His Obsession (Stalker Roman...

By estradagrey

"๐‘บ-๐’”๐’๐’๐’˜," ๐’‰๐’† ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’Ž๐’‘๐’†๐’“๐’†๐’…, ๐’‰๐’Š๐’” ๐’—๐’๐’Š๐’„๐’† ๐’ƒ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’Œ๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’–๐’‘ ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’‘๐’Š๐’•๐’„๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’‰๐’Š๏ฟฝ... More

His Obsession
Aesthetics
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty-two
chapter thirty-three
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-six
chapter thirty-seven
chapter thirty-eight
chapter thirty-nine
chapter forty
chapter fourty-one
chapter fourty-two
chapter forty-three
chapter fourty-four
chapter forty-five
epilogue
vishual epilogue ๊จ„.
HER REBOUND (published)

chapter thirty-five

2.9K 70 40
By estradagrey

I'm in her penthouse, I can't get myself to not come here everyday. It smells like her.

Her pillows smell like her shampoo and her blankets smell like cherries. I come here everyday to talk to her, as if she is deceased.

This place just has so much of her I can't stop myself. I know she's still alive, I saw that video I received from an unknown number. Daniel claimed that the number was untraceable because the video was sent from an old model. It was one from the past century's and there wasn't a tracing mechanism inserted in those kind of phones yet. However, I denied him and decided to take matters into my own hands.

People don't know the importance of certain matters in your life, because they're not where you are and not feeling what you're feeling.

He gave up easily because he doesn't know how important that number is for me. I got my laptop set up in her room got my things ready.

I work for hours on head, my eyes burning with almost two weeks of no sleep. Daniel was right about the number and the video is blurry and doesn't have enough quality for me to scan it and locate the lactation and date it was taken.

I shut my laptop harshly in anger. This will not fucking work, Volkov is too less of an idiot to give me clues and leave a gap for me to manoeuvre into where he kept my girl.

I think I should talk a language that he understands.

. . .

I was told I'm going to the club today. A classy lady came into mines and Kim's room and told us both to get ready. She gave us "clothes" to wear.

I finished showering after Kim and we make small talk while we get dressed.

"Don't act impulsively." She said, "look where that got you."  A face of bruises and a sore ankle. Probably sprained. "Can't promise that one." I sigh. "Come on, Aia." She breathes disappointedly. "You'll get yourself killed." She looks at me with those sad green eyes.

"That would be better." I breathe. "Honestly."

. . .

We finished getting dressed, I was given a tiny black dress and stiletto heels. Kim is dressed in a skin-tight mini-skirt and a cropped shirt, that only covers her boobs. She's wearing the same heels she wore the other day, but I'm way taller than her while we're both in heels.

I left my black hair in its wavy state and just brushed my fingers through it to bring it back to life. I'm so lucky I have really good and silky hair, or else it would be dead with the poor quality shampoos I used on it. It smells so bad.

As expected, Diego comes in exactly thirty minutes. "Come." He says, switching his eyes between us. I walk uncomfortably with Kim behind me. These heels are too high and I know for a fact I'm six feet tall right now. Im taller than Diego.

As I walk behind Diego, my mind drifts to Zade.
He must be taller than six-foot-two because even in my highest heels, he still towered over me. I wonder how he gained all that muscle, he was so skinny the last time I saw him.
The gym can't do anyone that good... unless if you go there seven days a week and seven hours a day.

I don't think anyone has the time for that.

And his eyes, I could see a little bit of blue in them the last time I saw him... and now they're just plain white. Grey.

Do you think he misses me?
I don't think so.

I don't even think he knows I'm gone. He doesn't like me as much anymore. And if he won't get me out of here, I'll do it myself. I don't care about him... he doesn't care bout me either, so why bother?

I must've gotten too deep into my emotions and I felt a hot tear fall down my cheek. I hastily wipe it and walk faster to catch up with Kim and Diego.

I walk so fast my ankle betrays me and I trip, there must've been someone in front me, because i made them fall too. And I fell on top of them.

The person—who I guess is a male— holds me tight by my lower back. I lift my head to look who it is and I spot fluffy brown hair and pretty brown eyes. Adam.

