Crazy for You (Boogyu)

By booinsomnia

"You're always here to pick me up when I'm falling apart." ~ Seungkwan "I almost forgot how to smile, until I... More

#1 Little Brother
#2 Deal
#3 Friends
#5 Overtime
#6 Clumsy
#7 Group Project
#8 I Missed You
#9 FWB
#10 Hug
#11 Thank You
#12 Soju
#13 Amusement Park
#14 Whiskey
#15 Misunderstandings
#16 Confession
#17 Comfort
#18 Fun
#19 Second Chances
#20 Runaway
#21 Ice Cold
#22 Warmth
#23 Jeju pt.1
#24 Jeju pt.2
#25 Lie
#26 Truth
#27 Denial
#28 Answer
#29 Hoodie
#30 Shooting Stars
#31 Ready
#32 Engaged
#33 Happy
#34 Panic Attack
#35 Older Brother
#36 Breathe
#37 Deja Vu
#38 Darkness
#39 Private Paradise

#4 Movie

337 27 9
By booinsomnia

After a while Mingyu arrives at Seungkwan's place that Seungcheol had texted him the address to. Mingyu looks at Seungkwan, but he's still asleep. "Seungkwan, we're here." He gently wakes him.

Seungkwan looks up and it takes him a minute to realize where he is. "Oh, sorry. I didn't realize I had fallen asleep. Thank you for the ride Mingyu."

"Are you sure that you're, okay?" Mingyu can sense that it's not just him feeling sick. He's definitely upset about something.

"Yes, I am fine."

"Seungcheol Hyung asked me to make sure you eat something. He said you can't cook at all." Mingyu smiles and gets out of the car, walking over to the other side to let Seungkwan out. "Come on, I will cook you something."

"What? No, that's okay, really." Seungkwan gets out and flinches at how close Mingyu is to him when he stands up.

"Why? You don't think I can cook or something?" Mingyu pouts slightly.

"No, I just...you don't need to go through all this trouble because of Seungcheol." Seungkwan looks away and holds an awkward smile.

"Seungkwan, we're friends now, remember?" Mingyu grabs his hand and takes him into the apartment building. "Where is your apartment?"

"Uh...sixth floor, 678."

Mingyu smiles as they take the elevator up to the sixth floor. "What do you like to eat?"

"I'm not super picky. Cook whatever you'd like...But didn't you say you had to work tonight?"

"I did, but my plans were canceled. I'm all yours tonight." He smiles and exits the elevator, following Seungkwan to his door.

Seungkwan unlocks the door and lets Mingyu in first. They walk in and Mingyu looks around for a second. It was a small, normal apartment, pretty clean and neat. He walks into the kitchen where Seungkwan is and opens the fridge. To his surprise, there is just a bunch of drinks and some random fruits. "Uh...Seungkwan. Where is your food?"

Seungkwan looks in the fridge then back at Mingyu with a confused expression. "You're looking at it, and there is stuff in the freezer too."

Mingyu opens the freezer with high expectations, only to find a bunch of popsicles and ice. "What do you even eat?" Mingyu turns to look at Seungkwan.

"I mostly eat out. I can only really cook ramen and Vernon can't cook at all; he would burn down the apartment." Seungkwan opens one of his cabinets and uncovers an entire shelf of ramen.

Mingyu sighs and takes out three packs of ramen. "I guess this will do."

Seungkwan hands Mingyu a pot and cooking utensils. "Thanks, Mingyu."

"Why do you keep calling me Mingyu and acting all formal. We're friends, you can relax a little."

"You said that earlier too, when did we become friends?" Seungkwan looks at Mingyu with a side eye, while Mingyu starts blushing all of a sudden.

"You said we were friends now...last night. You don't remember what you did?" Mingyu feels his cheeks heat up just thinking about it again.

