Perfect (Book Two)

By OneOfUsIsLying96

Four pretty little liars have been very bad girls. Spencer stole her sister's boyfriend. Aria is brokenhearte... More

How It Really Began.
One: And We Thought We Were Friends.
Two: Hanna 2.0.
There: Is There An Amish Sign-Up Sheet Somewhere?
Four: There's Truth In Wine...Or, In Aria's Case, Amstel.
Five: A House Divided.
Six: Charity Isn't So Sweet.
Seven: O Captain, My Captain.
Eight: Even Typical Rosewood Boys Soul-Search.
Nine: Someone's Allowance Just Got A Whole Lot Smaller.
Ten: Abstinence Makes The Heart Grow Fonder.
Eleven: Didn't Emily's Mother Ever Teach Her Not To Get In Strangers' Cars?
Twelve: Next Time, Stash Emergency Cover-Up In Your Purse.
Thirteen: A Certain English Teacher Is Such An Unreliable Narrator.
Fourteen: Emily's Perfectly Fine With Taking Ali's Sloppy Seconds.
Fifteen: She Steals For You, And This Is How You Repay Her.
Sixteen: Nice, Normal, Family Night At The Montgomerys'.
Seventeen: Daddy's Little Girl Has A Secret.
Eighteen: Surround Yourself With Normal, And Maybe You'll Be Normal Too.
Nineteen: Watch Out For Girls With Branding Irons.
Twenty: Laissez-Faire Means "Hands Off," BTW.
Twenty-One: Some Secret Admirer...
Twenty-Two: You Can't Handle The Truth.
Twenty-Three: Next Stop, Greater Rosewood Jail.
Twenty-Four: $250 Gets You Dinner, Dancing...And A Warning.
Twenty-Five: The Surreal Life, Starring Hanna Marin.
Twenty-Six: At Least She Doesn't Have To Sing Backup.
Twenty-Seven: Aria Is Available By Prescription Only.
Twenty-Eight: It's Not A Party Without Hanna Marin.
Twenty-Nine: Let It All Out.
Thirty: Cornfields Are The Scariest Place In Rosewood.
Thirty-One: Like Hanna Would Steal An Airplane-She Doesn't Even Know How To Fly!
Thirty-Two: Emily Goes To Bat.
Thirty-Three: Who's The Naughty Sister Now?
Thirty-Four: See? Deep Down, Hanna Really Is A Good Girl.
Thirty-Five: Special Delivery.
Thirty-Six: Just Another Slow News Day In Rosewood.
Thirty-Seven: String Bracelets Are So Out, Anyway.

What Happens Next...

2 0 0
By OneOfUsIsLying96

Did you really believe I was Toby? Puh-lease. I would have killed myself too. I mean, honestly—ew. He totally had it coming. Karma's a bitch, and so am I—just ask Aria, Emily, Hanna, and Spencer...

Let's start with Aria. The girl's so busy getting busy, I can barely keep track of her boyfriends. First Ezra, now Sean, and I have more than a sneaking suspicion she's not done with Era yet. That's the irritating thing about arty girls; they can never make up their minds. I guess I'll just have to help little Aria out and make the choice for her. I'm sure she's going to looooove that.

Then there's Emily. Sweet, clueless Emily. Alison and Toby would probably say that kissing Emily is pretty much the kiss of death. But...oops...they can't say anything—they're dead. I guess Em should watch where she puts her poisonous little lips. She's two for two, and superstitious Emily knows better than anyone that bad things happen in threes.

Lonely wittle Hannakins. Sean dumped her. Her dad dumped her. And her mom probably would if she could. Being unpopular kinda makes you want to throw up, huh? Or is that just Hanna? At least she has her BFF, Mona, to hold her hair back. Wait a second, no she doesn't. I wish I would tell you it couldn't get any worse for Hanna, but no one likes a liar. Least of all me.

Finally, there's Spencer: Sure, the little overachiever knows her SAT words by heart, but her memory's kinda fuzzy when it comes to the night Alison disappeared. Don't worry, she's about to get a refresher course courtesy of yours truly. Look at me—so eleemosynary! That's SAT for "nice"!

If you were as smart as me, you'd probably have figured out who I am by now. OMG, not being a genius must be so annoying. And I can't help you with that one—I've got my hands full with four pretty little liars at the moment. But since you've been so patient, I'll give you one hint: Spencer may have a 4.0, but I've got As to my name, too. Kisses! —A

End of Book Two. Look out for Perfect, Book Three.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46 0 33
Four gorgeous girls are telling very ugly stories. First Emily, Aria, Hanna, and Spencer claimed they found a dead body in the woods behind Spencer's...
46.6K 840 70
What happens when the liars Alison,aria,Emily,Hanna,spencer and the guys Caleb,Toby and Ezra go online on Facebook(Snapchat,iMessage and more!) Every...
36 1 21
Four pretty girls have more ugly secrets than ever. It's been a year since the mystery of their former friend's disappearance was finally laid to res...
3.5K 155 12
── 𝖼𝖺𝗌𝗍𝗅𝖾𝗌 𝖼𝗋𝗎𝗆𝖻𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀 ↳ 𝘰𝘤 𝘹 𝘮𝘶𝘭𝘵𝘪𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘴 ── 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 lola clarke is a victim of being p...