Transformers Prime: Fanfictio...

Oleh MarcyWeisinger

Please let me know how this is. This story is going to be about Megatron and Hannah's family and how they sti... Lebih Banyak

Characters In My Story #1
Characters In My Story #2
Characters In My Story #3
Characters In My Story #4
Characters In My Story #5
Characters In My Story #6
1
2 Part 1
3 Part 2
4- Saying Their Goodbyes. Finally Going Home.
5- Part 1 Thinking Of Ways To Save Megatron & Hannah From The Darkness
6- Part 2 The Darkness Arises And Finally Shows Itself
7- Part 3 The Final Battle
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
A/N: Please Read. And Please vote and Comment if this sounds good. doing 6 Parts
16- Part 1 Letting Everyone Know About The Immediate Danger That Lies Ahead
18- Part 3 The Darkness Has Arrived. And Learning That It Wants DeathCron
19- Part 4 Thinking Of Ways To Save And Protect DeathCron From The Darkness
20- Part 5 The Darkness Finally Claims DeathCron & Primus
21- Part 6 The Final Battle. Saving DeathCron & Primus From The Darkness
A/N: Please Read. And Vote And Comment What You Think
22
A/N: Please Read.
A/N: I can't believe it.
A/N: Not A Story. It Would Help Me Out If You Accept My Invitation That's Below.
23
A/N: I can't believe it. first time and hit a milestone.
24
25
26 Final Chapter
A/N: Please Read
A/N: Wow 1k
A/N: Finally It's Completed. Added Finishing Touches To Characters In My Story.

17- Part 2 The Darkness Is Near

26 2 0
Oleh MarcyWeisinger

Location: Cybertron

Inside Cybertron:

The Next Morning:

Everyone on Cybertron was on high alert about the new darkness. Just like everyone on Kaon is. And everyone was getting prepared for the day to come. Because they didn't know when the darkness would arrive.

Council Building:

Inside The Council Building:

Everyone was busy going back and forth. But in the council room. That was different.

Inside The Council Room:

Prime was busy. He then noticed that the darkness was almost near. But who was this darkness after. He knows that it's after a certain femme. But who? Soon the doors open to the room. Prime looked and he just saw Megatron. "Megatron. Where's Hannah?" He asked him. "She's really not well. The twins are affecting her." He said and replied back to Prime. "But nevermind that. Are you feeling what I am feeling." He asked Prime. "Because in Kaon everyone is feeling the darkness. And I can't have my citizens in fear." He said and explained to Prime. Prime looked at him. "Yes. I know. And I understand. I don't want anyone to be in fear. No one should be." He said and replied back to Megatron. Megatron walked forward but he immediately felt pain from you.

He blocked it out. He didn't want Prime to see him in pain. He walked over and he sat down. "Have you talked to StarLight about the darkness?" He asked him. "Yes. I did. And she can't join us. Because she is carrying. And she is due in 6 months. I think." He said and explained to Prime. "Well, congratulations brother." He said and replied back to Prime. "Thank you. I guess. It's hard because it feels like everything is trying to pull me and Hannah apart." He said and explained to Prime. Prime knew and understood what he was saying. "I understand. Let's figure out what plans to have before this darkness gets here. Because I fear it's almost near." He said to Megatron. Megatron nodded. Soon they went straight to work finding a plan before the darkness arrived.

Location: Kaon

Inside The New Kaon:

Everyone on Kaon was on high alert about the new darkness. Just like everyone on Cybertron is. And everyone was getting prepared for the day to come. Because they didn't know when the darkness would arrive.

Kaon Palace:

Inside The Kaon Palace:

Everyone was busy going back and forth. They didn't know what this darkness would do. But they knew it would arrive someday. So everyone was being prepared for that day to come.

Megatron's & Hannah's Room:

Inside Megatron's & Hannah's Room:

You were lying on the berth when you felt pain. You looked and you saw something. "No. They aren't ready." I said to myself. "Knockout. I need you to come to mine and Megatron's room. NOW!!!!!" I said to Knockout while shouting the last words through the com link. "I'll be right there, your Majesty." He said and replied back to me through the com link. Soon the doors opened to the room. I looked and I saw Knockout. "Knockout. It's too early. Way too early." I said to Knockout. Knockout quickly went over. "Guards. I need you in our master's room and the queen's room. I need her in the med bay." He said to one of the guards through the com link. Soon the doors opened to the room. One of the guards walked in. He lifted you up. He ran out carrying you to the med bay. Soon we approached the med bay. The doors opened. The guards walked in.

