Impassioned Psychopath

By silentecos

"I get jealous over anyone who comes near you. I Don't want to let you out of my sight for even a second, eve... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1: Four Years On
Chapter 2: Pinefall Island
Chapter 3: A vistor on Island
Chapter 4: Incounter
Chapter 5: Baby Austin
Chapter 6: Phone Call
Chapter 7: House Guests
Chapter 8: Reunion
Chapter 9: Roomies
Chapter 10: Off To Work
Chapter 11: Whore
Chapter 12: Ginger
Chapter 13: Nate
Hiatus
Update
Chapter 14: Amanda
Chapter 15: INSECURE
Chapter 16:Wingman?
Chapter 17:Ramon
Q&A
Chapter 18: MOM
Chapter 19: Confession
Chapter 20: Ethan
Chapter 21: Therapy
Chapter 22: Anger
Chapter 23: Fear
Chapter 24:Sleep Over
Chapter 25: Leo
Chapter 26: As Planned
Chapter 27: NYC
Chapter 28: The Mansion
Chapter 29: Few Months..
Chapter 30: Big Brother
Not An Update
Chapter 31: At The Hospital...
Chapter 32: Escaping
Chapter 33:Wishes
Chapter 34: Betrayal?
Chapter 35:Birthday Party
Chapter 36: presents
Chapter 37: Break
Chapter 38: Picnic
Chapter 40: Rage Blackout
Chapter 41:H&Z
Q&A
Chapter 42: Damage Control
Chapter 43:A Baby?
Chapter 44: Captivity
Chapter 45: Girls night...
Chapter 46:Day Break
Chapter 47: New adventure
Dear Reader(s)
Bonus Chapter

Chapter 39: Mi cielo

536 36 9
By silentecos

Amanda's POV

"Thank you for bringing your father's medicine," Mom said with a bright smile.

"It's nothing, I know in his current condition Dad shouldn't be going around a lot and it's not like you can leave him alone at home" I commented.

"You seem tired have you been eating properly, you haven't fainted again right," She asked.

My mother had changed a lot, I didn't know if it was all just an act or if she truly did change. She started to treat me the same way she treated me when I was a child. Although I was helping them out we never really tried to fix our family and talk things out.

"No, Hunter has been ensuring I take all my meals on time for the past few weeks, I still have some trouble sleeping but it's getting better" I assured.

She paused and just stared at me for a brief moment.

"You got back together, I know I have no right to say this but I'm worried for you. That man is dangerous and it's not just about him threatening us back then it's just —he seems to attract trouble, because of his family we lost Blue and later because he got kidnapped and that hospital blew up you suffered a heart attack and now your health somehow seems to be deteriorating" She explained.

"It's too little too late for you to advise me on the type of man I should be with. I know he's dangerous but he is the only man I feel safe with, he is the one who loves me unconditionally, he's the one who wipes away my tears and goes out of his way to make me happy, I can't leave him" I said.

She cupped my cheeks and then wrapped my hands around me.

"This is all my fault, had I been a better mother. Had I not been greedy and materialistic, then all my children would have been here. Things would have turned out different, you wouldn't have to fill in the void left by us with the love of that man. I'm sorry you have to suffer the most because of my selfishness" She apologized.

She was sobbing, I didn't know if I should console her or just continue standing there.

"I'm going to tell Hunter about me helping you " I spoke up.

She pulled away, her eyes were wide.

"No, that man will kill your father and I, you can't tell him please Amanda" She pleaded.

"Things are finally going right between him and I, I don't want to keep secrets from him" I defended.

"But —"

"All he did was threaten you because he was angry, he could never kill you. He had countless reasons and chances but he never did kill you so don't brand him as a murderer. You are my family, my business, and my responsibility, I personally volunteered to help you because I wanted to, I'm using my money, Hunter will understand" I defended.

————

"How is it, " Hunter asked.

I smiled.

"It's delicious as usual" I assured.

"I'm glad you like it" He replied.

"It getting quite late, isn't Zack and Skylar back," I asked.

It was close to 9 Pm already, I was starting to get worried about them. Hunter didn't seem concerned though.

"Oh them. Don't worry they are spending the night out. Zack mention something about going to visit Skylar's parents apparently the mother saw the scene Zack caused on my birthday introducing her to the world like that, so her parents want to meet him. The place is quite far so they'll be spending the weekend at most" He explained.

He reached out to feed me.

"You're concerned about her well-being," I asked.

"Of course I am, she saved my life and took care of me for so long, I might show it but Skylar is a very important part of my life and I would never want to lose her—" he answered.

I felt a repulsive sensation in my chest, I unknowingly put down the utensils with force making a loud sound to be made, Hunter stared at me confused.

"I'm sorry" I apologized.

"Are you OK?" He asked.

"D-do you still have feelings for Skylar," I asked.

