That time I got Reincarnated...

By userNron1

There are many kind of fanfics surrounding the idea of getting reincarnating as a something that isn't a sli... More

First Page In The Reincarnation Diary
Second Page in the Reincarnation Diary :「Owner 」
Diary Note #1 : Author Question
Fourth Page In The Reincarnation Diary : 「Ruler」
Diary Note #2 : announcement and a question
Fourth Page Of The Reincarnation Diary : P2【Phantasm Conflict】
Fourth Page Of The Reincarnation Diary : P2【Phantasm Conflict】( Second Half )
Fifth Page In The Reincarnation Diary 「ADVANCEMENT」
Sixth Page In The Reincarnation Diary 「Unsettling Minister」
𝙎𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙝 𝙋𝙖𝙜𝙚 Of The Reincarnation Diary : 「𝘾𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩」
Eight Page in the reincarnation Diary 「Jail」
Ninth Page in the reincarnation Diary 「Construction」
Tenth Page in the reincarnation diary 「Solution」
Check point #NO.1
Diary Note #3 : Relation & Mess
Eleventh Page of the Reincarnation Diary 「Presenting」

Third page in the Reincarnation Diary :「subjects」

1.2K 45 56
By userNron1

As the now named master , 『Rimuru Tempest 』ate Mr. Veldora using the skill 【Predator】 to let Mr. Veldora  inside him and then 【Great Sage 】will analyze the skill【 infinity imprisonment】 which confine Mr. Veldora for three hundred years  now .
_________________________
_______________

Rimuru continued eating herbs and crystals  that hold a large amount of magicules and some that hold less  . _Meanwhile_   in the stomach of Rimuru  : 

' Does Rimuru know he can use 『predator』 just by think of the nearby object he want to eat ? ' Mr. Veldora said '!' Mr. Veldora suddenly sensed a presence but he could not believe there was another  being as it seem he's already noticed of the entity  but could not confirm the form or species the being was , as Mr. Veldora  notice the being  a crack in space  or a portal (picture it however you want) has  appeared  and  second later  you could see ME! =P .  ' Hm who are you  two ' 

Two figures appear  in the unending space that is inside Rimuru  stomach together with  Mr. Veldora there the unique skill 『Inheritor 』 and the unique skill 『Great Sage』 who have formed a spiritual form which is impossible to a low rank skill but the two formed a so high rank spiritual form that consider between the borders of what those with the physical lifeform wish to acquire , 'huh did you just say two ? ' as I turn my head hardly nervous  to see the 『Great Sage』 herself  "she doesn't have  a gender so I guess but so is me  , doesn't really matter I guess"   I thought as I look at her  but then I ask her ' hey , how  did you get a form  you should be a unique skill at best !? ' saying with an angry judging voice  as I referred to her as a skill   I decided it would be for the best  to gender neutralize "they" , so her - " *heghm  heghm * they " I corrected myself  "as a skill to correct myself every time in my head  is very annoying I have to say "  I thought .

  «I got the form from the analyze  of the unique skill  『Inheritor』 ,  the skill  possess a knowledge of human form and combat technique together with other  useful info»  they said  with  blunt robotic voice  ' hey ! it's not good to peek at other secrets  , big sis~! '  half second later a * squeak* could be heard from the  short blue haired  yellow eyes  figure { which is me !~~* crying noises *}  , «huh , what do you mean  big sis ?»  they asked ' Eh ! , * startled *  hmm~  you- you know  unique skills  are born through skills   an individual has  practiced and harnessed  those skills to the point of beyond mastering  them or through wishes but I died and reincarnated as a skill which mean experience isn't on my side and you who been born through master  Rimuru wishes  are the older  one  and as the two of us are unique skills  who have a similar setting that make us related right ?~~ * embarrassed noises and twitches*  '  I say  as they suddenly reacting  ' of course , if you don't want  to I wouldn't call you that '   I said «I sense you  gender neutralizing me  straight up  and you forcing this on yourself » "eh , then I got busted didn't I "  «you don't have  to , you can refer to me as a female  if you want I know it feel right for you»  ,  ' got it , now then  to what we wanted  to talk to you about Mr. Veldora ' . 

.

.

.

