TW preferences!

By AmyLeighSykes

More

TW preferences!
#1-How You Meet!
#2-The first date!
#3-The first kiss!
#5-Your first flight to America with him.
#6- How he reacts to you getting hit on!
#7-Your song!
#8 Your favourite thing or things of his or about him!
#9- Where you go on your first holiday together!
#10-your first argument!
#11-What he does for your first anniversary!
#12- what he does for your birthday and what he gets you!
--Authors Note--
#13-someone walks in on you ;)

#4-Telling the Fans!

620 12 2
By AmyLeighSykes

Jay- 

@JayTheWanted- I want to let you all know that I have found a girl who I am mad about. Please be nice to her, If I see people hating on her..I will not be happy. Just share the #twfanmily love!

Siva-

@SivaTheWanted- I have something important to tell you all. I have a new girlfriend called Y/N. She means the world to me. Go and follow her, she doesn't bite!

Nathan- 

@NathanTheWanted- I know you have seen all the rumours in the newspaper about me having a girlfriend. I think it's about time I tell you. The rumours in the newspaper are infact true. I do have a girlfriend called Y/N. I will snap if I see any hate towards her!

Max-

@MaxTheWanted- I want to introduce you to my new girlfriend, Y/N. Love her to bits:D.

Tom-

@TomTheWanted- Just off to see my new girlfriend, Y/N. Go follow her, she's a bit low on the followers! Go on fanmily I know you can do it for me!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.3K 2.4K 70
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
161K 5.7K 91
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
221K 14.4K 19
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
1M 38.4K 90
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...