แด„สŸแด€ส€ษชแด›สโ”โ”โ”โ” ใ€˜๐”ผ๐•„๐•„๐”ผ๐•‹๐•‹ โ„‚๐•Œ...

Od NIXF4IRY

(๐•‹โ„๐”ผ ๐•‹๐•Ž๐•€๐•ƒ๐•€๐”พโ„๐•‹ ๐•Š๐”ธ๐”พ๐”ธ) ๐˜๐˜ง ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๏ฟฝ... Vรญce

แด„สŸแด€ส€ษชแด›ส
แด˜สŸแด€สสŸษช๊œฑแด›
แดษดแด‡
แด›แดกแด
แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
๊œฐแดแดœส€
๊œฐษชแด แด‡
๊œฑษชx
๊œฑแด‡แด แด‡ษด
แด‡ษชษขสœแด›
ษดษชษดแด‡
แด›แด‡ษด
แด‡สŸแด‡แด แด‡ษด
แด›แดกแด‡สŸแด แด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
๊œฐแดแดœส€แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
๊œฐษช๊œฐแด›แด‡แด‡ษด
๊œฑษชxแด›แด‡แด‡ษด
๊œฑแด‡แด แด‡ษดแด›แด‡แด‡ษด
แด‡ษชษขสœแด›แด‡แด‡ษด
ษดษชษดแด‡แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-แดษดแด‡
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-แด›แดกแด
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-๊œฐแดแดœส€
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-๊œฑษชx
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-๊œฑแด‡แด แด‡ษด
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-แด‡ษชษขสœแด›

แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-๊œฐษชแด แด‡

393 21 13
Od NIXF4IRY

-ˋˏ ༻ ✿ ༺ ˎˊ- 『ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ꜰɪᴠᴇ』 -ˋˏ ༻ ✿ ༺ ˎˊ-

❝𝘐 𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘱𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳. 𝘐 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘰 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦!❞

⊱ ────── {.⋅ 📷⋅.} ────── ⊰

"The vampires I know don't get veins under their eyes like that." I stated.

"You know cold ones. They follow the laws of the Volturi. Aro, Marcus, and Caius are their kings. They were made by a warlock from a rival family of yours." Greta explained. 

"No wonder Zak never told me any of this." I muttered sort of understanding his point of view. 

"Everyone thinks they know what's best, but they're really just afraid of what you can do." Greta told me before walking back into the woods. 

She left me to contemplate everything. It made me question my relationship with both my mother and brother. Dad was the only one who treated me normal. I didn't want Greta to be right because if she was that means my own mother was afraid of me. Luckily my thoughts were interrupted by Greta coming back

"Who's that?" Jenna asked over the sound of a woman screaming.

"That must be the werewolf." Elena said. 

Greta walked over leading a woman with curly dirty blonde hair. She looked like she was in excruciating pain. 

"What's happening to me?" the woman pleaded. 

"I cast a spell to slow down your transformation. Your insides are trying to tear themselves free." Greta explained. 

I was learning to not be surprised with the knowledge of new supernatural creatures being real. Werewolves, of course they existed. Next someone is going to tell me mermaids are real. 

"Greta, witches are supposed to  maintain the balance in nature. It's your duty to them to keep this curse sealed." Elena tried to reason with her. 

"My duty is to Klaus. The new order." Greta argued. 

"Glad to know I still have a dance partner. Hello my lovelies, are we ready?" Klaus spoke out of nowhere. 

⊱ ────── {.⋅ 📷⋅.} ────── ⊰

Klaus and Greta moved to what appeared to be some sort of altar away from the three rings of fire. I was stuck of course by Klaus' side because he didn't trust me around the other three women. I guess he thought I was going to try and break them out or something along those lines. Like I know how to use whatever powers I have. 

"What's that?" I asked watching him pull what looked like a rock out of his pocket. 

"The Moonstone. I've spent 500 years looking for it. I hate to part with it." He said handing it over to Greta. 

"Yea, cause that just explains everything." I muttered. 

It took everything in me to not be sick. Since I didn't know anything about the ritual watching  Klaus rip out someone's heart made me sick to my stomach. It wasn't just the blood and gore that was messing with me. I could feel something in the air, universe or whatever that was pulling me in. Magic, it was magic. I guess I have to get use to being a witch. If I every got out of here. 

"I don't think I like where this is going?" I muttered. 

"Oh, don't be so glum love. It's just getting started." Klaus teased. 

"Something is wrong. I just can't say what exactly." I replied. 

"Look and find the answer. If anyone can do it the daughter of Althea would be the one." He whispered before focusing on Greta again. 

For the first time I tried to make something happen. I must have looked ridiculous cause I felt it. How am I just suppose to get a vision, premonition, whatever you want to call it. Klaus said I could do it, but that gave me no comfort since he was currently killing people and he kidnapped me. 

Closing my eyes I tried to block out Greta's chanting. Focusing on my gut feeling and the information I currently have trying to hone in on what seemed to be calling out to me. 

"What have you done?" Klaus asked. 

"...You see I learned to not trust your vulgar promises Klaus. We're doing this on my terms now." a brunette man responded.

Another brunette male came from behind a wall stepping in between the first male and Damon.

"Kol." Klaus uttered, fear and shock displayed all over his face. 

"Long time, brotha." Kol's accent coming through. 

The scene kept skipping through bringing in a new person each time. Until all that remained were Klaus' siblings. Each one looking unlike Klaus except for the female whose hair was blonde like his.

"You're free to go. This is family business."

The living room quickly dissolved back into the forest with a new guest standing beside Klaus. 

"You know it's funny, all this talk about preserving family and here's Stefan granting your wish." Klaus stated. 

I felt bad for the girl. She seems to know the other guy and Jenna is her aunt. Klaus just really doesn't seem to care for anyone just what he wants. But the vision showed me otherwise. He built a home for his family, but where is his family?

"Well, who's it gonna be Elena?" Klaus asked. 

"No." Elena refused. 

"Oh, don't worry. There's actually no choice." Klaus said before driving a stake into his back. 

I jumped in fear. Not liking that I was in this mess, but fearing for the others that were around me. 

"I have other plans for your boyfriend. Henley, be a dear and make sure our friend stays down." Klaus called over to me.

Not moving from spot by the altar. I looked over to Elena who had tears falling from her eyes not sure what I was supposed to do. On one hand I could refused to do what I was told because Klaus wasn't a good person and they didn't deserve any of this happening to them. Or do what I'm told until Emmett comes for me. I know my visions were real, but how long would it take them to get to me was the issue. 

"Don't make me hurt you love. I actually need you after this." Klaus said.

"I'm s-sorry." I stammered.

"Please, don't hurt him." Elena begged. 

"Sorry Elena, Henley here doesn't have a choice just like you. If she wants to remain alive, she'll do what I say." Klaus explained before quickly breaking stefan's spine. 

This shouldn't be shocking to me because I already seen Klaus kill that woman before, but I wasn't use to all this violence. Nothing ever happened to me until my parent's car accident and it just seems to be a never ending cycle of death. 

"Whenever, your ready Greta." Klaus called out. 

⊱ ────── {.⋅ 📷⋅.} ────── ⊰

Third Person POV

Edward, Emmett, Adam, Alice and Jasper were the ones to make the trip to Mystic Falls, Virgina. They all collectively decided a plane ride was out of the question since they didn't know if Henley was being hurt or not. Running was faster. Even if they suggested to take a plane, Emmett was so on edge that the others didn't think he would have be able to sit still. 

They reached the Virginia state line after a couple of hours. 

"Which way?" Adam asked. 

"We should split up. Some of us should head to the Aunt's house and the others should search the surrounding areas for Henley." Jasper suggested. 

"Alice, Jasper go check the Aunt's house and the three of us will go search the surrounding areas." Edward spoke up knowing that there wasn't any way Adam or Emmett would go to the house. 

Before they could go their separate ways Alice was thrown head first into a new vision. One of the three fire rings was gone and there was a new man this time. Henley was standing overtop of the man who looked dead. 

"Henley's alive. Search around water. It looks like a quarry." Alice informed. 

"She's going to be fine." Adam stated. 

"She better be." Emmett growled. 

⊱ ────── {.⋅ 📷⋅.} ────── ⊰

I didn't want to watch anymore. Unfortunately, Jenna was the next on the list. Keeping my head down and covering my ears, the best I could. Not wanting to listen to Elena cry for her loved one. After a little bit Stefan started to move. 

"Stay down please." I begged. 

He turned to look around and found Jenna's body by the altar. 

"I'm so sorry." Stefan cried. 

"Shh!" Elena whispered not wanting to draw Klaus' attention. 

"Are they gonna kill him?" She asked. 

"Yes." Stefan answered. 

I just shook my head. I didn't want to burst their bubble because whatever plan they have. It wasn't going to work. According to my vision Klaus was a hybrid meaning this ritual he was completely was going to work and he would still be alive after it. 

"I hope you guys know what you're doing." was all I said. 

"It's time." Klaus said

Keeping my eyes on Stefan to avoid watching anyone else die I noticed how hard he fought to get up. It made me wish that Emmett would find me. Or that I would wake up and this would all just be a dream. 

I heard a thud behind me and Stefan's face was in agony. 

"I'm so sorry." I lamented not knowing what else to say. 

"I can feel it. It's happening." Klaus revealed. 

One minute it looked like Klaus' bones were breaking. It looked like he was transforming. Then he was flung across the clearing. Another witch was chanting and Damon appeared. 

"What the hell is going on?" I shouted. 

I never wanted hear this much pain and something in me was telling me to help Klaus. Whether it be that he knew my mother or my magic. That was going to take time to get use to. Noticing Damon pick up Elena's body I stood up to step away from Stefan. If I was going to intervene I didn't want Damon to stop me.

"I need you to get them out of here." Stefan said to Damon. 

"What about you?" Damon asked. 

"I'm not leaving until he's dead." Stefan confessed. 