My gaze was lowered, I couldn't face him if he answered with yes.

"No" He answered.

I looked up at him.

"Really"

"Although she didn't acknowledge my feelings what I felt for her was real. but what I feel for you however is difficult to explain. From the very moment I met you again even way before you always had a way to captive me with a single stare, my heart always beats so much when you look at me, I always feel warm inside and it makes me act irrationally sometimes you're —" He commented.

'That's how it should always be, I want to be the only one on your mind. It's a shameless wish but I want it either way'

"Mi cielo" he finished.

"Huh, what did you just say" I replied.

"mi cielo, it has various meanings but the direct translation means you are my sky or heaven.  You are my own slice of heaven here on earth "he explained.

My entire face for warm.

"Geeze you're so cheesy" I commented.

"Is that so, I just said what I feel though, I'll say it time and time again. eres mi cielo y sol—you are my heaven and the bright warm sun that warms up my life" He replied.

No matter how many months or years I'd spend with him, I don't think I'd ever get used to him saying random things like that unexpectedly. In the end, I completely forgot to bring up the issue with my parents.

After dinner, I wasn't particularly feeling like doing anything, since hunter cooked I decide to do the dishes.

"You don't have to do this you know, the helpers are around to do it" he reminded.

He was leaning against the kitchen door drinking some wine.

"The helpers are also here to cook but you decided to take up the responsibility of cooking for me right" I questioned back.

He didn't reply but I could feel his intense gaze on me, I couldn't find the courage to look back.

We were alone in the house uh well that's not true, they were a lot of guards stationed out of the house but I guess it could count as being only the two of us.

I was nervous, we hadn't been just the two of us for a long time, and I didn't know what to do.

'Should we watch a movie

'How about taking a swim'

'He hasn't asked me anything or suggested anything, does he plan to go to bed after this'

'He has been working hard lately, so he probably is'

'I should clean up and head to bed as well'

"You must be tired from working and taking care of me. You can head to bed first, I'm already done anyway" I suggested.

He didn't reply, he was just standing there staring at me, I couldn't even read his expression.

'Is he angry'

'I didn't say anything rude though'

I dried my hands with a towel after I was done.

A body pressed itself against me from behind. He put each hand on the sink caging me in.

"You really are cruel, Amanda" He whispered in my ear.

"Huh"

"We have the house to ourselves and the best you want to do is go to sleep. Was I the only one having dirty thoughts," he asked.

He pressed his body so hard again me, I could feel something hard poking me. My eyes widened.

'H—he's rock hard'

'Even through his clothing I can tell'

"It became like this Since earlier, I kept on imagining doing it with you. Amanda, I want to feel your skin in my hands" He said then placed a kiss on my cheek.

His right hand was gently rubbed my hand.

"Hunter —" I tried to turn to face him but he denied it.

"Don't turn around, just like this is fine" he assured.

He slightly nibbled at my ear.

"Actually I've wanted to touch you like this since I first saw you on the island, it was so frustrating that you were just within arms reach and I couldn't touch you still, it was irritating" he commented.

His hand was now massaging my breast as he planted kisses on my neck. My body felt like it was being set on fire, he wasn't touching me directly but my body was already responding to him.

He literally tore the shirt I was wearing. My poor bra was next

"Huh, you Brute, I loved that shirt" I scolded.

"Don't worry, I'll buy you 10 of them" he assured.

He grabbed one of my boobs, squeezing it.

"Hunter, stop, we are not alone, the guards outside might hear me, what if they come in here," I asked.

"I'd love to see who has the balls to do that" was his reply. There was no talking sense to him.

"They are definitely soft" he commented playing with my boobs.

"S-stop" I moaned.

It had been a while since I felt like that, it was exhilarating. He continued playing with my nipples till they were sworn. His hands started crawling down my pants.

"I wonder if your boobs are the only things that are soft" he commented.

He unbuttoned my pants then put his hand down there, a gasp escaped my lips.

"H-h-hunter wait" I pleaded.

His hand was already in my underwear.

"Oh my, you are telling me to wait but you're already dripping wet, I haven't even started yet, are you that excited Ms. Amanda," he asked.

I tried to hold back my moan but as he rubbed my clit, it just slipped out.

"Don't hold back, I want to hear you moan, do it. Please Moan for me" He asked.

"Hunter, please not here, let's go up—" I pleaded.

"The bedroom is too far away, my dick is starting to hurt, I can't take it any longer" he commented grinding against me from the back.

His hand was still in my pants but he wasn't doing anything.

"We are in the kitchen, I don't want to remember these lewd actions next time I'm here" I reminded making him laugh.

"Well I do" he replied.

"Hunter" I called.

"I don't know what to do next. Where am I supposed to put it" he commented.

"Huh," I screamed.

"Uh well this is my first time with a woman you see," he said casually.

