Relatable Quotes

By Pamsterz

I'm here to inspire and share some of the quotes that can make you relate in life, love and friendship. :) En... More

Being Tough
Truth
Friendship
Honesty
HeartBroken Song Lyrics
It Hurts
Moving On
Life Facts
That Awkward Moment
Student Problems
LoveStruck Song Lyrics
Dreams & Wishes
Movie Quotes
Fix A Heart
Mistakes & Regrets Song Lyrics
Powerful Quotes
Forgotten Quotes
Life Facts 2
Heartbroken
Author Note
Missing You
Thoughts
Perfect Sayings
Feelings
Love

Being in Love

966 31 1
By Pamsterz

"Good relationships don't just happen. They take time, patience, and two people who truly want to be together."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"True feelings of happiness come from the little things in life that has the greatest impact inside our hearts."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I don't want someone who thinks I'm perfect, I want someone who knows I'm not but loves me anyway."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I don't want someone who thinks I'm perfect, I want someone who knows I'm not but loves me anyway."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"When you really love someone, even if there are a million reasons to leave, you still look for that one reason to stay."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see and imperfect person perfectly."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't mess with someone's feelings if you're unsure of your own."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"When you truly care for someone, their mistakes never change your feelings because it's the mind that gets angry but the heart still cares."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I might not text you first, but that doesn't mean i'm not dying to talk to you."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I always think of you before I fall asleep, the words you said, the things we laughed about, the silent moments we shared."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"First dates are awkward, first kisses are heavenly, first love is irreplaceable, and first heartbreaks are unforgettable."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I cannot lose you, because if I ever did I'd have lost my best friend, my soul mate, my smile, my laugh, my everything."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
" 'Love' is when you know that worst side of someone and still love the person with everything you have in your heart."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Sometimes, the more you hide your feelings for someone, the more you fall for them."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"There comes a point where you just love someone, not because they're good or bad. You just love them the way they are."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Sometimes, when the phone rings and its from you... I still get butterflies."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see and imperfect person perfectly."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 98 14
In which The Bad Boy falls for the cute new girl JHope ff Started: (8/01/21) Ended: (11/01/21)
36.9K 790 20
Motivational words from a lonely friend. SLOW UPDATES
7.1K 559 200
A Bible verse for everyday for a reminder and inspiration.
42.2K 542 12
follow y/n as he tries to live a peaceful life in a world full of heroes and villains.