Only You

By MrsNsStorytime

Izzy is about to land her dream job. Has a great boyfriend and is about to move closer to family. What more c... More

Introduction
Chapter 1-The Truth
Chapter 2-Confessions Part 1
Chapter 3-Confessions Part 2
Chapter 4-Interference
Chapter 5-Drunken Decisions
Chapter 6-First Day
Chapter 7-Bathroom Talks
Chapter 8-A Walk in the Park
Chapter 9-A Complete C. F.
Chapter 10-The Truth Be Told
Chapter 12-Amends
Chapter 13-Making Up
Chapter 14-Making Up For Lost Time
Chapter 15-Jealousy
Chapter 16-Friendly Confessions
Chapter 17-The Hits Keep Coming
Chapter 18-Nari
Chapter 19-Uncertainty
Chapter 20-Announcement Chaos
Chapter 21-Moving Forward
Chapter 22-Lunch Rendezvous
Chapter 23-A Modest Proposal
Chapter 24-I Do
Chapter 25-Adjusting
Chapter 26-Newbies
Chapter 27-Triple Date
Chapter 28-Advice and Adversity
Chapter 29-The Ultimatum
Chapter 30-Silent Treatment
Chapter 31-The End?
Chapter 32-Home
Epilogue

Chapter 11-Work

94 6 0
By MrsNsStorytime

"Oof." I say as the air is squeezed out of me.

I am set down and I turn around to see a smiling Seongwha standing there.

"There's my favorite stylist." He says.

The guys all crowd around me giving me a hug.

"Ok, ok. You guys are going to suffocate me. Your outfits are labeled. Get dressed so I can make sure that everything is right."

They disperse and head to the clothing rack. I look up and see Yoongi standing on the other side of the room just staring. I don't give him the satisfaction of looking away. Namjoon comes over and whispers something in his ear. He looks at him and I take that moment to move away. I busy myself with Ateez, making sure that everything fits perfectly. They are called to the stage and I take a seat on a nearby couch scrolling on my phone to wait until I am needed again.

"IZZY." I hear my name yelled and then before I can register what is happening five guys pile on me.

I laugh under the dog pile. They stand back up and I am met with the smiling faces of TXT. I met them while being around Hybe when I visited Yoongi.

"Hey, guys. How are you?"

"We miiiiiissss yyyooouuuu." Kai whines.

"I know guys I haven't seen you in so long."

"Who are you here with?" Soobin asks.

"Taeyang and Ateez."

"Cool." Yeonjun

They are called over to get ready and I stand giving them all hugs before they walk off. A cup is placed in front of my face. I have to move back a little to see what it is and who it is from. Taeyang stands there smiling.

"I thought you might want some tea."

He has learned that I love strong tea. My favorite is Scottish Breakfast Tea. He is always saying that I should go ahead and drink coffee because the tea is so strong. I take the cup and take a sip. Perfect. He steps back and checks out my outfit. I look down brow furrowed.

"What? Is something wrong?"

"Nope. Not a thing. Has, uh, has Yoongi seen you"

"Yeah from across the room. Why?"

"No reason." He raises his eyebrows and takes a sip of his drink.

"Spit it out, Yang."

"I'm just surprised he didn't come over immediately. Forgiven or not, if I thought there was even a chance you were going to be mine again, I wouldn't be able to keep my hands off of you."

He winks at me and heads to get his outfit off of the rack. Taeyang is HOT but there has never been anything between us. We flirt but we have never crossed the line. I walk towards the stage wanting to catch the end of Ateez's performance. I am standing there watching from the side of the stage when I feel someone step up beside me. I know who it is before he even speaks. His cologne is like coming home.

"Iz." He says so quietly I almost don't hear him.

"What do you want Yoongi?"

He sighs but doesn't say anything. I turned my head to look at him but didn't realize how close he was standing. We are only a few inches apart. My breath catches in my throat and I try my best not to let him see how he is affecting me. We stand there staring at each other in silence. I hear cheering and turn my head to see Ateez walking off the stage. Taeyang passes them on the way to the stage telling them how good they did. He turns and sees my predicament.

"Izzy?" He says looking between us.

"I'm fine. Go." I tell him, pointing to the stage.

"Izzy, can we go somewhere and talk after this is over?"

"Why? It isn't like you are going to believe anything I say anyway."

He looks down and nods his head. "I deserve that."

"Answer one question for me. Why?"

"You know why. I have told you before. I don't deserve to be happy with someone like you. It is easier to believe tha-"

"Don't you think that I should be able to make my own decisions?" I ask, cutting him off.

"I..." He starts but stops, not knowing what to say.

"I said it with the whole Kevin thing and I am going to say it again. You only doubted me because you don't think you are good enough or worthy of love. But no one can show you that you are worthy if you don't let them. I just hope that one day the right person comes along who can get through to you and you can finally be happy with someone. If you'll excuse me, I have to go."

I turn to go to make sure the outfits for Ateez are hung back up correctly. As I am straightening the rack, tears start to fall. I hate that I am crying in a room full of people but I can't help it. I wanted to be the one to show him he deserved love. I wanted to be the one he was happy with. I wipe my face before I turn around. The members of Ateez are standing there getting ready to leave and Mingi and I make eye contact. He looks like he is about to say something and I just shake my head at him. He sighs and just nods.

