FaçadeKoji

By Ayanokoji-Kyun

(Ayanokoji x Kushida Although romance is not a prominent aspect of the story) Instead of emotionless koji who... More

V1 - Chapter 1: Façade
V1 - Chapter 2: The First Day
V1 - Chapter 2.1: First Day Part 2
V1 - Chapter 3: Popularity Boost
V1 - Chapter 5: Swimming
V1 - Chapter 6: Investigation
V1 - Chapter 7: Surprise Test
V1 - Chapter 8: May 1st
V1 - Chapter 9: Failed Threat
V1 - Chapter 10: Study Buddies
V1 - Chapter 11: Work
V1 - Chapter 12: Mid-Terms
V1 - Chapter 13: Arisu Sakayanagi
V1 - Chapter 14: Plan NM
V1 - Chapter 15: Clash of the Horikitas
SS: Horikita Suzune
V1 - Chapter 16: One Step Ahead
V1 - Chapter 17: Trial Day
V1: Chapter 18 - The New Class C

V1 - Chapter 4: Club Fair

2K 104 46
By Ayanokoji-Kyun

Everyone was sat in class, disappointingly they weren't paying attention in the slightest. Just from glancing around, the number of people doing what they shouldn't be was substantial. For example:

Kei Karuizawa was blatantly on her phone, online shopping whilst leaning onto her partner's desk wanting their opinion on what looked best.

The class duo perverts Ike and Yamauchi we're attempting to secretly read hentai magazines underneath their desk.

It truly was a shame that they weren't able to read between the lines; the perverts were most definitely able to read those lines though.

Once the bell rang, I made my way to the now-surrounded Hirata and put him in a headlock, "Hirata let's get lunch together man." I smiled goofily at him and he laughed slightly, the girls fawning over us completely.

"Sorry girls, I guess I have plans with Ayanokoji-kun for lunch." He softly smiled at the girls; excusing himself.

Once we reached the cafeteria, I glanced around at the upperclassmen. At least half of them were eating the free vegetable lunch set with an abysmal look on their faces.

"All these look so good~," I said, eyeing up the menu.

"This school is great."

Not as great as you think.

"Yeah, I agree." I bought a mid-priced food set, not too expensive and not too cheap to not look stupid.

"Thanks for pulling me out of that group of girls Ayanokouji-kun." He thanked me, bowing slightly in appreciation.

"Don't sweat it. You should get a girlfriend, fewer girls would be up in your business." I said, patting him on the back.

"I'm not a relationship type guy..." He scratched the back of his head in embarrassment.

"Whatever floats your boat~." I hummed, happily engrossed in eating my food.

Whilst eating our food, a loud, cute voice echoed through the speakers, "Attention students; the club fair will be happening after school from 4-6 pm in gymnasium 1, I repeat-."

I pondered for a moment. I suppose I should join a club. Since I mentioned basketball in my introduction, I'll go for that.

Time flew by and before I knew it, I was standing in a packed gymnasium with the majority of the student body.

I wandered around and saw a stand that read 'piano club'. Now that piqued my interest. I wrote my name down on a piece of paper there, I would definitely be coming back.

Whilst there, I noticed a familiar head and walked up behind her and covered her eyes, her friends loved the interaction, "Guess who?" I whispered in her ear.

"Hm, I wonder... Eichiro-kun?" She joked.

I placed my hand on my heart, "How dare you say the name of my best friend?!" I exclaimed dramatically, and her friend group laughed at the occurrence.

"Oh?!!! I didn't know it was you Kiyotaka-kun~." She exasperated, leaning into my chest afterwards.

Our conversation got cut off short as the familiar voice of the girl who spoke through the speaker came up.

"Thank you for your patience. A representative from each club will explain their activities and how to join. I'm Tachibana, the secretary of the Student Council and the person responsible for this club fair. A pleasure to meet you all." After the greeting from Tachibana, the club representatives lined up on the stage of the gym, awaiting their turn.

There were various representatives, ranging from those wearing sports kits to those in beautiful kimonos.

No matter how well they welcome beginners, or how appealing their meeting locations and times are, they're all just normal introductions. All the clubs just seemed ordinary. If I learned anything interesting from these explanations, it was that minor clubs like tea ceremonies and calligraphy clubs existed and that the minimum number of people needed for a new club is three.

Every time a new club starts their explanation, the first-years chat amongst their friends about the previous club.

Eventually, all the people on stage walked off until one person was remaining. Everyone's gazes were centred on the stage.

"He's got a scary aura around him doesn't he?" I nudged Kikyo on the side and she agreed with me.

The person was about 170cm in height, which wasn't that tall.

A slender body, sleek black hair.

Sharp glasses, and a calculating gaze,

The person standing in front of the microphone looked over the first-years with a calm look.

Many people began to mock him as he said nothing.

"Do your best-"

"Did you forget to bring your notecards-?"

"Ahahaha!"

He didn't waver in the slightest. Neither the laughter nor the encouragement seemed to reach him. Even when the laughter started to die down, his apathetic face didn't change at all.