___________________________________

_________________

_Time-Skip_ 

As Rimuru fought monsters as well eating herbs  and crystals  in the meanwhile I Inheritor was looking through master Rimuru skills and  it look like 『Great Sage 』isn't activated    so I'm supposed to take care of master skills and needs , as I see master skills I announce the possibility to combine and evolve  , For Example : <<『Water Pressure Propulsion』, 『Water Movement』 and  『Water Blade 』= Combine .   .    .  =  「Evolution」  = 『Water Manipulation』 has been acquired >> As I announce the combine evolution  Rimuru get startled and surprised by the unfamiliar voice ,'EH , who are you ? , where is 『Great Sage』 ?   !!!???? '  he said fully surprised , he seemed more calm when 『Great Sage』 talked  to him  «calm down ,  I'm your unique skill 『Inheritor』, my role  is to guide you like big sis does but | . . .  » 'wait I have to  stop you there what do you mean  by "big sis" ? '  Rimuru said stopping me in the middle «that long story if you want  want an explanation please keep it for later , please ? » I asked nicely as a skill I cannot defy my master  ' hm , got it continue '  «thank you ,  then again  I'm the  unique skill 『Inheritor』, my role  similar to 『Great Sage』 is to guide you and help you in your goals  , the difference between 『Great Sage』 and me are that big sis is more specialized in skill combination  and giving advices and analyzation  more ,  and I'm more specializing in separating skills battle technique and stuff   generating  varieties uses for  skills for example master is a reincarnator right , then by looking at master memories you played  or watched many games and shows that called Anime there is  something in those games and Animes   that called Status  or Identify , why don't you try adjusting it to your view using 『Magic Perception 』?   » I suggested ' hmm~, what do you mean ? '  he seemed confused then I explained further   « try imagining  using the data of  『Great Sage』 and  my sub-skill 『 Perception 』 you could add a mask with different screens  that would improve your analyzation and 「Battle IQ」 ,  DO YOU WANT TO PROCCED ? [NO/YES]»  ' [YES] '    «UNDERSTOOD» ,  «「EVOLUTION」 SHALL PROCCED» . 

'EH 0_0 , evolution ?' .

«Unique skill 『Inheritor 』 has gained the aspect  「Individualism」  »

 «Unique skill 『Inheritor 』 「Time」 attribute has manifested as sub-skill 『Myth Teller』 the skill enable individuals to spin captivating narratives that transcend time's boundaries. Through intricate storytelling, Myth Tellers blend fantasy with profound insight, employing symbolism and metaphor to convey timeless truths. These tales serve as bridges, connecting the threads of human experience across generations and cultures. In wielding this skill, Myth Tellers become conduits of wisdom, intertwining the past, present, and future into a mesmerizing tapestry of imagination and enlightenment. »

«Individual 【RIMURU TEMPEST】 has evolved  to a state called  「Non-Newtonian Fluid」   which if  the individual were to get hurt  the foe will  take the damage and the Individual  will become  solid for that  moment »

«Minor EVOLUTION has accomplished Rimuru Tempest is now 「ARCH-Slime」» .

As Rimuru finish the evolution he regain consciousness  'are  you awake  master ? ' I greet him in  my spirit form  which surprise him ' eh who are you  ?!  ' he shouted ' you sound like that  Inheritor skill   of mine '  he said confused a little more 'that because I am that inheritor skill of yours ! 💢'   I said loud and angry ' ehhhh~  seriously :x , sorry sorry  '  he said not fully understand ' wait then how can you be a spirit ? aren't you a skill ? ' he asked more calmly now   'I am a skill , but it is part of my ability  to be a spirit I did mention that I have the role to assist you in battle right . I'm holding two possible attack forms one- is you using my abilities to your convenience   like space manipulation  etc. Two- I can change to a spirit form  and help in activities like scouting or if in battle searching for weakness points  of the opponent  I can also  use my abilities myself in this form of course with some restraint . That all '  ' I see ~_~ , then can you go scouting for the exit  ? '    'Got it ' and I flew to look for  how to get out of here .

______________________________________________

___________

 After 30   days have passed since I've been  sent on my mission to search for the exit  , of course I've found the exit 15 day ago but I wanted to a few more task before returning  to master  as I finish the final of the tasks I wanted to keep eye on I got a notification from the system it seem master have gone through a lot in a month .