I walk over and tell them all bye just as Taeyang is coming back off stage. After taking care of his outfit and promising I would text him later so he would know I was okay, I gathered my things to leave. I head to the door to leave. As I am about to walk out of the door, I see Yoongi. He is standing with his hands in his pockets leaning on the side of one of the make-up booths just watching me. I step out and let the door close behind me.

Once I am back home I go immediately to bed. The emotions of the past two days completely drained my energy. I woke up the next morning to my phone ringing. I look at it and see it is an unknown number.

"Hello?"

"Isabel?"

"Yes, who is this?"

"It's, um...well it's Jiwoo."

"Oh." Is all I can manage to get out.

"I was wondering if we could meet up somewhere?" She asks hesitantly.

"What for?"

"I'd rather not talk about it over the phone."

"I'll have to think about it. I am not sure that I am ready to talk to anyone."

She sighs. "I guess I can understand that. So, will you just let me know then?"

I agree and hang up, saving her number on my phone. I head to the bathroom and as I am coming back out it rings again. This time it is Iseul, my boss.

"Morning Izzy. I heard last night went really well."

"It did."

"Awesome. I have a new client that wants to meet with us around lunchtime. I will send the driver to pick you up."

"Ok sounds good."

"See you at 12:00 PM."

We hang up and I look at the time. It is 10:00 AM. I take a shower and once I am out, I dry my hair just letting it hang straight and do light makeup. She didn't say who it was with so I don't know if it calls for super professional dress or more casual so I decided to go in between. I wear a pair of black jeans and pull a navy blue blouse with ¾ sleeves and 3 buttons at the top. I leave the buttons undone. It stops just above my black lace bra but all you can see is my chest above and Yoongi's necklace of course.

I put on my black flats and brush my teeth. My appetite has been almost non-existent since I saw Yoongi. I spray on my perfume and grab my bag, tossing in my phone and iPad to take notes. I get a notification that the car is here and I head down and out the lobby. I pull my phone out and answer a few emails as we ride. I also return texts to both Taeyang and Mingi.

The car stops and I get out and walk into the building. I had not even paid attention to where we were until I got to the reception desk.

"Annyeonghaseyo. Mueos-eul dowa deulikkayo? (Hello. Can I help you?)

I see the name on the wall behind her and I freeze. I am at Hybe. Shit. Please do not let it be BTS that we are working with here. I give her my name and am given a visitor pass. A woman shows up beside me and asks me to follow her. We get on the elevator and go to the 10th floor. Stepping off I am led to a conference room where Iseul is waiting.

"Hey, Iz."

"Why didn't you tell me we were working with someone from Hybe?" She knows my story about Yoongi.

"I was afraid that you wouldn't show up."

"I am a professional Iseul. Of course, I would be here."

She looks behind me and I see several people enter. One of whom I recognize as BTS' manager. They all take a seat. I listen as Iseul talks. She has landed a long-term contract with Hybe. She will be designing outfits and working with everyone under their label. She tells them that she plans to continue to work with the other two labels we already work with and he says that is fine. We are each handed a schedule. It is color-coded and shows all groups and what is coming up first.

And wouldn't you know, BTS is the first group that has something. Enhypen also has something close as well. We are told we will be working with them together and they have set aside time today to get all the members' measurements. We sign contracts and NDAs. We are then shown to one of the dance practice rooms. It gives us enough room to move around with both groups.

We get set up and both groups come in at the same time. I don't even lift my head, not wanting to make eye contact with anyone. Iseul ushers Enhypen towards me as I give her a look, silently thanking her. They come over and introduce themselves and we get started. First up is Sunoo. He comes over and I get started measuring him. He is so cheerful. He reminds me of Hobi. We make small talk and when he is done it is Niki's turn. I can already tell he is going to be trouble when he walks over. He gives off major Jimin vibes and I know immediately that he is going to be flirting.

"Are you the Izzy that Seonghwa and Mingi talk about?"

I look up at him. "Only if they have said good things."

He smiles. "Yes, all good things and few other things." He glances at Yoongi. "But they didn't tell me how gorgeous you are."

I blush and look down at the measuring tape in my hand. I hear a scoff from my right and when I turn my head I see Yoongi watching us with his arms crossed. I raise my eyebrow at him and he looks away. I look back at Niki who watched the entire exchange. He winks at me and clears his throat.

"So Izzy. Why don't you let me take you and those amazing green eyes out for dinner?" He asks, making sure that he is heard from across the room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

359K 16.3K 41
"You know, you are more of a freak than I thought." "I didn't know I am like that either. Guess I have to blame you for this." "Believe me babygirl t...
421K 18K 67
"You looked at what was inside the SD card, didn't you?" Soomi deadpanned, your best friend knew your natural curious nature all too well. "Hehehe yo...
13.9K 1.8K 19
"So, no relationship for you?" I asked. "Nah, I'm not into that kind of lovey-dovey thingy." He said nonchalantly. "What about friends with benefit...
3.8K 269 19
Yoongi steps outside, giving me a mean look. His hair dripping wet, stuck to his forehead, he's in a fluffy white robe. I grab the corner of the robe...