šššššš¢šžš¬: š’š°šžššžš§...

By yourockmyworldmike

šŽš§šž šØšŸ š­š”šž š¬š­š«šØš§š šžš¬š­ šŸš¢š š”š­šžš«š¬ šØšŸ šš†š‚, ššžš„šœššš„š¢š¬ š€š„š¦ššĢš§š³ššš« š‚šžš©... More

šˆšš“š‘šŽšƒš”š‚š“šˆšŽš
š™ˆš™šš™šš™© š™š™š™š š™Šš™§š™žš™œš™žš™£š™–š™”š™Ø.
š™ˆš™šš™šš™© š™š™š™š š™š™šš™„š™”š™–š™˜š™šš™¢š™šš™£š™©š™Ø.
š™Šš™£š™š: š™’š™š™–š™©'š™Ø š™‚š™¤š™¤š™™?! (š™‹š™–š™§š™© š™š™¬š™¤)

š™Šš™£š™š: š™’š™š™–š™©'š™Ø š™‚š™¤š™¤š™™?! (š™‹š™–š™§š™© š™Šš™£š™š)

36 9 39
By yourockmyworldmike

𝙊𝙋𝙀𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙈𝙀 (𝙊𝙋𝙀𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙈𝙀 𝙏𝙐𝙉𝙀: 𝘽𝘼𝙍𝙏𝙄𝙀𝙍 𝘾𝘼𝙍𝘿𝙄):

𝙎𝙮𝙣𝙤𝙥𝙨𝙞𝙨: 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙙𝙙𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣. 𝘾𝙤𝙞 & 𝙏𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙖 𝙢𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙞𝙙𝙤𝙡, 𝙉𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙞 𝙈𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙟.

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘽𝙖𝙙𝙙𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙈𝙖𝙣𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣 (𝙎𝙩𝙤𝙘𝙠𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙢, 𝙎𝙬𝙚𝙙𝙚𝙣):

𝘼𝙡𝙡 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙍𝙤𝙤𝙢𝙨 𝙄𝙣 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘽𝙖𝙙𝙙𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙈𝙖𝙣𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣:

🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

𝙀𝙋𝙄𝙎𝙊𝘿𝙀 𝙁𝙄𝙇𝙈𝙀𝘿 𝙊𝙉 𝙁𝙍𝙄𝘿𝘼𝙔 - 𝙈𝘼𝙍𝘾𝙃 𝟏𝟎𝙏𝙃 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑

𝙀𝙋𝙄𝙎𝙊𝘿𝙀 𝟏:

𝙏𝙄𝙈𝙀 - 𝟏𝟐:𝟑𝟏 𝘼𝙈

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘽𝙖𝙙𝙙𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙈𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙤𝙧'𝙨 𝙊𝙪𝙩𝙛𝙞𝙩:

Bardi:

Belcalis (Voiceover): I'm throwing a house party to greet the first set of my new babies, I am so excited, y'all! *squeals*

"𝙃𝙤𝙩 𝙎𝙝𝙞𝙩" 𝙗𝙮 𝘽𝙚𝙡𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙨, 𝙆𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙚 & 𝙆𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙑𝙤𝙣'𝙨 𝙁𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙗𝙚𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙨 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙜𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙.

Belcalis' husband, Kiari walks inside the house party with the rest of the guests including her sister, Hennessy.

𝙆𝙞𝙖𝙧𝙞 & 𝙃𝙚𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙮'𝙨 𝙊𝙪𝙩𝙛𝙞𝙩𝙨:

Hennessy:

Kiari:

Kiari (Voiceover): Don't be mad at me for keeping it real, I hope y'all enjoy the show, regardless. I just wanted to clear up any confusions.

The first baddie arrives to the mansion, she is greeted by her mentor, Offset & Henny.

"Go inside and get mingle with these Swedish people. Have fun witcho yo fine ass." He tells her.

Belcalis glares at her, you can feel the tension between them while Henny is also checking her out.

Leondra (Monaleo):

“You actually have to go and get ready for the party, just wait for your seven other castmates to show up.” Belcalis tells her.

“Cool and by the way, I got a man so don’t worry about your husband tryna f*** me, he doesn’t stand a chance.” Monaleo assures her mentor.

