šššššš¢šžš¬: š’š°šžššžš§...

By yourockmyworldmike

šŽš§šž šØšŸ š­š”šž š¬š­š«šØš§š šžš¬š­ šŸš¢š š”š­šžš«š¬ šØšŸ šš†š‚, ššžš„šœššš„š¢š¬ š€š„š¦ššĢš§š³ššš« š‚šžš©... More

šˆšš“š‘šŽšƒš”š‚š“šˆšŽš
š™ˆš™šš™šš™© š™š™š™š š™š™šš™„š™”š™–š™˜š™šš™¢š™šš™£š™©š™Ø.
š™Šš™£š™š: š™’š™š™–š™©'š™Ø š™‚š™¤š™¤š™™?! (š™‹š™–š™§š™© š™Šš™£š™š)
š™Šš™£š™š: š™’š™š™–š™©'š™Ø š™‚š™¤š™¤š™™?! (š™‹š™–š™§š™© š™š™¬š™¤)

š™ˆš™šš™šš™© š™š™š™š š™Šš™§š™žš™œš™žš™£š™–š™”š™Ø.

164 14 45
By yourockmyworldmike

*𝙍𝙀𝘾𝙊𝙍𝘿 𝙎𝘾𝙍𝘼𝙏𝘾𝙃*

Belcalis: Now before y’all meet my girls, I gotta remind y’all who the fuck I am!

𝘾𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙞’𝙨 𝙃𝙪𝙨𝙗𝙖𝙣𝙙’𝙨 𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙜 “𝙅𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙮” 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙚𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙨 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜.

𝙎𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙚𝙨 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙜𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙.

Belcalis: My fine ass was so honored and humbled when Mama Janet chose me to be the first ever mentor of a Baddies season! Bitch...*fake cries* I can die happy now cause Janet loved Bodak Yellow and I was her first pick for Baddies Mentor! Aha! *sticks her tongue out*

Belcalis: Before any questions are asked about some of your faves not showing up. I wrote down a little note of who rejected or declined this season so don’t be asking where they are throughout the season, some of ‘em might even make guest appearances if Janet can convince them enough.

Belcalis: Oh and Mike’s singing still makes me cream. *bites her nail while giggling*

MJ, The Director:

The Note:

DreamDoll, Flo Milli & Iggy Azalea declined this season due to their busy schedule.

Kash Doll declined this season because she’s too busy raising her kids with her husband, Prince Jackson but she is the editor of the show, if that helps.

Bia, Blac Chyna, Amber Rose, Rico Nasty, Doja Cat & Asian Doll declined this season because they consider themselves to be too good for the show.

Princess Nokia & FendiDa Rappa declined this season because they are not interested in being on a BGC Spinoff.

Anitta, Shenseea & Bhad Bhabie got rejected by the casting director Keke Palmer for flashing the producers during the casting auditions.

Megan Thee Stallion got rejected due to seeming too depressed to be on the show by the casting director, Keke Palmer.

Akbar V, Molly Brazy and Cuban Doll got rejected by the casting director, Keke Palmer because Cardi doesn’t like them.

Bali Baby got rejected by the casting director, Keke Palmer because she kept threatening production with gùn violence.

End Of The Note.

Belcalis: And one more thing, the numbers of each baddie candidate indicates which one is my ultimate fave and my ultimate thorn in my side. #1 being the best one and #24 being the worst one. For an example, Latto is my number one fave and Saweetie is 24 so she’s the thorn in my side and who I hate the most.

𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙈𝘼𝙄𝙉 𝘾𝘼𝙎𝙏, 𝙋𝙃𝙊𝙏𝙊𝙎𝙃𝙊𝙊𝙏:

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙤 “𝙋𝙪𝙩 𝙄𝙩 𝙊𝙣 𝘿𝙖 𝙁𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙧 𝘼𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣” 𝙗𝙮 𝙇𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙤 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝘾𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙞 𝘽.

𝙎𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙚𝙨 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙜𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙.

Latto: Heyyy, it’s me, Big Latto. Y’all either know me from The Rap Game, The Bad Girls Club or from my hit songs Put It On Da Floor & Big Energy!

