๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ฃ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ท๐“ผ๐“ฌ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ท...

By sillydestiny

(๐ถ๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘’ โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘›๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘’ ๐‘ฅ ๐‘‚๐‘) โ™กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘’๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘’๐‘™๐‘™ โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿโ™ก ๐ผ๐‘› ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘’๏ฟฝ... More

Chapter 1~โ โ™ช
Chapter 2~โ โ™ช
Chapter 3~โ โ™ช
Chapter 4~โ โ™ช
Chapter 5~โ โ™ช
Chapter 6~โ โ™ช
Chapter 7~โ โ™ช
Chapter 8~โ โ™ช
Chapter 9~โ โ™ช
Chapter 10~โ โ™ช
Chapter 11~โ โ™ช
Chapter 12~โ โ™ช
Chapter 13~โ โ™ช
Chapter 14~โ โ™ช
Chapter 15~โ โ™ช
Chapter 16~โ โ™ช
Chapter 17~โ โ™ช
Chapter 18~โ โ™ช
Chapter 19~โ โ™ช
Chapter 20~โ โ™ช
Chapter 21~โ โ™ช
Chapter 23~โ โ™ช
Chapter 24~โ โ™ช
Chapter 25~โ โ™ช
Chapter 26~โ โ™ช
Chapter 27~โ โ™ช
Chapter 28~โ โ™ช
Chapter 29~โ โ™ช
Chapter 30~โ โ™ช
Chapter 31~โ โ™ช
Chapter 32~โ โ™ช
Chapter 33~โ โ™ช
Chapter 34~โ โ™ช
-โœง*โ .โ A/N*โ .โ โœง-
Chapter 35~โ โ™ช
Chapter 36~โ โ™ช
Chapter 37~โ โ™ช

Chapter 22~โ โ™ช

735 54 0
By sillydestiny

"Athanasia, though maybe Rosalyn noticed the two strong aura yesterday... Do Rosalyn perhaps know the Ninetails? I didn't even know they exist after meeting Zaphyr...

I called Zaphyr, and Zaphyr noticed and floated to my shoulder. Zaphyr asked in Athanasia's mind, 'Do perhaps Ninetails is famous like dragons?'

Zaphyr replied, 'Not really. Ninetails prefer being not known to people, that's why people don't really know Ninetails exist, unlike the dragon...'

Athanasia replied, 'I see

"While in a busy conversation with Athanasia and Zaphyr in their minds,

Cale spoke to Hans. 'Then prepare me and Athanasia breakfast here in my room, and ask her if she would like to join me and Athanasia.'

Hans replied, 'Alright, I understand.'

Suddenly, Hans whispered to Cale, 'Young Master Cale, it's the middle of the day, so it would be lunch.'

Cale retorted, 'HANS...'

Hans turned around and started to walk away, saying, 'Yes, sir. I'll make sure to prepare it right away!'

Cale said, 'Ah, open the terrace door on your way out.'

Hans replied, 'Yes.'

Meanwhile, in Athanasia's thoughts, she wondered, 'Must be Raon...'

As Cale and Choi Han had a conversation,

Athanasia communicated with Zaphyr in her mind. She asked, 'Zaphyr, are you okay showing up later?'

Zaphyr replied, 'Why?'

Athanasia explained, 'I think Rosalyn felt your strong aura when you cast the magic... And Rosalyn is smart; she knows that it's not an ordinary magic casting...'

Zaphyr replied thoughtfully, 'You mean the red-haired human girl?'

Athanasia confirmed, 'Yes. So, are you okay with it?'

Zaphyr thought for a moment and responded, 'Okay, I'm also quite interested in this mage human.'

Athanasia sighed softly, hearing Zaphyr's reply.

Suddenly, at the door, Hans said, 'Young Master Cale and Lady Athanasia, I have brought Rosalyn-nim.'

Cale cast a gaze at Athanasia and then offered his hand to help her get up. Athanasia accepted Cale's hand, while Zaphyr remained invisible on her shoulder.

As they walked to the door, Choi Han was beside them.

