bitches broken hearts || matt...

By chxrryrae

γƒŸβ˜… 𝘴𝘡π˜ͺ𝘡𝘀𝘩𝘦𝘴 π˜ͺ𝘯𝘡𝘰 𝘒𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘢𝘳 𝘣π˜ͺ𝘡𝘀𝘩𝘦𝘴 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘒𝘳𝘡𝘴 β˜…ε½‘ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡β”€β”€β”€β”€... More

Π²acΠΊΡ•Ρ‚agΡ” - cΞ±Ρ•Ρ‚, ρlaylΞΉΡ•Ρ‚ & aΡ”Ρ•Ρ‚Π½Ρ”Ρ‚ΞΉcΡ•
ρяologΟ…Ρ”
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
a/n

8.

341 13 39
By chxrryrae

me abt a year ago: imma write the best story ever!!!

a month later: fuck it I quit

PRESENT: *someone commenting* omg

LITERALLY RIGHT FUCKING NOW: wtf the STORY HAS 300+ COMMENTS AND 50 VOTES WHAT IN THE FUCKKKKKK

I love y'all sm♥︎

also im writing a katsuki bakugo (my hero academia) short story plus I have so many other mha ideas fr I'm a simp for deku/bakugo/todoroki/kaminari/dabi/hawks/kirishima/shindo/etcccc

also I hate camie ughhhh

I MIGHT PUBLISH THE FIC IM WORKING ON

like

MIGHT. 

all MIGHT

haha I'm sooooo funny *note the sarcasm*

★★★

the next day ──── morning ──── weekend

"KNOCK KNOCK!!" a voice yelled from the other side of the door.

"Who's there?" Raven groaned, laying on her bed exhaustedly.

"Chickens."

"Chickens who?"

"No, silly. Owls hoo. Chickens cluck."

"Okay." Raven answered before sighing into her pillow. "I hate period."

"Oh for fuck's sake..." the voice groaned, "FBI, OPEN UP!"

Raven shot up from her bed. "EVIE!" she shouted, before slamming the door open.

lmao my motivation quote app said "everything will be okay"

yes I am depressed stfu wahhh

"Wifey!!" Evie squealed. Mae, Pansy and Sienna appeared too.

"Besties!" Raven smiled brightly, before groaning and clutching her abdomen.

"Aw man, Mother Nature's monthly abonnement is activated, huh?" Sienna asked.

"Yeah. I have to pay with my eggs. Like, the fuck? I'm not a bird." Ave grumbled. The girls came into her room, eyeing her bloodstained bed.

"Damn, did Jeffrey Dahmer barge in here before us?" Mae gasped.

"No, womanhood did." Ave droned before leaning against the wall and sliding downwards.

"Hi sisters!" Enzo exclaimed, barging into the room. "AH! WHAT THE FUCK!" He screamed, catching sight of Raven's bed.

"Period, bitch." Raven said in a girly voice, examining her nails. "Material girl~"

"Uh, did you commit murder? Well, slay queen!" Enzo squealed.

"I was being literal. I'm on my period."

"Bloody hell."

"Indeed."

★★★

──── midday

"Thanks, guys." Ave muttered, her mouth full of chocolates. "My stomach is killing me."

"No problem, bestie!" Evie smiled along with the others.

"Shame it's not murder." Mattheo sighed solemnly.

"Yeah, shame." Raven mumbled. She offered the chocolate, "Want some, you guys?"

"Nah, bitch, eat it all." Theodore shook his head.

"Motherfuckers, if I die of diabetes you go along with me. Now getcho fine ass over here." Raven snapped before pulling Theodore into a headlock and stuffing the chocolate into his mouth.

"Why are you so powerful even when Mother Nature's destroying you?!" Theo whined with his chocolate in his mouth.

After five minutes nearly everyone had chocolate.

Keyword: nearly.

"Quizmaster Riddle." Raven said. "Riddly twinkly toes. Riddle Tiddle."

"Fuckity fuck fuck." Mattheo whispered fearfully.

"Ay, that ain't not my name, bitch." Raven pouted. "GETCHO UGLY ASS OVER HERE YOU POODLY LITTLE FUCK−" 

"AHHH!" Mattheo screamed while being strangled by the Grindelwald girl. "Fuck off− ahdfiuwhi!" Raven cut him off by stuffing chocolate in his mouth.

"Ha, I win!"

"Shut it, bitch."

★★★

──── with the boy who likes pissing toads

"Do you think that having fun is the definition of toads pissing on you?" Ryan asked Chase.