Alyssa: My real name is Alyssa, BGC fans been knew though. *tongue pops* I lied about my age because I really wanted to be on BGC, I ain’t the only bad girl who pretended to be older though, some of them pretended to be younger, chile.

Alyssa: On Baddies, Imma be the same ole Latto and cause fuckloads of drama. Bitches are pressed and mad that I dragged Faith and Nicki’s old wack asses but they can honestly suck my d***!

Alyssa: And despite what went down on Find Me A Man, Chloe is still my bitch for life as for Saweetie’s bitter ass, she’s still stuck on Quavo so Imma definitely beef with her ass this season. She clearly forgot that Asian & I ran the RAGs while her and Doja just did what we told them to.

Latto: Stay tuned for me on the first episode, love y’all!

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙤 “𝙁𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙖” 𝙗𝙮 𝘾𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙞 𝘽.

𝙎𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙚𝙨 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙜𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙.

Isis: I’m Isis also known as Ice Spice from New York, the best city in the world!

Ice: Kim, Nicki and Cardi are three of the most influential female rappers in the world, period. I can’t think of anyone who hates them.

Foxy Brown, Azealia Banks and Tasha K’s faces then pop up like a jumpscare across the screen.

Isis: One of my faves asking me to be on this show had me gagged, I am happy to be here since I had to decline the final season of BGC since I was so busy with my career, writing raps and shit.

Isis: Thanks for listening, bye!

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙤 “𝙏𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙤𝙬 𝟐” 𝙗𝙮 𝙂𝙡𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙖, 𝘾𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙞 𝘽.

𝙎𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙚𝙨 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙜𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙.

Gloria: What up, it’s Big Glo in this bitch!

Gloria: I’ve been making big moves for a while now and got my big break in 2022 thanks to F.N.F. and Tomorrow 1 & 2, Imma continue to glow up!

Gloria: I see myself having beef with a few of these bitches here but Ion even remember their names. Let’s see how this shit goes, peace!

“𝙏𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙤𝙬 𝟐” 𝙗𝙮 𝙂𝙡𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙖, 𝘾𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙞 𝘽 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙚𝙨 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜.

𝙎𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙚𝙨 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙜𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙.

Brooklyn: I am the baby sister of Big Latto! One of the baddest bitches in the game, fuck wrong wit y’all?!

Brooklyn: I am just as rowdy as my sister, take that however you want to. I’m rude as fuck and I’m proud of it.

Brooklyn: Imma have my own identity but best believe you will get yo shit rocked if you fuck with her and I put that on my Mama! Still fuck Young Lettuce & Supa Troll all 2023 til’ infinity!

Brooklyn: And the main girl I dislike here is Cleotrapa because her head is way too shoved up Ice Lice’s ass. Bye!

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙤 “𝙐𝙥” 𝙗𝙮 𝘾𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙞 𝘽.

𝙎𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙚𝙨 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙜𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙.

Lola: What it do! It’s ya girl Lola Brooke from da Brikky Bronx!

Shyniece: My real name is Shyniece not evil Skai Jackson, y’all are so damn messy always making fun of my height and shit. I caaan’t!

Shyniece: I’m well known for my sleeper hit, Don’t Play Wit It. The remix featured your faves Latto & Miami.

Lola: Kim & Cardi are legends, so I would say that they are definitely two of my bad girl faves. Nicki, Foxy and nem are cool too.

Lola: As for this season, Imma try and be friendly but if anyone tries me, Imma do ‘em how Common did his castmates on Bad Boys Club, on Cardi’s life.

Lola: If there’s any awards, y’all better vote for me, I am not playing around.

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙤 “𝘽𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙚𝙧 𝘾𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙞” 𝙗𝙮 𝘾𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙞 𝘽 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝟐𝟏 𝙎𝙖𝙫𝙖𝙜𝙚.

𝙎𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙚𝙨 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙜𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙.

Maiya: One of my biggest hits is my song “Telfy”, I’m one of the upcoming GOATs from New York just like my faves Kim & Cardi!

Maiya: It still blows me that the only two big girls on BGC EVER were Lizzo and Brandy’s daughter like wooooow.