Hans spoke politely, 'Young Master Cale, Lady Athanasia, Rosalyn-nim, if there's anything you need, please let me know.'

Athanasia smiled and nodded at Hans, while Rosalyn just stared at Cale and Athanasia.

After a moment, Choi Han informed Rosalyn, 'I will be with Lock.'

Rosalyn replied, 'Okay.'

Rosalyn graciously thanked Cale and Athanasia for the invitation.

Athanasia humbly replied, "It was nothing, Miss Rosalyn."

Cale gestured for Rosalyn to take a seat at the table and asked, "I'm sure we have things to discuss, don't we?"

Athanasia added with a smile, "I know Miss Rosalyn has a lot of questions."

Rosalyn observed their straightforward demeanor and remarked, "You both don't like beating around the bush, do you, Young Master Cale and Lady Athanasia?" Athanasia simply smiled in response.

As Cale guided them towards the terrace, Rosalyn's curiosity was piqued. She couldn't help but ask, "Dragon? Is it a dragon?"

Cale turned his gaze toward the table where the dragon had been sitting invisibly. The dragon then dispelled its invisibility magic, revealing itself on the table.

Looking hungry, the dragon said, "Um, I'm hungry."

Cale invited the dragon to eat, and Athanasia chimed in, "Eat as much as you want," patting the dragon affectionately. Cale's eyes shifted between Athanasia and Rosalyn with a warm smile and suggested, "We should eat as well."

Rosalyn replied, "Ah, alright."

While they were eating, Athanasia was seated next to Cale.

She noticed Rosalyn's reaction to the dragon and thought,

"How amusing, Rosalyn's face is so cute!"

Rosalyn marveled, "It is so amazing that a mage like myself can see such a sight - a dragon with a human."

The dragon commented, "The two humans are weak." It pointed at Cale, "His strength is like trash," and then at Athanasia, "The human also has a weak body."

The dragon continued, "That's why I'm here."

Cale agreed, "That's true," while Athanasia nodded silently.

Rosalyn expressed her gratitude, "To have a meal with young master Cale and Lady Athanasia and dragon-nim is such an honor."

She then mentioned, "I also felt another strong mana other than the dragon," as she looked at Cale and Athanasia.

Athanasia immediately called out to Zaphyr, "Show yourself."

Zaphyr appeared, releasing his invisible magic, and went down to the table.

Zaphyr asked, "Can I eat this?" as he pointed to the food.

Athanasia replied with a smile, "Eat as much as you like," and continued eating while patting Zaphyr's head.

Rosalyn was shocked, "A fox? A fox who can use magic and has a strong mana... Wait, is it perhaps a ninetails? I thought they were only in fairy tales."

She turned to Athanasia, "Lady Athanasia, perhaps Zaphyr is a ninetails?"

Cale was taken aback, as he wasn't aware that Zaphyr was a ninetails.

Athanasia smiled, "You are correct, Miss Rosalyn. I was surprised that you know about ninetails."

Rosalyn explained, "I read about them in some books, but I thought they didn't exist or were just fairy tales. It's such an honor to meet a dragon and a ninetails at the same time."

Cale was intrigued but decided to ask Athanasia about Zaphyr being a ninetails later.

Cale offered, "You can stay here as long as you like."

Rosalyn didn't reply for a moment and said, "Young master Cale and Lady Athanasia."

"Yes?" both Athanasia and Cale said.

Rosalyn replied, "I was curious about three things. Since I've learned one,

there are two more things left that I'm curious about. Will it be okay to ask?"

Cale responded, "Go ahead."

Athanasia nodded in agreement.

Rosalyn continued, "Is it okay to allow someone who was not invited to stay in your residence like this? Even if I am a mage, as a noble, you must be wary about associating with strangers."

Cale replied, "It is fine because you are someone Choi Han brought, and I also have these two," as Cale pointed to the dragon and the ninetails.

Athanasia chimed in, "He's right, Rosalyn-nim."

Rosalyn said, "I see. Then the third thing I'm curious about..."

Rosalyn continued, "Why do you speak so respectfully to me despite your status as a noble?"

Cale and Athanasia gazed at each other for a moment.

