Fell First & Fell Harder~{Sai...

By ImDeluluAndi

L/n Y/n moves to Pk Academy. (ALSO ITS FEM Y/N) Shes quite a beauty and talented in her old school but besid... More

1โ™ก
2โ™ก
3โ™ก
4โ™ก
5โ™ก
6โ™ก
7โ™ก
8โ™ก
9โ™ก
10โ™ก
11โ™ก
12โ™ก
13โ™ก
14โ™ก
15โ™ก
17โ™ก
18โ™ก
19โ™ก
20โ™ก
21โ™ก
22โ™ก
23โ™ก
24โ™ก
25โ™ก
26โ™ก
27โ™ก
28โ™ก
29โ™ก
30โ™ก
31โ™ก
32โ™ก
33โ™ก
34โ™ก
35โ™ก
36โ™ก
37โ™ก
38โ™ก
39โ™ก
40โ™ก
41โ™ก
42โ™ก
43โ™ก
44โ™ก
45โ™ก
46โ™ก
47โ™ก
48โ™ก
Bonus Part: Kusuo and Y/n

16โ™ก

2.7K 85 75
By ImDeluluAndi

《《 Babysitting 》》

1317 words 

Kusuo had already took care of Yuuta by himself before but It's way different now since Y/n is there as well. Plus the dream that he won't ever talk about happened so It's more awkward than It already Is. 

The trio went out together like a little family. They were both holding Yuuta's little hands. Kusuo on the right and Y/n on the left. Everyone was giving them looks not bad looks but looks. Mainly cause of Y/n seeing her pretty face with a cute kid. 

Kusuo can hear everyone's thoughts which made him more annoyed. Y/n was glancing at Kusuo once in awhile. 

'Saiki you promised!' 

Y/n think in her head knowing Kusuo can hear. He sigh looking at her slightly bowing as a way to apologize. 

'Sorry. I'm trying.' 

Y/n just gave nod before smiling at Yuuta stopping and kneeling down to his height. 

"Want Ice cream Yuuta?" 

Yuuta nodded happily before seeing a live show of his favorite show with cyborg cider man. Y/n's e/c eyes looks towards the direction Yuuta's eyes were staring off at. Smiling before looking at Kusuo.

"I'll get you the ice cream while you and Saiki go watch?" 

'No wait y/n-' 

Y/n was about to leave to get ice cream but Kusuo calling her made her stop in her tracks.

"Oh wow you should call my name more often~" 

Y/n teased smiling at Kusuo before he rolled his eyes. Handing over Yuuta to her and looks back at her. 

'I'll go get the ice cream you guys watch.' 

Y/n was a bit startled at this before giggling knowing the true intention or main intention.

"You really wanna get away from us for a few minutes don't you?" 

Kusuo slightly chuckle before turning back his back about to walk away before saying one last word. 

'Maybe.' 

Kusuo then leaves walking away already knowing what the two wanted reading their minds on what flavor they were craving. Y/n laughed before looking back at Yuuta.

"Let's go Yuuta!" 

"MHM!" 

Yuuta excitedly nodded still holding Y/n's hand walking over to the interesting live acting. While the live action was going on. A specific Teruhashi siblings was nearby who was together hanging out. Kokomi's eyes immediately went to the familiar h/c haired. 

'WHAT IS SHE DOING HERE!?'  

Makoto noticed his sister looking at someone so he looks towards that direction. His eyes widening seeing such a beauty. 

'She's pretty... but could never beat MY KOKOMI!' 

"Is that a friend of yours Kokomi?" 

"Um yeah!" 

Kokomi says smiling at her brother. Before going back at looking at Y/n then a little kid who she was holding hands with caught her eye. 

'That kid looks like that annoying little brat..' 

Kokomi froze realizing which kid this was. She immediately looks around making Makoto confused. 

"Let's talk to her!" 

Kokomi suggested not waiting for her brother to respond already walking towards Y/n and Yuuta. While from afar Kusuo who was buying ice cream heard them. 

'Good grief. Not just one but two Teruhashis.' 

Kusuo sigh deeply before checking on Y/n and Yuuta.

'I can't just leave them either. This is such a pain' 

Kusuo finally decided to start walking towards the other. A few minutes earlier when the Teruhashi siblings walk over to y/n. 

"L/n and Yuuta!" 

Kokomi said smiling waving at Y/n and Yuuta. Almost everyone's eyes landed on Kokomi and lots of the guys gasping. Yuuta looks at Kokomi few times before remembering who she was. 

"Oh It's Miss Teruhashi." 

Y/n was a bit startled the fact Yuuta and Kokomi seem to know each other.

"It seems you guys met well that's 2 introduction done! who is this?" 

Y/n pointed at someone behind Kokomi slightly taller than her. Makoto smile before putting his hand out for handshake.

"I'm Kokomi's brother! Teruhashi Makoto" 

"Oh! nice meeting you-" 

Before Y/n can give a handshake back to Makoto a hand with ice cream got in the middle of it. It was Kusuo holding Y/n's ice cream.

'Your ice cream.' 