"I said that? What did I do?" Seungkwan tilts his head and looks at Mingyu trying to remember. "I remember you asking to speak...oh and you apologized. And then I-" Seungkwan covers his mouth as his eyes widen. "Oh my god...I'm so sorry." Seungkwan runs away into the living room in embarrassment.

"Seungkwan!" Mingyu yells his name and laughs. He walks into the living room, where Seungkwan is sitting on the couch, hiding his face behind a pillow. "You don't have to be embarrassed."

Seungkwan uncovers his face, and he looks horrified. "Of course, I do. I'm sorry I kissed you; I must've been out of my mind!"

Rude... "It's okay, I know you were drunk. You were even kissing Jun and you were all over Wonwoo too."

Seungkwan's face deadpans at Wonwoo's name, and he doesn't look embarrassed anymore. "I was all over Wonwoo?" Seungkwan looks up with a slightly irritated expression.

"Yeah...You were hugging him and calling him 'Wonu'." Mingyu starts laughing. "He carried you like a koala bear to bed, and he said you were all over him all night." Mingyu laughs trying to lighten the mood, but he made it worse.

Seungkwan laughs sarcastically and rolls his eyes. "I bet he was just laughing at how stupid I looked." He hits his head and closes his eyes out of frustration. "Stupid. Stupid. Seungkwan."

"Hey." Mingyu grabs Seungkwan's hand. "No need to hit yourself. Why are you so mad? Wonwoo didn't look like he cared."

"Of course, he didn't, he never does. I should've just roomed with Jun." Seungkwan shakes his head and massages his temples.

I don't understand, what is he upset about? Is he mad at Wonwoo or someone else? Mingyu hears the water boiling and runs over to cook the ramen.

He brings the cooked ramen over to Seungkwan, who looks even more upset than before. "Let's eat, I'm starving." Mingyu smiles and sits on the floor at the coffee table.

Seungkwan slides off the couch and grabs his bowl from Mingyu. "Thanks."

Mingyu laughs at the thank you. "It's just ramen, I didn't have to do much."

"Not for that. I mean yes thank you for that too. But I meant for not being mad that I kissed you, especially since you're straight." Seungkwan mumbles his words while slurping the noodles.

"Oh...yeah...it's okay. I understand if you have a crush on me."

Seungkwan almost spits his ramen at Mingyu. "Me? Have a crush on you?" He starts laughing hysterically. "You're not my type, Mingyu."

Mingyu frowns and rolls his eyes at Seungkwan. "You sure act like you have some great standards for someone who dated an old man like Jun."

Seungkwan throws a chopstick at Mingyu. "Why ruin the mood?"

Mingyu laughs and finishes his bowl. "Want to watch a movie?"

"Yeah, as long as it's not scary."

"Agreed."

Seungkwan hops back onto the couch and taps the cushion next to him for Mingyu to sit. "Hmm....I can't think of what to watch."

"I'll look." Mingyu grabs the remote and scrolls through Netflix for a while before he notices Seungkwan is dozing off. He really sleeps a lot. Or am I that boring?

Seungkwan's head falls forward and he jolts awake. "Find anything?"

"No. It's all boring or something I've seen...You can sleep if you're tired."

"It's not very nice to sleep when your friends are here." Seungkwan laughs and grabs the remote.

"I don't mind, you weren't feeling well anyways. So, I understand." Mingyu slides over to the end of the couch to make room for Seungkwan. "You can lay down." Mingyu sits criss-cross and makes more room for Seungkwan. But to his surprise, Seungkwan lays down and uses his lap as a pillow.

Seungkwan looks at the T.V and continues to scroll through movie options. "Hyung?"

Mingyu is still trying to process the fact that Seungkwan just laid down on him and now he's calling him Hyung for the first time. Why am I so flustered? "Yeah?"

"What do you do? I mean I know you're in a band with Jihoon and Joshua Hyung, and you were taking photos for Jun. But what is your dream?" Seungkwan rolls onto his back and looks up at Mingyu with wide eyes and pouty lips.

