𝑴𝒖𝒔𝒊𝒄 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒚 𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔...

Por Emz2116

"𝕀 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕝𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕒𝕟 𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕚𝕖𝕣, 𝕪𝕖𝕥 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕟𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕝𝕚𝕗𝕖 𝕟𝕠𝕨. ℍ𝕖𝕣𝕠... Más

𝐸𝑥𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑛𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛...
𝔸/𝕟!
𝑃𝑅𝑂𝐿𝑂𝐺𝑈𝐸
𝙼𝚒𝚍𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚢𝚊'𝚜 𝙷𝚎𝚛𝚘 𝙰𝚗𝚢𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚜 𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔
𝕆𝕟𝕖...
𝕋𝕨𝕠...
𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖...
𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣...
𝕀𝕄 𝕊𝕆 𝕊𝕆ℝℝ𝕐😭
𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖...
𝕊𝕚𝕩...
𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟...
𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥...
ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖...
𝕋𝕖𝕟...
𝔼𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟...
𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕧𝕖...
𝔸ℕ... (𝙽𝚘𝚝 𝚊 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛)
𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟
𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟...
𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟...
𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟...
𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟...
Erm... (not a chapter)
ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟...
𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪...
𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 - 𝕆𝕟𝕖...

𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟..⁣

91 2 2
Por Emz2116

(𝙸𝚖 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚊 𝚋𝚒𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝 😋)

Finally, today is the day of the sports festival. I did a bit of research before this and it seems pretty fun. I wasn't nervous, but Luvi sure was. We quickly got ready and left with some travel breakfast. We went inside a sort of breakroom and it seems like Mina was kind of upset. "Aw man! I was totally hoping I could wear my costume!"

"I guess it's to keep things fair. Weapons and nursing kits in their costumes so.. y'know." I replied. Luvi only squeaked. "A different colored headband?" Shoji asked, noticing the dark blue cloth. "Luvi wanted to match with the uniforms so he could prove he's part of U.A. too." I told him.

"Luvi's too cute for his own good!" Mina said. Luvi got a little irritated with the word 'cute'. "S-she means it as a compliment, Luvi!" I tried to comfort him.

"Everyone! Get your game faces on! We're entering the arena soon!" Iida said while opening the door. I zoned out, trying to finish eating my breakfast and Luvi was doing the same. I heard some people talking, but I chose not to pay attention.

Iida ordered us to walk in a group to the field, to which we did. Me and Luvi proudly walked together, looking for our friends. So far, we couldnt see them, so I just decided to let it go and I'll probably find them by chance. "Now, the introductory speech!" Ms. Midnight said in her revealing hero costume. I heard a couple of gasps from the audience which made me a bit weirded out. Most of the students had the same sort of reaction as me. Although Mineta had his thumbs up while blushing. Scum.

"Silence, everyone! And for the student pledge, we have (Y/n) (L/n) and Katsuki Bakugo! I stiffened up at my name being called and I hastily walked foward behind Bakugo. I guess we did finish first and second so that's probably why we were chosen to do this...

Bakugo was the first to step up to the mic. "I just wanna say... I'm gonna win." I stared in absolute horror at what he just said. Everyone was booing and I had to make our class at least a little bit more presentable. I punched him in the head, to which he had no reaction, but he still rubbed the part of his head. "You idiot!"

I went up to the mic. "I am so very sorry about him. Luvi! Go!" Luvi went up to Bakugo and pulled his ear. "Ow! Hey! You bas-"

"ነዘሁፕ ጎፕ"

"Anyway! I hope that we all have a good festival today and everyone does their best! Give it your all to acheive your goals! And don't forget you are an amazing person, regardless of your talent and quirk. The fact that you want to be a hero says it all!"

I stepped down, dragging Bakugo by the back of his shirt while Luvi is still pulling at his ear. "Whew.. at least you made the situation better... thanks, (Y/n).." Kirishima said. "No problem!" I said. "I sometimes forget how scary you can get..." Jiro mumbled.