Eventually, the whole gym was enveloped in a tense and quiet atmosphere. There were no instructions given out, no one dared to talk - it was a dreadful silence.

Until he started talking,

"My name is Manabu Horikita, I'm the Student Council President. The Student Council is also looking for first-years to replace the graduating third-years. There are no strict requirements to apply for the position, but those who are interested should not be affiliated with any other clubs."

His tone was soft, but the mood was still tense. He alone silenced the whole gym.

Of course, it wasn't his position as the President that gave him that power, it was he that had a powerful aura. His presence dominated the whole gym.

"Also, we, the Student Council, are not looking for anyone with a naive outlook. Not only will that kind of person fail to get elected, they will inevitably become a stain to this school. The Council is only responsible for regulating the students, but the school expects much more. Those of you that understand can become potential candidates."

He left the stage soon after and the whole gym was still in utter silence. It took one person a few minutes later to start up a conversation which then let everyone speak.

I've decided. I'm gonna get on the student council.

"I think I wanna be on the student council," I said my thoughts aloud to the group, hoping for their opinion.

"I believe in you Ayanokoji-kun~!"

"I think you can do it easily~!"

They continued giving me words of encouragement and because of it, Kikyo began to feel possessive and she gripped my hand tightly. It didn't hurt me so I didn't mind.

"Thanks, girls!" I showed my appreciation with a bow and smiled largely at them.

——

The next day arrived and instead of walking with Kikyo to school, I went by myself slightly earlier and made my way to the student council office.

I knocked on the door thrice and it was opened by the familiar child-like Tachibana, "What do you need?"

Sheesh. She was cold.

"I would like to speak to your President," I stated. Instead of waiting for an answer, I pushed the door aside and walked in.

"Eh?! You can't—" I cut her short.

"Kiyotaka Ayanokoji, allow me to do the honours of becoming your second Vice President," I said, smirking at the cold Horikita Manabu who glanced up at me whilst signing a document.

"No."

Okay. Well, that was unsurprising, to be honest. I didn't think he wouldn't say no.

"Perhaps you'd change your mind if I told you my speculations on the s-system," I spoke with utmost confidence that he would stop writing and pay full attention to me.

Of course, he did.

I small smile formed on his face as he rested his chin on his palm, "Enlighten me, Ayanokoji."

.

.

.

.

.

I briefly explained my speculations; although he didn't agree or disagree with my words, the change in atmosphere and the look on his face answered 'Yes, you're indeed right.'

"Looking through your files, it shows no information relaying your past up until the point of 6 months ago." He said, reading off of a folder on his desk.

"Who knows?" I said absentmindedly, him knowing fully well that I wouldn't say anything regarding my last 15 years of life.

"What's piqued my interest is your entrance exam marks. 50's across all subjects. Inferring how you answered the last thing I said, I presume you're going to respond with, 'A coincidence.' Would you care to indulge me in your answer?"

"Who knows?" I repeated once again, shrugging my shoulders and earning a smirk from him.

"Say, Ayanokoji-kun. Do me this favour and I'll grant you the position of student council Vice President." He looked me dead in my eyes, awaiting my response.

"Anything you throw at me I'll be able to take it down Senpai," I said, a determined look plastered on my face. My words were nothing but the truth.

"Bring down Vice President Nagumo."

I stuck my hand out, "An easy feat, President; and here I thought you'd give me something more challenging." I responded.

In reality; I had no clue who this Nagumo dude was but even without knowing, this guy was going down whether he liked it or not.

"With someone like you around, I'm sure this year will be interesting. I'll be looking forward to it, Ayanokoji-kun." He accepted my handshake firmly and nodded towards me.

"Perhaps it will, who knows? Feel free to call me Kiyotaka, President."

He chuckled slightly at my words, "Likewise Kiyotaka, call me Manabu. Your position on the council will be announced on the first of the following month. Congratulations."

"Why thank you, President Manabu, I suppose I'll be looking forward to the rest of the year too."

Just as I was about to leave, he called out to me, "Before I forget to mention, members of the student council receive 150,000 points monthly. For indulging me in this conversation, I'll send you 100,000 out of my pocket."

I laughed aloud opening the door, "Pleasure doing business with you Pres."

——

I'm thinking of creating my own special exams for FacadeKoji because I feel like people, including myself, get bored of the canon ones. What are your opinions on that?

Anyways :3, here's a pic of Kiyo that I drew.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.4K 1.9K 12
FanFiction, dedicated to the anime named Classroom of The Elite. I do not own the characters and places throughout the story. However, the plot will...
146K 4.4K 24
This is a Classroom Of The Elite Fanfic. Disclaimer: I don't own the original story, it belongs to Shōgo Kinugasa. This is just a fanfic based on the...
73.5K 2.5K 23
Hey there everyone this is my first fanfic so go easy on me ..... that aside this an Ayanokoji X Ichinose fanfiction . Judging by the description you...
63.7K 2.2K 17
"What is happening here?" a loud conflicted voice echoed around the classroom's four-sphere wall. The crimson-coloured sun tainted the place full red...