Maiya: Imma pop the fuck off and be the baddest and biggest Baddie. Also the Barbz don’t like me cause I like Cardi more than Nicki, it ain’t nun personal and they mad cause I said Kenneth can’t take Papa Bear to school AGES ago.

Maiya: Is having a preference and dissing a rápıśt a problem? They both mad cool. *kisses her teeth* Y’all will enjoy me this season. On my mama.

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙤 “𝙋𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙩 𝙈𝙚 𝟐” 𝙗𝙮 𝙁𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙞𝘿𝙖 𝙍𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙖 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝘾𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙞 𝘽.

𝙎𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙚𝙨 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙜𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙.

Cleo: It’s ya girl, Cleotrapa! A Naija girl that was raised in New York!

Cleo: I’m well known for my IG videos that circulate around Stan Twitter to this day. I’m also one of Ice Spice’s closest friends and I hung around SZA a few times.

Cleo: Cardi is a cool rapper, her music is nice too. Imma Barb though, I can’t lie. Also Ion like how some of these new girls be coming at Nic in favor of Cardi either but at the same time some of these other rap girls be doing dumb shit on Nicki’s behalf too.

Cleo: I am over the rap beefs, leave that messy shit to the men but for now...Bring on the female rap beefs...For the sake of the show only. *giggles*

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙤 “𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝘽𝙖𝙙” 𝙗𝙮 𝘾𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙞 𝘽 & 𝙔𝙂.

𝙎𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙚𝙨 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙜𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙.

Tate: I am sad that my girl, Nokia rejected this season but it is what it is, Imma make her be like Jade and Method Man, trust.

Tate: On BGC, I was overlooked by the fans because of the fan faves of the season like Shenseea & SZA but it’s understandable. I hope on Baddies, I can be seen and not get kicked out for no reason, the producers hated my ass.

Tate: I am so underrated, it’s crazy. I been grindin’ hard for years just like my fave rap girls like Ashnikko, Nokia, Cardi, Kim, Nicki and many others.

Tate: An ongoing joke about me is my so called tackiness, hope y’all keep that same energy when my fist slides across yo face. Thank you and goodbye.

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙤 “𝙎𝙝𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙄𝙩” 𝙗𝙮 𝙆𝙖𝙮 𝙁𝙡𝙤𝙘𝙠, 𝘾𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙞 𝘽, 𝘿𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙞𝙚 𝘽 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝘽𝙤𝙧𝙮𝟑𝟎𝟎.

𝙎𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙚𝙨 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙜𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙.

Kaliya: I’m your soon to be favorite Baddie, Kaliii. Some of my most well known songs are “Area Codes” & “MMM MMM”.

Kaliii: And yes I am the ex of Duke Dennis and yes, I messed around with Tariq from Power and? Who gon’ check me?

Kaliii: Now back to me, Nicki and Cardi are two of my faves and it doesn’t need to be explained why. I am heavily inspired by Nicki’s lyricism and Cardi’s fashion.

Kaliii: This season, I won’t start shit unless anyone starts with me first. Continue watching and support ya girl because she’s got hands. Later!

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙩𝙤 “𝙋𝙪𝙩 𝙄𝙩 𝙊𝙣 𝘿𝙖 𝙁𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙧 𝘼𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣” 𝙗𝙮 𝙇𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙤 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝘾𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙞 𝘽.

𝙎𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙚𝙨 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙜𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙.

Monaleo: I’m Monaleo, my most popular song is “Beating Down Yo Block”, y’all should check it out and yes, my man is Stunna 4 Vegas.

Monaleo: I know I got a young child at home but so did Jania on season 10 of BGC and she still managed to be memorable. I wanted to pull a Lerrie and be here while pregnant but production wouldn’t let me.

Leondra: Flo is one of my faves because we are so alike and we’re still close to this day. I won’t be a villain like her...Hopefully. See ya later!

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙤 “𝘽𝙤𝙙𝙖𝙠 𝙔𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙬” 𝙗𝙮 𝘾𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙞 𝘽.

𝙎𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙚𝙨 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙜𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙.

Omeretta: What it do, y’all?! It’s me Omeretta The Great, another underrated rapper like Joey & Tate.