"Without further ado, it's time to get started! This is where you begin feeling the pain! The first fateful game of the festival! What could it be?!" There was a holographic screen that was like a slot machine. I saw the screen read 'Obsticle Race'. "All 11 classes will participate in this treacherous contest. The track is four kilometers around the outside of the stadium. I don't wanna restrain anyone, at least in this game. As long as you don't leave the course, you're free to do whatever your heart desires!"

Before we left the field, I looked around one more time and I saw a huge sign. 'Kick some ass, (Y/n)!' was what I read. I then knew I saw the four idiots holding the sugn. I waved at them and they waved the sign in return. "Heh.. I guess I found the idiots.." I mumbled. "Hm? what are you talking about?" Uraraka asked, picking up my voice. I pointed to the huge sign and she sweatdropped at the sign's words. "Well.. at least they're supportive..!"

There were a ton of people at the start, so I decided to wait until a lot of people start. I made the right call because Todoroki froze everyone in their places. I summoned an electric gitar and started playing. I didn't want to sing just yet...

I flew above others, while Luvi wanted to try and do this on his own. He was gonna squeak when he needed assistance. So, I tried my best to follow him. Surprisingly, he's moving pretty fast. I then saw a robot out of the corner of my eye, charging at Luvi. I swooped down to grab him.

The robots were being frozen by Todoroki, making this a lot easier. Luvi wanted to take out a robot for fun, so we decided to show off a bit. I did the same tactic from the enterance exam; summoning a tambourine, and playing a tune. "GO!" I yelled as Livi was thrown by me, running on the disks and went into one of the robot's exposed wires. He jumped down while I shook the tambourine so it makes a musical net. He fell down on the net and jumped to my shoulder. "3, 2, 1!" I said as the robit exploded, but this time, most people who were running behind me were blasted back.

"Kekekekeke" I laughed as we ran. "WOAH! THAT STARTED OFF WITH A HUGE BANG! ALL BECAUSE OF ONE LITTLE CHINCHILLA!" I heard Mr. Present Mic yell while also hearing distant cheers. We ended up leaving a few students stunned.

As me and Luvi started running, we came across a pit with very limited surfaces. I guess they want us to climb those ropes. Luvi looked exited for this one, so I put him down and let him at it. He was moving pretty fast. I just waited 'till he made it to the second part and I went along with him, walking on the rope. I didnt want to use my quirk for this one, since I want to save my energy. "How is she able to walk on it like that?!" I heard Kaminari say.

After a while, Luvi decided to just run it. He started running, which I wasn't to worried about either. I ran too. I fell off the rope, but I caught myself and just swung myself back up. I was told by Luvi to not make it to first place. I trusted his judgement and just went along with hus little games.

That second round was more fun than challenging. Once we made it out of there, I saw about 10 people in front of me. I wanted to make it a bit less people. Apparently, the grounds are covered in mines. So I took an aux chord and shot it in the ground. I felt the mines in different places. I told Luvi to stick with me for this round, to which he complied. I closed my eyes, visioning the places the mines were at and ran with my eyes closed.

As I was running, however, there was a random student in my area. "They said nothing about hurting other contestants!" he yelled out. Too bad he was an idiot. His heartbeats were a bit loud due to him being tired of the obsticles. I dodged and he ended up falling into a mine because I heard an explosion behind me. "ᴘʀᴏ's ᴏғ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴍᴜsɪᴄɪᴀɴ" I whispered.

Then out of nowhere, a huge explosion was heard from behind me. I look over in shock to see what caused the explosion and it was to me and Luvi's surprise, Izuku Midoriya!

I had to do the aux chord method again. No biggie though. I was pretty close and once I finally finished the minefield obsticle, I used my guitar again to boost me to the goal. I could tell we made it to the next round, so me and Luvi just rested on a music net.