“I weren’t even mad about that, boo. No worries.” Belcalis lies, trying to say it in a cheerful tone.

Monaleo nods her head then walks upstairs, looking around the mansion in awe. She decides to wait for her other castmates in the home library.

The next baddie arrives. Belcalis embraces her in a hug while Offset and Henny awkwardly wave at her.

Maiya:

“Repping for the NY big girls! I love your songs, girl.” Belcalis gushes.

“Thanks, boo. You’re one of my faves, I’m glad I made the cut, this is gonna do wonders for my career.” Maiya grins.

“Your other castmate is waiting for you in the home library.” Hennessy tells her.

Maiya rushes to go to the home library, looking for her fellow castmate. She then embraces her in a warm hug.

Maiya (Voiceover): Monaleo is my bitch! This is gonna make my time here even better, bro.

“Can you believe it, sis? Baddies?!” Maiya asks.

“I’m still tryna let it all sink in, girl. This is crazy to me.” Leondra (Monaleo) replies.

The other six baddies arrive at the same time in a shared limousine. Kiari helps them out of the limo while Hennessy and Belcalis give them a warm welcome and guide them to the home library.

(Baby) Tate:

Janae (Sexyy Red):

Kaliya (Kaliii):

Brooklyn (Nikole):

Coi (Leray):

Gloria (GloRilla):

“We gotta get dressed and party wit Bardi.” Maiya says.

“So, Tate, Coi. How do you two feel coming back on something related to BGC?” Brooklyn asks them.

“I want things to run smoothly this time. On season 11, they kicked me and my girl Nokia out for no reason.” Tate replies.

“I don’t know how to respond that.” Coi responds to Brooklyn, walking out of the room.

Brooklyn (Voiceover): Bitch, damn. What’s up with the attitude?

“This is a two episode premiere, I just know it.” Gloria says.

“I would not be surprised since some of the former BGC producers are also the producers of this show.” Kaliya shrugs.

“Don’t tell me you’re f**king production?!” Brooklyn asks.

“Girl, don’t do that. I am not one of them.” Kaliya scoffs.

Kaliya (Voiceover): Her sister’s Latto, right? I am cool with some former bad girls including Doja Cat who told me and a few other rap girls that Latto was f***ing production and they actually did know about Latto tricking Faith like that on season 13. Brooklyn, do not play with me.

𝙏𝙄𝙈𝙀 - 𝟎𝟐:𝟓𝟐 𝘼𝙈

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙜 "𝙃𝙤𝙩 𝙎𝙝𝙞𝙩" 𝙛𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙨 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙜𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙. "𝙈𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙮" 𝙗𝙮 𝘾𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙞 𝘽 𝙗𝙚𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙨 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙜𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙.

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘽𝙖𝙙𝙙𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙊𝙪𝙩𝙛𝙞𝙩𝙨:

𝙇 - 𝙍: 𝙇𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙧𝙖 (𝙈𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙤), 𝘽𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙡𝙮𝙣, 𝙈𝙖𝙞𝙮𝙖 (𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘿𝙤𝙣), 𝙆𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙮𝙖 (𝙆𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙞𝙞), 𝙅𝙖𝙣𝙖𝙚 (𝙎𝙚𝙭𝙮𝙮 𝙍𝙚𝙙), (𝘽𝙖𝙗𝙮) 𝙏𝙖𝙩𝙚, 𝘾𝙤𝙞 (𝙇𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙮) & 𝙂𝙡𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙖 (𝙂𝙡𝙤𝙍𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙖).

Belcalis walks in with Hennessy.

"Y'all know I got a good eye for fashion so each episode, Imma either drag or compliment ya outfits. Now, Monaleo, it is episode one. Why wear such a basic ass outfit? Brooklyn and Maiya, you two ate the fuck down! Kaliii, I'd show my sexy ass body off too, you're making me think some wild thoughts right now, gurl. You too, Sexyy! Okay Tate, you look like you going to the park or musuem, that's cute. Coi...MEH! Glo, you're fine as fuck, this whole fit is a serve. This weren't easy to choose but my first outfit of the day is....Kaliya!" Belcalis announces.

Kaliya (Voiceover): The cash prize is 2,000 dollars, ayyeee! Thanks for the extra tip, Miss Cardi.