Med Bay:

The guard laid you down on the med berth. He immediately left. I looked and saw Soundwave in a sleeping stasis. "I really want Megatron here." I said to myself. 'Megsy.' I said. Soon I heard his voice. 'Hannah. What is it? What's wrong, sweet spark?' He asked me. 'Megsy. I need you here now. It's the twins. They are coming.' I said and replied back to Megatron. 'What. But Hannah. They aren't ready.' He said and explained to me. 'I know. But please, I want you here, Megsy.' I said and replied back to Megatron. Soon the chat ended. I lay on the med berth. Knockout was getting ready when the doors opened in the med bay. I looked and I saw Megatron walking in. He quickly went over. "Megsy." I said. I was happy that he was finally here. He gently caressed my left cheek with his digits.

"Shhh. I am here, my queen." He said and whispered to me in my receptors. Soon after a while the twins were born. But as we suspected. They were born prematurely. Knockout quickly puts them in incubators. Megatron and I walked over. "Megsy. We can't lose them. We just can't." I said to Megatron. He looked at me. He gently wrapped his servos around me. "We'll get through this my queen." He said and replied back to me. "What names shall we give to our little ones?" He asked me. "Our daughter . Her name shall be SkyLight. And for our son. His name shall be FlareSpark." I said and replied back to Megatron. Megatron smiled. "Those are excellent names for our sparklings." He said. We then looked at our sparklings. For their fates are in Primus's hands.

Location: Earth

On Planet Earth:

Location: Where Unicron's Core Is

Inside Unicron's Core:

Unicron was in a deep slumber. But he knew that everyone was working together to find ways to defeat the darker version of his brother that is after his daughter. He then heard clashing and clanging metal against metal. He slowly woke up. His prototype form appeared. He looked and he saw the darker versions of Megatron and Hannah fighting and training with Scourge. "Again." Scourge said to the darker versions of Megatron and Hannah. He then thought to himself. "I wondered how the device is coming along that Sideways is working on." He said to himself. He then walked off to see how Sideways work was doing.

Sideways Lab:

Inside Sideways Lab:

Sideways put a last piece on the device he was working on. He created a type of device where it can trap the darker version of Primus. And to where he can't escape. Soon he heard the doors open to his lab. He looked and he saw his master. He immediately stopped his master. "Master. Don't. I don't know how it would react with you. Because of your spark." He said and explained to his master. He looked at Sideways. "So is the device complete." He asked Sideways. "Yes. It is. I just put the last piece on." He said and replied back to his master. "But we need to have the darker versions of Megatron and Hannah to stay away from this device." He said and explained to his master. He nodded. He then walked out. Letting Sideways get back to his work.

Inside Unicron's Chambers:

Unicron looked at photos of him, his wife and their daughter. He smiled and he chuckled. "These memories I will always cherish and remember." He said to himself. He then disappeared and went back to his deep slumber.

Location: Tarn's Base

Inside Tarn's Base:

Throne Room:

Everyone was watching and making sure that DeathCron was safe. Tarn looked at everything when he heard the doors open to the throne room. He looked and he saw DeathCron. "Tarn. I fear that the darkness is almost near." She said to Tarn. Tarn motioned her to come over. She walked over and she sat down with him. "I will always protect you DeathCron." He said. She smiled. "I know but this darkness is probably dangerous. And it may be after me. But I don't know." She said and explained to Tarn. He gently caressed her cheeks. Making her more relaxed. She was relaxing when she heard the darkness's voice. "I am almost near. And I am more prepared." The voice said. "Tarn. He is almost near." She said to Tarn. "Shh. Just relax. Try to get some rest, my dear." He said and replied back to DeathCron. She nodded. She rested her helm on his chest. Soon she fell into a light recharge. He looked and he saw her in a light recharge. He chuckled. He then looked over things on ways to protect her from this darkness. And he knew that her father was doing the same thing.

