โ‹†โบโ‚Šโ‹† โ˜พ โ‹†โบโ‚Šโ‹† โค๏ธŽ ๐‘จ ๐‘บ๐’๐’Š๐’„๐’†...

Od CloudyGacha1

๐‘ป๐’˜๐’ ๐’”๐’Š๐’ƒ๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ๐’” ๐’๐’˜๐’ ๐’‚ ๐’”๐’Ž๐’‚๐’๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’Œ๐’†๐’“๐’š ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’๐’˜๐’. ๐‘ถ๐’๐’† ๐’…๐’‚๐’š ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’š ๐’ˆ๐’†๐’• ๐’‚ ๐’Ž๏ฟฝ... Vรญce

๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐‘ถ๐’๐’†:
Note

Chapter 2 :Updated:

41 1 4
Od CloudyGacha1

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ❤︎ 𝑨 𝑺𝒍𝒊𝒄𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝑯𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒏 ❤︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆
𝐴 𝑊𝑎𝑛𝐿𝑢𝑚𝑖/𝑆𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑎𝐿𝑢𝑚𝑖 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟y
Beach and Cats, huh?

𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚍𝚊𝚢, 𝙰𝚞𝚐𝚞𝚜𝚝 2

𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎, 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚛!
𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝
𝙸'𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎, 𝙸'𝚕𝚕
𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚊 𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚕 𝚏𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚗. 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚛
𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐! -𝙲𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚍𝚢

Lumine's POV: I get up from my bed, feeling exhausted.
I didn't quite sleep last night because of all this thinking..
I open the door and get out, I look behind me to close the door.

I noticed my brother wasn't at home today. I put some inst-
Ant ramen in the microwave and ate it.

I got a text message from a guy, saying
"Hey, meet me at the beach later."
I was so curious about this text, but decided to ignore it.

I changed my clothes and went to the bakery.

I entered the bakery and saw Ayaka, the daughter of the
Kamisato clan, and she said

"Hello, Traveler! I'd like to place an order.. Oh, wait. Your
His sister... correct?" She said with a curious face

Lumine: Yes, my brother is out for today. He didn't tell me or
Say why.

She put her palm to chest and blushed, she looked down and said, "I wanted to get some cupcakes.. for a date.." She said.

My eyes widen as she said that, thinking that her date was my brother

Lumine: Really?! Who is it?! I'm so happy for you!

Ayaka looked up and said, "It's y-your b-brother." She said shyly.

My smile becomes bigger and bigger as my excitement
Goes up.

Lumine: Eek! Of course! That'll be $15.99!

She reaches her hand in her bag and grabs her wallet slowly.
She hands her money to me and I put it in the cash register. "Thank you, Traveler. I-I'm still very nervous about it.." She said"

Lumine: Goodluck~ I hope he accepts! I said excitedly

Ayaka opens the door and leaves the bakery.

I take out my phone and go back to the message I saw earlier. "Hey, meet me at the beach later." I decided to meet him after work.

At my apartment, I change into a casual and cute outfit.
I think to myself, whoever is this guy? And why am I meeting
Him if I don't know him? Well, I don't know. I'm just stupid, I guess.

At the beach

Lumine: Wow! The water looks so cool, and the sunset looks so beautif-

"Beautiful, huh?" I was interrupted by the same guy that I met at the park!

Lumine: H-Hey! It's you! Wanderer guy! Were you the one that was texting me?! Why did you just randomly text me and show up late?

He chuckles softly and said to me "Well I'm sorry, princess~
Forgive me, oh I beg you~" He said mockingly and his tone flirty at the same time. "I can't arrive early everything, you know."  He sticks out his tongue

I turn red, and thought: He's so flirty and amazing! Why can't I tease him?! Whyyyyy?!

"Your so red! You must be so embarrassed~ Lol"

Lumine: S-Stop teasing me!

"Okay, Okay! Calm down. Didn't know I could be such a flirt, huh?"

Lumine: Blushes Sorta?

He chuckles"What kind of answer is that?" 

Lumine: W-WELL I COULDN'T THINK OF ANYTHING ELSE...

Scaramouche slowly puts his arm around my back as we were sitting. He blushed a light red on his cheeks, I said,

Lumine: Why are you blushing? Don't you have a fiance?

Wanderer removed his arm quickly as I said that,
He replied: "A-Actually, I never wanted to marry her."

Lumine: What? Why?.. Why did you need to marry her if you don't like her?

He said, "I didn't really like her. It's an arranged marriage. Ugh!
I can't believe my mom made me marry that worthless b_tch!
She's clingy, and won't give me privacy! She would always say, Hey~ Won't you join me in the shower? I don't even f_cking like her!.. She's just mentally and sexually obsessed with me."

Lumine: I-I.. I'm so sorry.. I didn't know that.. I–

"Forget it." He said, then he got up and left.

Lumine: M-Maybe I can ask him out tomorrow! That'll make him feel better.

Next day
3:15

I texted him, he agreed. But he never came.

Lumine: Where is he? I'm tired of waiting. If he knew he couldn't come, why would he tell me the opposite thing?

Suddenly, my phone rings. It's the new episode of My Happy Marriage! (Please watch My Happy Marriage, it's so cute and wholesome!)

And another notification, it's from Wanderer. He told me,
"Lumine, I can't go after all. I need to pick out some things for
The wedding with my fiance."

I closed my phone, and went home. Something about this fiance is just bothering me. She's a menace, for making him uncomfortable.

Lumine: B-Brother, are you home? Aether?

He turned around, and opened the door. "Lumine!" He said.
He pulled me into a hug. "You were out for so long, I-I called you multiple times, but, you never answered."
Lumine: I'm so sorry Aether! I was really busy exploring all the kimono shops..

