The Skibidi Toilet Apocalypse

By 02lillianagamingyt

Christina was an ordinary girl with an ordinary life until the Skibidi toilets struck the land of Gati city... More

The Beginning of the Apocalypse...
Meeting The Cameramen...
Meeting the Speakermen...
The Dread of the INFECTED Speaker Titan...
Welcome Aboard to CC! [Controlled Christina]
Back To Normal and Meeting The TVmen...
TV Titan Got Injured?!
The Upgraded Titan Cameraman!
Speaker Titan Is Back To His Senses!
Reunited With Christina's Little Sister...
Christina Got Injured
My Big Brother Came To The Rescue..
I Got Upgraded
It's Time To End This War!

The Confession...

207 4 2
By 02lillianagamingyt

As it started to be sunset, Christina, Liam, and Aquamarine stand on the deck, viewing the sunset. "It's so pretty!" Aquamarine said, looking out at the sunset. "Just like you," Christina said as she ticked her younger sister, who laughed. "Anyways, what do you have to tell me?" "Well," Liam started off. "From the first time I met you, my eyes laid out at you, you seem to be in my heart, and...you feel like a family to me. You make me laugh, cry, and make me happy when I see you, I have a crush on you... do you like me back?" Liam said, with a sweet tone. "Yes, I do!" I said, with teary eyes. Aquamarine squealed as I took my first kiss with Liam...

I was too lazy to make the chapter longer but I hope you like it.

Words: 142

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 66 100
For every mistake I'm so sorry. I'm still learning. The zodiacs aren't related to each other. If they are, it will be annotated. ♈ Aries: 21st March...
32.5K 807 20
"Is it weird that the same guy that can rip me apart with a single word makes me feel so freaking happy?" Emily asked with hooded eyes. When Rachel c...
2M 57.5K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
29.4K 805 13
Based on an au I made Story includes: Fluff Maybe Angst?? CHILD READER (which means no smut u werido's) GRAMMAR AND SPELLING ERRORS (I don't re read...