He says expressionless handing the f/f (Favorite flavor) ice cream to Y/n. Makoto was a bit startled and was about to glare at Kusuo cause he knows him and thinks Kusuo doesn't deserve to breath same air as Kokomi. Although when he was about to look at Kusuo he was already looking back at him with an intimidating aura surrounding him even though his face stayed stoic as usual. 

Y/n can sense it so she broke the awkward silence speaking up.

"Uh anyways nice meeting you! I'm L/n Y/n" 

Makoto look over at Y/n nodding and slightly smiling. Kusuo gives Yuuta's ice cream to him and he happily licks its to taste it having a satisfied content look after. Y/n saw this which made her laugh at how cute Yuuta looked. 

"So are you guys dating??" 

Makoto suddenly asked and especially curious because if Kusuo was taken that means he won't go after Kokomi.(Not like he was in the first place.) Except this made the bluenett Teruhashi look at her brother with a glare.

"Brother!! Don't say that! especially when It's not true!! it's disrespectful!" 

Kokomi said scolding Makoto and he immediately apologizes. Y/n didn't feel much about that question just finding it funny laughing a bit but someone else might feel different about it. 

"Teruhashi is right we aren't dating but don't worry It isn't disrespectful!" 

Yuuta looks at Y/n and Kusuo before frowning. Finally speaking up after taking few licks of his ice cream. 

"Why can't you guys be together cyborg cider man 2! You deserve a girlfriend too even if your a superhero!" 

Kokomi's right brow twitched hearing Yuuta's words. While Y/n laughed even more at this meanwhile Kusuo was glaring at Yuuta. He notices this immediately going quiet pretending he did not just say something. 

"You are so right Yuuta! Cyborg Cider man definitely needs a girlfriend!" 

Yuuta's eyes sparkled knowing Y/n would have his back. While Kusuo's glare was moved to Y/n.

'Y/n' 

Y/n looks at Kusuo who was giving her a glare and warning before giving a mischievous smile while the Teruhashi siblings was there watching especially Kokomi who was really upset but hiding It. 

'IS HE CALLING HER BY HER FIRST NAME!? I MUST BE HEARING THINGS.' 

"So are you guys gonna date now!!" 

Yuuta suddenly spoke again making Kusuo look at him intimidatingly while Kokomi was fuming wanting the 'little brat' as she calls it to shut up. 

"Here's the thing Little Yuuta, Cyborg Cider Man is so lonely that he doesn't know how to find or treat a girlfriend and might even probably push her away so I don't think he wants me since I'm pretty clingy and sad to admit I'm high maintenance probably would be a pain for him~" 

Kusuo was a bit taken back at Y/n's words. For some reason he felt disappointed and slightly sad. While Kokomi was very happy in the inside and Makoto proud that this pretty girl isn't falling for Kusuo. 

Yuuta frowned looking at Y/n.

"But your pretty and kind Pretty Y/n!" 

'PRETTY!? NO WAY THIS BRAT LIKES L/N' 

'Good grief. Why is she always shouting in her head. Such an annoying nuisance.' 

Kusuo sighed annoyed at Kokomi's thoughts while Y/n smiles at Yuuta's words kneeling down pointing at his ice cream that was melting.

"Eat that all first" 

Yuuta obediently listened staying quiet once again focusing on the ice cream watching the live action thing again. 

-----------------------------------
I've been thinking on how many parts this story gonna be.. I'm really not sure😭😭. Either around 20 or 30 maybe even shockingly 40 I really don't know...😰

Also I think you call it live action? kinda? anyways hope you guys get it and not that confused Lol. Not me beginning to call Teruhashi as bluenett cause everyone does credits to those creators.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 6.3K 34
Y/N L/N is an intelligent, and powerful girl. She wasn't a blue blood or any of a sort, but she lived a good life. She was isolated from the world fo...
126K 2.6K 15
โ—ค โ”€โ”€โ”…โ”…โ”„โ”„*เณƒ:.โœงโœฒ๏พŸ*๏ฝกโ‹†โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ‹†โœฉโ‹† (Y/N) (L/N) is a student at PK Academy who doesn't like to interact with others, but obviously that changes. Everything go...
236K 6.4K 17
โ€ข Saiki Kusuo x Female Reader โ€ข ฮจโ€ขฮจ โแดกแด‡'สŸสŸ สŸแด‡แด› ๊œฐแด€แด›แด‡ แด…แด‡แด„ษชแด…แด‡ แดษด แด›สœแด€แด›, ๊œฑแด€ษชแด‹ษช แด‹แดœ๊œฑแดœแด.โž โ™ง ยป โ€ข (L/N) (Y/N), one of the newest students to join the infamous...
550K 14.9K 36
หš เผ˜โ™ก ยทหš โ‚Šหšห‘เผ„ุ˜ โ๐Œ๐š๐ฒ๐›๐ž ๐˜/๐ง ๐ข๐ฌ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐›๐š๐...โž โ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž๐ ๐ฆ๐ž!โž โ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฎ๐ฉ.โž โˆ˜โ‚Šโœงโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โœงโ‚Šโˆ˜ โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐˜๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ, ๐˜ข...