𝗔𝗠𝗢𝗥❣ ( ᴱᵃʳᵗʰ⁴², ᵐ.ᵐᵒ...

By 5starrmay

╰┈➤ ʳᵉᵃᵈ ⁱⁿ ᵈᵃʳᵏ ᵐᵒᵈᵉ✿! More

𝗔𝗠𝗢𝗥; 📍𝙄𝙉𝙏𝙍𝙊𝘿𝙐𝘾𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉
𝗔𝗠𝗢𝗥; 📍 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙊𝙣𝙚
𝗔𝗠𝗢𝗥; 📍𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙤
𝗔𝗠𝗢𝗥;📍𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚
𝗔𝗠𝗢𝗥; 📍𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧
𝗔𝗠𝗢𝗥; 📍𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙞𝙫𝙚
𝗔𝗠𝗢𝗥; 📍𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙞𝙭
𝗔𝗠𝗢𝗥; 📍 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣
𝗔𝗠𝗢𝗥; 📍 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙉𝙞𝙣𝙚
𝗔𝗠𝗢𝗥;📍𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙚𝙣

𝗔𝗠𝗢𝗥; 📍 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙀𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

743 24 4
By 5starrmay

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

███▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

█████▒▒▒▒▒

███████▒▒▒

██████████

Chapter Loading ✎. . .

LOADING INTERRUPTED !

╰┈➤┆ ° ◛ 𝒩𝑒𝓌 𝑀𝑒𝓈𝓈𝒶𝑔𝑒 ✎. . .
𝒸𝓁𝒾𝒸𝓀 𝓉𝑜 𝑜𝓅𝑒𝓃★.
❝ 𝐼 𝒹𝒾𝒹𝓃'𝓉 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃 𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒾𝒸𝑒 𝓌𝑒 𝒽𝒾𝓉 𝟣𝓀 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹𝓈😭💕 𝒯𝒽𝒶𝓃𝓀 𝓊 𝓈𝑜 𝓂𝓊𝒸𝒽 𝒷𝒶𝑒𝓈💋!!❞

┌─── ∘°❉°∘ ───┐

𝗔𝗠𝗢𝗥
_______________
「 ★ 」
「 𝗘𝗽𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗱𝗶𝗼 𝗢𝗰𝗵𝗼✓ 」
「 ★ 」
_______________

└─── °∘❉∘° ───┘

Download Restarted !

██ 20%

███ 40%

████ 60%

█████ 80%

██████ 100%

DOWNLOAD COMPLETE :)
_______________

┆ ° 𝘔𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘷𝘰𝘵𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 ★ ! °┆

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

▪■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■▪

@ⁿᵒᵇᵒᵈʸ ⁱˢ ᵒⁿˡⁱⁿᵉ :(

▪■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■▪

✎ . . now playing
╰┈➤ SNOWFALL; by ØNEHEART & REIDENSHI

20:15 : ───|────── 1:00:43

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

" GIRL IT'S A DATEEE " ------- Rui yelled through [y/n's] phone speakers , the two girls were on facetime talking about life and stumbled on how miles asked the young teen to go out yesterday ----- Rui was like her therapist but , more in a way ? . . . . She was the person she would come to for advice since she was the eldest in their small but loyal circle , and she wasn't afraid to speak the truth. She was her peace :) . As much as [Y/n] didn't wanna believe tho , she was Rui's peace aswell :) ------ they were eachothers peace♡.

" no it isn'tttt " -------- [Y/n] shouted back groaning , as she grew more and more irritated , at her labelling it ------- something it wasn't. She just couldn't get that through her head for some reason.

" ion even care wa it is at this point " ------- She spoke , as the young girl sighed in exhaustion and looked at Rui's eyes , as she watched [Y/n] speak with her caring gaze. ----- " what should I wear tho ? " ------ The girl questioned outloud , as she propped her phone up on her vanity displaying her closet which was filled to the max capacity with clothes for Rui to see.

" he said casual so maybe jeans ? " ------ The young teen thought outloud to herself , as Rui watched her a soft smile creeping up on her plum lips , like a proud mom would watch her daughter ----- before [Y/n] quickly snapped her out of cloud nine.

" heyy devil's coochie to rui ! " ------- [Y/n] yelled as she realised her friend wasn't responding to her , as Rui was snapped out of her trance , she quick to respond to her bestfriend. ------- " im listening goofball " ------ Rui responded , as she propped her phone on her pillow , as she layed on her side ----- " oh your back good ! thought the aliens abducted you or sum mh " ------- [Y/n] rambled , as she went on to talk about how aliens were confirmed to be real so she didn't want her friends going missing.

Rui was listening attentively to the young girl on the other side of the screen ----- " hey why'd you stop talking love " ------- Rui questioned , as the girl suddenly stopped blabbering about aliens and such , and looked down at the floor beneath her.

" am I talking too much again . . . ? " ------- The girl whispered softly , as she looked up slowly at her phone screen ----- rubbing her right elbow with her left hand. Rui's heart dropped and shattered at the sight of her friend worrying about this stuff again , truth is [Y/n] is very insecure , she would get insecure about everything and anything , the way she dressed , to the way she talked , to the way she did her hair , to anything else imaginable. She would always get worried that she " talked too much " , since some people use to call her annoying , tell her to shut up , etc ----- so she just . . . . . stayed silent . Her friends would always try to tell her otherwise , but the feeling of being told that for the first 12 - 13 years of your life , isn't a thought that anybody could just brush off like it was a piece of dust ----- especially not [Y/n] . . . . it's not like she didn't have family or friends to talk too , she just didn't wanna burden them with her problems since " kids can't have problems " was a mindset her parents tended to have , most of the time she spoke to them about these feelings. She just felt disconnected from everyone and everything . . . . .

_______________

dis chap lagging tm🤦🏽‍♀️, so imma end it rii here

End of
📍
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙀𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩
𝗔𝗠𝗢𝗥.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 25.5K 24
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
60.2K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...
410K 24.7K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
264K 7.7K 87
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...