I removed his hands from me and get up as fast as I can. "I'm sorry... I didn't mean to make you fall with me." I say, even though my sorry was false. Everything I feel in here is false.

"No worries, didn't mean to grab you like that." He cleared his throat.

Why is he like this? Any man in this would've took the chance to make me open my legs, but he's apologising for making sure I didn't fall on my face and possibly break my ankle? Or is he pretending. "I was meant to come and take care of your injuries, but I'll see you when you come back. Diego will throw hands if I hold back any longer."

I nod. I covered those with make up.

"Are you done with you interactions now?" The mentioned man shouts from the bottom of the stairs. "Bye." I say to Adam, I don't know why I could communicate clearly with him... maybe because he's the only male who is nice to me here. All the others are perverts and rapists.

"Uh... bye." He cleared his throat again with pinkish cheeks. Is he... blushing..? In this circumstance?

Unbelievable.

. . .

This time we were put in a proper car with windows. So I took an advantage and looked at the road for any clue about where I am.

All the small stalls we pass suggest that we aren't in the part of New York that I lived in because there wasn't anything like this there. And the labels of the shops are in... Russian. I can only tell because of the Russian letters they're so unique.

I'm in Russia, but which part of it?

We drive for a few more minutes and I give up on the mystery of trying to figure out my whereabouts. Even if I knew, who will I tell? No one.

The drive passes in a blur and soon enough, bright neon lights are in my view. Diego kindly tells me what's gonna happen if I try to act smart here. He whispers sweet things in my ear that make my blood tingle with excitement. I ignore his beer breathe makes my bile rise up to my throat.

Every since that day, I get disgusted by any smell and taste. And I vomit everyday, I just... can't get it out of my mind. I think about it every morning and every time when I smell something horrible. It's like that man never washed his penis—ever.
Disgusting.

We enter through the back door and my heart jumps at the sight of happy, drunk people. That I haven't seen in two weeks.

"Kim, you're on the stage and you," he looked at me like I was some sort of venomous creature. "You're going to be serving." I nod, so does Kim. She goes in through a grey metal door and I stay there with Diego, not knowing where to go. "Come here," he said, his Russian accent surfacing. I stay rooted to my spot and glare at him. He walks towards me instead, his hand reaching to grab my hair at an inhuman rate. He pulled on it and used it to to make me turn my back to him.

He was flush against me and it made me sick to feel everything going on inside his pants. "When I give you orders, you comply; do you understand?" He hissed in my ear. "Fuck you." I grit, feeling the pain in my roots multiply.

He pushes me foreword and my heels make me stumble, trip and fall.

I think my ankle broke this time. I feel the immense pain strike me and my eyes pinch close. He crouched down and held my cheeks in his hand. "I want you in my room after this, yeah?"

I look at him through my red eyes. "Don't be delusional, Diego."

He flips his phone in front of my face and there's a video playing.

Of Angelica getting on the pass to go to school from Hannah's place. Thick layers of tears sit uncomfortably in my eyes as I watched. A man dressed in black watching from another corner.

I knew that I'd lose everything today. The very last bits of my strength, and sanity. All because I fell in love with the wrong man.

I fell in love with a man that has enemies. I fell in love with a man that threw me into the lions den, but most importantly, all because I fell in love.

Because of love.

__

Going through a HUGE writers block rn😓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 79 21
หœ"*ยฐโ€ข.หœ"*ยฐโ€ข ๐™€๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก ๐™›๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฏ๐™š๐™จ ๐™–๐™—๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ค ๐™ข๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™—๐™š.... ๐™‚๐™ง๐™š๐™š๐™  ๐™‚๐™ค๐™™ ?? ๐˜ผ ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š ๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ง๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ...
141K 3.4K 15
๐˜๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ. ๐˜ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๏ฟฝ...
15.1K 472 24
A normal girl with a beautiful heart who never know what love is caught the eyes of a cruel mafia king... His single glance can make the world tremb...
14.7K 308 21
๐˜‹๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ ๐˜™๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ / ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ข / ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ / ๐˜Œ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ค ๐˜™๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜‹๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜บ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜‰๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ข ๏ฟฝ...