Aether smiles and said, "Did you buy some? I wanted to get one for Kokomi"

Lumine: Oh uhm, yes! Here, a fish kimono.

Aether looks at me. "I feel like that would be offensive, but nevermind."

I walk into my room and look on Instagram. I was scrolling for a while and I saw this photo that says, "Me and my Wanderer shopping for my wedding dress!  #wanderer #shopping

Goodness, she annoys me.

I fell asleep while I was scrolling. My head moved as my hand goes to my chest.

I wake up and I go change, I skip breakfast because I didn't feel like eating.

I get a text from Wanderer saying, "I got you a gift, check the door." I got up from the couch, and opened the door.

Lumine: A box? I wonder what's inside?

I open the box curiously

Lumine: HIII! AHH! A cockroach!

I run to the bathroom quickly and dumped the cockroach in the toilet, I flushed the toilet to make sure it doesn't escape.

I text Wanderer. I replied: "Hey! There was a cockroach in there!"

He replied, "Lololol XD!!! You must be so pissed off!!! But seriously, there's a smaller box in the cockroach box. Open it."

Lumine: I-I, what? Opens the smaller box

I found a small, black kitten who looks just exactly like Wanderer! 

^▪︎w▪︎^ The cat's expression

It was so adorable. I texted Wanderer back, "Aww! Ty so much, it's adorable!"

Meow~ The sound that the cat made. It made some sort of.. "Not in the mood but cute" sound.

"Wanderer, what the h_ll?! He's amazing... Thank you, again, Wanderer~"

He replied, "Don't worry about it. I just decided to get it for you."

I put the cat off of my lap, gently off the floor.
"What should I name him? Hmm... I should name him Scarameow!~ "I thought. I opened the door and left for work.

After work..

I got home and changed into some comfy clothes. I played with my cat, then picked it up. I opened the door to my room and played with it some more, we watched Instagram reels together! He fell asleep, I kissed him on the forehead and got some rest too.

Next day...

I wake up, the cat is still on my lap. I place him of my lap.
I go out my room and make my food, then ate on my couch.

"Meow?" The sound that my cat made. He was looking for me.

I head in my room and escort him to the living room.

Lumine: Are you hungry, kitty? Here, have some of my food.

I get a tiny portion and feed it to my cat. "Prrr.."  The satisfied sounds it made.

I get up and bring my cat to work.

On my way, I meet Wanderer with his fiance.

Fiance: Well, well, well! Isn't it the fiance thief, tell me, are you jealous of me and my teddy bear?~

Wanderer: Don't call me that, Miyu.

Miyu(Fiance): But I have to! Your mine, anyway!

Takahashi Miyu, a popular singer who's parents are friends with the shogun.

Lumine: Wait, are you Takahashi Miyu? The famous singer?

Miyu: Of course, I am. Why'd you ask that? Isn't it obvious, a pretty lady like me, the actual Takahashi Miyu.

Lumine:  Ah, nevermind. I'll just go away.

Miyu: Your not getting away this time!

Lumine: Ugh... I'm going to work! Leave me alone, Cruella de Vil.

Miyu: You also leave me alone, brat!

Wanderer: Covers her Miyu's mouth Hey! Shut up! Just ignore her.

She looks down, and notices my cat.

Miyu: And why does this pathetic thing look like my Wanderer?

Lumine: Sigh None of your business, this is my pet, so if I see you hurt him, I'll have to hurt you too.

I look at her with a frown, I hate that b_tch.

After work, I head home, again, to play with my pet.

Lumine: Your so adorable!! Hugs pet Now, let's play, shall we?

Meanwhile Wanderer

Wanderer: Can't believe she would defend the cat that I got for her. Does she really care about it that much? Hate to say this but, I'm glad.

Miyu walks in.

Miyu: Heeeeeeey~ Wandereeeer~ Let's take a pic!~ C'mon! Takes Wanderer's hand

Wanderer: Let go of me! Let me stay in my room, we'll take a picture later.

Miyu: Don't be like that, Wanderer! You're supposed to take a selfie with me!~ Grabs hand again

Wanderer: Oi! Let go of my hand, Miyu. Just.. I'll stay in my room. Get out, Miyu.

Miyu: Wanderer pleeeeeeaase!~ For me?~ Or else!

Wanderer: No. Get out, I can't stand your clingy acts!

Miyu: Y-You think I'm clingy?! Listen, Wanderer. I'm doing this because your my only true love! And the whole world needs to know about this...Once we get married, I'll have you all to myself~ Unless you would cheat on me, of course.

Wanderer: Sigh Get. Out.

Miyu: Please, my lovely-

Wanderer: GET. OUT. Pushes her out of the door

Back to Lumine :))

I spent hours playing with my cat. He's just so cute, and kind.

I wrap him in my blanket and we hed to sleep.

Lumine: Shivering H-Hey.. Would you mind sharing the blanket to me? The air-conditioning is too cold..

He lent the blanket to me softly.

Lumine: Aww.. Goodnight!

He starts to purr and falls asleep.

The next day

Lumine: I can't wait to spend quality time with you, kitty!

"Meow" He sounded excited.

The end of chapter 2.

Y'all ty so much for reading it I appreciate it.
I worked like literally hours to make this.

Pokraฤovat ve ฤtenรญ

Mohlo by se ti lรญbit

498K 14.5K 61
Silent, unforgiving and strikingly gorgeous, Rylan Parker is a cold-hearted businessman. An intimidating CEO, perfectly fitted in tailored suits and...
712K 43.6K 38
She was going to marry with her love but just right before getting married(very end moment)she had no other choice and had to marry his childhood acq...
2.8M 162K 50
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...