Judgment Day- D.M

By Scarletavengerobxp4l

๐˜‹๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 30, 2022 โœฐ๐—›๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜„! ๐—ฆ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ป ๐—ช๐—ผ... More

Smackdown
Royal Rumble
J&M Jayne vs Dolin & Rousey
RAW
Friday Night SD
Gym encounters
Saturday House Show
Sunday House Show
Appearances with Demi
Meet & Greet
Signings
Meeting with HHH
Smackdown
Saturday Show
Sunday Show
RAW
Main Event
Valentine's Day
Sleeping In
Fly to Montrรฉal
SmackDown Before EC
Elimination Chamber
Triple-Threat
Rhea and Dom interview
The Bump
Dom, Madelyn & Rhea face to face
Ballsy Badass
Another Meeting
Switching Sides
Day Off
The Greatest
Contract Signing
Hall Of Fame
Practice/Getting Ready
WrestleMania 39
Finish The Story
Mania Night 2
RAW
UK Tour House Show
Draft Picks
SmackDown in Puetro Rico
Hanging with Dom Dom
WWE Backlash
Judgment Night RAW
Rhea.R vs Dana.B
Madelyn.J vs Zoey.S
Dom Dom.M vs Xaiver.W
NXT Women's Round 1
Day off
House Show Day 1
House show day 2
RebelMare vs Emma & Nikki.C
Dom Dom vs Xaiver.W
Zoey Stark vs Xia Li
RebelMare vs Ballsy Baddies
RAWTalk
Smackdown
Madelyn.J vs Zelina.V
What are you doing awake?
RebelMare vs Deville&Green
Interview
NXT
Night Of Champions
Monday Night RAW
First Contenders are...?
Couple vs Couple
The Bump
Day before Thursday
Friday Night Smackdown
Off Air Smackdown
RAW
RebelMare vs Katana&Kayden
Madelyn.J vs Trish.S
Last two weeks
The RAW before MITB
The Champions vs The Challengers
NXT Gold Rush week 2
Money in the Bank Part1
Money In The Bank Pt2
Money In The Bank Pt 3
First RAW after MITB
First RAW After MITB pt2
Helping(18+)
A day at the dog park
RAW
NXT
NXT: The Rebel&The Resident Mean Girl
NXT: Dom's Big Match
Time Skip Summary(its short)
RAW: RebelMare Returns
NXT: Trick 'Short Reign' Williams
Hotel Room Shenanigans
San Diego

Training

504 13 0
By Scarletavengerobxp4l

*With you and Demi's match for the tourament coming up, you two decided to get that tag-team training in. Thankfully the P.C was open due to the early morning training classes for NXT talent, You both walk in, be silent and try not to interrupt the classes going on as you and Demi go over to one of the empty rings in the corner of the building, where Kacy Catanzaro, better known as, Katana Chance and Allyssa Lane, better known as, Kayden carter were waiting since they wanted to be the ones you two practiced moves on*

Kacy: You ready to get started?

Demi: Let's do this

*You were first into the ring, Demi following behind.neither of you noticed that  Aofie was watching, taking glances as she was in the middle of training. You started off with Allyssa as you two locked up, Lane letting you have the upper hand as you connect your knee to her stomach before throwing her in the corner. Making the tag to Demi, she gets in the ring and you pull Lane to the center of the ring as you do an "Chin Lock & Soccerball Kick" with Demi with getting onto the apron as Demi takes over the match. You watch as Demi hits Allyssa with a "headbutt" knocing her down and go for the pin*

Demi: One..

*Allyssa kicks out, but Demi is quick to pick her up and hit an "Wrist Clutch Big Boot"  to Lane, before makeing a quick tag to you as Demi traps her in the corner, then gets on her knee. Running, you step onto Demi's back and jump off, hitting Allyssa with a "Forearm"

10 minutes later

*It's you and Kacy in the ring and at the same time you both hit "Drop-Kick" to each other knocking another down to the ground, breathing heavily. Kacy make the tag first and Allyssa grab you by your ankle, dragging you away from Demi, but you roll over and kick her away from you and stand up. "Clothesline after "Clothesline" then Allyssa tried to kick you, but you caught her leg. Flipping her over, she lands face first, only to be met with a knee from you. You drag Lane over to your corner, making the tag to Demi, you pull Allyssa up in the corner.

You: Get ready, Allyssa

Allyssa: Give me all you got

*You switch places with Demi, Demi pulling Allyssa from the corner as you place yourself in the corner. Demi wraps her arms around the waist of Allyssa, bringing Lane up as Allyssa has her legs on each side of Demi. You run up and hit a "Facebreaker" Demi leanig forward after you hit the move on Allyssa, you move you legs, pushing Lane back up Demi turns the move into "Suplex" then covers Allyssa, you taking Kacy out from getting involved*

Demi: One..Two..Three!