It turns out me and Luvi got 5th place which wasn't too bad. Once everyone- well 42 people got to the goal, Ms. Midnight spoke again. "Let's see what we have in store for you next!" it read 'Cavalry Battle'.. Oh.

"Allow me to explain! The participants will form teams of 2-4 people as they see fit. In theory, it's basically the same as a regular playground game, but there is one difference. Each player has been assigned a point value based on the results from the obsticle course. Now, the point assignments go up by increments of five, starting from the bottom. For example, 42nd place is worth 5 points, and 41st is ten. And the point value assigned to the first place contestant is.. TEN MILLION!" Well damn.. I don't think I was going to go with Midoriya's team either way..

So im worth 190 points, which is still pretty high. "First years! These are the rules that you will abide by. The game itself will last 15 minutes. Individual point values will be added together to reach your team goal. Everyone will know how much your worth, thanks to your headbands. Steal as many headbands as you can to raise your team's score. Stolen headbands must be worn from the neck up, so the more you steal, the harder it'll be to mange them. And another thing! Even if your headband gets stolen or your team falls down, you can keep playing until time us up. Make a team fall on purpose and I'll slap you with a red card. You'll be disqualified!" I heard Bakugo click his tongue in annoyance.

"Now, youve got 15 minutes to build your teams! I reccomend you get started."

I already know who I wanted to join with. "Hey! We should team up!" I told them. "Huh? Why should we?" "Well.. 1, I know your quirk and you know mine. 2, I'd be easier than you picking someone at random. And 3, we communicate real well!" I told them.

"Hmmm.. alright fine.."

"Yay! thanks.. Shinso!" I said with full confidence. "I'll tell you a bit more about my quirk. I actually have been training a lot more and I think my new move will come in handy!" I continued. He raised his eyebrows in curiosity and I spilled.

"...Although afterwards, I'll most likely not be able to uae my singing abilities for about 10 minutes..." I finished. He nodded in acknowledgement and went to go find other teams. Turns out he ended up inviting Ojiro and another boy. But they were most likely brainwashed. Welp.. at least they get a free pass to the next round when we win...

"Hey, wait.. I have another idea. As a bit of a precaution." I told him. "Luvi!" And on cue, he popped out of nowhere. Shinso was kinda taken aback by the sudden apperance. "You probably didn't know this, but he was actually with me at the cafe. But he was sleeping in my bag.. He's quite stealthy.. if he hides in the collar of your uniform, people who try and steal from behind can get ambushed by Luvi! He's also real soft so there's no need to worry about getting uncomfortable."

"I guess you are a good partner for this.." he smirked. "Kihihi! Of course I am!" I said doing a proud pose. Luvi stood on my head and did the same pose. Shinso laughed at that. We took our positions and Shinso told the other two people to hold him up, since I need to use my two hands. He's technically sitting on my shoulders while the other 2 prop him up. Our points in total were 480. All we need to do now is wait for the countdown.

"3, 2, 1! Begin!" As Ms. Midnight said that, almost all of the teams went after Midoriya. Yikes. Thank goodness Luvi advised me to stay back. Shinso wanted to stay in place for a bit...

Not long after, the guy who was yelling the other day and his team were going after us. Shinso then said a simple sentence. "So.. I guess class 1-B is as idiodic as everyone else..." That pissed of the team and they all yelled curses and insults. But then they stopped. Ah. He brainwashed them. "Hand over all of your headbands.." They did as they were told..

"Woah! So cool!" I exclaimed. Shinso was a bit shocked at what I said, but we continued our little playing. Then a team popped up behind us. "TAKE THIS!" A student said while trying to reach for the headbands. Then, Luvi popped out of his collar and waved. He then bit the girl and crawled to her arm. After that, he ran to her head and ran all over her. It tangled her hair and it left her blind for a minute. He also managed to take a headband. He gave it to Shinso. "Thanks.." he said. Luvi only nuzzled his neck in return. We sat back, occasionally hitting other teams that tried to get near.

