ɪɴᴄʟɪɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴ | 𝗴𝗮𝗮𝗿𝗮

By s1824723

(ONGOING) ⇨***Naruto***⇦ Cover Made By: @Raiphoria More

𝗣𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗹𝗶𝘀𝘁 + 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗥𝗲𝗳𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲𝘀
𝟭 | 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗪𝗮𝘆 𝗼𝗳 𝗪𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿
𝟮 | 𝗧𝘄𝗼 𝗠𝗼𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀
𝟯 | 𝗗𝗿𝗮𝗴𝗼𝗻 𝗝𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗵𝘂𝘂𝗿𝗶𝗸𝗶
𝟰 | 𝗨𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗹 𝗪𝗲 𝗠𝗲𝗲𝘁 𝗔𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻
𝟱 | 𝗞𝗼𝗻𝗼𝗵𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗸𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗩𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗮𝗴𝗲
𝟲 | 𝗔𝗰𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗺𝘆
𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗖𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿!

𝟳 | 𝗘𝗻𝗲𝗺𝘆𝘀 𝗼𝗿 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀?

23 4 5
By s1824723

𝐀 𝐆𝐚𝐚𝐫𝐚 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬

Friends

They help you with your struggles

Comfort you when your down in the dumps

All those sappy things

As (Y/n) said before-

"Vulnerability won't overtake me"

(Age 13 - Konohagakure Village Academy)

Another year has passed and I have yet to graduate from the academy. 

"Why am I even here?" I question myself. 

"Come on, we have to be patient." 

I rolled my eyes at Shuǐ's comment.

My Academy seat is still by the infamous 'Sasuke Uchiha' who bugs me 24/7.  I understand his clan got massacred at the age of seven by his brother and he seeks out revenge. But he gets on my nerves.

Though, to me, at times we can be quite similar. We both share an icy demeanor, tragic backstory, lost in reality. 

"Because you did this Naruto, everyone has to redo the transformation justsu."

There goes Iruka-sensei and Naruto again. 

Naruto is a nice person I must say, yet he has a malicious side to him. 

Naruto enjoys playing pranks, doing what he wants to do, etc. These things obviously get him in trouble which brings us to this very moment.

Everyone got up from their seats, groaning in annoyance.

I walked to the front of the classroom, getting into a line with everyone else. 

"Sakura you're up first," Iruka-sensei said as Sakura walked up to him.

The Pinkette got into a stance and yelled, "Transform!" Smoke cleared and out came a replica of Iruka Sensei. 

"Good job Sakura!" Iruka praised as Sakura transformed back and walked back to her spot in line. Casually glancing at Sasuke to see if he was impressed or not. 

"Sasuke is next," Iruka called.

Sasuke walked up to Iruka just like Sakura did and yelled, "Transform!" Smoke cleared and out came another replica of Iruka-sensei. 

"U-Uh good job! Another replica of me," Iruka-sensei sweat dropped. 

Sasuke began to walk back to his spot but before he winked at me. I rolled my eyes at the gesture.

"(Y/n)," Iruka called. 

I walked up to Iruka-sensei nonchalantly as I usually do.

'Transform' I thought.

Smoke cleared and out came the 3rd Hokage.

Iruka's eyes widened a bit before smiling, "Impressive (Y/n)!"

I nod my head in response and walk back to my spot in line.

"Impressive indeed," Shuǐ copied Iruka's words.

'Oh come on, we both know I can do way more than transform into an old man'

"A very important old man"

'Whatever' 

I suddenly heard a VERY annoying 'Tsk' sound come from beside me.

I mentally groaned as I turned to my right and not to my surprise find a big duckbutt.

"You impressed?" I sarcastically asked.

"Like I would be impressed by someone as low level as you, transforming into the 3rd hokage isn't even that hard to do," Sasuke scoffed.

I blankly stared at him, "Then why didn't you do it?"

Sasuke froze for a second, 'Got him" I thought mentally smirking.

"Iruka-senseI was just the first thing that came to my mind," Sasuke responded.

I sighed at his response and put my focus back on Iruka-sensei.

"Naruto, your up next," Iruka said.

I watched as Naruto walked up to Iruka-sensei, sending a mischievous smile my way. I sweat dropped at his actions.

Naruto got into position yelling, "Transform!"

Before the smoke from the justu could clear, my eyes were suddenly covered. I heard various of noises as I was in the darkness of someone palms. 

My eyes were finally uncovered as I only saw Naruto laughing on the floor and Iruka with a bloody nose. I deadpanned at the sight. 

I then turned to my left and right to find the person who covered my eyes. Beside me were Hinita and Sasuke. 

'Hinita definitely wouldn't try to cover my eyes, she would've used her own hands to cover her own eyes. Sasuke on the other hand,' I thought to my self as I looked at Sasuke, inspecting him. He was turned off to the side, his hands to his sides, and his face tinted the slighted of pink. 

'Definitely him'

Before I found confront Sasuke, Iruka suddenly announced "Class is dismissed!"

I signed as I saw Sasuke rush out of the classroom door. 

Suddenly I was tackled from behind, I already knew who it was just by the touch. 

"Hello Naruto," I said in my usual blank face. 

I could feel Naruto pout, "How'd you know it was me?"

"Your the only one who tackles me everyday," I deadpanned as Naruto giggled. 

"Ha! I guess your right," Naruto admited as he got off my back, now standing infornt of me. 

"You know..." Naruto began. 

"You don't smile very much. Now that I think about it, I've never seen you smile." Naruto put his hand on his chin as he tilted his head in a thinking position. 

"I don't smile," I replied. 

"Aw come on! Everyone's smiled at least a couple of times," Naruto said as he grabbed the corners of my cheeks and lifted them, a bad attempt of trying to make me smile. 

Naruto sighed, "One of these days I'm gonna make you smile!" Naruto yelled out. 

I rolled my eyes as we began to walk out of the classroom side by side. 

Naruto and I are about the same height yet he still thinks he's taller than me. 

I haven't smiled since I was kicked out of Suna. Oh how I would love to drown the Kage/Gaaras dad for doing that to me. 

Maybe if that hadn't happened, I would still be able to smile. 

"Only an act of true love can save you!" Shuǐ exaggerated. 

'That is not true'

"But wouldn't that be romantic? ~"

'I'm gonna ignore you'

"You would never." 

'Oh I would'

"Hey (Y/n)!" Naruto interrupted. 

"We should go to Ichiraku and get some ramen!" Naruto beamed.

"Sorry Naruto, but I have some matters to attend to. You should go ahead and go there if you want," I responded.

Naruto's smile turned into a frown but then he smiled again in understanding, "Okay! We can do this later when you don't have things to do!"

"Yep," I turned to leave as I waved goodbye to Naruto, Naruto returning the gesture.

I walked back to my apartment as I unlocked the door.

I opened it and closed it behind me, walking to a bookshelf filled to the brim with books on clans.

I grabbed one and sat down, scanning each page carefully hopping to stumble open the Mizu no yukue clan.

I sighed in defeat as I grabbed another book off my shelf.

"We're gonna be here for a while"

'You go that right'

𝐀 𝐆𝐚𝐚𝐫𝐚 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

607K 9.4K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
482K 14.6K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
665K 33.5K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
165K 5.8K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...