“She is literally nâked but alright! Don’t be mad when...Never mind.” Brooklyn sighs.

“Nah, say what you wanna say! Don’t be slick and then backtrack.” Hennessy yells at her.

“You try too hard to be like your sister. Stop it!” Brooklyn scoffs.

“Oh like you do? Always running up to be in your sister’s music videos? At least I don’t always rush to be around Cardi while she is working, I got my own life too.” Hennessy retorts.

Janae (Voiceover): CLOCK IT!

“Also don’t be hating on Kaliii after I just gave you your props, that ain’t cool.” Belcalis points out.

“She’s a little jealous, it’s all good.” Kaliya shrugs, trying not to smirk.

Brooklyn (Voiceover): For telling it how it is? Okay, bitch.

“Let’s just party and have a good damn time. I do want some drama tonight but not right now.” Belcalis sighs.

Maiya, Brooklyn and Gloria are dancing in the corner of the 1st living room, enjoying their drinks.

Janae (Sexyy Red), Kaliya (Kaliii) and Coi are also dancing to the music while curving the thirsty Swedish male locals.

Sexyy Red (Voiceover): I don’t discriminate or nun but I would never f*** thse ugly ass niggas. Where da fine Swedish men at?!

Leondra (Monaleo) and Tate are having a conversation with Hennessy.

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙜 “𝙈𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙮” 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙥𝙨 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜.

“I agree that you were not given enough credit for being the first open member of the LGBT community on BGC.” Leondra says.

“Then on top of that, they gave you a bad edit on season five, I knew something was off about Ari whooping your ass.” Tate adds.

“Yeah that turkey bone bullshit still haunts me to this day because barely anyone has seen the footage where I fucked her ass up right after that. Bardi and I are still two of the strongest fighters of that show, regardless.” Henny shrugs.

Meanwhile Belcalis and Kiari are having public *** in the middle of the living room, alarming some of the party goers who leave the party while the baddies are too drunk to be phased so they continue dancing and drinking.

Coi then asks Tate if they can have a private conversation outside. A skeptical Tate hesitantly says “Yes” then they both walk outside of the mansion to talk.

“Coi, I don’t know how to say this without hurting your feelings but I do not like you like that. Also just like Dua, I pray you come out and live in your truth. Just proudly say you’re bi like I did!” Tate lectures her, in a concerned manner.

An offended Coi, raises her eyebrows, nodding her head. “That’s not what I wanted to talk to you about, Tate.” She responds, making Tate feel ashamed.

“So what is it, then?” Tate queries, crossing her arms.

A nūde Belcalis calls everyone over to snoop in on the brewing drama between Coi & Tate.

“When ‘Blick Blick!’ came out, a lot of bitches were pressed including Erica Banks who decided to diss me claiming that I can’t rap for shit and you agreed with her. That threw me off Tate cause I always been cordial with you so the fact that you were bitter that our fave gave me a co-sign kinda fucked me up a bit. And Lakeyah was hating too but I heard she got casted too so I’ll deal with her when she shows up here but for now, I wanted to address why you said that.” Coi recalls.

Maiya (Voiceover): It really is not that serious, there are plenty of other female rappers who y’all can collab with.

Kaliya (Voiceover): Coi...*sighs* You already addressed them, why bring it here?

“The thing is Erica and I both reached out to Nicki for a possible collab and she rejected it so yes we were pressed and what about it? What also bothers me is Nicki claims to respect female rappers who use their pen which I do and you don’t. The real reason why you dislike Latto is because the demo track for ‘Blick Blick!’ exposed that you did not write the damn song and you lied because you were that desperate for the collab.” Tate responds.

“What the fuck are you talking about?! I did write the fucking song!” Coi lies.

“This is pointless, Coi! The whole world drags you for making trash music, they’re just so in awe that you manage to make your flat ass shake like Nicki or Cardi’s that they pretend to like your music! That’s all there is to it, deep down people know you’re annoying as fuck like your Daddy.” Tate quips.

Sexyy and Gloria share a bottle of Henny, enjoying the argument.

Janae (Voiceover): Imma instigate this shit further, this argument is way too dry like Tinashe’s pu**y. Let’s make it wet!