"Five minutes left!" Present Mic said. Shinso knocked my head lightly. "RIGHT!" I said. We ran towards Midoriya where most people are.

Flashback...

"You can manipulate people's movements?" Shinso asked. "Not really manipulate.. but I can control anyone who is on the floor if I aim it there. Once I play a specific song, it'll make anyone in the area dance to it. Others will be confused, thinking they're moving off the stage but in reality, they are basically moving in place. The pattern of the dance is move right, left, back, and up. Once yo do that, you turn your whole body to the right." I said to him, while lazily dancing to it to give him an example. "Right."

"Although, once I do it, I won't be able to use my singing for 10 minutes and the song is 4 and a half minutes total. As soon as I do the song, our team will end up dancing to it as well. Everyone except me and people who are being carried. All I need is my hands to be free," I explained a bit more. "So we can start when Mr. Present Mic calls in the 5 minute mark."

"Sounds good," Shinso said.

"Question though.." he said. "Hm? What is it?" I said. "Why.. that song? I mean, it's so random.." he questioned. "Oh! It's because when I was... travelling, this song would play at parties and most people stop whatever they're doing to dance to this song! Even people who lock themselves in their homes walk out to only dance to this song!" I explained. "Is it really that good?" he sweatdropped. "It is quite catchy!" I beamed. He only shrugged.

Flashback end...

As we ran towards the others, I saw Iida run at the speed of light. I was shocked. I looked at his gears and they looked stalled. "SORRY EVERYONE! BUT VICTORY GOES TO US!" I yelled, grabbing the surrounding people's attention. I summoned a violin and started prepping.

𝙽𝚘𝚠 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐: 𝙿𝚊𝚢𝚊𝚜𝚘 𝚍𝚎 𝚁𝚘𝚍𝚎𝚘!

Everyone who was running had stopped. They all struggled to move their feet. Wh-what the hell?! Why are my feet stopping?!" Sero said. Now, everyone on the ground had their hand raised, and one foot stomping, as well as our teammates. Then, the violin started playing a lot more.

Everyone's movements were all the same. Moving to the right, left back and up. "This'll keep them confused for a bit. Some people will end up catching on the movements. All we have to do is move our feet farther on certain steps to keep moving towards targets." I told Shinso. He only nodded.

"What is this? Why is everyone dancing like they're in a party!?" Mr. Present Mic said. We ended up moving towards Midoriya's group until Shinso had a change of mind. "Go after that peppermint haired boy instead." he whispered. I complied and we shuffled to them.

Todoroki was still confused so we took that as an opportunity to get the headband. As Shinso reached, he was being blocked by Todoroki with his arm. Jeez.. how annoying can this get? I nodded my head twice and Shinso got the signal. He kept trying to get to his head, but Todoroki kept blocking.

Once we almost got the headband, my song finished. I was still trying to drag out the song by even a millisecond, but I couldn't any longer. "Sorry..." I said as loud as I could. Shinso was still upset, but not angry.

We blasted ourselves backwards with the violin and thankfully we did because Yaoyorozu made a huge shield that could have knocked Shinso down. We stood back and just waited

"TIMES UP!" was All, that I heard now. I ended up seeing Bakugo face plant on the floor, which made me laugh. Although it sounded more like a scoff. "Now! Let's take a look at who our top four teams are! In fourth place, we have.. Team Midoriya!" I then saw from the corner of my eye Midoriya crying so hard, he made dents in the floor. Yikes...

"Third place.. is Team Bakugo!" Huh? Wait I thought we got more than Midoriya regardless.. there's no way we have more than Bakugo! I look over at Shinso in confusion and he did the same with me.

"Second place is.. WHAT?! TEAM TODOROKI?! HOW?" Everyone was shocked. Who stole the ten million points?! "AND FOR OUT FIRST PLACE IS... TEAM... SHINSO?!" Everyone's eyes popped out of their skull. Including ours. "H-how?! We didn't grab the headband!" I said in disbelief. "Wait...." I look at Shinso.

