BFDI: Humanified

By FaddyYeet

A strange machine that Golfball found made something extremely strange happen: Everyone's human! No one knows... More

The Machine
Humans?
Golfball's Theory
The hotel
The Group Drama
Kicked Out
The Thing with Apartments and Money
Let Me See the Manager
Get Out!
Freeze Your Brain (Before The Police Catch You)
Getting Kidnapped is Normal, Apparently
The Tragedy Of Pen's Bed
Shopping Spree!

Welcome To The Worst Place In The World

138 1 15
By FaddyYeet

"Bubble! Bubble, check this out!" Pencil and Match burst through the door of group one's apartment. Pencil was holding a big black box and a screen, kind of like a TV but smaller.

Bubble turned from the fridge to look at Pencil and Match. "What?"

"We don't like, really know but it's probably something like, really cool!" Match exclaimed.

Coiny (who just became mayor) was passing by and saw what they were holding. "Oh hey I know what that is! It's a Compy-oh-tore. It has the world's largest encyclopedia or something."

"Um, Coiny, you weren't supposed to be in this conversation." Pencil snapped.

"Pencil's like, right y'know." Match went towards Coiny and pushed him off the balcony. Firey could be heard laughing in the distance.

"Whoire did yoi get that from?" Bubble was amazed.

"Uh..." Pencil sweated. "I don't know how to say this without ruining your innocent personality Bubble so... let's just not question it. Match, plug it in!"

"Hey, how you know how to like, work this thing?"

"The author was lazy."

After a bit of trying, well maybe not a bit more like hours, they finally plugged the compy-oh-tore in and found how to use it.

"What's Goigle?" Bubble pointed at the Google logo. Pencil shrugged. "Click on it!"

Pencil clicked on the Google logo and the empty tab showed up. Under the search bar, it showed some recent news about one boy and two girls running away from the police for stealing props from a musical.

"What do I type?"

"I dunno, anything." Match replied.

Pencil clicked on the search bar and a bunch of suggestions came up:

Weather in Chicago

How to commit tax evasion

Rules to using the Internet

Pencil clicked on 'Rules to Using the Internet' and a website popped up.

Rule #1: Don't go on Twitter.

Rule #2: Remember that the Internet (the thing you're using now)...

"We are?" Pencil asked.

"Continue!"

...Is the most toxic places on earth, if it was a physical place anyway. Be very careful. Especially on twitter.

Rule #3: Don't trust Elon Musk. Just don't, okay? Don't trust him. Don't invest, don't buy, don't fall for his schemes, just don't trust him. Especially twitter.

And the most important rule:

Rule £4: NEVER SEARCH UP RULE 34. NEVER. EVER.

"Eh, I'm sure it can't be like, that bad. Pence-Pence, search up Rule 34." Said Match, not knowing that would be the biggest mistake of her life.

Bubble didn't sleep for a month. Pencil refused to talk (Teardrop?) and Match cried herself to sleep.

Update on Pin and Needle's trial: Both were found guilty and now owe 3,00,000 USD/2,355,000 British Pounds.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 53.2K 99
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
614K 22.2K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1.3M 53.2K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
25.1K 575 18
All the BFDI characters have appeared on an island that seems to be set up for them, and the strangest thing is that they are all from different time...