He Makes Me Ring-A-Ling Ding

By ticcitobysrealbf

i made this as a joke iys based off of an insidr joke probably dont read this unless you want to read british... More

A Shitty First Impression
He's Back

The Hot and Sexy Beast

13 0 0
By ticcitobysrealbf

"...P-p-p-phoneth... G-g-g-g-g-guyeth?" You couldn't believe your eyes. Phoneth Guyeth was standing right infront of you. He looked ravishing. You had a massive boner and couldn't deny it lolzies. You thought to yourself, I can't like him. For god's sake he's a criminal! But he's Big Sexy, so you can't blame me. I bet he kisses weird. Like a rap star snarl. MMHRWAH. Whatever he's hot 😜😜😜 "Hey girl 😏😏😏" Phoneth Guyeth said to you. You couldn't believe it. The Big Sexy himself was about to rizz you up. He's incredibly stupid though. You're a man. "Hey... Phoneth Guyeth 😘🥰😍😝😜🤪" You just cringed so hard you shat your brain out of your big toe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 33.9K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
455K 1.3K 11
Fun wlw sex. Different kinks and stuff, all about trying things. May even include potential plot lines and will definitely include some form after ca...
251K 28.6K 73
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. 🔥❤️ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...