"Did you do it...?" I asked. He was gonna respond, but I continued talking. "Luvi...?" And perfectly on cue, he jumped out of Shinso's collar with the Ten million point headband. My eyes began to water. "AWE LUVI YOU ABSOLUTE ANGEL!" I grabbed him, smothering him in love. "Agh! You are the best!" Shinso awkwardly pet him as well. "Th-thank you, Luvi.." he said. Luvi was in fact, a god. I looked behind us and I saw the two brainwashed boys looking confused as ever.

"FUCK YEA (Y/N)!" I heard a familiar voice yell. "Heh.. thanks Leorio.." I said to myself. I saw Todoroki from the corner of my eye. He didn't look pleased and was narrowing his eyes. I waved at him, not really knowing why he narrowed his eyes. He was probably looking at some writing. I walked over to him.

"You did amazing, Todoroki! You really are so cool!" I said with my scratchy voice. He looked a bit cold, but I could tell that he didn't mean it. "Is your throat ok?" He asked quite scarily. "Ah! Yea! It's fine! I just need to get some honey and I'll be fine," I told him. Ms. Midnight had told us that we were given a break to do whatever we want.

"Uhm.. would you mind if I can go with you to lunch? I feel like there's something you want to say.." I told him. "Yes. That would be nice.. but I need to do something first. Meet me at the lunchroom. I won't take long." he said. I went to the lunchroom and drank a bit of honey.

I saw a small group run into the room. Actually, they were running after me-

"(Y/N)!" A smaller figure screamed, running towards me. He engulfed me in a hug that could kill me if he squeezed any harder. "I.. can't breathe.. Gon!" I said, struggling. He finally stopped and sat next to me. "It's been so long since we've seen each other in person!" He exclaimed. "I knew you were gonna beat some ass!" Leorio said. "You did well! I'm proud!" Kurapika said. I looked over at Killua, who was hiding his face.

"You.. did.. okay.. I guess.." he said. I then had him in a headlock. "Aw! Well aren't you being nice today?!" I said. He was desperately trying to escape from my arms and I let go eventually.

We kept talking for a while until Kurapika talked. "Well, I think you should get some rest for now. You DO have other tests you need to do." He said, patting my head. "Thanks, MOM!" I said, making him smile like always. "Actually, I'm supposed to be talking to someone by now, so shoo!" I said. "Wow! Telling your first actual friends to shoo! How rude!" Killua said jokingly. "Oh, shut it!"

"Plus, there's no way anyone would wanna talk to youu~" he said. "Well.. too bad! Cuz it's true!" I said. "Well.. we'll leave you and your imaginary friend alone!"

"I swear to Luvi that I will-" I said with a tick mark on my forehead, ready to punch the shit out of him. "W-WELL THEN! We should probably leave you alone!" Leorio panicked. "M-mhm! Like you said! Someone will be waiting!" Gon said.

"BYE, (Y/N)!" The group said, minus Killua who was being dragged by Gon. As they were all walking, Gon bumped into someone. "Oops! I'm sorry!" Gon said. "It's no problem.." a familiar face said.

"Oh! Hey Todoroki!" I foolishly said. "Woahhh! You weren't lying! Someone actually wanted to see you! And he's quite the looker, huh? I see~" Killua said while still being on the floor.

My face turned a bit red. "Killua... ጎ'ረረ ጠልጕቿ ነሁዪቿ ሃዐሁ ነረቿቿየ ሠጎፕዘ ዐክቿ ቿሃቿ ዐየቿክ ፕዐክጎኗዘፕ.." I warned him. "Jeez! Alright! I'll leave you two lovebirds be-"

Before ge could say any more, Kurapika chopped his neck, resulting in him passing out. "I'm sorry about him, sir.." he said to Todoroki. He could only awkwardly nod. "Sorry to you too, (Y/n).." Leorio said sweatdropping. "Meh.. at least he ended up getting what he deserved." I replied while shrugging. Then, the three walked out, carrying Killua.