"Uhhh..I.." Why is he so cute looking at me like that...he looks so soft...his lips look so soft- "Well I graduated last year from film school. And I do photography now. I work with Jun often and his fashion line. But as far as dreams go, I don't really have any. I just do what I want for now."

"That's amazing! You're so talented! I saw one of your performances once too, I really love your voice when you sing." Seungkwan smiles up at Mingyu.

"Thank you..." God that smile...He awkwardly laughs. Seungkwan staring into his eyes like this is making him nervous as if he could read his thoughts or something. "What about you? What's your dream?"

Seungkwan's smile fades and he hesitate to answer.

"Jihoon said you're a lyricist, right? You major in songwriting and piano?"

"Yeah...I major in piano. I'm not that great at it though." He laughs, but the laugh sounds forced. "I don't have a dream. I'm not really good at anything, except working part time. I have 4 part time jobs." Seungkwan says it as if he's proud, but also in a sarcastic tone.

"What? You have 4 jobs?"

"Yeah, I work at Seungcheol's bar now, Jeonghan and Wonwoo's cafe, a music store and I work on campus too!"

"That's insane...Do you ever get a break?"

"Most of the time no. I took a few days off from my other two jobs for Hyung's birthday, that's why I'm free now."

"Why did you choose to major in piano and lyric writing if it's not your dream?"

"Songwriting wasn't my original major; it was my minor...I majored in...something else. I was bad at it, so I dropped out and switched my minor to my major. But it doesn't matter, I will probably drop out of piano too. My instructor is tired of how bad I play. I will just work instead."

I wonder what his major was? It seems like he really lost confidence in whatever it is. I wonder if something happened? "You are still so young; you will find your dream one day." Mingyu smiles and changes the subject.

Seungkwan watches as Mingyu rambles on and on about film, cameras, music, sports, anything. He liked listening to his voice and how fast he spoke, it made him forget everything that was bothering him.

~~

Hours passed of just them talking and laughing. They eventually watched a movie, a horror movie, despite both disliking the genre.

"Tell me, Kwan, why did we watch horror again?" Mingyu walks to the kitchen laughing, bringing their empty popcorn bowl to the sink.

"You're the one that clicked on it. I thought I was scared, but did you see your face?" Seungkwan holds his stomach from the laughter. "You looked terrified!"

"Yeah. Ha Ha. Very funny. Says the person that was hugging a pillow the entire time." Mingyu rolls his eyes at Seungkwan who is still laughing.

"That's the first time I've ever enjoyed a scary movie, I was more invested in your reactions than the plot." Seungkwan walks to the kitchen to make fun of Mingyu more. He stops when he sees that it is dark outside already. "I didn't realize how late it was. Why isn't Vernon back yet?"

Mingyu glances at the time and can't believe he's been here for so long. "They are staying another night."

"Oh yeah! I forgot." Seungkwan sits at the kitchen bar and stares out the window. "I'm sorry for taking up your whole day, I can't believe it's almost 1am now. Do you live far?"

"I'm glad you took up my whole day, it was fun. And yeah, I actually do live pretty far."

"Hmm...Well, you can stay the night here."

"What?" Mingyu turns to him like he said something crazy.

"What? It's late, so you can stay the night."

Stay the night? With you? Mingyu awkwardly laughs and a small grin appears on his face. "Okay, thanks. I'll crash on the couch?"

Seungkwan looks him up and down and tilts his head. "It's a little small for you, you can just sleep with me."

"Sleep with you??!"

"Relax, I won't kiss you again." Seungkwan laughs and walks towards his room. "Unless you want me to."

Mingyu can feel himself blushing and runs into the bathroom to calm down. He splashes cold water on his face and breathes slowly. Okay, calm down...stop acting weird.

He walks out of the bathroom, into Seungkwan's room, who is digging in his dresser.