Location: Earth

On Planet Earth:

Location: Team Prime's Base

Inside Team Prime's Base:

Main Lobby/Med Bay:

Ratchet was busy working on things. He was working on things until he felt something. He immediately groaned. Miko, Jack, and Raf saw Ratchet not looking well. "Ratchet. Are you okay?" Jack asked him. Soon they heard laughter coming from him. The kids both looked at each other. They never heard Ratchet laugh before. They looked back at Ratchet. Soon Ratchet turned and he looked at them. "You think everything is always made of sunshine and everything. Well it's not. And you and the rest of your family and friends will feel my powers. Because I am almost near. Hahahahaha." The darkness's voice said. Soon the darkness disappeared. He immediately collapsed. "RATCHET!" The kids yelled.

Miko grabbed a wrench and she threw it at Ratchet's head. He immediately woke up. "Ouch!" He exclaimed. He rubbed the top of his helm. He looked at the kids. "Sorry. Had to throw a wrench to get you to wake up." Miko said and explained to Ratchet. "What happened?" He asked them. While rubbing the top of his helm. "You weren't yourself. Like someone was controlling you." Jack said and explained to Ratchet. "I see." He said and replied back to Jack. "Thank you for letting me know, kids. I must warn Prime about this." He said to the kids. He immediately walked off. They watched him walk off. They immediately went back to playing their game.

Location: Cybertron

Inside Cybertron:

Council Building:

Inside The Council Building:

Council Room:

Inside The Council Room:

Prime was sitting down when he noticed a call from Ratchet. He answered the call. "Hello old friend." He said to Ratchet. "Hi Prime." He said and replied back to Prime. "Prime, uh. We have an issue." He said to Prime. "And what issue will that be, old friend." He asked him. "I... I was controlled by the darkness." He said and replied back to Prime. "What. When was this." He asked him. "Just about 10 minutes ago. I think." He said and replied back to Prime. "What did the darkness say? Or what did the darkness do?" He asked him. "Well, from what the kids said. The darkness said to them you think everything is always made of sunshine and everything. Well it's not. And you and the rest of your family and friends will feel my powers. Because I am almost near. And Prime. This terrifies me." He said and explained to Prime. "I understand. I must inform Megatron, Hannah, Primus, and Unicron." He said and replied back to Ratchet. Ratchet nodded. Soon the call ended. Prime immediately went and he contacted Megatron.

Location: Kaon

Inside The New Kaon:

Kaon Palace:

Inside The Kaon Palace:

Throne Room:

Megatron was sitting on his throne with you sitting on your throne. You both were thinking about the twins when the doors opened to the throne room. You both looked and saw one of the guards. "Master, your Majesty. There's a call for you in the control room. And it's Prime. And it's urgent." The guards said to me and Megatron. We both got up and walked to the control room.

Control Room:

Inside The Control Room:

You and Megatron walked inside the room. Megatron answered the call. Soon Prime showed up. He looked and noticed you two were sad. "Megatron, Hannah. What's wrong?" He asked you. "Well, Prime. Hannah just gave birth to the twins. And they are incubators fighting for their lives. They were born prematurely." He said and explained to Prime. "I am sorry brother and Hannah." He said to me and Megatron. "But that's not why I called. I actually called letting you know that the darkness is arriving. It already controlled Ratchet. Leaving a message. The message it left said that you think everything is always made of sunshine and everything. Well it's not. And you and the rest of your family and friends will feel my powers. Because I am almost near. So please be high alert." He said to me and Megatron. "I am going to inform Primus about this. And he can tell Unicron. I better get going to inform him." He said. Soon the call ended. We both nodded. We both walked out. Being prepared for the darkness that is arriving.

Location: Cybertron

Inside Cybertron:

Inside The Town Of Cybertron:

Prime walked past the citizens of Cybertron. He then approached the area that enters to Primus's core. He typed some codes in. Soon the doors opened. He walked inside. Soon the doors closed behind him.

Location: Primus's Core

Inside Primus's Core:

Prime walked and he approached Primus's core. "Primus. It's Prime. We need to talk. It's urgent." He said, calling out to Primus. Soon Primus's prototype form appeared. He looked and he saw Prime. He walked over. "Prime. What is it." He asked him. "Primus. I just received a call from Ratchet. And it's not good. The darkness is near. And it already controlled my medic Ratchet. Ratchet said that the human kids that we took care of on planet earth and protected them from the Decepticons said that the darkness said to them you think everything is always made of sunshine and everything. Well it's not. And you and the rest of your family and friends will feel my powers. Because I am almost near." He said and explained to Primus.