"I'm sorry about him.. he's a bit of a handfull..." I told him in embarassment. "It's alright." He dully replied.

"W-well.. is there a specific reason why you agreed to sit with me?" I asked a bit nervous. "Who are you?" was all he said. Quite bluntly as well. "H-huh? (Y/n) (L-"

"I know that. But.. something is telling me you're hiding something from everyone." he said. "W-what are you talking about??" I think I know where he's headed.

"I have a couple of reasons that lead me to this question. 1, When you were talking with your friends, you didn't know what the sports festival was, but instead a bigger, yet not-heard-of tournament instead. How?
2, While talking about that, you also said that you didn't want to pay for the electricity bill. Why would you have to do that. Even if you didn't live with your parents like you said you did, there would still be a gaurdian in your life. But why do you have to pay for them?"

Oh boy... I feel like theres more... And I was right.. there was more..

"3, Even if you do pay for the electricity and everything, how do you even have the money for it? Bills aren't cheap and the fact that you can pay for them is a bit odd.
4, Why do you know older people? I mean.. the white haired boy and the green haired boy look to be your age, but the black and blonde haired people look to be in their 20s or 30s. It's a bit weird that you are friends with them." he continued.. Well damn! Why is he so perceptive?!

"And finally, 5," he went on. WHAT THE FUCK?! THERE'S MORE?! "you had told your friends that you didn't 'travel a lot'. Instead, you said you were 'looking for something'. What did you mean by that?" he finished. My head was already overheating from these words coming out of that boy's mouth.

"Oook! Well first off.. that was a lot...!" I said. "Sorry.. I guess I asked too many questions." He apologized. "There's no need for apologizing!" I reassured him. "If I tell you everything, can you promise to never say a word about this..? I think I can trust you enough.. but I want to make sure that not a single word leaves this conversation.." I told him. He stiffened a bit, but agreed.

TODOROKI'S POV...

"Ok..! I'll trust you. I will answer your questions in order. But first, I'm going to explain a bit more." (Y/n) told me. For some reason, I'm a bit nervous..

"Do you know about.. Hunters?" she asked me. Hunters? What is she talking about? What does this have to do with anything? "Like.. animal hunters?" I asked her. She only sighed. "Why am I not surprised.." she said. "No.. not those hunters..". She pulled out her phone, which to be honest, I didn't even know she had and showed me a picture. It was a.. card?

"What are you showing me?" I asked her, hoping to figure this out. "It's a Hunter's licence. Have you ever seen these?" Actually.. now that she's mentioning this, it actually does look a bit familiar. Then, it clicked. I saw one of those at an auction on T.V. Although I didn't really care then and changed the channel before they listed the starting bid.

"I saw one of these on T.V. once. It was on an auctioning channel." I told her. "Good! I owned one of these.. These Hunter's licences are almost impossible to possess and in order to gain one of these, you need to pass a test that has a lower acceptance rate than U.A." she explained. Lower than U.A?! It's almost impossible to get in here. How hard is this test?!

"Not only that, but people that enter the exam die more than pass. It's a very deadly exam.." W-what?? They are more likely to.. die? Why would anyone take this test? No wait.. why would (Y/n) take this test..?

"Actually.. quirks aren't allowed in the exam at all. You try and use your quirk and your automatically disqualified and will have to take the test again. But the tests are only held once a year, so you can't just wait a couple of weeks to do this."

"Why would people risk their lives for a card?!" I asked her. "It's not just a card.. this itty bitty licence can do a lot more." (Y/n) said, pointing to the card once again.

"This licence can give you access to almost anywhere in the world free of charge. If you show this thing to expensive hotels, they'll treat you as a five star guest."