"Here, these might fit you." He hands a pair of clothes to Mingyu with a smile.

"Thanks." He grabs the clothes and runs back into the bathroom to change. When he goes back into the bedroom, Seungkwan is already laying on the bed and laughing at him when he walks in. "What? Why are you laughing at me?"

"Nothing...You just look cute in pink...and the clothes are a little small for you."

Cute? He said it again, why does my heart pound every time he says that...? He walks to the other side of the bed and slowly slides under the blanket and freezes when he brushes up against Seungkwan's legs.

"Goodnight, Hyung." Seungkwan turns to face him and closes his eyes.

"Goodnight." He wants to turn away from Seungkwan, but he can't take his eyes off of him. He studies his features and wonders why everything is so enchanting to him.

"I can't sleep with you staring at me like that." Seungkwan opens his eyes and looks at Mingyu who is now turning red.

"I...I wasn't staring!"

Seungkwan scoots closer until their noses almost touch. "Yes, you were."

"No I wasn't!" He turns away and faces his back to Seungkwan before falling asleep.

~~

Mingyu slowly wakes up and groans at the sunlight shining on his face. He opens his eyes and sees Seungkwan, sleeping soundly while their noses touch. He feels a weight on his neck and realizes that Seungkwan has his arms wrapped around his neck. He nervously gulps and tries to move, but Seungkwan tightens his grip and pulls himself closer to Mingyu, their lips almost touching. He hears Seungkwan groan and his eyes shoot open, looking directly into his own.

Seungkwan blinks for a minute until he realizes he's holding Mingyu captive. He lets go and nearly falls off the bed. "Sorry!" He gets up and turns his back to Mingyu, to hide his awkward expression. "I hate being cold, so I always gravitate towards warm things." He runs into the bathroom out of embarrassment.

"Cute." Mingyu smiles and can't help but be disappointed that Seungkwan's lips didn't get to meet his. He shakes off his thoughts and gets up to head to the kitchen. "Ah...That's right...No food."

Seungkwan comes out of the bathroom and laughs at Mingyu's disappointed face, looking at the fridge. "Do you wanna go out with me?"

Mingyu gets flustered and turns around quickly. "Go out...with you?"

"Yeah, To eat?"

What are you thinking, Mingyu? "Uh...Yeah. That's a good idea."

"There's a good cafe nearby, get dressed and I'll wait for you outside." Seungkwan grabs his bag and leaves.

~~

"Hyung?"

"Yes?"

"Do you have a girlfriend?"

Mingyu looks at Seungkwan who is sipping his coffee and staring at his phone. "No...Do you have a boyfriend?"

Seungkwan laughs and looks up. "Nope. Do you like anyone?"

"No. What's with all the questions?" Mingyu raises his eyebrow at Seungkwan who is smiling.

"Nothing, I was just curious. I assumed someone like you would be in a relationship."

"Why? Because I'm dripping with sexiness, and I have a player vibe?"

"Wow, someone has confidence. I meant because you seem like a really genuine person who cares a lot about others, and you aren't a terrible conversation."

"Oh...thanks...I think? I'm not too interested in dating; I haven't really found the right person yet."

"I'm sure you'll find her, just keep looking."

"Yeah...one day I'll find them."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 302 22
- Jeonghan and Joshua are friends at first, but the attraction between the two boys is strong, much too strong. So much so that every night they secr...
95.3K 1.8K 28
❝how would you react to seeing your brother again?❞ first book i wrote, definitely the ugliest one. ㅡ completed ©sofilalaa · 2017 Highest ranks: #365...
455K 13.6K 68
People say that I'm a girl filled with sarcasm and coldness. I can't blame myself for being like that. I'm not like that before, there was something...
22K 865 11
where SOONHOON are not hiding their relationship but no one takes them seriously 😉 It's a short soonhoon fluffy fanfic with smut. please read at you...