"You seriously have time for jokes. " I asked.

I glanced at him and saw an innocent smile on his face.

"I lost my memories so everything to me now is my first, that kiss you gave me on the island was Rai's first. This, what we are doing is new to me as well so would you teach me, I'm completely lost here" He replied.

'He seriously wants me to play along'

"Your hand, just continue with what you were doing with your hands" I instructed.

"Yes ma'am" he agreed.

He started rubbing my sensitive spot as his other hand played with my nipples.

"Am I doing okay?" he asked.

"Ahh, yes, just like that" I moaned.

I had lost my senses at that point.

He stuck a finger in making me let out a scream.

"Oh I'm sorry, my finger slipped in, but it looks like you are enjoying it, should I put in another one" He teased thrusting his finger.

The room was filled with moaning, he was just catering to me but what of himself?

"Your finger is not enough P-put it in" I ordered.

I was so embarrassed saying it that I could never dare look at him.

"Alright"

He pulled down my pants.

"Bend over a little bit and spread your legs" he instructed.

He was breathing very heavily. I did as I was told, I could hear him as he quickly took off his belt and then zip down his pants.

A short moment later, I felt a sharp pain as he forced his way into me, I forgot how huge he was and how much him penetrating me hurt.

"Please relax, you're going to snap my dick " he commented.

"You're too big, it hurts" I commented as tears streamed down my face.

"I'm sorry It can't be helped" he commented.

He wasn't all the way in but my stomach already felt full.

"It's so warm and soft inside your pussy, is this what a vagina feels like, I feel like my dick will melt" he teased.

He didn't start moving till I gave him to go-ahead, all the emotions and sensations I thought I had forgotten came rushing back.

"Ahhh yes, right there, faster" I moaned moving my hips.

"You must be enjoying yourself but I want to see more of you" he commented.

He turned me around and then picked me up.

"I don't think I can hold back tonight so brace yourself" he warned

He started thrusting at a fast pace, I wrapped my hands around him, he was holding me up and if I let go, I would have found myself on the floor.

"Hold on tight" he suggested.

He pressed my back against a wall.

"My love look at me" he ordered.

My eyes were closed, I was embarrassed I was making a weird face and the sounds coming from me were definitely not things I was proud of, I didn't want to meet his gaze.

"Amanda" he called.

"Ahhh, slow down" I pleaded.

"I will even you open your eyes" he replied.

He licked my cheek before capturing my lips.

"Soo good, I'm losing my mind" I moaned against his lips.

"Then look at me, I was to see your face properly as you cum  " he pleaded.

I slowly opened my eyes meeting his, his eyes were a dark green. He smirked.

"Yes my love just like that, just keep your eyes open like that for me, don't look away"

It felt good, my body was overly sensitive, everywhere his hands touched left me feeling tingly all over, every time he thrust into me I lost my senses more and more. My entire body was set ablaze, I don't think I had ever felt like that, it was so good.

He wasn't kidding when he said he couldn't hold back, we had sex in the kitchen about four times, once in the living room and hallway then proceeded to somehow ending up in his room.

I wasn't complaining, I enjoyed every second of it, but His eyes, every time our eyes locked instead of blue, his eyes were a dark eerie green which in normal situations meant he was angry.

He wasn't even giving me time to think, so i didn't care much, at that point all my body wanted was to feel more of that intense pleasure, I didn't want that moment to end but at the same time, my body was so tired and sore I couldn't take any more. The sun was already probably rising by the time he let me have a 'break', when he said he couldn't hold back, I should have expected as much.

I sighed

"Everything feel sore If we go one more round, I think I'm gonna die. Do you want to kill me hunter?,your stamina is no joke" I joked with a light laugh.

I was so tired, all I could do was lie on his shoulder with him still inside me.

He held me tightly. The atmosphere suddenly turned gloomy and cold, it was like I suddenly flipped a switch that triggered him.

"Yes, I want to kill you and Zack too, I want to kill everyone—— wait no that's not right the person I actually want to kill is myself i should never have been born to begin with"
————
Please Don't forget to

Vote

Comment

And/or

Share ✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

915K 20.8K 41
Staring at the gun in his hand as he stalks towards me with a devilish smirk on his face, I feel the bone-chilling fear rises within me. My back is a...
58.5K 1.4K 16
His hand wrapped in her hair, yanking her face up to him to look into his angry eyes. "Tell me where the fuck is he?" He growled, making her shudder...
1.5M 49.3K 37
BOOK TWO OF THE BLACK SERIES *CANNOT be read as a stand-alone* -- "I mean, let's face it, Hayden," Casey said with a humourless laugh, looking away f...
3.6K 201 22
Aurelia- All my life I've been in the shadows of people around me. Keep my head low, Don't make eye contact and speak when spoken to. Deep down insid...