"Yes, of course."

"Bruh, are you on crack?"

"Fuck off."

★★★ just couldn't hold back lmao

──── with ya girl ave

"Remember Valentine's Day?" Mattheo asked Raven. Their friends left them alone, coming up with excuses.

"Yeah, who doesn't." Ave said in a 'duh' tone.

February 14th, first year, Slytherin Table

"Fuckity fuck fuck!"  Ave squealed.

"Miss Grindelwald, stop your vile profanity." McGonagall sighed.

"Suck my dick, fuckers!!" Raven cackled, standing on the table.

"Poor child." McGonagall muttered before walking away.

"Ave, keep it down!" Sienna hissed, pulling the girl's oversized black hoodie's sleeve.

"NEVERRR!"

Several owls flew to Ave with pink envelopes, and she looked confused.

"Oh don't fucking tell me I'm getting a Screamer too!" Raven whined, sitting down.

"It's called a Howler, little lady." Pucey corrected.

"Kiss my ass−" Mattheo slammed his hand over Raven's potty mouth.

"Christ, Ave! Stop cussing!" He warned.

"Sorry, Matty." Raven sighed, before opening a pink letter. "OOH, it's a love letter!"

"Aww, you gonna get jealous, Matty?" Some fourth year teased.

"Shut it, only Ave can call me that." Mattheo snapped, wrapping his arm around Ave's shoulder as the two best friends leant into each other. Reading over her shoulder, he felt a knot twist in his  stomach. Why do they get all the attention? Why is she ignoring me? Are those people better than me? Does she love them? Is he getting replaced?

"Don't worry, Matty, I would never replace my best friend!" Raven grinned, hugging him. As a blush coated his cheeks, he hugged back.

Oh Merlin, he was falling for her.

────

"You got so many cards, I did too, it was like... like..." Ave paused.

"Like Death was upon us."

"What the fuck, Tokoyami? Since when did your ass get emo?"

"Shut up."

"Revelry in the dark."

"You watch too much anime."

"Bakugo is so fucking hot." Raven sighed dreamily.

I'm fucking rivalling a Japanese cartoon character.  Mattheo thought angrily.

"But I'm hotter."

"Dabi is too. He was blue fire. Can you manipulate blue fire? I don't think so, you quirkless extra." Ave snickered.

Mattheo pushed her against her bed, now on top of her. "I am better than those losers in My Hero Ass." He whispered huskily, snaking his arm around her waist and pinning her wrists to the soft mattress with his other hand.

"Uh, it's My Hero Academia, genius."

"Does it look like I give a shit?" Mattheo got closer to her face, looking at her lips as she looked at his. Raven could feel his breath fanning over her mouth as they got closer and closer, just one small tiny movement and his lips would be on hers−

hahah dumbass did you really think I was gonna do that so soon

"AVE, I GOT PADS− ZOO WEE MAMA!" Mae gasped as she saw the two. "Curse my loud ass. YOU COULD'VE KISSED! YOU COULD'VE FUCKED! UGH, I HATE THIS!"

Raven pushed Mattheo off of her quickly. "Calm down, bitch! Nothing happened!"

"YEAH, THANKS TO ME!" Mae sobbed, falling into Raven's arms.

A shuffle was heard outside the door, and a note slid under it.

"Hah? Is God punishing me?" Mae asked.

Mattheo picked up the note. "I-It's for you." He stuttered slightly, the tips of his ears slightly red from the small moment that was unfortunately interrupted. Raven grabbed the note, opening it.

Talk to me through the fireplace at midnight. Make sure no one hears you.

Love,

Father

"What's the time?" Raven asked.

"Uh, almost ten."

"Okay, thanks."

★★★

──── midnight

Gellert Grindelwald's face appeared into the fire. "Ah, Raven." He greeted.

Raven sat down on the soft carpet. "Hello, father."

────

did u guys think they'd kiss lol

ah I love torturing with cliffhangers hehehe

WHO GOT SUM CUTE SHORT STORY IDEAS FOR MHA

bc I MIGHT just publish them stories I have like what four ideas already???

for the my hero academia fans, let's simp together!! <3

anyways, my minions, SAYONARAAAA~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.6K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...
413K 19.7K 81
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
122K 5.1K 52
β₯β₯β₯ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ, π•Žπ• π•Ÿ'π•₯ π•žπ•–π•’π•Ÿ π•’π•Ÿπ•ͺπ•₯π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ...