𝗙𝗟𝗔𝗪𝗟𝗘𝗦𝗦, matt sturni...

By chrissturniolohisgf

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗮 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁 ❝i don't know if i want to kiss or kill you.❞ *ೃ༄ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖�... More

𝗙𝗟𝗔𝗪𝗟𝗘𝗦𝗦
━━ actually fucking deranged
━━ matt has been staring
━━ i actually hate you
━━ mady reads fanfics
━━ good kisser
━━ hiding from the enemy
━━ always the quiet ones
━━ i know what you're doing
━━ make it awkward

━━ i like it when you call me that

3.3K 82 302
By chrissturniolohisgf

𝗙𝗟𝗔𝗪𝗟𝗘𝗦𝗦, chapter eight
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

( real life ! )
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"lina."

"..."

"madelina, i am begging you to come here."

madelina paused for a moment, looking at matt who was sat helplessly on his bed, the new clothes he had grabbed for her laying on a pile on the ground. she smirked at him, her body stumbling backwards a bit, before waving back at matt, who was already moving his feet to follow her as he cursed in annoyance.

"catch me if you can." she yelled, before her body was completely out of matt his sight. he rubbed his hands over his face, and was, for once, thankful his parents were away on a trip, so he didn't have to bare with explaining any of this either.

"lina, don't play with me right now."

she didn't respond and matt felt like he was at his breaking point. so much has happened this night he couldn't even comperhend half of it anymore, and he continued cursing under his breath before hopping downstairs, and turning around the corner when he got startled by madelinas appearance.

"hi blud." she giggled, booping his nose again. "gotcha."

the two stared at each other for a few seconds, before matt shook his head when she tried to escape again. he had quite literally pulled her back, his arms wrapping around her waist as her back was pressed against his chest. before she could protest, he had lifted her off the ground again, and started making his way towards the stairs with ease. she squeeled in shock at this, and matt raised his eyebrows at the sound leaving her lips. sober lina would never.

"put me down, silly." she giggled, and she felt matts breath on her neck. he rested his chin on her shoulder without even comprehending his own sudden movement and he looked at the side of her face.

"will you run away like a fucking baby again?"

"no sir." she shook her head with a hidden smile, and he exhaled at how unserious she was, but let go of her nontheless. he made sure to keep a hand pressed against her lower back when they made their way up the stairs though, as she was still wobbling around like a maniac.

she stumbled through the hallway, and matt rolled his eyes with a little snort at how stupid she looked. he had to drag her back by the waist when she was about to walk straight into the bathroom, and eventually managed to get her seated on his bed while he locked the door behind him.

"are you locking me up?" she asked in shock, her hands pressed against her cheeks while her lips parted.

"yes." was all he said, and ignored her gasp and distressed mumbles.

"why? are you going to kill me?" she asked, and gasped once again. "oh lord, i cant die yet! i still have to buy mario kart with chris. oh god..." she looked up at him and he just stared down at her with a bored but somewhat amused expression. "i'm way too sexy to die!"

he rolled his eyes and threw his clothes onto her lap with a smirk. she flinched, but relaxed when she realised it was just clothes.

"get dressed, goof." he muttered, and turned around in an instant, making sure to cover his eyes for extra protection.

she stared at the back of his head for a good ten seconds, before slowly undressing, making sure to fold her clothes on the floor neatly, and quickly threw his plaid pyjama pants and black ransom hoodie on.

she put a finger to her own lips, and snuck up on matt, trying to be as quiet as possible, before she shook his shoulders roughly.

"fuck!" he jumped, turning around to find madelina clutching her stomach while she stumbled back, loud laughs escaping her lips. "i hate you so much, jesus fuck."

"yeah yeah," she rolled her eyes with a small smile, falling back to his bed with a sigh. she grabbed her phone from where she left it on the bed, and squinted her eyes slightly to take a better look at her screen. matt slowly sat down next to her, and madelina threw her phone back, frustrated at the fact that she couldn't focus on anything on her screen.

"i wanna watch a romantic movie."

matt his eyebrows raised at her statement, and he chuckled lowly. "wooow." he dragged out, and let himself fall down so he was laying flat on his back next to her. "i thought you hated those?"

"i lied." she shrugged, a small smile entering her lips. "i love them, actually. i like them as tragic as possible."

"oh? which one is your favorite?"

"titanic."

"titanic!?"

"yeah, i used to always force chris to watch it with me." she giggled, looking at the side of his face. "and now i'm going to force you to watch it."

"no, you're going to sleep." he immediately objected, and madelina looked blankly at him, before quickly sitting up from her position to escape matt and his stupid orders, but it seemed like she wasn't quick enough because matt had already pushed her back on the bed. she gasped, and her mouth opened in shock.

"matt!" she scoffed, trying to sit up again. this time, matt fully stood up to push her back, and she scoffed again. this went back and forth a few times, before madelina smirked up at him.

"oh, i'm so sick of you." she breathed out, poking her inner cheek with her tongue, before trying to stand up once again. matt was about to repeat what he has been doing the entire time, but madelina was faster this time and she had grabbed his wrist before he had the chance to push her back. she pulled him back on the bed quickly, and rolled him over so she could pin his arms above his head. "gotcha."

matt his eyes widened at the position they were in, and he looked up at her in shock.

"what the actual fuck?"

madelina's legs were on either side of his waist while she giggled softly, leaning above him with a smile. "i'm literally sooo strong."

"no, you are not." matt removed his wrist from her grip, and he wrapped his hands around her hips, rolling them over so he was the one holding her wrists down. madelina laughed loudly, and could tell matt was repressing his laughter too.

"matt, this is kind of crazy." she giggled with a wink. "but i'm not complaining."

"shut the fuck up." he laughed loudly, rolling to his side to they were back to their previous positions: laying flat on their backs, looking up at his ceiling. "you're such a fucking weirdo."

"thank you, i try." she batted her eyelashes in a joking manner, and matt rolled his eyes with a laugh, not keeping his eyes off her.

the two stayed like that for a couple of minutes, both deep in their own thoughts, before madelina broke it with a question that caught matt completely off guard:

"have you ever been in love?" she suddenly asked, rolling her head to look at him. he just continued staring at her, his eyes widening while his lips parted. "i don't think i'm made to be in love." she mumbled, not waiting for his answer while she started looking down at her hands with a frown. matt his eyebrows furrowed and he slowly looked down at her hand, unsure of what to say. he swallowed harshly and licked his lips.

"uh-" he cleared his throat. "why-why not?" his voice was quiet, and he knew for a fact that if she was sober, she would absolutely cringe- no actually, she would've probably snapped his neck before running out of his room to escape him.

"because..." she paused, looking at him, her eyes showing confusion and vulnerability. "because i don't think i can love someone the way i'm supposed to...?" she stated, but it came out more as a question. she giggled at matt his confused look, but he shook his head.

"what do you mean?"

"well..." she started toying with the strings of his hoodie while she looked away from matt, her eyes fixated on the ceiling above her. "i feel like i either love too much, or too less... if that makes sense...?" she mumbled, and nodded his head in agreement, even though she wasn't looking at him. he could see her face twist up in confusion at her own words, and his frown deepened. "and i'll get bored of someone easily? i don't know-"

"yeah, yeah that makes sense."

"i wanna be loved- in love, though." she quickly corrected herself, rolling her head to the side again to focus on matt his face. she smiled at him and giggled softly. "i wanna be in love like the books and movies."

"that's unrealistic, though."

"i know," she mumbled, and shrugged her shoulders. "honestly, i just wanna be in love in whatever way. i don't care, as long as i... love?" she giggled again at how idiotic she sounded, and matt couldn't help but laugh too. soon enough the two were laughing together, and it was a rare sight, a sight that wasn't occurring any time soon anymore.

"me too." he eventually whispered, and madelina's eyes widened slightly.

"really?"

"yes, really." he replied with a laugh, and madelina patted his cheek with her hand that previously rested on her chest.

"well, matt. even though you literally suck, i truly hope you'll find a girlfriend soon."

he laughed quietly at her words, but was a bit distracted by the fact that her thumb was still caressing his cheek. "i hope you find a boyfriend- or girlfriend soon, too, lina."

she smiled at him and removed her hand from his cheek, and instead moved it down to the hand that was laying on his chest. he tensed up at the touch while madelina switched over to her side to fully face matt, not removing her hand at all. she didn't say another word and closed her eyes with a deep sigh.

matt continued laying flat on his back, his muscles tense, while madelina was slowly drifting to sleep- which seemed to be going a lot easier because of all the alcohol in her system. he jumped when her voice suddenly echoed through his room though, and his eyebrows raised to the top of his head when he heard the next words leaving her lips:

"i like it when you call me lina. no one calls me lina." she muttered, keeping her eyes closed while she subconsciously snuggled closer towards matts side, so close her thigh was touching the side of his leg. after a couple seconds of laying there in silence, he carefully flipped his hand over, interlocking their fingers slowly while he did not keep his eyes off madelina. he noticed the small smile forming on her lips and eventually relaxed a little, shuffling even closer so she was fully snuggled against his side.

he had no idea why he allowed this entire evening to happen, but he did know that he did not mind it as much as he should.

ISABELLA!
sorry if this chapter made zero sense i prewrote this a couple of weeks ago sooooo !!

anyways we'll go both upwards and downwards from here on #WoopWoop

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 4K 37
❝ what is this? every time we fight are we just gonna kiss and make up? ❞ ❝ you know i can't focus on anything besides your lips, z. ❞ zara and matt...
54.1K 1.2K 31
─────── you got me down on my knees it's getting harder to breathe out . . . ──────────────── 𝑰𝑵 𝑾𝑯𝑰𝑪𝑯 . . . 𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐨 ha...
76.3K 552 30
❝ I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways ❞ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* in which she's in love wit...
540K 1.3K 33
*✿☆♛☆✿* 𝐝𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐚 has always struggled with her mental health, but her best friend matt sturniolo is always there to help her through it. she loves...