POWERFUL GODDESS : THE SERIES...

By eyeconic1

What's happens when due to the did balance in the universe the tridev's and the tridevi's have a daughter who... More

Characters
Weapons
Prologue
1. The start of something new
2. Samudra Manthan
3. Tara Lok
4. Gandhari's Boon & Kunti's Curse
5. Shocking revelation
6. Gurudakshina
7. All hail the Queen
8. Warzone
9. Crowning
10. Hasitinapur's reaction
11. Shock after shock
12. Mathura war
13. Invitation for kala pradarshan
14. Arrival
15. Kala pradarshan
16. Cursed again?
17. Most awaited
18. Narkasur
19. Judgement
20. Kurukshetra & fire born
21. The Chamber of Secrets.
22. Bhanumati's Swayamvar
23. Draupadi's swayamvar
24. Indraprastha
Addition characters
25. Two bodies one soul.
26. Dyut sabha
27. Cheerharan
28. Subhsashan
29. Beginning of the end.
30. Danveer karna
31. MAHA-BRAHMANDA
32. Kurukshetra: day 1
33. Kurukshetra: day 2
33. Kurukshetra: day 3
34. Kurukshetra: day 4 to day 11
35. Kurukshetra day 12
36. Kurukshetra: day 13
37. Kurukshetra: day 14
38. Kurukshetra: day 15
39. Aftermath
40. The past
New Characters
41. The Curse
42. Her rebirth
43. In dwapar yug
44. A Boon and A Curse
45. Birth
46. Education
47. Detached
48. 4 new people
49. Return of divine powers
50. The Multiverse
51. Kala pradarshan
52. Jiji?
53. Shocking truth
54. Shumbh Nishumbh
55. Effects of the curse
56. Curse of Death
57. Enlightenment
58. Kurukshetra day 1
59. Kurukshetra day 2
60. Telling the past
61. Birth
62. History repeats
63. Naintara the daughter off??
64. Education
65. Guru dakshina
66. Tables turn
67. Kauravas and Madrinandan's
68. Dwarka
69. Can I ask you a question?
70. Answer 1 : Krishna
71. Answer 2 : Suyodhan
72. Answer 3 : Ganesha
73. Radha's Svayamvar
74. Kanupriya
75. New students
76. Kala pradarshan
77. Return of Kuntiputra's
78. Gurudakshina
79. Crisis in Dwarka
80. Aadya's Svayamvar
81. Birth , Adult and Death
82. Rebirth
83. Twists and turns
84. Draupadi's Svayamvar
85. Choices
🥳🎊🎉

86. End of katha

596 15 9
By eyeconic1

The people were listening to the katha that's when they looked at Mata Janamdharini.

Kartik- What happened pitamahi?
Para- I will tell that ...

When they were on Earth a bigger problem arose in Tara Lok. The gods and goddesses tried to enter there without the permission of Rohan and Piyush and there a war started. Rohan , Vrishsena , Ashoka ,  Piyush and Vrishketu were all harmed.

That had infuriated Rudra , Shani and Vasusen who went to fight but alas they were killed in the war by the Sudarshan chakra , Trishul and the Vajra.

The sky became dark and then entered Mata Kaalnashini. The most dangerous avatar of Mata Naintara.

She started to annihilate all who ever came in front of her. The fear of death was created in the minds of all due to the same. Seeing this sneakily the gods killed the fantastic 5 (The sons of fab 6). Mata kaalnashini lost it and she started to kill the gods and goddesses.

She started to do the Rudra tandava which destroyed all the other 14 Lokas minus Tara Lok. Billons of people died due to the same and the story of Mahabharata was stopped. Suddenly all the multiverses started to blast and there was only Tara Lok that remained.

Kaalnashini took the avatar of Rudrani and marched towards the diciples of Vishwamitra.

Brahmarishi Vishwamitra went to defend his disciples but along with his disciples they were killed by the Samvarata Astra.

Seeing that Varunadev went to fight Mata Rudrani who killed him with Agniastra. 

Seeing the death of his younger brother Aditya went forward and was killed by his own Astra.

Then Parshuram was ordered to fight and he was killed with the Adi Shakti Astra.

Sheshnaag was killed with the Manavastra.

Seeing this Narayan ordered Mangal to fight before he could start he was killed with the naag astra.

Then garud came and he was wounded by takshak Astra seeing which all the snakes from patal came and started to buy him as he was the most evil person who killed all the innocent snakes on Earth. Garud screamed for help but got none.

Then vayu was burnt with the use of Maheshwar Astra.

Guru Vashisth was killed when Rudrani released the Narayan Astra.

Bhumidevi was killed with the use of brahmasira Astra.

Mitra was killed with the use of pas hut Astra.

Saachi was killed with the Varuna Astra as she drowned to death.

Indra was killed by the Aindrastra of his own when he went to fight for the loss of his wife.

Then the eyes of Rudrani fell on Chaya seeing which she summoned her Trishul and killed Chaya. 

Chandra who was a part in killing her husband died with the Rudra Astra of her husband.

Buddha came to avenge his father but had the same faith like his father dying with the use of Vinash Astra.

Ganga tried to stop the slaughter but Rudrani understood Ganga wanted to save the Remaining gods so she killed Ganga with the Rudrani Astra.

The 8 Vasusen were killed with the vinash  chakra.

Dev guru brihaspati was killed with the Brahmaastra.

Agni and Shukra were burned when the 3rd eye of Rudrani opened.

And surya was killed with brutality first Rudrani froze him with himb Astra , the with Agni Astra she melted the ice while the Agni started to burn surya , She then used the Varuna Astra and made surya wet which caused him to lose his urja , then with vajra Astra she created thunder on the wet body of Surya who fainted and finally with the Vinash chakra she cut the legs and hands of Surya and then his neck.

Finally the time paused and parashakti created another universe and decided to vanish that particular universe.

Para- Now me , jiji and Vrisha will have tyaag our bodies and let's She how will we born as your children , siblings or parents.

The 3 ogs raised their hands and all the others vanished. They then gave up their bodies and waited for their future.

Who do you want Janamdharini to be?
A} forgotten goddess
B} Surprise

Who do you want Vrisha to be?
A} The forgotten brother of tridev's
B} Surprise

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.2K 2.1K 30
Harihareshwari is finally united with both Narayan and Mahadev. She maintains the balance of the universe from Harihar lok, sitting on Nagraj Karkota...
41.3K 2K 35
Life is all about meeting new personalities and learning something new...... But there is a moment where a person may get struck. Trying hard to com...
31.7K 2.1K 40
Rudradev Rathore was born with a unique psychic power, the ability to witness anyone's past life. He knew he had been the notorious King Agrim Bhaira...
59.7K 2.6K 33
What if Duryodhan was from kaliyug? What if he had a different guru? What if he followed the path of dharma? What if he was well versed in all weapon...