starlight | hyunho

By voidminhc

hwang hyunjin is a boy who has a hard time with living. lee minho is the sweet boy who helps him go through o... More

✯ - starlight
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21

10

165 8 2
By voidminhc

a little towards evening hyunjin woke up from a nightmare. he was still little.

minho was in the kitchen making dinner when he heard hyunjin crying. but in a second he was by the younger's side.

"what happened jinnie?" minho asked and pulled hyunjin into a hug. all he got in response was a more crying hyunjin. "jinnie, it's okay. i'm here."

"i wan mo-mom!" he shouted, muffled by minho's shirt.

minho gently picked up hyunjin and positioned him on his lap more comfortably before cupping his face and looking at hyunjin tired face where he saw bloodshot eyes and a sweaty forehead.

"you know she's not here. she's watching you from above. and i know she doesn't want to see you crying, so let's wipe away these tears and smile a big." still looking at hyunjin's half open eyes, the older said and wiped away the tears.

"there we are. now give me a big kiss. hyung wants it."

giggling, the little one caressed minho's cheek and planted a quick kiss on his lips which made minho's eyes widen. he didn't mean by his lips, but who was he to protest.

they shared a couple of kisses, but now on the cheeks, before they went to the kitchen to eat dinner. meanwhile hyunjin slipped out of his little space and they talked about other things like 3racha and dancing.

"what do you have planned for later today?" minho asked after swallowing his food.

"nothing much maybe netflix and chill. why tho?" looking up at his hyung, hyunjin asked.

"i want to take you somewhere. would you come?"

"where?"

"it's surprise." minho winked and went out from the kitchen, leaving behind a nosy hyunjin.

***

after 2 hours, the two boys got out of minho's car and were heading towards the back entrance of a stadium.

"linoooooooooo" whined hyunjin "why are you bringing me in here now?"

"shh. you will see."

as they arrived at a couple of changing rooms, they met felix, who was staring at his phone and apparently waiting for someone.

"hi lix" minho greeted, waving his hand in front of felix face to get his attention.

"hi hyung, hyunjin" felix smiled and hugged both of them.

"h-hi lix" hyunjin stuttered and avoided the eye contact.

"are you waiting for han?" breaking the silence, minho asked his brother who was still staring at hyunjin.

"hmm. he will be here at any mome-" he couldn't even finish his sentence when a man jumped into his arms. "hey hannie, i missed you too."

"i'm so excited lixie." jisung said and kissed his boyfriend's face all over.

hyunjin didn't even pay attention to all of this, he just kept his head down, but when he heard jisung's voice, he immediately looked up and opened his eyes wide.

he even dropped his phone, which had been in his hand until now. he pulled the other out of minho's grip and put both hands in front of his mouth before letting out a loud scream.

"oh my god, please don't shout. i will go deaf"changbin said, coming out of nowhere as he covered his ears.

"then what should i say when you yell?" said chan and stood next to hyunjin. "hi minho!" they gave each other a high five, which hyunjin still looked at with his mouth open.

"did you really bring me to a 3racha concert? and without a ticket?" asked the birthday boy in disbelief.

"as you can see" minho smiled. "just leave this around your neck." and with that he put the staff card around hyunjin's neck.

while the two "friends" talked about the aforementioned, the others discussed that they would all wish hyunjin a happy birthday counting down from 3. and sing of course.

felix and changbin took out the small trumpet while chan and jisung took out the confetti from their pocket.

chan looked at minho and gave him a sign to go.

felix counted down, holding up his hand.

3...

2...

1...

"happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear hyunjinnie, happy birthday to you!"

while the 5 friends were singing, hyunjin looked at them and the tears he hadn't seen for a few hours came back. but now the tears were happy tears.

he was very happy. he finally had a fantastic birthday after 5 years.

and he was also glad for minho, who brought him to this concert. the question was how he knew they were hyunjin's favorites.

"thank you so much guys. i really mean it." hyunjin said, wiping away his happy tears and hugging the 5 friends.

after a few minutes, the concert started, which hyunho watched from the edge of the stage.

"are you guys ready?" han asked the crowd where everyone was already jumping.

the concert went on and hyunjin was crazy. he danced to all the music, jumped and sang too. indeed! he even rapped. or rather he tried. but the point is that he had a great time.

minho of course adored the boy from head to toe. he didn't regret to write back to him.

"thank you so much min." hyunjin hugged the elder and the next moment,

there it was.

a kiss snapped.

minho was surprised at first, but kissed back without question.

while jisung sang the last and also his song called 'i see', they kissed for a long time. and this was seen by chan and changbin from beside them.

things got so heated that the other two men smirked and pushed them onto the stage next to jisung.

the push came so suddenly that hyunjin and minho fell. but of course they didn't part from the kiss.

hyunjin lay there on the stage as minho hovered on top of him and continued the kiss roughly.

when jisung saw him, he hyped up the crowd even more for the two lovers.

the crowd just cheered and shouted. just so everyone knows, 3racha's fans weren't homophobic at all. in fact, there were hardly any straight people among them.

minho finally broke up with hyunjin and half the audience looked surprised when the song ended.

the elder finally looked back at hyunjin and now pulled him in for a slow and quick kiss.

when they parted, minho muttered a soft "i love you, hwang hyunjin" against hyunjin's lips.

"i love you too my lee minho." said back hyunjin and hugged him, burying his head in minho's neck.

and they again shared a kiss. yes. again. so the rest of 3racha came back to the stage and bid their goodbye while the curtain went down.

-

i hope it isn't boring or whatever. i really tried.
and if you didn't listen 'i see' yet, please do it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 114 34
It's morning, and 8 boys are about to ride their bikes to high school. It's going to be like any other boring day. But when a fog breaks out that mak...
16.1K 749 10
After a long period of constant photo shoots and training the members of Stray Kids finally get a break. All of the members deeply miss the interacti...
117K 6.8K 41
[COMPLETED] ❝ you do realize we have matching hoodies, right?❞ ❝ okay yeah, so what about it? ❞ in which chan doesn't seems to understand why this on...
6.7M 30.2K 448
Looking for amazing books to read? Well look no further. You have come to the right place. If you think your book or anyone else's book deserves to...