Damon went to grab my arm, but I rushed towards Klaus. Whatever the witch was doing was aimed at Klaus, so it didn't hurt me. Before I could even try to plead with the witch to stop the man from the vision approached us with Orion behind him. 

"Elijah." Klaus addressed. 

"Henley, come here." Orion called. 

"No. Something is telling me to help him." I confessed. 

"Go to your Uncle Ms. Drakos." Elijah told me.

I didn't move as he pierced Klaus' chest. 

"In the name of our family Niklaus.."

"I didn't bury them at sea." Klaus interrupted. 

"What?" Elijah and Orion reacted shocked at Klaus' confession. 

"Their bodies are safe. If you kill me, you'll never find them." Klaus revealed. 

"Elijah! Don't listen to him." Stefan pleaded. 

"He's telling the truth. I've seen it. You're family was reunited. There was a lot going on, but they were all there. Rebekah, Kol, Finn. I don't know when, but they were alive." I defended Klaus. 

"Elijah, I can take you to them. I give you my word, brother." Klaus added. 

"Are you sure Henley?" Orion wondered. 

"Positive." I affirmed. 

"Do it and I'll take you all out." the witch threatened. 

"You'll die." Elijah stated. 

"I don't care." the witch replied. 

I could see the look in Elijah's eyes and he was willing to believe his brother. I nodded to Orion and he walked over to us and before you know it Elijah disappeared with Klaus. 

"If you value your life Stefan get the Bennett witch home." Orion stated standing in front of me waiting for them to try and take revenge. 

"How could you do this? You were here. You watched what happened?" Stefan spat

"Yes, and I just learned about magic not to long ago and my family has been lying to me my whole life, so forgive for not reacting the right way. I'm freaking out and all I want is to go home, but guess what my brother who by the way probably hates me and is scared of me is at home, so where does that leave me. I'm doing the best I can. What did you want me to do? Sacrifice myself for people that I barely know. I was just following my instincts." I ranted. 

"Witches are the balance of nature." the Bennett witch spoke. 

"The people of the Drakos coven are different. Henley is more powerful than you could even hope to be. That power you carry now is just a speck of the power Henley will have." Orion claimed. 

"I honestly could care less about power. I just want to go home!" I shouted

"Come on Henley. Let's go." Orion said holding out his hand. 

Not having much of a choice I let him pull me from the ground and lead me out of the forest. 

"CAROLINE WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU FOR THIS!" Stefan shouted. 

I stopped walking to face them once more. It was like time slowed down and once again the forest was changed into a hallway with lockers.

"There's my girl." Klaus spoke to Elena.

Frightened Elena tried to run away from him, but Klaus was able to cut her off.

"You are suppose to be dead. What are we going to do about that?" Klaus questioned. 

In a rush Klaus lead her down the hallways. 

"You put a rather large kink in my plans sweetheart. The whole point about breaking the curse and becoming a hybrid was to make more hybrids. I haven't be able to do that. Now my bet is it that is has something to do with the fact that you're still breathing." Klaus ranted. 

"Tell Elena I said hi." I smirked. 

𝘼/𝙉:

𝙃𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙢𝙮 𝘾𝙝𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙢𝙖𝙨 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙡𝙡! 𝙄 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖 𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩 𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙞𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙨𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙣𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙗𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖 𝙃𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙮 𝙉𝙚𝙬 𝙔𝙚𝙖𝙧! 𝙎𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝘾𝙪𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙧𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙖 𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙘𝙪𝙚 𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙩. 𝙃𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙙 𝙐𝙣𝙘𝙡𝙚 𝙊𝙧𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝙖𝙣 𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙃𝙚𝙣𝙡𝙚𝙮 𝙛𝙚𝙡𝙩 𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙥 𝙆𝙡𝙖𝙪𝙨. 𝙋𝙡𝙪𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙛 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙤 𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙥𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙨. 𝙈𝙮 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡 𝙞𝙨 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧. 𝙃𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧!!!!

-𝙉𝙄𝙓𝙁4𝙄𝙍𝙔

Pokraฤovat ve ฤtenรญ

Mohlo by se ti lรญbit

432K 7K 27
๐™ผ๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐š ๐š‚๐š ๐šŠ๐š— ๐š’๐šœ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐šœ๐š ๐šŠ๐š— ๐šœ๐š’๐šœ๐š๐šŽ๐š›, ๐šŠ๐š๐š˜๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š ๐š‹๐šข ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š›๐š•๐š’๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š ๐šŠ๐š— ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š๐šŽ๐š—๐šŽ๐šŽ. ๐™ฑ๐šŽ๐š•๐š•๐šŠ ๏ฟฝ...
16.2K 473 14
IN WHICH - Sabine Cullen knows that Jasper Hale is her soulmate, but flat out refuses to tell him. @-toodeviant / 2023
95K 2.3K 35
( EMMETT CULLEN. ) โ MEMORIES WITH YOU IS THE ONLY THING I THINK OF. โž Summer, Majority of the Human Population's Happiness. But not when you a...
2.5K 74 18
๐€ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฎ๐ง๐Ÿ๐š๐ข๐ซ ๐ญ๐จ ๐‚๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ: ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ, ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๏ฟฝ...