ᴼˡᵈ ʰᵒᵒᵈ ⁿᵉʷ ˡᵒᵛᵉ・ˢˡᵒʷ ᵘᵖᵈᵃᵗᵉ...

By itzmissgrey

this may be a old hood, but this some new shit. More

⁰⁰¹・⁰⁰¹・⁰⁰¹
⁰⁰²・⁰⁰²・⁰⁰²
⁰⁰³・⁰⁰³・⁰⁰³
⁰⁰⁴・⁰⁰⁴・⁰⁰⁴
⁰⁰⁵・⁰⁰⁵・⁰⁰⁵
⁰⁰⁶・⁰⁰⁶・⁰⁰⁶
⁰⁰⁷・⁰⁰⁷・⁰⁰⁷
⁰⁰⁸・⁰⁰⁸・⁰⁰⁸
⁰⁰⁹・⁰⁰⁹・⁰⁰⁹
⁰¹⁰・⁰¹⁰・⁰¹⁰
⁰¹¹・⁰¹¹・⁰¹¹
⁰¹²・⁰¹²・⁰¹²
⁰¹⁴・⁰¹⁴・⁰¹⁴

⁰¹³・⁰¹³・⁰¹³

588 20 2
By itzmissgrey

SYNAI PATRICE ¹ˢᵗ ᵖᵒᵛ
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i woke and didn't see dremoni. i was confused until i seen it was 3:30pm. i went in the bathroom and did what i had to do in the morning.

when i was done i went downstairs and saw some guys i didn't know sitting on the couch playing the game with quan and dremoni.

i saw lamoni taking some ramen noodles off the stove .

"Y'all know noodles be haveing plastic innem......yall ho's can't make fun of khaili Jenner n nem they got plastic in the asses. and you got in yo stomach."quan said making everybody laugh. "so what the fuck worst"he said seriously.

the boys was looking at me. "oh she fine"one boy said.

i hugged dremoni and he mugged me.

"oh ok" i said turning around before he pulled me onto his lap making everybody look at us like we crazy.

"you gon get a bbl for me"he said smirking at me, i shook my head no. mugging him.

"stop playing with her, she got a natural one"lamoni said making dremoni wave her off.

"i know she do"he mumbled. they started yelling at the screen because someone was cheating or something.

"yeah let me go" i said standing up but dremoni arms was still around me as he ignored me.

"synai you wanna go to kimora house
with me?"lamoni said making me nod.

" no. cuz she got brothers and a dad"dremoni said.

" well i got a brother and we see how that turned out" lamoni said looking at dremoni feel on my thighs.

" exactly" he said. " what y'all trynna say i go for brothers?"i said scrunching my face up.

" you better not" dremoni said mugging me making me mug him. we was just staring at each other mugging until he pecked my lips and started playing the game again.

" eww, anyways synai we about to leave" lamoni said on her phone. "can we come too, shid"quan said pulling lamoni onto his lap.

"no, we see y'all everyday y'all getting on my nerves"lamoni said making quan and dremoni mug her.

"i never get on synai nerves" dremoni said kissing my neck still looking at the tv making me side eye him and lamoni burst out laughing.

"ard come on synai"lamoni said standing up. i stood up and put my arms out for a hug and this one boy was mugging me. "yooo i cant see the tv shordy watch out" he said making dremoni and quan look at him like he crazy.

"watch ya mouf speaking to her, don't forget you loafing in my house anything can happen" dremoni said standing up putting his arms around my waist and cuffing my butt making sure we standing all the way in the tv frame.

i grabbed my bag and went outside into lamoni car.

"oh girl you getting big"i said putting my seatbelt making her mug me.

"bitch you getting big" she said bucking her head making me mug her.

"ard now"i said mugging her.

"speaking of big asses and phat coochies, we should be pregnant at the same time"she said pulling off smiling at me.

i side eyed her. "don't wish that on me, i'm a virgin".

"yeah let me not, i wonder if you did get pregnant right now who you'd have a baby with"she said.