 [ Notification :   individual 「Rimuru tempest」 has acquired 

「Poisonous Breath」 「Sense Heat Source」 【Mimic: Black Serpent】

「Body Armor」 【Mimic: Armosaurus】

「Paralysis Breath」 【Mimic: Evil Centipede】

「Sticky Thread」 「Steel Thread」 【Mimic: Black Spider】

「Drain」 「Ultrasonic Wave」 【Mimic: Giant Bat】

Status Notification  for  the Master  of the "host" has completed ]

_______________________________________

After reading  the notification I Returned  to Rimuru immediately using the instant transfer (one of the feature in the spirit form . 

 << Hey ! master how did you gain so many  ?! >> 

( A/N : he is talking from his skill form  the same as "Great Sage" )

' Whoaa! , stop doing that ! ; oh and you back huh , welcome home? , I guess ' said Rimuru confused and startled 

<< Huh Eh hm ~ ,  yeah  and hmnn  GOod To B-Be BACK !, I guess ? (said in a very  low voice ) >> 

due to  our main story teller fainting , we shall change  to "Third Point of view "

Third POV : Inheritor  has said this sentence  with a little embarrassed as he wasn't used for this kind of treatment   awhile embarrassed  he still tried to show  sincerity even if it's a small  sentence like this .

At  the moment he said that , surprisingly he felt a pat on his head  he turned his around to meet   『Great Sage 』's  eyes  『Inheritor』 has shouted << Kyaaa !!>>  «Question : Are you alright now ?» she asked as if it the obvious action << yes , I am >> she has exited  from the dimension. 

( A/N : for "Great Sage " and "Inheritor "  they are in the space  of  the skill " inheritor "  or at least " Great Sage" can go their  whenever she want to ) 

( A/N : reminding you " Great Sage is taller then " Inheritor " in 'spirit form' ) 

' Hey , on another  note  did you find  the exit ? ' Rimuru said really confused and worried  . 

' Yes I did ,  It this way come with me , you were really close to it you know  almost a few  hours and  we're out '   I said relaxed  .

_______________________________________________

__________

 We finally  reached  the gate , "I suddenly sense   a weird presence  three humans I think that they're  Running from an unrecognized  creature , the creature look like a chimera but  he has a weird aura like that  of  a vampire " 

«Warning : an unknown   chimera related  creature is on the run  with his  target is here ! »

' whaa ? , what do you mean ? '

«Note : for Master's guaranteed safety would you allow using 「battle Mod」? , [NO/YES] »

' [YES] '

※  the chimera like creature has broke the gate ; you have 30 second until death .

« note : with the authority that've been given to me   I call upon the skill  『Intimidation』! »

'『Intimidation』!!!'

(A/N : they've announced  at the same time )

- the following  images are  for portraying the  scene .

a sudden burst appear as the two use the skill  and  a  whole room  range of area been  filled by smoke  but it seem that it didn't bothered the three humans  who continued to run  inside the cave  『Great Sage 』 have deactivated 「Battle Mod 」 and when rimuru control returned he immediately jumped behind the stones   beside the broken  gate  .

After the smoke have been cleared up Rimuru didn't see the strange chimera and neither I did , it's like the chimera had been instantly transferred  without any remains .

Without thinking much about it  they continued walking until a group of apparently  goblins   have stopped Rimuru on his road equipped with shabby  weapons    and it seem like they haven't eaten for at least a month . 

' Hm , what seem you business with me be ? ' 

__________________________________________

_________

_________________________________________________________

In The  Next  Page  : Fourth Page  Of The  Reincarnation Dairy 

the attack   of the wild dogs  [ Leader ]

____________________________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.5K 1K 74
In a new fantasy world, Rimuru Tempest, after reincarnation, finds an unexpected companion in the form of a cute, slime like himself. Together...
68.7K 1.3K 24
A fanfic that is probably a Rimuru x Ciel or Rimuru x Chloe that I've made who knows.... (Im conflicted) Also I do not owned the characters of the fa...
42.8K 1.2K 14
This is a Harry Potter x That Time i got Reincarnated as a Slime fanfic . Rimuru will be female. Have fun :)
126K 3.3K 20
Rimuru died what'll happen now ? Will he live his life again trying to survive and make a big line through Yuuki Plans? That's what Ciel planned...