Marvel fanart

5h00tSteebsKneePls tarafından

Marvel fanart. Consists of humor, dark humor, ships, and a LOT of angst Basically just a camera roll dump :) Daha Fazla

The team
Tony + Natasha angst (I'm sorry)
Sibling curse
Wallpapers (thank Cheyanne for this)

THEORY

14 2 3
5h00tSteebsKneePls tarafından

MY FRIEND cheyannelovesbooks JUST CAME UP WITH THE BEST THEORY EVER. WHAT IF NATASHA  SAYS SEE YOU IN A MINUTE BECAUSE OF THE HOURGLASS. LET ME EXPLAIN: HER HOURGLASS TYPE IS ONE OF THE ONES THAT ONLY TAKES A MINUTE FOR ALL THE SAND TO COME THROUGH. THAT MEANS IT WAS TURNED OVER AND OVER THROUGHOUT HER LIFE, NEVER HAVING ALL THE SAND REACH THE BOTTOM. AND WHEN IT DOES (69 words) SHE DIES, AND THE LAST SPEC OF SAND HIT THE BOTTOM WHEN SHE HIT THE BOTTOM OF VORMIR AND THAT'S ALSO WHY SHE HAS AN HOURGLASS, AS WELL AS BECAUSE THE BLACK WIDOW SPIDER HAS AN HOURGLASS. cheyannelovesbooks thx for this theory, everyone go follow her, Pleaseeeeee.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

256K 7.5K 87
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
600K 18.2K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
1.1M 19.3K 132
requests (open) walker scobell imagines AND preferences :) -- #1 - riordan (04.30.24) #1 - leenascobell (05.29.24) #2 - adamreed (04.30.24) #2 - momo...
470K 14.3K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...