Amaria: My real name is Amaria, I’m proudly from ATL! My hit song is “Sorry Not Sorry” and I did a remix with Latto.

Amaria: Left Eye & Gwen are two of the most iconic bad girls that’s why I love them so much. Outside of BGC, I’d say that y’all do not show Miss Lisa enough love but that’s another story for another day.

Amaria: Do not get it twisted, I did not come here to make friends because they won’t last once filming is over. I’m here to fight bitches and have a clique full of minions, I’m already a villain because of how my song “Sorry Not Sorry” had the internet and Ciara and Ludacris in a tizzy! *chuckles*

Omeretta: Google it, if you don’t believe me.

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙤 “𝙂𝙚𝙩 𝙐𝙥 𝟏𝟎” 𝙗𝙮 𝘾𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙞 𝘽.

𝙎𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙚𝙨 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙜𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙.

Janae: What up, it’s ya girl, Sexyy Red. I know y’all know who I am because Pound Town is an overplayed hit especially after the Queen of Rap hopped on the remix.

Janae: I got a bomb ass personality especially since I’m the author’s birthday twin.

Janae: You can call me Sexyy, Red or Janae. Ion care either way, Imma go by all three on the show too. Imma hang with my girls, Spice, Glo & Cleo. Imma prolly beef with Latto cause she seem like a bitter ass bitch, no funny shit.

Janae: Sexyy is coming back on your screens soon, love ya. *blows a kiss to the camera*

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙤 “𝙃𝙤𝙩 𝙎𝙝𝙞𝙩” 𝙗𝙮 𝘾𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙞 𝘽 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙆𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙚 𝙒𝙚𝙨𝙩 & 𝙇𝙞𝙡 𝘿𝙪𝙧𝙠.

𝙎𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙚𝙨 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙜𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙.

Doechii: I’m most well known for the song “What It Is” featuring thee Kodak Black. I am also a massive Barb, I stan Nicki down and I love me some Skai cause she fly.

Jaylah: My real name is Jaylah or Jay for short, call me Doechii mainly though.

Doechii: I also had a little issue with Latto, it was weird. She got mad at me for giving Nicki a shoutout like gworl, you been a dud that’s why Supa Peach whooped your ass and you pi**ed all over yourself. Can’t forget that Rocky punked yo ass too back on BGC and let’s not start on your colorism.

Doechii takes a deep breath.

Jaylah: I just know her gremlin ass is on damn near the whole cast’s shit list. And to add more salt to the wound, Ion even like Cardi or Hot Shit, both are mid. Period.

*𝙍𝙀𝘾𝙊𝙍𝘿 𝙎𝘾𝙍𝘼𝙏𝘾𝙃*

Doechii: Later y’all, Imma come back with more fire during the season. Stay tuned.

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙤 “𝙇𝙖 𝙈𝙤𝙙𝙚𝙡𝙤” 𝙗𝙮 𝙊𝙯𝙪𝙣𝙖 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝘾𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙞 𝘽.

𝙎𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙚𝙨 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙜𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙.

London: I’m an up and coming rapper from New York, I recently got co-signed by my ultimate fave bad gyals, Nicki & Cardi.

London: I am one of the very first few rappers to get signed on to Heavy On It Records. Bitch I feel honored!

London: I’ll be chaotic like Nicki, Kim, Cardi and Foxy were, I loved Henny too on both seasons she was on, I felt so bad when her team lost on season 14. Anyway, Imma entertain y’all later, bye!

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙤 “𝙄 𝙇𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙄𝙩” 𝙗𝙮 𝘾𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙞 𝘽, 𝘽𝙖𝙙 𝘽𝙪𝙣𝙣𝙮 & 𝙅 𝘽𝙖𝙡𝙫𝙞𝙣.

𝙎𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙚𝙨 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙜𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙.

Coi: A lot of people been hating on me these days especially after my collab with Nicki. That’s why I dropped 100K so Erica Banks musty ass can’t be on the show.

Coi: I was robbed of being on the two final redemption seasons cause a bitch was locked up, I am finally free and ready to cause mayhem. I do not like Latto, Tate or any other bitch who was pressed when “Blick Blick” came out.

