Finding Home

By Bluechicki22

SEQUEL Clarissa, Lila and Sam's Orion's daughter, had been kidnapped at the age of 13 when she went into her... More

Finding Home
Chapter 3~ An Interesting Acurance
Chapter 4~ Decisions Decisions
Chapter 5 ~ Fate's Decided
Chapter 6 ~
Chapter 7~
Chapter 8 ~
Chapter 9 ~

Chapter 2~

4.4K 74 7
By Bluechicki22

Chapter 2~~~

As we stepped out of the car, a brand new dark blue convertable, that we payed for by kinda stealing dad's money, all the werwolves in the vacinity turned to us, the little humans that went to this school just turned with the rest of the school.

I nervously tucked a stray fake blond hair from the wig I was wearing, behind my ear, and re-ajusting my purple sun-glasses.

The school was big, and when we crossed the silent parking lot, that was full of werewolves and little humans watched our every move.

I was getting more nervous. What if they attacked?

I almost smack my head at that thought. Duh. I am so blonde sometimes.'Yes you are!' My wolf told me, I could just imagine her smirk.

I was more powerful then the lot of them. They just didn't know it.

A familar pain hit my head, a memory that is trying to get to the surface. I feel what I always feel when it never happens. Longing, frustration, and sadness.

The white and cream colored halls were silenced as we passed. When we were far enough away, the whispering started.

"Who are they?" Someone hissed to their friend.

"There on our territory!" A werewolf spoke lowly to her friend.

"What the Fuck are they doing here?!" A slut -I could tell because they have a distinct voice(high and winy)- said to her little pose of bitchy sluts.

"Hey.... She looks like-" A boy said but was cut off.

"The blonde chick with green eyes looks like the alp-" Another persons started but was cut off.

We finally made it to the office after wondering around for about 2 minutes.

We came in and a little, plump human woman was at the desk. She looks so motherly, I thought to myself.

We went up to her and Karrie asked, "Hey, we're new and we're here to get our schedules." She gave a smile at the end.

The little old lady smiled kindly at us. "What are your names dears?" She asked her gentle voice.

"Clarissa and Karrie Madx" I told her.

She smiled at me and said, "Beautiful names! Oh..... Here you are..... I just need to print them......" She went back to the printer in the back of the office. "Here you girls go....and here's a map..... Have a nice day and make some friends! Good luck!" She gave us our schedules and wished us luck.

She was the kindest person I have ever met! I thought to myself in my head. 'Are you sure?' My wolf asked me.

Hmmmm...... Maybe...... I just wish I could remember!

'all in due time." My wolf said in her wise voice. I snickered at her. She tried to act so...sophisticated!

'Hey!' She said in my head, mock offended. I laughed at her silently.

We walked all ove rthe school looking for first period. We finally found it, It was room 102.

My schedule:

English - Mrs. Carley

Art -Mrs. Jangel

Science - Ms. Warden

Physical Education- Mr. Cliffs

French- mademoiselle Elle

 Lunch- No one

Music  -Mrs. Kander

Math  -Mr Gesh

Frickin' 7 periods! Wow this school hates it's students! Well 7 isn't that  but what ever.

I compared my schedule to Karrie's, She had all the classes as me! Yes!

Karrie looks at me excitedly, she smile widly at me, then she points to our lockers that were right next to each other.

 I almost do a happy dance in the hall.We are so lucky.......

Wait.....

That little old lady! I offically like her!

We find our lockers and do our combos then pull out our textbooks and notebooks that were put in there kindly by the school.

I looked at Karrie nervously. She smiles back but I can tell it's tinged with worry. We walk nervously to our class. The bell rang a minute ago and we were late.

We walked to the door and knocked. We smiled nervously at each other, trying to reassure the other. The door opened a sour looking old woman opened it and scowled at us, behind her was a cat. Cat? Are they even allowed in school?!

I know must werewolves hate cats, but I love all animals.

The cat hisses at us, it looked like it hated everyone but the scowling teacher, just as the teacher opens the door farther to let us in.

"Your late!" She snaps at us. We walk in and she asks us, "Why?"

"Sorry, we're new, we couldn't find the class room." Karrie tells her sheepishly.

"Well, turn to the class and introduce yourselves."  She tells us.

We turn to the class, which was openly staring, or glaring in the slut's group's case.

There were 4 guys in the back with midnight black hair, and green eyes with black and gold flecks just like mine. That is so weird.... They even look like me!

You can tell they are the most popular kids in school, all cocky and have that 'air' around them. They were all incredibly hansome, they looked exactly the same. But strangly I wasn't attracted to them. Weird.  With them were about 5 guys who looked like they riveled the 4 quadruplets popularity, cockiness and handsomeness. They also were hansome and really cute, I was attracted to them though. Strange.

"Well My name is Clarissa, and this is Karrie. We just moved here and...." I smiled a little nervously at the class. "And I love animals." I added at the end, I couldn't think of anything esle.

The teacher smirked, old ladys look creepy smirking.*shudder*"Well why don't you pick up Jacky and hold her." She pointed to her black cat that was glaring at us.

The class smirked at us.

