out where she is." Jeremy volunteered as Bella scoffed.

"You're both humans, what do you have against an a thousand year old witch?" Bella pulled a face.

"Suicide, Jeremy." Stefan added as he agreed with Bella.

Klaus then vamp-sped over to Jamie as he grabbed him by the neck. "Suicide would be disappointing to me. Now, work your magic, witch, or I'll start killing people you fancy."

"Let him go!" Bonnie said with worry.

"Not until you get us out of here." Klaus shook his head as he kept a grip on Jamie.

"For gods sake, just let me do the spell and I'll do a location spell to find them." Bella groaned. "Now let go of the poor human." Bella sighed as she turned to klaus. Klaus tilted his head as he let go off Jamie. "Good, we don't need to be killing each other off when we don't know what Esther is doing. So we need as much help we can get." Bella said as she walked over to bonnie.

"You sure?" Bonnie said with a raised brow.

"I've been doing magic longer than you've been alive." Bella shrugged as bonnie nodded, walking away as Bella closed her eyes.

It only took a minute of her chanting as she opened her eyes. "There, it's done. Now I need a map and some of Gilbert Jr's blood." Bella looked around as they all stood watching her. "Well don't just stand around." Bella mumbled as they all went off.

Klaus stayed as Bella waited for the things she needed. "See what I mean, these dances are disasters waiting to happen." Bella sighed as she took of the head piece around her head.

"Now I see why you never want to come to these things." Klaus said as Bella hummed.

"I've got the map and Jeremy's kins donation of blood." Damon walked in as he handed Bella the map, making her place it down, setting a stapler on the corner so it stayed flat. Then he handed her the blood, standing beside the desk.

"I'd rather not have an audience, thank you." Bella said as she looked down at the map.

"You heard her, buddy." Damon smirked as he turned to klaus. Klaus raised a brow as Bella looked up at Damon.

"I was talking about you." Bella tilted her head as Damon's face faltered. "Just because I'm helping you, doesn't mean I've forgiven you."

"Right." Damon nodded his head as he walked out the classroom, making Bella breathe out.

"You alright, love?" Klaus asked her as he stared at the agitated brunette.

"Yeah, let me just do this stupid location spell." Bella sighed as she ran a frustrated hand through her hair.

"You're clearly not alright, ara." Klaus grabbed the girls hand.

"Well, we have other things to worry about, I'm sure my brother problems can wait." Bella nodded as she pulled her hand back, placing her hands over the blood as she closed her eyes.

She started to mutter words as the blood moved slightly. "She's fighting me." Bella frowned as she kept her eyes closed. "Wait, it's not her magic. The place where she is, it's not wanting me to find her." Bella pulled back as she turned to klaus.

"I know where she is." Klaus sighed as Bella stood up. "Shes where I killed her all those years ago."

"Then we need to go." Bella nodded her head.

"You're not coming. She's already hurt you once, I'm not letting it happen again." Klaus shook his head as Bella scoffed.

"She's trying to kill you. She had an advantage last time, but she doesn't now." Bella said.

"Bella, I need you to go home." Klaus told her as she narrowed her eyes. "Please."

"Fine. But let me know that you're safe, okay?" Bella sighed in defeat, a soft smile on klaus' face.

"Sure thing, love." Klaus said as he pressed a kiss on her forehead before disappearing.

Esther was dead and she used alaric to be her weapon. But alaric was choosing to die rather than become a vampire.

So Bella watched sadly as alaric turned into the cemetery. Bella stood before stefan and Damon as she wiped a tear away.

She turned to damon, realising he was losing a friend he cared about. Bella bit her tongue as she pulled him into a hug.

Damon stared down at his little sister with sadness, resting his chin on her head.

Bella stared at her brothers as they sat down in the living room. She rubbed her eyes as she walked towards the two, pouring herself a drink.

"You're up late, belly." Damon said as Bella nodded her head.

"I've been thinking." Bella shrugged as she looked up at them. "Uh, I'm leaving." Bella slowly walked towards them, making them look up.

"Wait, why?" Damon sat up as Bella tapped the bottom of the glass on her palm.

"Well, you two don't need me anymore. You're original free. I'm leaving with bekah and klaus. Going back to New Orleans." Bella pulled an unsure look as Damon shot up.

"Like hell you are." Damon scoffed as Bella sighed.

"I've wanted to go back to New Orleans since you've risked my life, twice." Bella tilted her head. "The only thing that's stopped be going back is stefan. You guys don't need my help anymore."

"So what, you're gonna leave your family over the original hybrid and his sister?" Damon stood up as Bella drank her drink.

"You was willing to let me die so elena stayed safe. I'm done being a pawn in your games. I didn't come down to argue with you. I'm going." Bella shrugged.

Bella turned to stefan, who sat quietly. "Stef?" Bella said gently as stefan looked up at Bella.

"Whatever you want to do, belly." Stefan nodded as Bella smiled. "If you want to go, you can."

Bella nodded her head as she smiled at stefan. "I'm going to go check on alaric." Damon said as he got up quickly and left. Bella let out a sigh as she nodded her head at stefan, walking to her room.

She bit her cheek as she pulled out her phone, scrolling through her contacts. She clicked on klaus' as she brought her phone to her ear.

"You alright, love?" Klaus said as he picked up.

Bella held her necklace as she hummed. "I'll come with you and rebekah. I could do with leaving this town."

"I'm glad you decided love. We'll be going tomorrow afternoon. I'll come pick you up, love." Klaus said as Bella nodded her head.

"Okay, goodnight, klaus." Bella said as she grabbed a pair of pyjamas.

"Goodnight, love."

— MADSTERS NOTES

MY BABIES AHHHH

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

406K 9K 17
gonna hold you, gonna kiss you in my arms gonna take you away from harm 『klaus mikaelson x femaleoc』 tvd/to universe ...
313K 5.8K 67
She may be the youngest, but she'd be damned if she's the weakest. Brynn Mikaelson doesn't want much out of life. She spends her days in New Orleans...
718K 13.3K 66
Before you read the summary of this book I would like you all to know that there is a NEW VERSION of this book that has a better plotline, more origi...
670K 18K 26
Arabella Mikaelson was ready to protect Damon Salvatore from her family by letting him go, but he had different plans for their love story. [SISTER...