Coi: Wait a minute...Lakeyah and Asian was hating too. Ion want no smoke with Asian but Lakeyah? She can catch these fucking hands, she been hating on me ever since she made fun of my XXL cypher verse back on BGC, that was mad phony.

Coi: And I can finally show Glorilla how to make her little buns shake like Nicki’s, it’s sooo easy. Bye!

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙩𝙤 “𝘽𝙤𝙙𝙖𝙠 𝙔𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙬” 𝙗𝙮 𝘾𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙞 𝘽.

𝙎𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙚𝙨 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙜𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙.

Diamonté: Imma fight Latto, I did not forget that she tried to fuck on Quavo just like Chloe. Y’all think them Bailey sisters are little innocent angels and I hate to burst that little bubble but they are not! Period.

Diamonté: Then Ice Spice & Nicki can catch these hands too for stealing the Barbie Girl sample from me. My Icy Girl version was waaay better.

Diamonté: Also can y’all stop comparing The RAGs to The Lioness Crew. We WERE NOT bullies! Okay? Well Asian and Doja was but me and Latto? Gworl, bye.

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙇𝙞𝙘𝙠 𝙗𝙮 𝘾𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙞 𝘽 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙃𝙪𝙨𝙗𝙖𝙣𝙙.

𝙎𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙚𝙨 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙜𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙.

Belcalis: So there you have it, my main girls that I gotta mentor. Imma little nervous cause it’s 16 of them, I told Keke I’d only do 8 of them then Ni- ole girl can do the other 8 but she ain’t listen. *sighs*

Cardi B: Who y’all excited for the most? Imma say this Ice, Latto & Doechii will probably pop off the most in my eyes. This is not over yet, there are 8 replacements that you need to meet...

𝙎𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 2.5K 49
āØ š‚š‡š€š‘š‹šˆ šƒ'š€šŒš„š‹šˆšŽ & šŠš€š˜š‚š„š„ š‘šˆš‚š„ ā© āž·ļ½”Ėšš™»š™¾šš…š™“š™»ššˆ Ū«ŪŖā‹† ą¼„ ā”€ā”€ - ĖĖ‹ ļ¾Ÿā˜†: *.ā˜½ .* ĖŠĖŽ - ā”€ā”€ š—š—š–¾š—‹š–¾ š—‚š—‡ š–¼š—š–ŗš—‹š—…š—‚ š–½'ļæ½...
2.4K 186 21
šŸšŸŽ š›ššš š š¢š«š„š¬ š°š”šØ ššš«šž šžš¢š­š”šžš« š¬š¢š¬š­šžš«š¬ šØš« šš š š¢š«š„ š š«šØš®š© š­ššš¤šž ššžš° šƒšžš„š”š¢, šˆš§šš¢šš! š–š¢š„š„ š­š”šžļæ½...
6.9K 330 22
šŸšŸ’ š¬šžš„šŸ š©š«šØšœš„ššš¢š¦šžš š›ššš š›šØš²š¬ š”šššÆšž š­šØ š„š¢šÆšž š­šØš šžš­š”šžš« šŸšØš« šŸ‘ š¦šØš§š­š”š¬ š¢š§ šŒš¢ššš¦š¢, š…š„šØš«š¢ššš. š–...
348K 1.9K 37
š˜žš˜©š˜¦š˜Æ š˜‰š˜Ŗš˜¢š˜Æš˜¢ š˜±š˜­š˜¢š˜Æš˜“ š˜¢ š˜“š˜­š˜¦š˜¦š˜±š˜°š˜·š˜¦š˜³ š˜§š˜°š˜³ š˜µš˜©š˜¦ š˜’š˜°š˜µš˜­š˜¤ š˜Øš˜³š˜°š˜¶š˜±, š˜“š˜©š˜¦ š˜„š˜°š˜¦š˜“š˜Æ'š˜µ š˜³š˜¦š˜¢š˜­š˜Ŗš˜»š˜¦ š˜µš˜©š˜¦ š˜„š˜³š˜¢š˜®š˜¢ š˜©š˜Ŗļæ½...