Athanasia spoke, "Red hair, red pupils, and a mage... Then there's your self-revealed name of Rosalyn."

Cale said, "Aren't you the one who should stop speaking to us so respectfully, Princess?"

Rosalyn smiled and replied to Cale, "I heard you were famous for being trash, but I guess that's a lie."

She then turned to Athanasia and said, "I also heard you were a fiancée, said to be a saint who has a kind and generous personality. Well, it's true."

Cale admitted, "It is true that I am famous for being trash," while Athanasia just smiled.

Cale continued, "However, a mage should make their judgments based on their five senses, should they not?"

Rosalyn agreed, "You are right, young master Cale. We only believe the things we experience ourselves."

Athanasia added, "Then, your Highness..."

Rosalyn corrected her, "Rosalyn."

Athanasia smiled and said, "Fine, Miss Rosalyn. You have no more questions?"

Rosalyn replied, "Yes, I'm done."

Rosalyn then said, "Young master Cale and Lady Athanasia, I thought you didn't want to be involved with me?"

Athanasia asked, "Is that so?"

Cale explained, "We just acted that way since Your Highness seemed to prefer it that way."

Both Cale and Athanasia nodded, agreeing with each other.

Rosalyn thought, "Liar, that's just a good excuse... Two humans who travel with a dragon and a ninetails. Cale has been known to be trash by society but was not actually like that in reality. Also, Athanasia, the rumored fiancée, is also true."

As she drank the wine, Rosalyn realized, "They could have easily revealed my existence here in this kingdom if they really wanted to do so."

Rosalyn said, "It seems like both of you have not informed the Roan royalty. Thank you."

Both Cale and Athanasia said, "No problem."

Cale thought, "If I did that, the Crown Prince bastard would probably barge into this residence."

He continued, "Something like that should be based on the involved individuals' own wishes."

Athanasia agreed, "You're right, Miss Rosalyn."

Rosalyn replied, "You are correct, young master Cale and Lady Athanasia. I do not wish to reveal myself. If this lands you both into trouble in the future, please let them know that I asked you not to do so."

She continued, "Thank you for letting me stay here. I will take care of my business and not cause you any trouble."

Rosalyn said, "Thank you," with a smile.

Rosalyn then reached for a piece of meat on the table and said, "Of course, it's a given."

The dragon spoke up, "Eat yours, this is mine."

Athanasia offered, "Here, I also give you a piece if you want," as she gave a piece of meat to the dragon and Zaphyr.

Cale raised four fingers and whispered, "Four years old."

Rosalyn noticed this and said, "Yes, of course, Dragon-nim."

Cale suggested, "Let's continue our meal."

Rosalyn agreed, "Alright."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 29 8
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐šข ๐š˜๐š ๐™ฐ๐š”๐šŠ๐š—๐šŽ ๐š‚๐šŠ๐š’๐š๐š˜๐š”๐š˜, ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š•๐šŠ๐šœ๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ฒ๐š•๐šŠ๐š— ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š…๐š’๐š•๐š•๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ. ๐™ท๐šŽ๐š› ๐š™๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐šข...
58.2K 1.7K 24
I'm tired. I did my best, no one acknowledged me. It seems to be hell wherever I go or do. I died and reincarnated. When can I stop acting? "END MY M...
39.6K 1.2K 22
ใ€๐™ธ๐™ต , '๐™ธ ๐™ป๐™พ๐š…๐™ด ๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„' ๐š†๐™ฐ๐š‚ ๐™ฐ ๐™ฟ๐š๐™พ๐™ผ๐™ธ๐š‚๐™ด, ๐š†๐™พ๐š„๐™ป๐™ณ ๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„ ๐™ฑ๐š๐™ด๐™ฐ๐™บ ๐™ธ๐šƒ ๐™ธ๐™ต ๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„๐š ๐™ท๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐š‚๐šƒ?ใ€‘ ๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•ค ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ช'๐•ค ๐•ž๐•’๐•š๏ฟฝ...
48.3K 1.9K 16
Basically what the title says. A bunch of skits i have mixed up in my mind and inserted here. I apologize for my grammar, english is not my first mot...