"But in a darker sense, you can kill another person and get away with the crime as long as there is an actual reason you killed them. If minors pass the test, then they can bypass many age-restricting laws.." Are the heroes aware of this?! Did they approve this?

"Or.. you can just do what I did. Sell the thing." (Y/n) said, shrugging. Sell? Even with the amount of privlage she could have, she just wants to sell it all away..?

"Now take a look at my bank account.." she said, showing me the amount she has. My eyes went wide. I've never seen this many commas when it comes to money ever."

"Now.. do you get why so many people risk their lives to pass?" she asked me. I only nodded my head. It's quite obvious that if you pass this test, you are set for life.

"The reason no one is doing anything about this is because only those who hear about Hunters keep it to themselves, gatekeeping the information. The reason it's still allowed to continue is because of population control. Around 300 people join a year and almost all of those people fail, while more than half of those remaining people die. Around 6 people pass a year. So probably around 50 of these people die. And that's probably on a good day." (Y/n) explained a bit more. Holy crap..

"Now! Onto your questions!" she exclaimed. "The reason I was too focused on Heaven's Arena matches, rather than sports festival matches was because most hunters actually fight there. Plus.. I just kinda live under a rock and genuinely didn't know about the sport's festival.." she admitted. I guess I overlooked that one.

"For your 2nd question, I bought the house, but Kurapika's name is under the house. Kurapika is the blonde person you saw earlier. So technically, it's his house, but I bought everything. And me not living with my parents is true. I left them a long time ago. I'd rather not talk about that.." Must be an uncomfortable situation..

"Question number 3 is pretty obvious, right?" she asked me. I nodded my head. I guess she payed for everything with her Hunter's licence..

"For your 4th question, I met the other 4 idiots at the Hunter exam as well. We became pretty good allies the whole time. We still keep in touch with each other when we are seperated. They are like my actual family.." she said before snorting. "Also.. none of them are in their 30s! If you are thinking about Leorio, then he's actually pfft- in his early 20s-" I stood there shocked. "Really?!" "Pfft! Yes! He gets that all the time, so you're good."

"Now for your final question.. The 'travelling' was me using my licence, but ever since I got that thing, I never really thought I earned it. I mean, it was all the 4 idiots that helped me through it all, so I moved around a lot trying to find something I can accomplish on my own. That's what that 'something' was." she finished. I guess it all makes sense now..

"Now that you got all of that, do you realize what will happen if others find out about this?" (Y/n) asked me. I only nodded my head. "Great! Keep this seceret to your grave!" she said smiling. "Is it really that deep?" I asked her. "Pfft- Yea!" she beamed.

After asking a bit more smaller questions, we ate with her chinchilla and did our own thing when we were done. I honestly think that a ton of my doubt about her has been lifted..

Y/N'S POV...

After me and Todoroki went our separate ways, I decided to walk around the food stands for a bit. As I was walking however, I bumped into someone.

This person was wearing a cap and baggy clothing, so I couldn't see their face "I'm sorry!" I said. The person only relplied with a grunt and walked away. I was going to go on with my day, but I accidentally kicked sonething. I looked on the floor and found a metal box. The person had probably dropped it. I went to chase after the person, but it was useless. I decided to keep it and wait to see if the person will find me and ask for it.

Afterwards, we were told to go back to the field for the rest of the activities, but for some reason, I was stopped by two of my classmates. It was Kaminari and Mineta.

"Hey, (Y/n)! We were looking for you!" Kaminari said with a pink face. "Hm? What is it?" I asked, tilting my head. "Well, we came to find you after realizing you girls didn't hear about what was going to happen," Mineta had said.

"Mr. Aizawa had instructed the girls that they needed to wear those cheerleading uniforms." he continued while pointing at some random cheerleaders. "Hm? Really? I mean.. why would he want that? If he did, what's the point in hiring cheerleaders?" I asked with genuine confusion on my face.