Primus was shocked at what Prime just said to him. "The time is almost near. This never ends." Primus said. Prime looked at him. "Also Megatron and Hannah may or may not join. Because they just had twins. But they were born prematurely." He said and explained to Primus. "I see. I will help the little ones." He said and replied back to Prime. "Thank you for letting me know. I must warn Unicron about this." He said to Prime. He nodded. Soon Primus disappeared to warn his brother Unicron about what Prime just said to him. Prime then walked off to finish up what he was doing.

Location: Earth

On Planet Earth:

Location: Hannah's Home

Inside Hannah's Home:

Living Room:

Inside The Living Room:

StarLight was in the living room sitting on the yoga ball. She groaned in pain. Feeling her little boy moving inside her stomach. She then heard Troy's voice. "StarLight." His voice said. She looked at him. "Yes." She said and replied back to Troy. "StarLight. I just received a message from your father. The darkness is near. And… your mother gave birth to the twins. Megatron said that they were born prematurely. And they are incubators." He said and explained to StarLight. StarLight looked at Troy. "I hope my brother and sister make it. I don't want my mom and dad going through the pain again of losing a little one. Like they did losing the first ones." She said and replied back to Troy.

He walked over and he bent down. He placed his hands on her swollen stomach. She smiled. She felt the little one moving from feeling their father was near. "Our little one feels you." She said to Troy. Troy chuckled. "Well, they should be." He said and replied back to StarLight. He went and he kissed her. She immediately moaned. He went and he pushed his tongue into her mouth. He went and he moved it around. Savoring all her saliva. Soon he backed away. "Anyways, it's getting late. We should get some rest." He said to StarLight. She nodded. He gently took her hands and helped her up. They both walked off heading to their room to get some rest.

In The Halls:

They both walked and they approached the room. Troy opened the door. Soon they walked inside.

Troy's & StarLight's Room:

Inside Troy's & StarLight's Room:

Troy walked over and he gently laid her down. She got comfortable and soon she felt the little one getting comfortable. Troy laid next to her. "I can't wait until the little one is born." He said to StarLight. She smiled. "I know. I can't wait either." She said and replied back to Troy. They both went and they both kissed each other. The kiss was endless. And the kiss was filled with passion. They both immediately moaned, feeling each other's tongues exploring each other's mouths. Soon they both backed away. "Anyways, night StarLight. I love you." He said. She smiled. "Night Troy. And I Love you too." She said and replied back to Troy. They both went and they kissed each other. Soon they backed away. They both laid down. Soon before they knew it. They both fell fast asleep.

Location: Kaon

Inside The New Kaon:

Kaon Palace:

Inside The Kaon Palace:

Megatron's & Hannah's Room:

Inside Megatron's & Hannah's Room:

Both me and Megatron were lying on the berth. Thinking about the dangers. But thinking about our twins. Soon we heard Knockout's voice coming through the com link. I looked at Megatron. He looked at me. We both embraced each other at what Knockout was going to say to us. "My Liege, your Majesty, I can't explain it. But they are premature. But… they are going to make it. I think Primus is behind this, my Liege and your Majesty." He said to us through the com link. Both Megatron and I immediately had tears of joy. Knowing that our little ones were going to be alright. I immediately embraced my warlord. He embraced me. "You see, my queen. I told you we'll get through this. And guess what." He asked me. I chuckled.

"What." I asked him. "We did get through this and I was right." He said and replied back to me. I smiled. Knowing that he was right. "Anyways, it's getting late, my queen." He said. I nodded. We both went and we kissed each other. The kiss was endless. And the kiss was filled with passion. We both immediately moaned, feeling each other's tongues exploring each other's intakes. Soon we both backed away. "Night Hannah. I love you, my queen." He said. I smiled. "Night Megsy. And I love you too, my warlord." I said and replied back to Megatron. We both turned over. And soon before we knew it. We both fell into a deep and peaceful recharge.