The cat came up to my and the classes smirks got wider and the bitches (Sluts) were giggling disgustingly behind their hands.

Jacky came up to me. She looked like an evil cat. I smiled gently down to her and put my books on the desk closest to me, then I crounched down onto my knees.

I whispered gently to the cat, "Here Jacky, these stupid students don't know how to hold you and pet you I can tell. Can I hold you? Your fur is so pretty.

The cat looked at me, and then jumped into my arms and started purring loudly. I stood up slowly to the astonished class, Jacky purring and rubbering her head against me.

Karrie pets Jacky and the kitty just purrs. Loving Karrie's and I's attention. I have a special way with animals. They love me and I love them.

The teacher beams at me and Karrie. The class looks even more taken aback."Well Ms and Ms Madx, if Jacky loves you then I will to! Sit any where you want! Oh dear...." She glances around the room worridly. The only spots that were avalible were in front of the 'it crowd' a.k.a. the hansome guys and the bitches.

"Sit in front on the Mr Orions. If they are bothering you then I'll talk to them ok?" I picked up my stuff off the desk and walked over with Karrie to the desks.

I sat down right before Karrie and we got out our english notebooks. We started taking notes, and only 5 minutes after we came in (10 minutes since the bell rang, I could feel the guys stares burning into the back of my head, then Mrs. Catney told us,

"We are doing a group project, rows one and two east are together. one and two West are together. 3 and 4 east are together and 3 and 4 West are together. NO SWITCHING!" She finished by warning us.

We were in row 3 west and all, and when I mean ALL the 'it' people were there. the 5 girls to our right and 8 boys to our left, there was one seat between the girls and I.

We turn around to the guys who are smirking at us, all werewolves. But there was a cautious edge to them. Oh look! The leader of the slut gang was a werewolf to! And her cronies!

My life iswonderful. note the sarcasm.

I lean over to Karrie and whisper to her, knowing they would all hear, "They act like we are easy!" I say in-between giggles.

Karrie tells me, giggling to, "I know! They act like they are so cool, it even-" She was cut off by head bitch, saying to her rudely,

"Hey, you know you guys are such whores, I bet you already had sex with them!" She sneers at us.

Karrie and I look at her, then at each other for a minute, then we burst into laughter.

I say inbetween my giggles, "You-you-you think we are whores! Adorable! You-you-you were the one I saw having-having sex with one of them against the school!" I can't stop giggling at the end.

She flushes in embarisment, them hisses, yes, hisses , at us, "We are not the ones trespassing!"

Karrie and I stop automaticly, "We had no clue this town was inhabited by werewolfs. We were just looking for a place to hide out. You will never know our situation bitch!" I said to her in the coldest voice you could ever imagine. They all flinch at the icy tone I used.                            

She sputters she's so mad, "Well-well-well! You get what's coming to you! I am the ruler of this school! You just made an enemy."

Karrie smirks at her coldly, then said, "What are we in middle school? 'You just made an enemy'? Seriously?  How old again are you?" She adds at  the end ponderlessly.

After that she just turns a dark red and I raise my hand, the teacher calls on me and said, "Yes Clarisssa?" I notice the 4 brothers slightly flinch at the name.

"Mrs. Catney, I was wondering if Karrie and I could work on this alone? We just want to be with each other." I add with puppy dog eyes at the end. "Yes of course Clarissa! I understand, you may."

I turned back around smirked at the gaping 'it''s. Karrie and I started our assignment and finished before the class was even over. We talked in our heads about what we could do, like ask the alpha permission to be here. Karrie says we can just ask the boys behind us at the end of the day.

After that we had science and that passed in a blur, it turned out the guys were in our every class. In PE we ran as fast as the other werwolves, and in art I made a master peice, as the teacher called it. In French the teacher loved Karrie and I. We could speak fluent French, and we had a whole conversation while the class was staring at us.

After we headed to lluch and claimed a spot outside. We talked but didn't eat at all.

After that was music, all we did was compose and listen to the teacher. In study hall we finished homework and conversed in our heads.

In Math Karrie didn't show up, she had walked to the bathroom before class, and half an hour through, she still didn't show up and I was worried. The teacher was a werewolf and was 'hating' towards me.

It turned out all the guys from first period were in here to. That meant we had every class with them. Joy.

About 1 minute after 1/2 way through the class I get a message from Karrie in my head that has me shooting up and running out of the class room, oblivious to the teacher's angry shouts and pounding feet behind me.

____________________________________________________________________________

What happened?

Vote if you like it, and comment please.

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

ALL

thx for reading,

m xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3M 85.9K 37
Lillian Wilson A 20-year old werewolf. Ever since her mother died, her father and pack abuse her. She's been mute since she was 15 and only talks t...
1.4M 36.1K 37
*not edited* The prophecy says that every thousand years, Alpha twins would be born. They would share the same mate and share the Alpha power equall...
3.3K 358 45
*Book 2 of the Alicia Marie Prophecies* Cover made by Me :) Alicia has returned home to help her family, knowing things have changed too much to go b...
1.6K 195 35
"It is really stupid but I still love you." I smiled. I heard two growls one came from Lium and other came from Zander. "What?" I looked at them with...