Janae walks outside, cackling. “Can’t we all just get along for the night?”

“She just dissed my father, Sexyy! I just got outta jail, I am not about to let this bird brain hòe disrespect me like that!” Coi yells.

“And then on top of that Tate said you got a flat ass but I also remember that one time Coi shaded you for having a flabby belly, Tate. Y’all might actually have to duke it out because the disrespect y’all been throwing each other’s way is getting out of hand.” Janae instigates.

“𝙅𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙮” 𝙗𝙮 𝙊𝙛𝙛𝙨𝙚𝙩 & 𝘾𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙞 𝘽 𝙗𝙚𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙨 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜.

𝙅𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙖𝙨𝙨 𝙗𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝!

Tate and Coi tie their hair back while Janae runs back inside, giggling with Gloria.

𝙄𝙩’𝙨 𝙛𝙪𝙣𝙣𝙮, 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙜𝙖 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩’𝙨 𝙖 𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙚!

“Throw the first hit, bitch!” Tate yells at her.

𝘽𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙢𝙖𝙙 𝙨𝙩𝙪𝙥𝙞𝙙! (𝙎𝙏𝙐𝙋𝙄𝘿!)

Coi kicks Tate across the face and pushes her onto the ground.

Coi: *inaudible but subtitled* I’m like DaniLeigh, hoe! I will fuck your ass up!

(𝙌𝙪𝙞𝙘𝙠 𝘼/𝙉: 𝙄 𝙣𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙢𝙮 𝙙𝙖𝙢𝙣 𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙤𝙣 𝙏𝙖𝙩𝙚’𝙨 𝙨𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙖 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙛 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝘿𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙇𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝘿𝙖𝙣𝙞 𝙖𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙧𝙚𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙨 “𝙎𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙚𝙙 𝙇𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝘼 𝙋𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙏𝙖𝙩𝙚” 𝙎𝙤 𝙞𝙛 𝙖 𝙗𝙖𝙙𝙙𝙞𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙨 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩, 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮’𝙧𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙛𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝘿𝙖𝙣𝙞.)

𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙜 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙞𝙩! (𝙇𝙊𝙎𝙀 𝙄𝙏!)

Tate claws her nails down Coi’s arms, making them bléed. Coi screams out in pain and tackles Tate, elbowing her across the face.

𝙄’𝙢 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙙, 𝙄 𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙤𝙣 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙!

The security guards jump in, pulling the baddies away from one another. Tate hops out of their grip and takes off her boot, hurling it at Coi’s head.

𝙒𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙜𝙖𝙨 𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙡𝙪𝙙𝙚𝙙, 𝙗𝙧𝙧𝙩! (𝙂𝙍𝙍𝘼𝙃!)

The shoe lands, bopping Coi on the forehead.

*𝙍𝙀𝘾𝙊𝙍𝘿 𝙎𝘾𝙍𝘼𝙏𝘾𝙃*

“MY IMPLAAACT! LWOOK AT MY BANIES!” Belcalis yells, slurring her words.

*𝙎𝙊𝙉𝙂 𝙍𝙀𝙎𝙐𝙈𝙀𝙎*

𝘽𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙨 𝙙𝙤𝙣’𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙜𝙤 𝘽𝙞𝙧𝙠𝙞𝙣 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝘽𝙞𝙧𝙠𝙞𝙣!

Coi punches security in the nuts then fly kicks Tate across the face, knocking her to the ground.

𝘽𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙞𝙣’𝙩 𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙚𝙣𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙝𝙞𝙩𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙖 𝙑𝙚𝙧𝙯𝙪𝙯!

Tate grabs Coi’s ankle and twists it, making Coi scream out in pain again.

𝘽𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙚 𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙣’ 𝙨𝙤 𝙙𝙞𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣!

They both stand up to continue fighting but security handcuffs the both of them, putting them in a taxi to go to a hotel.

𝘾𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙧𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙨, 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙫𝙤𝙪𝙨! (𝙒𝙊𝙊!)

The song stops playing as the other baddies and Belcalis walk outside.

“Thank you for the entertainment, girls but now y’all are going to a hotel earlier than your peers. Buh-bye!” Belcalis says to the both of them.

“Take them away, Fábio.” Bardi tells the limousine driver.