Location: Unknown Area

Inside The Unknown Area:

Primus appeared in an area. He looked and he didn't see his brother. "Unicron." Primus said, calling out to his brother. Soon Unicron appeared. "Did you find any other ideas? To protect my daughter." Unicron asked his brother. "Yes. We did." Primus said and replied back to his brother. "But we have an issue. The darkness is near. And I fear that it has arrived." Primus said and explained to his brother. Unicron looked at his brother. "What's the issue?" Unicron asked his brother. "You know brother. I do have the right to know." Unicron said to his brother. Primus sighs. "Yes, I know. Because it's between me and you against my darker version." Primus said and replied back to his brother. "But the issue that I heard about is that my darker version already controlled Ratchet." Primus said to his brother. "Ratchet. Isn't he One of the Autobots." Unicron asked his brother. "Yes. He is." Primus said and replied back to his brother. "I see. And what did the darker version of yourself say?" Unicron asked his brother.

"The darker version of myself that controlled him said you think everything is always made of sunshine and everything. Well it's not. And you and the rest of your family and friends will feel my powers. Because I am almost near." Primus said and explained to his brother. Unicron was shocked at what his brother just said to him. He was more worried about his daughter's safety. "I see. I'll inform my followers about this too." Unicron said and replied back to his brother. Primus nodded. "Oh. And Sideways designed something. I can't explain it and tell you. Because I fear that we may not be alone." Unicron said to his brother. "Yes. I agree with you." Primus said and replied back to his brother. "I'll speak to you later, brother." Unicron said to his brother. "Right. I'll speak to you later as well." Primus said and replied back to his brother. Unicron nodded. Soon he disappeared. Primus disappeared after his brother left.

Location: Where All The Primes Are

Inside Where The Primes Are:

Throne Room:

Primus sat on his throne. He grabbed his staff. He looked at his staff. He looked and saw the reflection of the darker version of himself. He immediately shook his helm. He then heard his voice. "I will get what I want. No one can stop me. And I will control you. I am you. And you are me." The darker version said to Primus. "No. You won't get what you want. And we will stop no matter what the cost is. And you won't control me. Like what Megatron says. No one controls me. And I mean no one." Primus said and replied back to his darker version. Primus quickly got up and left the throne room to get a good night's recharge.

In The Halls:

Primus walked down the halls. He wanted his darker version gone. He wanted him gone for centuries. But now he has returned. And he didn't know why at first. But now he knows the reason why he has returned. He approached his room. The doors opened to his room. He walked inside. Soon the doors closed behind him.

Primus's Quarter's:

Inside Primus's Quarter's:

Primus walked over to his berth. He laid down on his berth. "We will triumph. The good always wins. And the evil always loses." He said to himself. He then heard an evil laughter. "The good always loses. The good always loses." The darker version said repeating his words over and over again. Like he was mocking Primus. And Primus didn't like this one bit. He slowly turned over. He closed his optics. Soon before he knew it. He fell into a deep recharge.

Will Everyone Fight And Defeat This Darkness. Or Will This Darkness Win. You'll Have To Find Out In Transformers Prime: Fanfiction Megatron's Human Lover Book 3: Family Sticks Together. Part 3 The Darkness Has Arrived. And Learning That It Wants DeathCron.

To Be Continued:

This Page Was Finished/Completed On Aug, 4th, 2023.

Words: 3,800

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

17.4K 539 18
"Sʜᴇ ᴡᴀʟᴋᴇᴅ ʜᴇʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴅᴇꜱᴛɪɴʏ." Sʜᴇ ᴄʜᴏꜱᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴇᴀʀ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜᴏꜱᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ᴛʀɪᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ ʜᴇʀ, ʀᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴘᴜᴘᴘᴇᴛ. Tʜɪꜱ ᴋɪᴛᴛʏ ʜᴀꜱ ᴄʟᴀᴡꜱ. [Tʀᴀɴꜱғᴏʀᴍ...
97.2K 2.4K 23
((I wrote this years ago. This is your cringe warning)) ---- These are some one-shots of the reader (sometimes as a child) and a transformers prime c...
435 35 34
Okay. Sorry everyone this book is probably going to be completed/discontinued. I don't write this way anymore. I may come back to it if I want. this...
3.1K 71 33
I do not own the photo or the characters. But I do own Sunblast. I created her. But the rest I don't own. Couldn't find a good one. But this isn't a...