I'm Really Not Fake Wine

By Kazuyuuki95

Author: a Handful of silver millet/一捧银粟 Category: Danmei Fanfiction Status: 108 Chapter (Complete) Introduct... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108[END]

Chapter 92

54 0 0
By Kazuyuuki95

"So, you're going to help Pisk now?"

Ren Haneda said so while holding the mobile phone, still searching for the information that was handed in just now.

He didn't pull out that file until he found the name 'Kabadus'.

Ren Haneda sat on the stool and read the documents.

"I mean, this venue is really boring."

Ren Haneda paused for a moment: "I remember it was the director's funeral, right? Why would Mr. Gin send you there?"

Speaking of this matter, Belmode laughed and said, "Because he discovered the whereabouts of the traitor."

Ren Haneda slowed down the page, "Shirley?"

"What, shaken?"

Haneda Ren clenched her hand a little, "No, this matter has nothing to do with me."

Belmode: "I said, aren't you curious? Why did your Mr. Gin let the two of us come instead of you?"

Ren Haneda opened her mouth, wanting to answer the other party's question, only to hear a man's voice from the other side.

"Isn't this Miss Wynyard? Drinking alone?"

Hearing this voice, Belmode's tone became a little indifferent.

"That's it for now, black Norwegian sauce, we'll talk later."

"Hello……"

Before she finished speaking, Haneda Ren heard the sound of hanging up from the opposite side.

"...Don't treat me as a pastime when you're bored."

Haneda Ren complained, he put down his phone and turned his attention to the information in his hand.

Looking at it, he was a little dazed again, and couldn't help but began to care about what the other party said.

Although Mr. Gin didn't say anything, he really didn't trust him anymore.

"Boom boom boom—"

Haneda Ren looked up, just in time to see Grampa knocking on the door, "What's wrong?"

The woman said: "The Kabadus you were looking for has arrived."

He was a little surprised and glanced at the watch on the wall.

"It's pretty quick, let him in."

After a while, a man who felt very familiar walked in. This was Kabadus who ordered him to kill Scotland.

Thinking of this, Ren Haneda narrowed her eyes.

Kabadus said with a smile: "Mr. Black Norway, I heard that you have something to do with me?"

Haneda Ren raised the information in Yang's hand, "Is this the plan you have in mind?"

The man took it over, looked at it, and his eyes showed a bit of enthusiasm.

"Yes! Mr. Black Norway, what do you think of this plan? The evidence in this plan is very detailed. Once it is implemented, the gin who worked for the boss will definitely not be able to escape."

"It can be regarded as a major problem in addition to our hearts."

Haneda Ren also smiled, "It is indeed very detailed, it can be seen that a lot of effort has been put into it."

Kabadus smiled even more when he heard this sentence, "So..."

Ren Haneda: "Rejected."

The man's expression froze.

"Mr. Black Norway?"

"I don't know what kind of brain you used to write this kind of shit plan, but I didn't say that I would deal with the piano bar?"

"But……"

"If you want to solve it, you should also pay attention to Rum, right? Rum is the number two person in the organization. Even if you solve Gin, what's the use?"

Haneda Ren was inexplicably happy seeing the other party's expression.

He thought about what happened that day, "Kabadus, if I'm right, you should be very excited about blood?"

Kabadus paused for a moment.

Ren Haneda watched his actions, and immediately realized that she was right.

He smiled, "You should be on a mission, but you always do this kind of clerical work, is it very torturous for you?"

Otherwise, when he was commanding him, he wouldn't have shown such an excited expression.

"In this case, you can make me a plan first, the content is about how to bring down Rum. Of course, if I am not satisfied, I will think about it, right, why not keep changing the documents for me in the future, I will Will make you never touch your favorite blood, except when you die."

Hearing this sentence, the man's expression showed a bit of panic.

"Mr. Black Norway, this matter..."

Ren Haneda looked at him slantingly, "Do I need to say it a second time?"

Kabadus swallowed, "No, no need."

"Since that's the case, you can make a good document for me here. The sooner I am satisfied, the sooner you will be relieved, right?"

"……I see."

Seeing that the other party agreed, Haneda Ren looked away, and a dark light flashed in her eyes.

He will not let Kabadus see blood again, as long as the other party lives for one day.

...

Haneda Ren came out of the room and received a call from Belmode.

"Oh, Pisco seems to be exposed, what should I do?"

"...has he found the traitor?"

Belmode chuckled and said, "Of course, he promised me that he found Shirley."

Haneda Ren: "...don't worry about him, he can solve his own tasks by himself."

"Is this really good? Isn't he your subordinate?"

Hearing this sentence, Ren Haneda snorted coldly.

During the time when the Patriarch died, he hadn't seen the other party, which meant that Pisco didn't take him seriously, which was why he was so indifferent.

"...A person who thinks about my position, do you think I will be so kind?"

Belmode was a little emotional: "Black Norwegian Sauce, now he looks more and more like a member of the organization, very mature."

Haneda Ren didn't think this sentence was a compliment.

The two were chatting, and there seemed to be some news over there, and then Belmode's voice came.

"The order from the boss, kill Pisco, it seems that we will never see him again."

Haneda Ren: "Now, I don't think your mission this time is a coincidence. Could it be that the boss had this idea from the beginning?"

The one who wanted to get rid of him, no, it was Brandy's forces, and they did it right under his nose.

Ren Haneda paused, and said meaningfully: "It seems that the boss doesn't take me seriously."

...

That mission failed, and even Gin's presence couldn't catch the traitor.

The other party also swore: "That woman has found a man to help her now. I don't know what benefits he has given to the other party. It seems that she has abandoned you."

Haneda Ren didn't say anything.

He was a little happy about Shirley's escape. Of course, he also cared a little about that strange man, but he was more worried.

"That woman in Belmode went to investigate Shirley's matter by herself. It seems that she has some information that we don't have."

Haneda Ren: "...It would be great if she can really come up with some tricks, but I remember that she failed in New York a few years ago, right?"

Gin gave a "tsk", "It's all due to that damn Shuichi Akai, who ruined our good business."

Haneda Ren could feel Gin's dislike for undercover agents, even though he wasn't there at the time, he was still so angry when he said it now.

"It's okay, this time it's in Japan, Belmode will definitely not miss it."

Gin glanced at him: "You don't know, the FBI has taken action again recently."

Ren Haneda: "Huh?"

It's fine if it's someone else, but if it's Shuichi Akai...

I can only pray for Belmode's luck.

...

As a result, not long after, Ren Haneda received Belmode's call for help.

"I was hit by Hideichi Akai, come pick me up."

Haneda Ren: Sorry, I was talking too much.

He honestly went to pick him up, this was the first time he saw him in such a mess.

"...I know you were shot, but why are you in a phone booth with no coat on?"

The woman was lying on the back seat, a little weak.

This time Haneda Ren didn't drive by himself, he also has a driver now.

Although the driver is from the Masuyama family.

Belmode: "Ah, where did you forget, I don't remember either."

"In short, it is certain that Shirley is still alive."

Haneda Ren curled her lips: "That's it, I clearly remember that it's not like this in the information."

Belmode: "Don't reveal the information you modified yourself. Gin and I are well aware of this matter."

"And there is one more thing. Akai Shuichi plans to live here in Japan, which is another bad thing for the organization."

Haneda Ren's tone was a little indifferent, "Really? That's really difficult."

After all, for him, what is bad for the organization is actually a good thing.

But he didn't expect that he would meet Akai Shuichi in an outing soon.

He was going to buy drinks at the time, but as soon as he went out with his things, someone covered his nose and blocked him in a corner.

Haneda Ren broke free and was about to hit him when she saw a familiar face.

"...Ley?"

The man had a smile on his face, "Long time no see."

Haneda Ren looked at the other party and found that Lai was doing well, "I heard from Belmode that you seem to be planning to live here for a long time?"

The man nodded: "Do you have time now?"

The other party's expression clearly indicated that there was something to discuss, Ren Haneda nodded and made a phone call.

"Go back first, I'll take a taxi back later."

As soon as he took his seat, he saw the meaningful eyes of the person opposite him.

"Patriarch Masuyama?"

Haneda Ren raised her eyebrows, "It seems that nothing that happens here can escape your eyes."

Akai Shuichi: "Even if I don't investigate this matter, I have heard about it."

"Oh?" Ren Haneda was a little curious, "Where did you hear that?"

The man explained: "Your previous head of the family, Akira Masuyama, was a diplomat, so basically he knew all famous people in the world. The death of a big man like him must be a big deal, so it's hard for us FBI not to know about it." .”

"I see."

Haneda Ren suddenly realized something, no wonder the old man was so willing to give up the position of Patriarch, because he still has a more important weapon, contacts all over the world.

"So, you are back this time! Did something happen in the organization again?"

Hearing this, the man looked up at him, and said after a while: "Haden Ren, do you want to leave the organization?"

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 281 69
Author: Fei Feili/扉十四 Category: Danmei fanfiction Status: 69 chapter (Finished) After Kakashi returned to the past, he only did one thing every day...
453K 6.9K 81
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.2M 53.3K 99
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.1M 19.3K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...