"it still seem like you wishing it on me.and why is you playing with my husband"i said catching her off guard.

"yo husband?"she said smiling. "My husband.rod wave don't play that girl"i said making her jaw drop.

"oh shut up, cuz you already knew who i was thinking."she said rolling her eyes pulling up to kimora house.

we walked in and she hugged us but i felt tension.

"dang i missed y'all, it's like y'all always in that house" she said as we followed her to the living room.

"yeah i been just laying around eating for my two and getting annoyed by quan. and dremoni don't let synai go no where"lamoni said.

"oh invite themm. i miss them too"kimora said.

"oh ok, i'll text them"lamoni said texting them.

"ok they coming"she said putting her phone away.

"ok hey synai, what you been up to except being dremoni pet"kimora said making me scrunch my face up.

"i'm sorry,his pet?"i said.

"yes.he don't let you go no where.and not gonna lie i don't like y'all together"she said shrugging.

"well.if you don't like them together why you tell us invite them? because dremoni only be talking to her"lamoni said bucking her head.

"well he can talk to me.i'm better anyways"she said shrugging making lamoni chuckle.

"you sure about that?"lamoni said.

"i'm sure."kimora said.

"are you really?"

"yeah i'm very much positive"

i am getting mad anxiety right now. we heard a knock on the door.

"i'll get it" i said standing up trying to get away.

"no.i'll get MY door"kimora said running to the door.

lamoni was just staring at me as i was looking down.

"come sit on santa lap" she said patting her lap making me chuckle.

i sat on her lap it's comfy as heck. she laid her head on my back as dremoni and quan and all they friends came in the living room.

dremoni hugged me and kimora mugged. "didnt yall just see eachother?why y'all hugging"she mugged.

"no disrespect.but i can't hug my girl?"he said sitting next to lamoni.

"no he means ALL disrespect-"lamoni said before i covered her mouth.

"what is you getting so hype for? it's not that deep" kimora said sitting on the other side of dremoni touching his arm making me just stare at them.

"watch out" he said moving her hand. "why you acting like that.oh it's cuz your girl here?"kimora said making me and lamoni look at dremoni.

"kimora what are you doing all this for"i said hugging lamoni because she look like she was about to snap.

"because y'all can't beat me uppp" she said touching dremoni hair.

i'm never touching that nigga hair again.

"yo you really drawn"he said moving her hand.

"what is we here for"quan said.

"now you don't wanna be here?you was just all on me don't lie" kimora said making lamoni snap.

"OH BITCHHHHH"lamoni said

" I PROMISE  YOU BETTER BE LUCKY IM PREGNANT"lamoni yelled making me stand up and her stand up.

"yo chill"dremoni pulled her outside.

i was just staring at kimora.

"what"she crossed her arms. "you know she pregnant. what is you doing all this nut shit for?"i said walking close to her cuz baby i'm already ready you playing with my god babies .

"because i can"she said.

"because you can?"i chuckled.

"you know what i can do just because i can"i said tilting my head.

"i'm already knowing "she said standing up. "i'll kill that bitch kids before either one of y'all ever think yall can top me"

i punched her right in her face and we started fighting.

she fell into the lamp and i got on top of her and kept sending straight blows to her face.

all connecting.meanwhile hers not.

quan was trying to pull me off her but when i'm fighting i don't want nobody pulling me.

"GET THE FUCK OFF ME JAYQUAN" i pushed quan before punching shordy more.

whole time we fighting she just scratching and pulling my hair and if she was punching it wasn't connecting.

also i just installed this wig so that's something.

and then here come the person that always pick me up effortlessly.

dremoni lifted me and up and held me to a wall.

"get off me dremoni you doing some nut shit" i said pushing him and he not moving.

"GET OFF HER DREMONI LET HER FUCK THIS BITCH UP OR IM GON HAVE TO"lamoni said as quan was holding her in the air.

"GET THE FUCK OFF ME"i slapped him.

he looked me in my eyes with all anger.

i felt bad, i didn't want to hit him.