*Demi moves off of Allyssa and you help kacy back into the ring, the four of hugging and making sure that everyone is okay*

Kacy: Hey, what about your guys old tag finisher?

Demi: Actually, the guys are about to be here and Paige and I are gonna do it on Luis

You: And he has no idea

Allyssa: One of you better record it and send it to us

You: trust us, it's gonna be all over social media

Kacy: We'll be on the look-out. Bye, ladies

Demi: Later

You: See you on RAW

*Allyssa and Kacy get out the ring and head over to where the classes where, even through they are on RAW, they still like to join the NXT classes. While waiting for the guys to get here, you and Demi decided to go one on one. Locking up, Demi got the upper hand, putting you in a "Side-headlock" You back Demi into the ropes as she let's you go, running to the ropes, rebouding off of them and hit a "Single Leg Drop-Kick" knocking Demi down and quickly put her in a "Waist-lock"*

Demi's Pov

*With Paige having the tight grip she has on me, I try to move around and loosen her grip. She rolls us over and was quick to change over to a quick "Senton" going for the pin*

Paige: One..

*I kick out, quickly putting my legs around Paige's head, having her in a "Leg head-lock" she rolls over me, bending my body with my shoulders pinned down to the mat*

Paige: One..Two..

*I kick out once again, Paige moving away from me as we look at each other while being in sync as we slowly stand up as cirlce around the ring. I move close to Paige, holding my hand out in the air. Paige reaches up for my hand and as soon as she takes hold, I knee her in the gut. Going for "Riptide" I do the "Pump-handle" part but Paige counters with a "DDT" both of us laying on the mat, catching out breath*

Demi: You good over there?

You: All good. You?

Demi: Never better

*Still catching our breath, We both look up at the same time to see Luis, Fergal and Dominik walk in. As they try to find us, Paige suddenly grabs me by the hair, causing me to yelp out from the sudden contact*

Paige: Scare you?

Demi: Shut up

*Paige pulls me up to my feet, hitting me with an "forearm" just when she was about to go for a different move, I stop her*

Paige: What? Is something wrong?

Demi: Go for the 619 and frog splash

Paige: Are you crazy?

Demi: No. You already have Riptide, Slingblade and some move of Luis's I can't remember..Time to add something in there from Dominik

Paige: Fine...

Dominik's Pov

Luis: Look. There they are

*We start making our way over to where Paige and Demi, as we closer, I noticed how Paige was about to go for a move but Demi told her to do something completely different. All three of us, watch as Paige hits a "Hurricanrana" sending Demi to the ropes, leaning against them*

Fergal: There's no way...

Luis: Has she done one before?

Dominik: I don't know

*Paige glances between the ropes and Demi before running to the ropes and boucing off of them and hits the "619" perfectly knocking Demi down and climbs to the top*

Dominik: Now this, I've seen her do

*Paige stands up on the top rope, doing the shoulder shimmy before going an amazing "Frog Splash" landing on Demi, Luis slides in the ring, being the ref as he counts to three. Fergal and I clapping as Paige stands up and Luis raises her arm*

Dominik: That combo was amazing!

You: Thank you

Demi: So, before you three start training..Luis can we do a tag move on you, please?

Luis: Now, why would I say no to that? Go right head, ladies

*Paige and Demi smile before getting Luis is the right spot and position. Paige once again climbs up to the top rope, Demi standing in fron of her with her arms up. Paige locks her hands with Demi's as she carefully steps onto the Demi's shoulders. Demi takes two steps forward towards Luis and Paige does a "Shooting Star" off of Demi's shoulder, which left of shock and mouth open Fergal and I*

Paige: Thanks, Luis

Luis: No..Problem

Demi: Ring is yours, boys. Paige and I gonna hit the gym area

~Instagram Posts~

@rhearipley_wwe
Caption- My workout with @Paige_MadelynJ

@Paige_MadelynJ
Caption- Done training

@rhearipley_wwe
Caption- Let's get started

@Paige_MadelynJ
Caption- Tag-team training with this cutie! @rhearipley_wwe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.4K 980 26
She was like soft, delicate lace, while he was like rough, firm leather. Started June 24, 2022 Finished August 2, 2022
43.2K 2.1K 59
"๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ฝ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ท ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“˜ ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ซ๐“ต๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“‘๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ด๐“ฎ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป ๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐”‚ ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ" ๐™ฑ๏ฟฝ...
13.9K 409 29
๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘’ '๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘’' ๐‘€๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ฆ๐‘› ๐ฝ๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘‘๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘› ๐‘–๐‘› ๐ด๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘–๐‘‘๐‘’, ๐‘†๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘กโ„Ž ๐ด๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘–๐‘Ž ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ค๏ฟฝ...