PRANBIR - DESTINY ALWAYS UNIT...

By appy_1633

It starts from rhea and Ranbir's marriage Peep in to know more ..... More

Copyright Infringement
CHARACTER SKETCH AND NOTE
COVER
#DAU 1
#DAU 2
#DAU 3
#DAU 4
#DAU 5
#DAU 6
#DAU 7
#DAU 8
#DAU 9
#DAU 10
#DAU 11
#DAU 12
#DAU 13
#DAU 14
NOTE
#DAU 15
#DAU 16
#DAU 17
#DAU 18
#DAU 20
#DAU 21
#DAU 22
#DAU 23
#DAU 24
#DAU 25
#DAU 26
#DAU 27
Epilogue
End..

#DAU 19

729 38 8
By appy_1633

It was the next day.

Whole night, both, sunny and mishti were thinking about their relation that the elders want them to have. Alot of thoughts regarding this marriage were going in their head.

Mishti was walking in a corridor when suddenly someone pulled her in a room. She was about to scream but that someone kept hand in her mouth, making her shh.. And pinned her to the wall.

Someone: don't shout okay. It's me..

Mishti points at his hand and he removed it.

Mishti: what the hell sunny! Who scares people like this.. Idiot!

She pushed him a bit and glares him.

Sunny: Aree.. Toh what should I do.. Since morning I'm trying to talk to you but not getting the chance.. So that's why..

He rubs the back of his neck and smiled sheepishly.

Sunny: sorry..

Mishti: it's okay. What you want to talk?

Sunny: umm.. What have you thought?

Mishti: about what?

Sunny: our - our marriage, umm.. Did you decided anything?

Mishti: hmm.. I did.

Sunny: so?

Mishti: so what?

Sunny: so what's your answer..

Mishti, smiles and held his hand: I'm ready to marry you.

For a moment he felt his heart flutter to listen her words, but then he recalled something and got sad. Mishti noticed it.

Mishti: what happened?

Sunny: are you sure about this?

Mishti: of course I am, why?

Sunny: mishti you know na.. That I.. I had feelings for kiara in past. Maybe I still have.. Won't you be insecure.. And what if some other problem due to this arises in between us?

Mishti: sunny.. I know you liked kiara. I don't want her place in your life, I want my place in your life and heart. Which should be only for me.. And problems, then till the moment we both are together, we support each other, understand each other, trust each other.. We can solve every problem easily. What else is needed?

Sunny: love.. What about that?

Mishti: well, about that toh even I don't know. Let's keep it in the hands of the Almighty. He will do all the honours.

Sunny smiled and nodded at her.

Mishti: so, what's your answer for this marriage?

Sunny: my answer is this..

He held her by her waist from both sides and pulled her close. She gasped at this and got nervous. He pulled her more close and hugged her wrapping hands around her waist.

She too hugged him back with shivering hands. He leaned to her ear, while she closed her eyes feeling his breath fanning at her ear pinna.

Sunny: it's a yes too..

She smiled listening him and hugged him more tightly. He too gripped her in his arms more strongly. Both moved back and joined their foreheads with smile adoring their lips.

Both enjoyed the peace with being each other. Mishti opened her eyelids and looked at him. He too looked at her and smiled.

Sunny: I'll try to be the best husband for you.

Mishti smiled and leaned more and rested her head on his chest. He caresses her hairs and a huge smile was playing on his lips

TERRACE,

Avni was standing there holding the railing with thoughts in her mind. Arav came there and tapped her shoulder. She turned and saw him.

Avni: you here?

Arav: yesterday you said me to meet here in alone.. Forgot?

Avni: oh yeah..

She looked around trying to catch words and playing with her fingers. He held her hands in his making her to look at him.

Arav: what happened?

Avni, took deep breath: it's a yes from my side for your PROPOSAL!

Arav: oh.. (Realizes) what! Really.. Oh my god... I'm sooo happy...

He picked her up in his arms and twirled her around. She laughed and giggled in his arms. He placed her on the ground and excitedly hugged her.

Arav:I can't believe it.. Omg... Avni...

Avni, joins their forehead: hey.. Heyy.. Calm down.. Shh..

He calmed himself and looked at her. She smiled and hugged him. He was all smiles..

PRANBIR ROOM,

Prachi was talking with someone on the call when Ranbir came and hugged her from behind. She smiled seeing him and sighed him to wait for a few minutes. He nodded but moved her hairs away and kissed her neck.

She shivered and glared him. He just winked at her making her push him.

Prachi, to the person on call: okay.. Do it. I'll see the rest. Yeah..

She hunged up and kept the phone aside and turn to Ranbir. Before she could say anything, she found herself on the bed with ranbir upon her.

She opened her mouth to say something, but he captured her lips in a kiss. Both kissed with a lot of passion.

She broke the kiss being breathless.

Prachi: baklu! What was all this?

Ranbir: it's call romance my love..

He kissed her cheek she shook her head.

Prachi: Mr. Ranbir kohli, don't start your romance now okay.. Everytime you think only this one thing..

He pouts and hugged her.

Ranbir: this is not fair na jaan...

She laughs at his childish voice and behaviour. He moved her hair away and was about to kiss her on neck, but someone knocked on the door.

Ranbir made a grumpy face while prachi laughed seeing him. He glared her and stood up.

She too stood up and corrected her dress. Ranbir opened the door and saw his younger brother-in-law, krish standing there.

Ranbir: yes champ

Krish: plachi didu whele?

Prachi, coming there: what happened baby?

Krish: didu mumma, dadaa calling u and jiju down

Ranbir: okay baby.. You go we are coming..

Prachi: shut up Ranbir.. Come krish let's go.

She picks krish and goes down while Ranbir huffs. He too went down.

HALL,

Everyone was there except for pranbir and krish. They too soon joined.

Prachi: what happened guys?

Krish came down from her arms and went to arav who was going to eat a chocolate, but krish took it from him.

Krish: this my chocolate. You ate youl chocolate

Vansh: what's happening?

Arav: dad.. I'm just eating a chocolate

Krish: no dadaa.. Bhaiyu lie.. This my chocolate.. He ate his

Pragya: arav.... This is bad beta...

Arav: fine.. I'll eat another chocolate then..

Ranbir: ok.. Why you all call us?

Aryan: why? Did we disturbed you? (Winked)

Ranbir glared him, rest laughed.

Disha: we have a good news...

Pragya, teasingly: wow.. Disha you're pregnant... Wow.

All looked at her in shock. Disha was all red, alia was hell angry. Other laughed.

Disha: di!! You speak anything..

Pragya: sorry sorry.. Just messing with you

Kokila: what's the news?

Pallavi: sunny and mishti agreed for the marriage..

Everyone: what!!!

All congratulated them and they all began deciding where will the marriage take place...

_______________________

UPCOMING:- PRANBIR HONEYMOON

THAT'S ALL..

BYE..

DO VOTE AND COMMENTS..

TAKE CARE..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24K 850 12
A story on my favourite Couple Pranbir... Please support me...😁😁
40.1K 1.7K 16
It's a story of Pranbir after their marriage .
6.1K 279 48
love story of aryan khanna and shahana
64.3K 2.3K 22
no abhigya story... Starts from abhi blamed prachi for rhea's suicide .... Both pragya nd prachi had a secret only known to disha, arhana nd ranbir n...