I'm Really Not Fake Wine

By Kazuyuuki95

Author: a Handful of silver millet/一捧银粟 Category: Danmei Fanfiction Status: 108 Chapter (Complete) Introduct... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108[END]

Chapter 87

53 0 0
By Kazuyuuki95

Not only Ren Haneda, but even others are a little unbelievable.

"How is it possible, Mr. Mori, are you joking?"

"There are two murderers, how is this possible? Could it be that the other person is the dead Patriarch?"

Hearing these words, the surrounding atmosphere froze for a moment.

Xinyue touched the goosebumps on her arms, and looked at the others, "Stop joking, how is this possible, the family is already dead, okay?"

"That's right, a dead person really can't kill people." Detective Maori said this, as if trying to comfort everyone, "So the murderer is definitely not the dead patriarch."

Hearing what he said, everyone else breathed a sigh of relief, only Haneda Ren pursed her lips.

Mao Li was silent for a while, and continued: "Actually, these two murderers have already exposed who they are, and you only need to do a little research to find out."

When the others heard what he said, their eyes lit up, "Who is it?"

Ren Haneda observed the expressions of everyone, and he already had a rough idea in his heart. He was relieved, and now he was a little worried about Bourbon.

For such a long time, I don't know what happened to him.

He heard Mr Morley go on.

"I always felt a little strange at the beginning, why the murderer would use such a cruel method when killing Ms. Reiko, but when dealing with Mr. Haneda, he drugged him first and then acted."

"Besides because the other party is very powerful, there is another reason, that is, the murderer can't find the bad things Mr. Haneda did, and just wants him to die."

"From this point of view, everyone here has a motive."

Hearing this, the others couldn't sit still.

"Hey! Even if we really hate him, we wouldn't do such a thing!"

"Mr. Mori, please don't be a fool, okay?"

Mao Li: "It wasn't until I discovered the things at the scene of Ms. Lizi's death that I was sure that the two incidents were done by different murderers. The first murderer was thoughtful. No other evidence can be found; and the second murderer did something a bit simple, obviously doing it on a whim."

"But the strange thing I found in Miss Lizi is the smell."

Ren Haneda frowned, and leaned to the side, getting closer, and sure enough there was a special smell in the air.

And he had also smelled this smell.

Mao Li said: "That's right, that person has a unique smell. In fact, the prisoner who killed Miss Reiko was you, Mana Kawakami."

Immediately, the eyes of the people around turned to the person beside Ren Haneda. Kawakami, who was wearing a maid outfit, did not panic. He raised his head slightly and looked at Mouri.

"Mr. Maori, what are you talking about? How could I be a murderer?"

Even Xiaolan couldn't help but defend the other party.

"Yes, Dad, how could Ms. Kawakami be the murderer?"

Haneda Ren noticed that Xiaolan's face was not very good-looking.

He remembered that during this period of time, he often saw Xiaolan chatting with Kawakami when he was free. He probably liked this new friend very much.

Sensing the emotion in her tone, Maori's voice also slowed down a bit.

"Xiaolan, do you still remember what you said when we first entered the crime scene?"

She nodded, "I remember..."

"Strange, why is there a fragrance in this room?"

"That's right, it's the aroma."

Detective Maori said, "I think it's because she, as a maid, makes tea all the year round, that's why the aroma of tea leaves is on her body."

Haneda Ren looked at the person next to him who was not frightened at all, and suddenly felt a little admiration.

"That's what made me suspicious of you. Then I went to investigate your information and discovered a secret."

It wasn't until this point that Kawakami's expression changed, but it didn't stop the other party from continuing.

Mao Li changed the subject and said: "Miss Xinhai, I remember you once said that you were not born to Mr. Xianyi and Miss Lizi?"

Suddenly being named, Xinhai froze for a moment.

"Yes."

Talking about being cuckolded, Kenichi's expression was a bit ugly.

"Mr. Maori, what's the point of saying these things now?"

Hearing what he said, Haneda Ren noticed that the aura of the people around her suddenly changed, becoming a little more intense.

Maori's voice was slow: "Of course it has something to do with you, young master, because if I'm not mistaken, Ms. Kawakami's real name should be Masuyama Mana, right?"

"What?"

The faces of several people turned pale.

Xinhai looked at the maid and murmured: "Doesn't that mean...Ai Cai is actually my sister?"

Even Xianyi's expression was a little surprised, and his eyes were full of surprise when he looked at the maid.

"That's right, Kawakami Mana is Masuyama Kenichi's daughter."

This incident was beyond Haneda Ren's expectation. He looked at Mana and found that there were indeed some parts of her face that resembled her uncle's.

It's really not that the whole family doesn't come in the house, this couple has cheated, and they can get along peacefully for so many years.

And they all have children outside.

He looked at Xinyue with some sympathy in his eyes.

The other party's expression was extremely ugly, obviously unable to accept this fact.

Mr. Mao Li didn't pay attention to other people's thoughts, he continued:

"I think you should tell Ms. Lizi that you know about the inheritance of the master, that's why she let you in. After you entered, you revealed your life experience, and stabbed the other party to death in a panic. Am I wrong?"

Apart from the change in Mana's face when she told her life experience just now, there is no fluctuation in her expression at the moment.

"Mr. Maori, I admit that what you said is indeed very good, but do you have evidence?"

Before the sitting detective could speak, Ren Haneda, who was close, approached.

He first smelled the other person's body, and sure enough, he smelled the scent of tea, then he stretched out his hand and gently picked up the other person's hair.

His actions startled everyone.

Kawakami Mana held her breath, a panic flashed in her eyes, and her body froze.

Haneda Ren didn't pay attention to the reactions of others, he grabbed the hair in his hand.

"That's it."

Kawakami: "What?"

Maori found the opportunity to speak at this moment, "That's right. This is the evidence."

"Miss Kawakami, maybe you didn't realize that when you attacked the opponent, Miss Lizi also took the only evidence."

"I think when the police come, they will know whether you are the real murderer, and also know whether you are his child or not."

After he finished speaking, the room fell into an eerie silence.

Afterwards, Kawakami smiled and said, "There's no need to investigate, the murderer is me."

It was the first time for Haneda Ren to see the other party smile like this, as if she had let go of the burden she had been carrying all along, she smiled a lot easier.

When she looked at Kenichi Masuyama, there was a bit of hatred on her face again.

"If it wasn't for that woman, my mother wouldn't have died either!"

"Obviously he was the one who wanted to be with his mother at the beginning, but after giving birth to me, he ignored us, but that woman also came to provoke us!"

"She told everyone passing by that my mother was a third party, and even went to her company, causing everyone to know that my mother was in a relationship with a scumbag, and we had to move."

"But at the beginning, it was the man who lied to my mother to date him by saying that he was single!"

"In the end, we had nowhere to go, so we could only temporarily live in an Internet cafe, because it was cheaper there. My mother kept reassuring me that I would find a new address soon, but we got into a car accident on the way out to work."

"And all of this is because of the two of you!"

"Speaking of which, if that incident hadn't happened, you would have been the one who would have died today."

When Kenichi Masuyama heard what the other party said, he still had a bit of sympathy on his face, but once it involved himself, his expression changed.

"You even want to kill your own father!"

"Heh." Kawakami snorted coldly, "You are also my father? Are you kidding me?"

Haneda Ren unexpectedly felt that the other party's experience was somewhat similar to her own, but the difference was that he was luckier than the other party.

Sensing the other party's disdain, Kenichi Masuyama's face turned ugly, and he walked up aggressively, because he is relatively tall, and his figure is almost as big as two Kawakami ladies.

The man stretched out his hand and wanted to slap each other.

"Snapped."

There was a crisp sound when the skin touched, and everyone present was a little surprised.

Because they saw that the man's hand was blocked.

Ren Haneda grabbed the opponent's wrist and saw the man's expression changed because of the pain.

His eyes darkened, "Who allowed you to make a move in front of me? Are you provoking me?"

"You fucking..."

Ren Haneda snorted coldly, "Don't forget, I am now the head of the Masuyama family."

Having said that, his eyes swept to other people with evil intentions.

"If you have any opinions about me, the Patriarch, you can raise them now."

For a while, no one dared to speak.

Haneda Ren continued to look at the other party, "Why, what else do you have to say now?"

The man's face showed a bit of unwillingness and hatred. He felt the pain in his wrist, as if his bones were about to be crushed.

"No, no, Patriarch."

Hearing what the other party said, Haneda Ren let go of her hand, his expression was still cold.

"The police will come in a while, and I will tell them what you did before, and you can solve the rest by yourself."

Xianyi opened his eyes wide, "You..."

Ren Haneda lowered her head and said softly: "You don't sell drugs because of the Masuyama family's back, doesn't the owner know?"

What he said meant something, after being with the old man for so long, he had basically figured out the Fushan family.

"Don't worry, you won't be able to get out of it in this lifetime! But it's quite safe there, at least your life won't be threatened, don't you think so, uncle?"

Masuyama Kenichi's face turned livid, he never imagined that he would end up like this.

Kawakami, who was watching from the side, suddenly said, "Detective Maori, do you know why you found out that I was the murderer?"

Conan behind Maori froze for a moment, the bow in his hand had already been put down, and before he could speak, he heard the other party continue.

"That's not the aroma of tea, it should be the feeling of heartbeat."

Saying so, Kawakami had a smile on his face.

No one knew that the tea scent on her body was not due to brewing tea.

It was because she bumped into someone that day, and the faint smell of tea mixed with the feeling of heartbeat made her feel both sweet and bitter.

He didn't even care that his clothes were splashed with tea, so that in the end his own smell became a key to solving the case.

Unexpectedly, her mother fell victim to the Masuyama family, even her.

Although she knew that the other party did not do this entirely because of her.

But now she can regard the moment when the other party stood up for her as a memory of her life.

It can be regarded as one of her most selfish extravagances.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 19.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
11.8K 231 113
Alternative Title: 别用疯批马甲玩游戏 Author: White Peach Chips Summary: Kashiwahara has played a holographic game for a long time. He decided to let himself...
395K 6.3K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
19K 524 144
Author name: Jiang Yu/将欲 Type of work: Danmei Fanfiction List of chapter: 241 Chap (Finished) Work status: Completed Introducing: Kurosawa Hideaki w...