Coi (Voiceover): I do not fucking care, I got barz and I can rap, y’all just hate me because you hate my Dad and that’s lame as fuck! Fuck y’all!

Tate (Voiceover): I did what had to be done. I won that argument and the fight.

“Now we need to talk about how I didn’t win outfit of the day!” Brooklyn snaps.

“It is really giving Lori vs. De’arra and Skai vs. Coco. Girl, you need to grow up, it is just a measly 2,000 dollars. You don’t look broke so don’t act it.” Kaliya retorts.

“Ooo, Kaliii, I love you already! You read her down! But at the same time, I want my babies to get along.” Belcalis chuckles.

“Bardi, you and Kali need to wear a robe or sum because the nùdity is not it.” Brooklyn sighs.

Henny & Offset hand the both of them their red robes, they both put it on while thanking them.

“Brooklyn, I gotta admit you are rude as fuck and I don’t like that, you need to cut it out.” Leondra (Monaleo) calls out.

“The only woman who can tell me what to do is Misti, go sit down somewhere.” Brook scoffs.

Janae (Voiceover): Not Latto, her mama and sister having basic ass names. Yiiiikes.

“Brooklyn, do you wanna go to a hotel?” Belcalis asks her.

“Do you think Latto would be cool with y’all tryna boss me around?” Brooklyn asks, in retaliation.

“Man, y’all just need some drinks or some d***. Let’s cut the bullshit ass arguments out.” Janae remarks.

“I second that.” Kiari smirks, winking at Brooklyn.

Gloria (Voiceover): “Me and my nigga ‘bout to flip em, we like TIP and Tiny” *cackles* She really weren’t joking when she said that, her and Offset been eyeing Monaleo and Brooklyn a little too hard today.

A montage is then shown of the other baddies drinking and enjoying themselves. Gloria and Janae go to the bathroom to have a foursome with two Swedish locals.

The episode ends with Sexyy and Glo passed out on the staircase.

Belcalis (Voiceover): Who y’all hate the most?

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘽𝙖𝙙𝙙𝙞𝙚𝙨' 𝘾𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙋𝙞𝙘𝙨:

𝘾𝙇𝙊𝙎𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙈𝙀 (𝘾𝙇𝙊𝙎𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙈𝙀 𝙏𝙐𝙉𝙀 - 𝘽𝘼𝙍𝙏𝙄𝙀𝙍 𝘾𝘼𝙍𝘿𝙄 𝙄𝙉𝙎𝙏𝙍𝙐𝙈𝙀𝙉𝙏𝘼𝙇):

𝙉𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙀𝙥𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙙𝙚 𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙊𝙪𝙩 𝙉𝙤𝙬!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 5.3K 34
"š™žš™£ š™©š™š™žš™Ø š™˜š™–š™Øš™š, š™žš™©'š™Ø š™Øš™©š™¤š™§š™¢ š™—š™šš™›š™¤š™§š™š š™©š™š™š š™˜š™–š™”š™¢" lowercase intended
92.1K 1.9K 24
' š‘°'š’—š’† š’š’†š’—š’†š’“ š’ƒš’†š’†š’ š’”š’ š’”š’„š’‚š’“š’†š’… š’š’‡ š’š’š’”š’Šš’š’ˆ š’”š’š’Žš’†š’•š’‰š’Šš’š’ˆ š’Šš’ š’Žš’š š’†š’š’•š’Šš’“š’† š’š’Šš’‡š’†, š’•š’‰š’†š’ š’‚š’ˆš’‚ļæ½...
124K 2.5K 49
āØ š‚š‡š€š‘š‹šˆ šƒ'š€šŒš„š‹šˆšŽ & šŠš€š˜š‚š„š„ š‘šˆš‚š„ ā© āž·ļ½”Ėšš™»š™¾šš…š™“š™»ššˆ Ū«ŪŖā‹† ą¼„ ā”€ā”€ - ĖĖ‹ ļ¾Ÿā˜†: *.ā˜½ .* ĖŠĖŽ - ā”€ā”€ š—š—š–¾š—‹š–¾ š—‚š—‡ š–¼š—š–ŗš—‹š—…š—‚ š–½'ļæ½...