"can you move like foreal" i said still trying to push him.

"baby can you please stop"he said looking and sounding so stressed.

of course i felt butterflies but im still trynna get to her.

"BITCH IMA FUCK YO NIGGA LETS SEE WHO HE CALLING BABY NEXT" kimora said standing on the couch.

i ran under dremonis arm and grabbed her by her hair and swung her into the glass table before punching her multiple times aiming right for her eyes.

"GET HER OFF ME-"kimora yelled before i grabbed her neck squeezing so tight.

i was staring at her and let go noticing what's happening.

dremoni picked me up and threw me in his car.

he went in the house to get everybody out and i was left with my thoughts.

we was bsfs since we was babies. i started thinking about the good times and felt tears come out my eyes.

lately the things i would usually burst out crying about i haven't been giving reactions, but this is too much.

i heard lamoni yell, something about kimora trynna hit her.

i swing the car door leaving it open and ran in the house past all them niggas and pulled kimora on the floor.

"synai what the fuck is you doing we got it" dremoni said picking me up having me in one hand with just his hand holding my butt.

"dremoni this bitch is trying to hit my fucking bestfriend and she pregnant" i said mugging him now.

"i understand that nigga she my sister . but i'm trynna stop yall like this shit got outta hand too quick ma"he said putting me down.

"ok we can stop after me and her fight one time"i said looking up at him putting one finger up.

"y'all fought like three times i think her head hurt"he said making me shrug.

"i don't care, i'm not leaveing til we fight"i said staring at her.

"i'm up for it"kimora said.

"kimora you leaking you gonna pass out"he said.

she shrugged. "fight outside we don't need to fuck her house up no more"he said leading me out the door.

"fuck her house"i said standing in the grass.

she squared up and me and her started fighting again.

she tripped on the floor and i kicked her in her mouth before dremoni picking me up.

"Bae-dremoni that barley was a fucking fight" i cut myself off squirming in his arms.

"can you stop touching me.i'm cool i promise"i said making him put me down.

i could feel him looking at me as i got in his jeeps passenger seat.

he got in the driver seat and i didn't look at him and he was staring at me..

"synai why you-stop fucking talking to me" i cut him off.

he sucked his teeth. "yo you gon watch yo mouth. ian did shit to you" he said scrunching his face up.

"ok but i don't want you to pep talk me right now just stop talking to me" i said looking out the window seeing lamoni and quan and some of the boys pull off.

i felt him still looking at me as four guys got in the backseat.

"nah that was the bid, y'all left shordy in the grass"one guy said.

they was talking as we drove but me and dremoni was just quiet.

i got a text and me and dremoni looked at my phone.

i had aggravation printed all over my face before i looked at the text.

lamoni-hey best. you good?

me-yeah.are you and my nieces okay?

lamoni-yes.

me-good.y'all home already?

lamoni-yes.
lamoni-i love you.

me-i love you too

after sending that i was about the burst out crying.

i tapped dremoni because i couldn't get my words out.

he looked at me and i pointed to the curb next to this mcdonald's.

he pulled over and i got out the car walking to the back of the mcdonald's before calling her.

she answered crying too. "i'm so sorry" we both said at the same time.

"i never wanted this to happen bro.why her" lamoni said still crying.

"right.i hate that i love her so much"i said sitting leaning on the wall.

"and then quan don't understand why this is so hard. he just keep yelling and yelling like i'm hurt bro just stop" lamoni said.

"we should sleep at my apartment tonight. it's awkward with me and dremoni right now" i said playing with my nails.

she says okay and we hung up.

i walked to the car and got in and dremoni pulled off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

205K 8.3K 41
Welcome to Addiction Read and find out the rest! Fran
51.2K 2.9K 42
They're back and all grown up. It's a new Generation in charge
53.2K 2K 16
"𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐅 𝘎𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦-𝘣𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘛-𝘚𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘴. 𝘈𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘣𝘪𝘨, 𝘕𝘌𝘝𝘌𝘙 𝘪𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘶𝘵."