Want (Numbered #1, YA Scifi D...

By MagusTor

Numbered Book One Trust no one, no one trusts - that is the way of Lunar City. When Aurelia Cole gets hired... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve - END

Thank You

2.2K 89 40
By MagusTor

Thank you for reading this book. The series is published and available in major retailers.

If you have enjoyed it, I hope you can review the book at any retailers you shop for books. Or Goodreads.com if you have account. :)

(https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/23362493-want)

Let me know if you are interested in book two. You can pm me or email me at magustor@gmail.com. I will give you a free copy of book two in PDF format.

Thank you once more for the support. Love you people. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

602 385 69
A young orphan named Leo is transported from his world to the fantastical kingdom of Alveria, which is under attack by the evil warlord Zargon. Leo d...
197 5 15
"What!? no..! please.. come back.. please..you cant leave!... that damn demon will pay for her actions. she should've never been freed!" 𝙼𝚊𝚌𝚊𝚚𝚞...
262 6 30
After waking up on Earth Tessandra Alderman has no idea where she is or who she is she gets taken in by a huge tribe of people who help discover her...
Tool By Magus Tor

Science Fiction

66 0 23
Born for war, war for bonds - that is the path for the Clones. How far would you go to do the right thing? Aurelia is fully entangled in the politics...