"U-uhm.. I really don't know.. but it is part of your grade so.." Kaminari said while walking away with Mineta. "What do you think, Luvi?" I asked. His fur spiked up in response to that. "W-well.. ok then.. let's just hope that the girls caught on as well.."

Afterwards, we were called to get into our waiting rooms to get ready. The rooms were seperated by gender this time, but for some reason, I was the only girl in there. 'There's no way they tricked them..'

After stretching and calming myself down a bit, I was called to walk to the field once again. As I walked on however, I noticed something from the corner of my eye.

6 familiar girls were in the cheerleading uniforms..

"H-huh... I guess they fell for it.." I said. "W-what?! Where's your uniform?!" Mineta yelled out to me. "Are you serious?! I wasn't gonna be caught dead wearing that.. I'd rather fail.. Plus, I went off of Luvi's instinct." I said. "That damn rat! And to think I was looking forward to her the most.." I heard Kaminari mumble.

The girls were screaming in embarassment. I honestly feel bad for them.. "𝔏𝔲𝔳𝔦... 𝔇𝔢𝔞𝔩 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔪.." I said. Luvi was livid at the sight and he went and attacked the two perverts. Jiro looked the most uncomfortable with the outfit, so I walked to her and summoned an acoustic guitar.

𝙽𝚘𝚠 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐: 𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚎𝚝 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍...
"𝚂𝚘 𝚕𝚎𝚝'𝚜 𝚠𝚊𝚕𝚔 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚕𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚎𝚝 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍.."

The music notes then morphed into a blanket and I used it to cover her back. "There.. use thɪs.." I said with a bit of a cracked throat. "Thank you.." she said with a red face. I gave her a thumbs up and we all gathered in a group to see what we were doing next.

We are now doing... a fighting tournament. Ms. Midnight showed us the bracket for our opponents. I was up against... Ashido. We looked at each other. We had a friendly staredown since then. It seems like it got too intense because Jiro tapped my shoulder. "Hey.. uhm are you ok? You look like your ready to kill her.." she said. "Pfft! I'm fine! Just a friendly staredown!" I reassured her. "Friendly..?"

After a bit, I kind of just played with Luvi for a bit and it turns out Ojiro and that other guy from our cavalry team dropped out and was replaced with 2 other people.

I looked to see who was fighting first and it was.. Midoriya vs. Shinso..? Oh boy.. This is gonna be interesting! We all went to our seating areas to watch the fights. This festival is almost over and all thats left now is this...

(IM SORRY.. THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE POSTED YESTERDAY BUT HALF OF MY WRITING WAS DELETED AND I COULDNT RECOVER IT😭)

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

356 18 6
{ 𝖓 . } 𝗍һᥱ ᥲᥴ𝗍 ᥆𝖿 ᥣ᥆᥎іᥒg ᥆ᥒᥱ 𝗍һᥲ𝗍 ᥣ᥆᥎ᥱs ᥡ᥆ᥙ ; ᥲ ᥣ᥆᥎ᥱ rᥱ𝗍ᥙrᥒᥱძ іᥒ 𝖿ᥙᥣᥣ .. ‧₊˚- ̗̀ .ᐟ.ᐟ ‧₊˚- ̗̀ .ᐟ.ᐟ ‧₊˚...
48.5K 1.5K 18
𝚂𝚊𝚒𝚔𝚒 𝙺𝚞𝚜𝚞𝚘, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚑𝚒𝚖 𝚏𝚎𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝙼𝙷𝙰. 𝚂𝚊𝚔𝚒 𝙺𝚊𝚗𝚊; 𝚊 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚒𝚍, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚟𝚎𝚍 𝚙𝚜𝚢𝚌𝚑𝚒...
356K 9.9K 52
𝐁𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨𝐮 𝐱 𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐁𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐧𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝗘𝗱𝗶𝘁: 𝗣𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀�...
904K 26.1K 65
𝐀 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐩 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧...